Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 05:01:18 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 [491] 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 ... 616 »
  Print  
Author Topic: UTRUST  (Read 313899 times)
liuka

Activity: 833
Merit: 585

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:10:45 PM

UTRUST is good project and prices is rise now to $1,18 USD
possible prices increase to $2 in this month. I agree to hold your token at the moment.

will not touch $2 this month, the price goes down when the bounty is distributed. many hunters will dump their token for sure.
we should wait for that.
i think the price will go down when the bounty is distributed
but calm down, in a few months the price will go up again
just hold this token

of course, because many of people sell them
yes do need to worry the price will be increase. UTRUST is good project in the future.
sge99

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 03:25:29 PM

possible prices increase to $2 in this month. I agree to hold your token at the moment.

will not touch $2 this month, the price goes down when the bounty is distributed. many hunters will dump their token for sure.
we should wait for that.
just hold this token

Honestly I'm waiting for price drop down after bounty distribution so that I can buy some more tokens  Wink

mandor

Activity: 1638
Merit: 260

Trphy.io

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 03:46:57 PM

we should wait for that.
just hold this token

Honestly I'm waiting for price drop down after bounty distribution so that I can buy some more tokens  Wink
I think it's hard to reach the $ 2 price this month because you can see in : https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/utrust/ the price now $1.01.
and by the time the token has been distributed it must be the price of this token will be far down again. good idea buy UTRUST on this month and you will get rich on the following month.  Smiley

░▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓███▓░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
 ▓███▓                     
  ████░                     
  ▒████                     
   ░███▓                   
     ▓██▓                   
       ███░                 
         ▓█▓░               
           ▓█▒  ██         
           ▓█   ██▒         
        ░███░ ▒  ▓██▓       
        ▓█▒▓█▓█▓▓█▒▓█       
|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
DynamQ

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:09:48 PM

we should wait for that.
just hold this token

Honestly I'm waiting for price drop down after bounty distribution so that I can buy some more tokens  Wink
I think it's hard to reach the $ 2 price this month because you can see in : https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/utrust/ the price now $1.01.
and by the time the token has been distributed it must be the price of this token will be far down again. good idea buy UTRUST on this month and you will get rich on the following month.  Smiley
it seems to me that the price is so well held at the present moment and without good events, it will not grow.
g.m.tyshenk

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 07:16:38 PM

please post an example how to fill out form A.

Did you manage to fill out your form A successfully?  It is very easy.

Add your names to the PDF form at the top.

Check the box that says      x   "that you are the sole beneficial owner of the assets "

In section 1.  fill in the requested info:

Last name
Nationality(ies) (provide all)
First name
Date of birth
Actual residential address / registered office address Domiciliary state (no abbreviations)

(make sure your residential address is the same address on your proof of residence document eg Utility, gas, water or electric bill)

Leave sections 2 and 3 empty

Sign your name at the bottom of the page (eg. Date, place and Signature(s) of You )   I added an image picture of my signature but you could simply type your name in or use an Adobe digital signature too.   Another option is to complete all  fields in the form except the signature and then print the form and then sign the printed page. Use camscanner or another phone PDF making app to generate a completed PDF with your signature on it. 

The FORM A needs to be uploaded before you try verification.  Good luck.
Basicball

Activity: 188
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:31:16 PM

Since when's there a deadline?
http://prntscr.com/hz53tt
cytryna77

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 07:42:54 PM
Last edit: January 11, 2018, 08:01:03 PM by cytryna77

Hello,

I sent my UTRUST to myetherwallet from kucoin 4h ago, and I don't see utrust on myetherwallet. something could go wrong?
TX Hash   0x0589ac2a56968f75c18c5286c7e452dfb637ba573d0dcb1984aa6a2c965ee5d7

edit: sorry I didn't see information "As the congestion of Ethereum network, your withdrawal request of Ethereum or ERC20 tokens may take one to six hours to proceed, we will optimize our system to shorten the awaiting time as soon as possible."

I will let you know how it finish
Neurocrypt

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:03:35 PM

we should wait for that.
just hold this token

it seems to me that the price is so well held at the present moment and without good events, it will not grow.

The price is growing already and I think it gonna be $5 few months
Crypto privacy

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:12:04 PM

we should wait for that.
just hold this token

Well, right now the price does not grow, because crypto-currant market in principle at the moment has a downward trend. It's normal that UTK including goes down.

███████████████▄▄▄                     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄                     ▄█████▀
████████████████████▄                ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄                 ▄█████▀
              ▀▀█████▄             ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
                 █████▌          ▄█████▀ ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄         ▄█████▀
                 ▐█████        ▄█████▀     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▄█████▀
                 █████▌      ▄█████▀         ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
              ▄▄█████▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████████▀
████████████████████▀    ▄█████▀     ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▀
███████████████▀▀▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█▀
                                    ▀███████▀
                                      ▀███▀
                                        ▀
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
.◆ ◆ ◆ ONE TOKEN TO MOVE ANYTHING ANYWHERE ◆ ◆ ◆.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
Superzpay

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:15:09 PM

we should wait for that.
just hold this token

Well, right now the price does not grow, because crypto-currant market in principle at the moment has a downward trend. It's normal that UTK including goes down.
I think the market once again started to grow. The investors are taking interest in different coins and I am in hope that till tomorrow this coin will also start to increase in price. This coin is a very famous coin and many investors know about this coin and whenever they will invest they will also invest in this coin and so the price will start to increase and will reach to a higher peak within a few days.
Brockthain

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:20:27 PM

I have a question regarding the competence of the team in regard to realizing the vision of creating an advanced fintech product. Most the team's employees are from subvisual and are therefore web and mobile design people. Does it seem particularly realistic that the technical and practical side of the project is going to be succesful? It seems like the project's primary strength is marketing and visual appeal.
Btw, I'm an investor and therefore not here to bash on the project. On the contrary I want it to thrive and succeed. I'm just sharing my concerns in hope of having a constructive discussion.
sportsman18

Activity: 76
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:37:27 PM

I have a question regarding the competence of the team in regard to realizing the vision of creating an advanced fintech product. Most the team's employees are from subvisual and are therefore web and mobile design people. Does it seem particularly realistic that the technical and practical side of the project is going to be succesful? It seems like the project's primary strength is marketing and visual appeal.
Btw, I'm an investor and therefore not here to bash on the project. On the contrary I want it to thrive and succeed. I'm just sharing my concerns in hope of having a constructive discussion.

If you don't know, they showed in a video a sneak peak of the platform --> https://youtu.be/MMGlScCfwI4?t=32s
Brockthain

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:57:32 PM

If you don't know, they showed in a video a sneak peak of the platform --> https://youtu.be/MMGlScCfwI4?t=32s
I see a graphical representation of what the platform can visually look like, which is unsurprising that they can make. I don't have any indication on whether or not they are technically savvy to pull off the platform on a functional/dev level. That is not work for webdesign people but requires experienced blockchain devs. Nor do I know if they have financial expertise and connections to realize their promise. I don't think it's a simple task to pull off and in particular I imagine it might be difficult to get the crypto to fiat side of things to work out.
sportsman18

Activity: 76

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:58:47 PM

I see a graphical representation of what the platform can visually look like, which is unsurprising that they can make. I don't have any indication on whether or not they are technically savvy to pull off the platform on a functional/dev level. That is not work for webdesign people but requires experienced blockchain devs. Nor do I know if they have financial expertise and connections to realize their promise. I don't think it's a simple task to pull off and in particular I imagine it might be difficult to get the crypto to fiat side of things to work out.

Well, based in Roadmap, UTRUST will have merchants (Don't sure but I think they already selected merchants) to test the platform (it was supposed to be in December 2017, but with the problems with KYC it was not possible).

Please note that UTRUST is ahead of roadmap. In roadmap said that Q2 2018 , merchants will test the platform. Who knows, maybe we will see the merchants test in this month.
Mustard!!!

Activity: 119

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:26:58 AM

you guys have any news when will be the bounty stake be released?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  》   PRONTAPAY  ▐|▌REVOLUTIONISING PAYMENTS   《  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     
INVOICE SOLUTIONS FOR THE BLOCKCHAIN ERA ▐|▌ PRE SALE APRIL 14th
Whitepaper▐|▌ Telegram  |  Twitter  |  Facebook  |  Reddit  |  Youtube  |  Medium ▐|▌ANN Thread
janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:45:13 AM

They have said multiple times if bounties will be paid on this month. Actually, ask your question on bounty thread not on here.
DynamQ

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:34:39 AM

we should wait for that.
just hold this token

I just do not mind the price continued to grow, but objectively speaking, it seems to me that the price of the token has reached a maximum
G1

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:06:27 AM

we should wait for that.
just hold this token

I just do not mind the price continued to grow, but objectively speaking, it seems to me that the price of the token has reached a maximum

Why? Could you be a little more detailed.
quierx16

Activity: 434
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:22:07 AM

i asked that question to telegram group and 2 admins there confirm that the distribution of bounty happens this month. I'm also waiting for the bounty to be distributed so hunter will dump their tokens and I should refill mine Cheesy

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
longminh123

Activity: 432
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:26:26 AM

I really like UTK because this is the first ICO project I have invested and has made a huge profit. I think I will keep all UTK cards for a long time and will sell for $ 10 as this is a project that has changed my life.
Pages: « 1 ... 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 [491] 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 ... 616 »
  Print  

Jump to: