Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 07:32:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 [380] 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 ... 616 »
  Print  
Author Topic: UTRUST  (Read 313914 times)
toolucky98

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:17:36 PM

Other exchanges is just a question of time, kucoin and hitbtc are good, and I think Utrust will become a major project in the future, so it will be listed on different major exchanges too !

kucoin and hitbtc are more then good for the beginning.

I always can just say, KuCoin is really nice as an exchange and I really hope to see more good coins there in future Smiley
I havent tried it , and i still prefer binance for now.
Hopefully utrust will be listed there too.

You should, it's becoming to be my favorite exchange in a short time of trying it out, and i am not even referring it by a referring link Smiley. I just like it.
I will register there later.
Does it have a stop loss order?
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:49:01 PM

Other exchanges is just a question of time, kucoin and hitbtc are good, and I think Utrust will become a major project in the future, so it will be listed on different major exchanges too !

kucoin and hitbtc are more then good for the beginning.

I always can just say, KuCoin is really nice as an exchange and I really hope to see more good coins there in future Smiley
I havent tried it , and i still prefer binance for now.
Hopefully utrust will be listed there too.

You should, it's becoming to be my favorite exchange in a short time of trying it out, and i am not even referring it by a referring link Smiley. I just like it.

I really like it too, but it needs to get some more major coins. But I am sure with time it will get new big coins in it, as it is just at the beginning and with a growing user base it will also get more coins.  Shocked

To be honest, I haven't traded on KuCoin yet but will take a look at it when they have listed UTrust. How is the trading volume for other tokens on it right now, compared to other exchanges?
I like projects that in advance decide listing question, for an investor it is important to know the exact place and time when coin will be in exchanges. I like how well UTRUST team works.
KenDowson

Activity: 162
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:59:56 PM

Have they reached their hard cap?

matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:09:15 PM

They just needed to brake the ice with some exchanges and from then on it will be much easier to get listed so im not worrying at all about Utrust getting to other exchanges.

Gavmoon

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:12:31 PM

Why has the community Utrust team not answered this important question! Why do they keep avoiding the issue:

Why is the director of UTRUST Switzerland AG, Marc Philipp Brühwiler [1], who apparently was involved in a financial scam in 2004 [2] not listed on your web site? What is his relation to your team?

Looks like they don't want to answer.

It's a C/O (Care off address) so the building is most likely a brass plate company residence. This is not uncommon. They're decision to register in Switzerland is probably due to a better tax rates and the fact it's a mecca for finance (think Wolf of Wall street) which might suit any legal delectation of monies raised during the ICO.

http://www.businessdictionary.com/definition/brassplate-company.html

That is exactly the term I was looking for. The biggest companies and most famous people in the world take advantage of them, including Apple, Amazon and Queen Elizabeth. Just look at the Paradise Papers and their predecessors.

That's exactly what you want to be associated to when you're selling trust, tax evasion and shell companies. Then you can as well use Paypal.

I really hope Kakumei can answer these questions here. These are some serious accusations and I really can't think of a reason why they should have their company registered under the name of someone like Marc Philipp Brühwiler ...

Still waiting on answers from the uTrust team. I'm sure there's a simple explanation such as similar names coincidence. Please Kakumei, clarify any ambiguity associated with this project.

This is a worry that no one is addressing these issues and when ever it is brought up there is loads of nonsense posts about exchanges trying to drown it out. It really is starting to look very dodgy. I really hope it is not.
mike0182

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:14:14 PM
Last edit: November 14, 2017, 03:27:10 PM by mike0182

Have they reached their hard cap?
Not yet, they collected 436 million out of 500.

P.S.
or rather, not collected but sold tokens

Alainmona

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:25:53 PM

Why has the community Utrust team not answered this important question! Why do they keep avoiding the issue:

Why is the director of UTRUST Switzerland AG, Marc Philipp Brühwiler [1], who apparently was involved in a financial scam in 2004 [2] not listed on your web site? What is his relation to your team?

Looks like they don't want to answer.

It's a C/O (Care off address) so the building is most likely a brass plate company residence. This is not uncommon. They're decision to register in Switzerland is probably due to a better tax rates and the fact it's a mecca for finance (think Wolf of Wall street) which might suit any legal delectation of monies raised during the ICO.

http://www.businessdictionary.com/definition/brassplate-company.html

That is exactly the term I was looking for. The biggest companies and most famous people in the world take advantage of them, including Apple, Amazon and Queen Elizabeth. Just look at the Paradise Papers and their predecessors.

That's exactly what you want to be associated to when you're selling trust, tax evasion and shell companies. Then you can as well use Paypal.

I really hope Kakumei can answer these questions here. These are some serious accusations and I really can't think of a reason why they should have their company registered under the name of someone like Marc Philipp Brühwiler ...

Still waiting on answers from the uTrust team. I'm sure there's a simple explanation such as similar names coincidence. Please Kakumei, clarify any ambiguity associated with this project.

This is a worry that no one is addressing these issues and when ever it is brought up there is loads of nonsense posts about exchanges trying to drown it out. It really is starting to look very dodgy. I really hope it is not.

I agree it does seem relatively sketchy but chances are we're being overtly paranoid due to the countless ICO scams that have happened before. However, it is our money we're pouring  in so we completely have a right to be paranoid. I honestly hope that the morals of this team is to genuinely produce a quality platform that can compete as the PayPal of cryptocurrencies and ensure security to their investors. I'll be lurking this thread as I have been in hopes that Kakumei or the uTrust team can elaborate and provide the transparency that I've seen them provide.
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:40:41 PM

Why did everybody wait until ICO is almost over and than spread FUD? Very well thought, but the fact that you post all the negative news about Utrust when the ICO is almost over, makes me not trust you. Ive got the feeling you want people to panic sell.

SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:46:13 PM

Why did everybody wait until ICO is almost over and than spread FUD? Very well thought, but the fact that you post all the negative news about Utrust when the ICO is almost over, makes me not trust you. Ive got the feeling you want people to panic sell.

and all of them are newbie accounts Smiley

very very trustful fudders Smiley

anyways, believe in utrust or not, it is the choice everyone should make for themselfs.
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:03:08 PM

anyways, believe in utrust or not, it is the choice everyone should make for themselfs.

Do your own research and if you have any doubts about an ICO, you can post in a constructive way and share. But how people post nowadays  Huh

mininpapoune

Activity: 39

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:23:52 PM

I'm newbie ^^ I have invested for the first time in a ICO because i think this can be sucessfull.  Smiley
Now I would like to buy some others tokens, but i don't know what the best, invested now or wait after end ico for a dump on the exchange  Huh
What do you think better  Roll Eyes
If you want to invest in 'utrust the company', it's best to invest now, so the money goes to them.

if you want to earn money fast, you have to try playing at the exchange.

if you think the price will be below ico price, you should wait
(AKA you're expecting a dump soon after listing)
signs of this could be the ICO not selling out.
you should buy as low as possible in the dip and sell again as high as possible to a top, then repeat.

If you think the price will be above ICO prico, you should buy now
(AKA you're expicting a demand on the exchange)
Signs could be the ICO selling out, especially in a flash at last minute
you should buy now. beware of a flash sell out, buy as fast as possible on an exchange if this happens.

again, if you simply believe in this ico and want to support the devs program, platform,...
you should invest now, hold your coins for a long time (months to likely years for big value increases)

I have a bit over 13,000 UTK myself.

That is an encouraging idea in relation to investing in UTRUST. As for me UTRUST if for mid and long term hodl. Smiley
I'm newbie ^^ I have invested for the first time in a ICO because i think this can be sucessfull.  Smiley
Now I would like to buy some others tokens, but i don't know what the best, invested now or wait after end ico for a dump on the exchange  Huh
What do you think better  Roll Eyes
No one will give you an exact answer. But judging by the growth of all the alts in recent days, the price of the Utrust may rise sharply when entering the stock exchange..

OK thanks for answer.
I want hold my tokens for very long time.
I have buy now, for a total a bit over 15500 UTk for me.
Just hope the best for futur Smiley
beforedam

Activity: 21

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:30:33 PM

I'm still a believer that the doubts could be addressed. It's amazing how the thread is quiet until that post resurfaces then all the shill monkeys come out and dilute it. Where are the community admins and why are they ignoring those concerns??
slimypuppy54

Activity: 45

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:40:05 PM

Here are some facts for you:
- Marc Philipp Brühwiler, the director of UTRUST Switzerland AG, is not mentioned on the official web site
- according to Swiss press he was involved in a financial scam in 2004
- Nuno Correia, their CEO, refused to answer my questions about his relation to UTRUST when I contacted their team via Telegram, basically telling me to do my own research if I want to have more details

Until recently only one single post in this thread mentioned Marc. Would you rather prefer not to know about it and blindly hope for the best?

While not strictly specific to this ICO, you cannot find any relevant information in announcement threads anyway, if you don't know what you are looking for. Tons of useless quotes and bullshit posts just to raise attention. So yeah, Nuno is right after all. Do your own research.
rubmon

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:48:43 PM

Every single startup project entails risks but this project seems serious and who knows if in the future becomes a reference in the industry or it is even bought by another big player in the financial industry such as Paypal, Visa, Mastercard o any other payment carrier operator.

When you invest in this kind of projects you have to do a risk/reward analysis. I guess everyone invests money you are willing to lose, so it shouldn't be so relevant to be so worried about the future of the project, we just need to be patience and confidence with the team and partners

Just remind all of you that the prices will drop drastically and sharply if everybody sells after the ICO which would be a stupid situation for all of us investing in the ICO period and for the stability of the project.

I am going to retain my tokens as a long-term investment since I consider it could be a winner project for the near future.

Without patience is impossible to get good rewards in anything, you should keep in mind that.

Good luck to all of us. Life will go on anyway, so keep calm.
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 04:56:38 PM

Just cant take them serious since it probably one person with multiple newbie accounts. Their ICO is almost over and we will soon see what the outcome will be.

Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:04:04 PM

Just cant take them serious since it probably one person with multiple newbie accounts. Their ICO is almost over and we will soon see what the outcome will be.

That's  what I also thought and maybe this individual has some personal agenda with Utrust. Anyway, every reasonable person does neither blindly believe any shilling nor any fudding. I still think that Utrust is legit and a good project but only after ICO we will see how the project develops.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Alainmona

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:10:03 PM

Every single startup project entails risks but this project seems serious and who knows if in the future becomes a reference in the industry or it is even bought by another big player in the financial industry such as Paypal, Visa, Mastercard o any other payment carrier operator.

When you invest in this kind of projects you have to do a risk/reward analysis. I guess everyone invests money you are willing to lose, so it shouldn't be so relevant to be so worried about the future of the project, we just need to be patience and confidence with the team and partners

Just remind all of you that the prices will drop drastically and sharply if everybody sells after the ICO which would be a stupid situation for all of us investing in the ICO period and for the stability of the project.

I am going to retain my tokens as a long-term investment since I consider it could be a winner project for the near future.

Without patience is impossible to get good rewards in anything, you should keep in mind that.

I completely agree! I myself have 11,000 UTK I'll be holding for 1-3 years as I watch the market grow. It's all a matter of risk taking and hoping that the platform gets adopted on a mass scale. Also for those people saying the negative reviews are coming in at the end of the ICO have misinterpreted myself and others curiosity for negativity. I'm 100% confident in uTrust but my skeptical nature (and I'm sure many others) always has that slight paranoia. But all in all, I truly believe this platform and system can finally bridge the gap between cryptocurrency, buyer protection and real-time merchant transactions.
mininpapoune

Activity: 39

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:46:40 PM

I completely agree! I myself have 11,000 UTK I'll be holding for 1-3 years as I watch the market grow. It's all a matter of risk taking and hoping that the platform gets adopted on a mass scale. Also for those people saying the negative reviews are coming in at the end of the ICO have misinterpreted myself and others curiosity for negativity. I'm 100% confident in uTrust but my skeptical nature (and I'm sure many others) always has that slight paranoia. But all in all, I truly believe this platform and system can finally bridge the gap between cryptocurrency, buyer protection and real-time merchant transactions.

The same, really can't better resume what i think Wink
lw75

Activity: 25

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:57:25 PM

I'm still a believer that the doubts could be addressed. It's amazing how the thread is quiet until that post resurfaces then all the shill monkeys come out and dilute it. Where are the community admins and why are they ignoring those concerns??

You took the words right out of my mouth.

Is anyone who shares these concerns registered on Telegram or Twitter to ask for clarification there?
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:10:20 PM

You took the words right out of my mouth.

Is anyone who shares these concerns registered on Telegram or Twitter to ask for clarification there?

the ICO is almost over, but the dev's should address any concerns brought to avoid a large dump of tokens after ICO.

Pages: « 1 ... 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 [380] 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 ... 616 »
  Print  

Jump to: