Bitcoin Forum
May 20, 2024, 11:35:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 [383] 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 ... 616 »
  Print  
Author Topic: UTRUST  (Read 313895 times)
Mavis

Activity: 297
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:41:50 AM

I hope for Binance or Bittrex also. I don like HitBTC and not tried Kukoin..

Everyone is hoping this Smiley
Cant wait to see UTRUST hit exchanges. Really great project!

For starting those 2 exchanges are going to be enough, if the project is growing well big exchanges will come
True, I do think the tokens will drop a bit due to some people .. but in the long run when the product will be release, the gains will be huge imo.

Even if the tokens drop initially, it provides some cheap tokens for those who want to increase their investment in the project.
Thats true , we could take the dumpers money  Grin

smart mans as you ,i will also buy dumpers tokens when hit these 2 small exchange .
PS92

Activity: 644

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:48:12 AM

10347 backers and still 6 more days left. nice going

it will hit hardcap and price will be to the moon in december.
waiting next month to double profit.

Can't remember when was the last time I saw a full sellout/hardcap. GO uTRUST!

cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:41:20 AM

Other exchanges is just a question of time, kucoin and hitbtc are good, and I think Utrust will become a major project in the future, so it will be listed on different major exchanges too !

kucoin and hitbtc are more then good for the beginning.

I always can just say, KuCoin is really nice as an exchange and I really hope to see more good coins there in future Smiley
I havent tried it , and i still prefer binance for now.
Hopefully utrust will be listed there too.

You should, it's becoming to be my favorite exchange in a short time of trying it out, and i am not even referring it by a referring link Smiley. I just like it.

I really like it too, but it needs to get some more major coins. But I am sure with time it will get new big coins in it, as it is just at the beginning and with a growing user base it will also get more coins.  Shocked

To be honest, I haven't traded on KuCoin yet but will take a look at it when they have listed UTrust. How is the trading volume for other tokens on it right now, compared to other exchanges?

The trading volume is still low, as you can expect from a new exchange. You can try it out and if you don't like it, you can still come back later when the volume went up probably. If you want to register, send me a PM I would be happy to give you my ref link Smiley

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 04:36:23 AM

For starting those 2 exchanges are going to be enough, if the project is growing well big exchanges will come
True, I do think the tokens will drop a bit due to some people .. but in the long run when the product will be release, the gains will be huge imo.

Yeah, in a couple of years. I posted that before. If you look at average cost per token and the maximum yearly burn rate it is theoretically going to take several years to get beyond the ICO price. But I did not take into account the fact that you can use the tokens to buy goods.

you can use UTRUST to buy some goods by exchange it first.
at least, utrust will be valueable in the market

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Fu Mei Mei

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 04:55:10 AM

Yeah, in a couple of years. I posted that before. If you look at average cost per token and the maximum yearly burn rate it is theoretically going to take several years to get beyond the ICO price. But I did not take into account the fact that you can use the tokens to buy goods.

yes i am agree with you, Utrust have a big community and active dev this is will make easy Utrust popular and growth
escrow very important for safe payment i want use utrust after this platform launch
Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:05:17 AM

Mostly becasue scarcity, the more the users of utrust platform are there, the more valuable is the token, later on, one can use the token to make purchases, utrust can incentivise to use the token, is like any other erc-20 token.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:30:49 AM

Other exchanges is just a question of time, kucoin and hitbtc are good, and I think Utrust will become a major project in the future, so it will be listed on different major exchanges too !

I always can just say, KuCoin is really nice as an exchange and I really hope to see more good coins there in future Smiley
I havent tried it , and i still prefer binance for now.
Hopefully utrust will be listed there too.

You should, it's becoming to be my favorite exchange in a short time of trying it out, and i am not even referring it by a referring link Smiley. I just like it.

I really like it too, but it needs to get some more major coins. But I am sure with time it will get new big coins in it, as it is just at the beginning and with a growing user base it will also get more coins.  Shocked

To be honest, I haven't traded on KuCoin yet but will take a look at it when they have listed UTrust. How is the trading volume for other tokens on it right now, compared to other exchanges?

The trading volume is still low, as you can expect from a new exchange. You can try it out and if you don't like it, you can still come back later when the volume went up probably. If you want to register, send me a PM I would be happy to give you my ref link Smiley

I can also give some ref link, it is golden Cheesy

I don't know, it has some good volume for a new exchange. Also, there is hitbtc so no problem for utrust.

Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 05:38:58 AM

yes i am agree with you, Utrust have a big community and active dev this is will make easy Utrust popular and growth
escrow very important for safe payment i want use utrust after this platform launch

I think many people in the crypto world want to use their services. This is why it can be a great success Smiley
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:48:03 AM

The funding rate slowed down a bit. It looks like it won't reach the hardcap in the remaining 5 days.
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:53:21 AM

The funding rate slowed down a bit. It looks like it won't reach the hardcap in the remaining 5 days.

Why do you think it has slowed down? I am surprised every time I look how much tokens they sold. It seems like they are selling 1 million tokens a day.

imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 05:59:02 AM

that's very good news for investors and for everyone. now everyone now Utrust will be listed on Kucoin and HITBTC. those exchanges are very good for after ICO people can buy token from exchanges and trade with them. remember Utrust money will be increase value day by day.
mike0182

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:03:30 AM

Why do you think it has slowed down? I am surprised every time I look how much tokens they sold. It seems like they are selling 1 million tokens a day.
It's still not enough to reach a hardcap, although maybe a few big players will enter the draft in at the very end.

Sozialtourist

Activity: 686

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:11:52 AM

Yes they are still selling tokens, just not as fast as at the beginning. And selling 1 million tokens a day won't exactly be enough to reach the hardcap in 5 days (~60 million tokens left)
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:21:08 AM

Yes they are still selling tokens, just not as fast as at the beginning. And selling 1 million tokens a day won't exactly be enough to reach the hardcap in 5 days (~60 million tokens left)

meh that's alright with me. they've sol more than they needed in my opinion. plus it means a lower token cap which would increase their value.

Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2017, 06:24:28 AM

It's still not enough to reach a hardcap, although maybe a few big players will enter the draft in at the very end.

Big players got already in at the begin when the price was discounted. Now is mostly going to be small investors
mike0182

Activity: 420
Merit: 136

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:27:29 AM

Big players got already in at the begin when the price was discounted. Now is mostly going to be small investors
I also think so, so I do not think, that hardcap will be achieved, on the other hand, the lower the capitalization, the better for investors.

niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 06:42:49 AM

I also think so, so I do not think, that hardcap will be achieved, on the other hand, the lower the capitalization, the better for investors.

Why do you think so? They've already burned half of the initial token supply, so that's already a big move. It's not a very scarce token but it's no IOTA either Wink
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:20:28 AM

I think many people in the crypto world want to use their services. This is why it can be a great success Smiley

Well an project like this could be the game changer for crypto. It can bring crypto use to the "real world" and that seems to be the thing we need currently to get into the next stage.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:39:56 AM

where can we store the coins after the ICO ? There isn't any wallet

This is not a coin. This is ERC20 tokens. So you can store tokens in some of ETH wallets like MyEtherWallet

Buy a Ledger Nano S and use it with Myetherwallet. That is the best combination right now to hold your coins for long term.

Is it safe for what concern security this ledger nano? Agaist keylogger, or malicius software trying to steal private keys?

yeah as far as I know ledger nano is the safest place to store your cryptos and they provide protection agains malicious softwares.

The only instruction is to be followed here is never to buy used Ledgers. They may contain 3rd party worms or viruses. Buy a new one and keep it to yourself. That is the safest option right now.

Yes, used ones are always very risky because they might catch up our information along with previous data and virus. It is always suggestible to buy a New Ledger in order to protect from the hacking.
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:40:51 AM

Why is it necessary to reach the hard cap? I think they raised already so much!

Pages: « 1 ... 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 [383] 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 430 431 432 433 ... 616 »
  Print  

Jump to: