Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 09:11:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 [492] 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 ... 616 »
  Print  
Author Topic: UTRUST  (Read 313895 times)
safi71

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:56:24 AM

I really like UTK because this is the first ICO project I have invested and has made a huge profit. I think I will keep all UTK cards for a long time and will sell for $ 10 as this is a project that has changed my life.
I congratulate you on the fact that your first ICO was successful! Members of the bounty also think happy, especially happy when the reward comes.
I myself will look for an opportunity to buy tokens cheaper after issuing the bounty, although I'm not sure that many bounty members will sell, many will hold.

▀███▄
                ▀███▄
                 ▄███▀
       ▀███▄   ▄███▀ ▀███▄
         ▀███▄▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄
          ▄███▀         ▄███▀
▀███▄   ▄███▀ ▀███▄   ▄███▀ ▀███▄
  ▀███▄▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄
   ▄███▀         ▄███▀         ▄███▀
 ▄███▀ ▀███▄   ▄███▀ ▀███▄   ▄███▀
▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄▀▀▀▀
          ▄███▀         ▄███▀
        ▄███▀ ▀███▄   ▄███▀
       ▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄▀▀▀▀
                 ▄███▀

▄███▀
              ▀▀▀▀

ELONCITY
       ▄█████▄               ▐███▄▄
   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄            ████████▄▄
   ▓ ▓██▓▓█▀▀▀█▓▓            ████████████▄▄
   ▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█████▓▓           ▐█████████████████▄
  ▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓█▄         ▐███████████████████
 ██▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓███▄       █      ▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄
▐██▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓█████▄  ▄▄▄█                ▀▀▀▀▀
▐██▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓ ▀▀████████
▐██▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▐▌
 ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀         
 ▐██▀██████████▀           
  ▀▀▐███████████          ▐▌
    ▐█████▐█████          ▐▌
     ████▌ ████▌         
     ▐███▌ ████          ▐▌
      ███  ▐██▌          ▐▌
    ▄▄███  ▐██▄▄         
   ██████▌ ██████       
TELEGRAM 

Public Sale Coming Soon!

Neurocrypt

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:00:08 AM

I really like UTK because this is the first ICO project I have invested and has made a huge profit. I think I will keep all UTK cards for a long time and will sell for $ 10 as this is a project that has changed my life.
You are lucky to have invested in this. UTK is great and I think the team still have a lot to do in that case the price gonna moon.
Neurocrypt

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:02:59 AM

I congratulate you on the fact that your first ICO was successful! Members of the bounty also think happy, especially happy when the reward comes.
I myself will look for an opportunity to buy tokens cheaper after issuing the bounty, although I'm not sure that many bounty members will sell, many will hold.
Yes many members thinking to hodl and I plan to hodl as well. I don't see reason to sell where by the project is great and solving payment issues which means many are ready to invest more.
rizkyalhabsy

Activity: 554

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:07:11 PM

You know, Bounty when it will be in be distributed, sir?
sportsman18

Activity: 76
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:15:55 PM

UTRUST will not be listed today!

https://twitter.com/hitbtc/status/951784995475030016
AlexTheGreat

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:57:28 PM

Hey guys!

I sold all my UTrust tokens with a nice profit; They broke my trust when they sold 150.000.000 tokens at 1USD two days ago without telling anyone ; I mean, they distributed Token for bounty and eventually cashed out a bit ;

They x2 the market cap like this: snap, two sec, pef. This is not acceptable. 150.000.000 added with only 170.000.000 in circulation two days before...

They have a great marketing team, sure. But the team is highly concentrated in few companies; meaning the experience is not wide as in other projects. On the other hand, they do not have an working product at the moment:

No milestones achieved, and yet they issues all these damn additional tokens; USD 300 m market cap for UTrust is too much for me.

I invested in Zeuschield (insurance) & Lampix (augmented reality) to enter into niche markets without relevent competition (Utrust competition is not only Monetha, its also Crypetion & Storiqa & co), good team, & AFFORDABLE valuations in multi billions markets.
Blackwhite69

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:32:32 PM

You know, Bounty when it will be in be distributed, sir?

It seems like your question is often spoken by others and the answer is this month will complete the payment. Wink
RonMank

Activity: 588

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:00:08 PM

Hey guys!

I sold all my UTrust tokens with a nice profit; They broke my trust when they sold 150.000.000 tokens at 1USD two days ago without telling anyone ; I mean, they distributed Token for bounty and eventually cashed out a bit ;

They x2 the market cap like this: snap, two sec, pef. This is not acceptable. 150.000.000 added with only 170.000.000 in circulation two days before...

They have a great marketing team, sure. But the team is highly concentrated in few companies; meaning the experience is not wide as in other projects. On the other hand, they do not have an working product at the moment:

No milestones achieved, and yet they issues all these damn additional tokens; USD 300 m market cap for UTrust is too much for me.

I invested in Zeuschield (insurance) & Lampix (augmented reality) to enter into niche markets without relevent competition (Utrust competition is not only Monetha, its also Crypetion & Storiqa & co), good team, & AFFORDABLE valuations in multi billions markets.

The sold 500 Mio. Tokens.
 150 Mio. are locked, 325Mio are now in circulation and 25 Mio Bounties will be added.

I dont know what you are talking about. Good luck with your money. You definetely missing some opportunities
RAJSALLIN

Activity: 665
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:06:43 PM

Hey guys!

AFAIK they (dev) only have 10% from total supply i.e approx 50 million token, so your guessing they have sold 150 million token is wrong. Why they want to make their own token price goes down?
You can see if UTK token recovered a bit and seems will be back to $1

A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
`Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github`
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
jackbox
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:16:42 PM

Hey guys!

Do you have a source for this 150,000,000 token fire sale?

Buy a Trezor and Protect your BTC, BCH, BTG, DASH, LTC, DGB, ZEC, ETH and ETC from hackers.
If I was helpful please buy me a coffee BTC: 1DWK7vBaxcTC5Wd2nQwLGEoy8xdFVzGKLK  BTG: AWvN1iBqCUqG2tEh3XoVvRbdcGrAzfBBpW
If I was helpful please buy me a burger DGB: DLASV6CUQpGtGSyaVz5FYuu5YxZ17MoGQz
guydin

Activity: 686
Merit: 103

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:04:52 PM

Hey guys!

The sold 500 Mio. Tokens.
 150 Mio. are locked, 325Mio are now in circulation and 25 Mio Bounties will be added.

I dont know what you are talking about. Good luck with your money. You definetely missing some opportunities

10 mln for bounty. not 25. read attentionaly

mariner_southampton

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:00:19 PM

Hey guys!

NOT so GREAT Alex THE.... spreading FUD!
alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:12:24 PM

All investors involved in the ICO project have made a huge profit and they certainly have not sold yet because the future of UTK is huge and the development team is trying to perfect the product to launch for everyone in the next few months. I think this would be great because payment projects tend to increase very high

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
jackbox
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1024

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:15:53 PM

All investors involved in the ICO project have made a huge profit and they certainly have not sold yet because the future of UTK is huge and the development team is trying to perfect the product to launch for everyone in the next few months. I think this would be great because payment projects tend to increase very high

Yep and I am still holding my pre-ICO coins. Keeping them at least one or two years to retire off them.

Buy a Trezor and Protect your BTC, BCH, BTG, DASH, LTC, DGB, ZEC, ETH and ETC from hackers.
If I was helpful please buy me a coffee BTC: 1DWK7vBaxcTC5Wd2nQwLGEoy8xdFVzGKLK  BTG: AWvN1iBqCUqG2tEh3XoVvRbdcGrAzfBBpW
If I was helpful please buy me a burger DGB: DLASV6CUQpGtGSyaVz5FYuu5YxZ17MoGQz
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:44:44 PM

Hey guys!

NOT so GREAT Alex THE.... spreading FUD!

Alex not so clever Smiley

Coinmarket cap made an error writing this circulation numbers. It was the same from day one, dev team didn't sell 150m tokens. If they did such a thing price would crash.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
Bayonetta

Activity: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:57:03 PM

honestly, really facepalm your face if you sell now, because a fukin fudder talks nonsense without providing real numbers and proofs...

this is just normal fudding to drop the price and to buy back cheap, like we see daily on every fukin project nowadays...

HODL YOUR UTK AND GET RICH !! DONT BE THAT STUPID!!
sms301

Activity: 280

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:02:59 PM

honestly, really facepalm your face if you sell now, because a fukin fudder talks nonsense without providing real numbers and proofs...

this is just normal fudding to drop the price and to buy back cheap, like we see daily on every fukin project nowadays...

I didn't get into ICO but now holding my UTRUST. And will continue to hold. Really, Love this coin more since it's the only coin in my portfolio that's keeping it alive.
DanF20

Activity: 52
Merit: 4

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:40:12 PM

I didn't get into ICO but now holding my UTRUST. And will continue to hold. Really, Love this coin more since it's the only coin in my portfolio that's keeping it alive.

Utrust to the moon.. And listed joining Hitbtc nextweek so prepare for price hike😊
https://mobile.twitter.com/UTRUST_Official/status/951807779890782208
annz

Activity: 146

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:38:05 AM

I love this coin and will use the system when its up and running...
Ab-Soul

Activity: 647
Merit: 500

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:42:00 AM

I don't think they distribute bounty tokens yet, what is he talking about?

▄██▄
          ▄██▀▀██▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██▄
      ▄██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▄
    ▄██▀  ▄██▀▀██▄  ▀██▄
  ▄██▀  ▄██▀    ▀██▄  ▀██▄
▄██▀  ▄██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▄  ▀██▄
▀██▄▄██▀  ▄██▀▀██▄  ▀██▄▄██▀
  ███▀  ▄██▀    ▀██▄  ▀███
▄██▀▀████▀        ▀████▀▀██▄
▀██▄▄████▄        ▄████▄▄██▀
  ███▄  ▀██▄    ▄██▀  ▄███
▄██▀▀██▄  ▀██▄▄██▀  ▄██▀▀██▄
▀██▄  ▀██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▀  ▄██▀
  ▀██▄  ▀██▄    ▄██▀  ▄██▀
    ▀██▄  ▀██▄▄██▀  ▄██▀
      ▀██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██▀
          ▀██▄▄██▀
            ▀██▀
DAOstack
     ██
    ██
   ██ 
  ██  ███
 ██  █████
██  ███████
 ██  █████
  ██  ███
   ██ 
    ██
     ██
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ◆ ◆ ◆  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
.COMPLETE TOOLS FOR DECENTRALIZED COLLABORATION AT SCALE.

██
     ██
   █  ██
  ███  ██
 █████  ██
███████  ██
 █████  ██
  ███  ██
   █  ██
     ██
    ██

▄███▄
▄███████▄
▄███████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▄████     █▀████████▄
▄██████  ██ █  ▀████████▄
▄████████  ▄▄ █    ▀████████▄
▄██████████  ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▄
▀██████████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███████▀
▀██████  ▀▀▀▀▀     █████▀
▀████            ███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀███████████▀
▀███████▀
▀███▀

▄███▄
▄███████▄
▄███████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▄█████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄█████████▀▀▀      █████▄
▄█████▀▀▀       ▄    ███████▄
▄████▄         ▄█▀    ██████████▄
▀███████▄    ▄█▀      ██████████▀
▀████████▄█▀       █████████▀
▀████████  ▄     ███████▀
▀██████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀███████████▀
▀███████▀
▀███▀
▄███▄
▄███████▄
▄███████████▄
▄███████████████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀████▄
▄████ ▀███████     ▀▄███▄
▄██████   ▀▀█▀▀      ▄██████▄
▄█████████              ████████▄
████████████             ██████████
▀███████████▄          █████████▀
▀█████████▀        ▄████████▀
▀███▀▀        ▄▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀███████████▀
▀███████▀
▀███▀
Pages: « 1 ... 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 460 461 462 463 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 476 477 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 [492] 493 494 495 496 497 498 499 500 501 502 503 504 505 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 527 528 529 530 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 ... 616 »
  Print  

Jump to: