Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:04:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 [523] 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 ... 616 »
  Print  
Author Topic: UTRUST  (Read 313895 times)
Basicball

Activity: 188
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:04:15 AM

Is token already distributed?
yes
amintek15

Activity: 770
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:08:00 AM

wow just found out that the price of token/ETH is at ico level Cheesy
missed the ico before but it's time to take the train and wait for release in few months
Blackwhite69

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:08:26 PM

I really haven’t understood their aim and intention yet. They had sent some to some people. And now there is no sound. If you are able to send, send all. Or make an announcement stating that you will perform the distribution partially. There is no information. I hope they won’t make us wait again. It will be bad if it takes 1-2 months.

What do you mean, you have not received payment from Utrust. I think everyone has received payment from Utrust. I just found out that there are some people who have not been paid.
maliboom

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:51:07 PM

missed the ico before but it's time to take the train and wait for release in few months

and what does this mean? The price of ethers is significantly changed compared to the time of the ico..
Cryptochel

Activity: 378
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:57:53 PM

and what does this mean? The price of ethers is significantly changed compared to the time of the ico..
Awesome news. UTRUS sent tokens to bounty participants, but the price is very low Undecided in this way I think there will be no dump because of the price  Grin
barnes13

Activity: 1274
Merit: 521

7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 03:36:44 PM

Awesome news. UTRUS sent tokens to bounty participants, but the price is very low Undecided in this way I think there will be no dump because of the price  Grin
Do not worry about the dump, mostly bounty participant now smart they will not immediately sell all their token got from bounty, they will sell in part and sell the rest when know that's a right time.
manusiakarton

Activity: 560
Merit: 309

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:54:44 PM

Do not worry about the dump, mostly bounty participant now smart they will not immediately sell all their token got from bounty, they will sell in part and sell the rest when know that's a right time.
sometimes bounty participants now hold more for a long time if they have a token that potential will rise high, agree with you do not worry too much there will be a dump will surely be back to normal .. just hold Wink

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
BenderBTC

Activity: 178
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:10:27 PM

sometimes bounty participants now hold more for a long time if they have a token that potential will rise high, agree with you do not worry too much there will be a dump will surely be back to normal .. just hold Wink
Being the price so low I do not expect there to be a dump. We will see it in the next days.
Frieda

Activity: 275

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 04:14:06 PM

why worry about bounty hunters ,i check some account of bounty participants  ,they never dump all hlod them .maybe more trustment then normal investor.
kingzues09

Activity: 226
Merit: 14

BaanX

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:50:30 PM

why worry about bounty hunters ,i check some account of bounty participants  ,they never dump all hlod them .maybe more trustment then normal investor.
Thank you Utrust team i will not dump the market because i believe on their project. Utrust is here and willing to give their best to compete with some tech giants out there.

numanoid
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:29:42 PM

No, currently it's still above ICO price (2x -3x based on ETH price).

Agree on this. I have seen many bounty hunter will hold their UTK at least until it bounce back to $1 just like it did before bounty distributed.
Frieda

Activity: 275

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:00:02 PM

Agree on this. I have seen many bounty hunter will hold their UTK at least until it bounce back to $1 just like it did before bounty distributed.
if you look at the current price of UTK is very much decreased but it that will not last long, do not worry and do not panic.
most of the prize hunters still hold their tokens and do not will selling on now. waiting for the price UTK $1 again may be needed long time. good idea for now is it be patient and hold your token.

utrust is one of the best project in 2017 ,price always above ico price ,look other project most of them below price of ico . so hold and wait  is right .
deep4u

Activity: 630

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:11:51 PM

Awesome news. UTRUS sent tokens to bounty participants, but the price is very low Undecided in this way I think there will be no dump because of the price  Grin
that's what I'm doing , iam also bounty holders I will not sell @ this low price . But this is not case with all bounty holders most them are new to crypto and don't know value of coin or project  and they sell what ever price they get as you can see price has dropped little in paste days.
Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:56:12 PM

Awesome news. UTRUS sent tokens to bounty participants, but the price is very low Undecided in this way I think there will be no dump because of the price  Grin
that's what I'm doing , iam also bounty holders I will not sell @ this low price . But this is not case with all bounty holders most them are new to crypto and don't know value of coin or project  and they sell what ever price they get as you can see price has dropped little in paste days.

Let the newbies sell their tokens, the price will go up again sooner or later, and maybe then the dumpers will learn for the future to hold their tokens of good projects.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
kingzues09

Activity: 226
Merit: 14

BaanX

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:10:18 PM

if you look at the current price of UTK is very much decreased but it that will not last long, do not worry and do not panic.
most of the prize hunters still hold their tokens and do not will selling on now. waiting for the price UTK $1 again may be needed long time. good idea for now is it be patient and hold your token.

utrust is one of the best project in 2017 ,price always above ico price ,look other project most of them below price of ico . so hold and wait  is right .
Absolutely they will release their catalyst next month and looking back on its all time high i could see a good pump in the next few months. i'm a big fan of Utrust and i know the developer would do everything just to satisfy their investors.

maliboom

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:29:13 PM

Absolutely they will release their catalyst next month and looking back on its all time high i could see a good pump in the next few months. i'm a big fan of Utrust and i know the developer would do everything just to satisfy their investors.

utrust is one of the best project in 2017 ,price always above ico price , YES!!!

I have great confidence in Utrust and I think it will be one of the top 50 by the end of the year
Transurfer

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:34:05 PM

Hey ppl forgive me if I in any way spreading fud here but just wandering what do you guys think of this? I tend to trust cryptobriefing for their reviews but im not quite happy reading this :0

https://cryptobriefing.com/utrust-ico-review-token-analysis/

Saidmod

Activity: 659

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:59:45 AM

Hey ppl forgive me if I in any way spreading fud here but just wandering what do you guys think of this? I tend to trust cryptobriefing for their reviews but im not quite happy reading this :0

I believe that we are different and we do have different opinions or views to be consider. With that review for me its better to read the whitepaper and analyze first before giving out an impression because we didn't know the whole story in that review only it a summary.

▄▄▄
        █████
        █████
         ▀▀▀
     ▄█
███████▄    ▄█████▄   ███████▄   ███   ███  ███        ▄█████▄   ███   ███   ▄█████▄
    ███ █████████  █████████  █████████  ███   ███  ███       █████████  ███   ███  █████████
    ███ ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███  ▀███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███▄
    ███ ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███   ███▄
    ███ ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███  ▄███  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███    ▀███▄
    ███ █████████  ███   ███  █████████  ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███      ▀███
    ███ ███████▀   ███   ███  ███████▀   ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███       ▀███
        ███        ███   ███  ███        ███   ███  ███       ███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
        ███        █████████  ███        █████████  ████████  █████████  █████████  █████████
        ███         ▀█████▀   ███         ▀█████▀   ████████   ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀    ▀█████▀
                                                                       WORLD

▄████▄▄   ▄
  █▄          ██████████▀▄
  ███        ███████████▀
  ▐████▄     ██████████▌
  ▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
  ▀████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
    ▄▄███████████████
     ▀█████████████▀
      ▄▄█████████▀
  ▀▀██████████▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄
     █▀ █  ▄   ▄  █ ▀█
    █ ▀█   █   █   █▀ █
   █▀ █ ▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀ █ ▀█
   █▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█▄█
   █▀█▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀█▀█
   █▄ █ ▄▀█▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▄█ ▄█
    █ ▄█   █   █   █▄ █
     █▄ █  ▀   ▀  █ ▄█
      ▀█▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█
            █████
          █████████
        █████████████
      █████████████████
    █████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
  █████████████████████████
    █████████████████████
      █████████████████
        █████████████
          █████████
            ████

RECEIVE    ⇩ ⇩
          9% DISCOUNT         
⇨  BUY NOW 
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:05:54 AM

I believe that we are different and we do have different opinions or views to be consider. With that review for me its better to read the whitepaper and analyze first before giving out an impression because we didn't know the whole story in that review only it a summary.

Exactly, there are many unhappy people spreading the lot of negative news about the Utrust in order to get people panic but i don't see anything like that after seeing their white paper, even in one case Btc has faced the same situation from the governments. Lets hope for the best what they mentioned in the roadmap.

comradepay

Activity: 546

GIF by SOCIFI

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:09:39 AM

Let the newbies sell their tokens, the price will go up again sooner or later, and maybe then the dumpers will learn for the future to hold their tokens of good projects.
After crowdsale almost always there is a period of time when there is little news and impatient people sell their tokens cheaply. In the end, the one who will be wait - will be the winner

Pages: « 1 ... 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 [523] 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 ... 616 »
  Print  

Jump to: