Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:14:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][CHIPS] KMD platform's LN app with realtime betting+decentralized shuffling  (Read 44543 times)
boacw

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:24:48 PM

I try to compile it on Debian 8 (Jessie) to, but I get an error:
For 8 and earlier, follow the directions in YourPath/chips3/doc/build-unix.md
 Wink Wink

That's what I used to compile on Debian 9, and to write this memo.
Perhaps I missed something, but after searching on the web, it seems it's a boost version problem, and as I do not want to install too much libs from elsewhere than the repos, I think I will not be able to compile it on my Debian 8 :-(
ComputerGenie

Activity: 1092
Merit: 552

Retired IRCX God

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:34:49 PM

...I think I will not be able to compile it on my Debian 8 :-(
I'll build a clean vm and list out the steps ...

If you have to ask "why?", you wouldn`t understand my answer.
Always be on the look out, because you never know when you'll be stalked by hit-men that eat nothing but cream cheese....
ComputerGenie

Activity: 1092
Merit: 552

Retired IRCX God

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:54:49 PM
Last edit: October 10, 2017, 08:18:41 PM by ComputerGenie

Environment:
Debian 8.7
Xfce desktop
"standard system utilities"
as root user for simplicity
edit: /etc/apt/sources.list edited to remove dvd as source

Code:
mousepad /etc/apt/sources.list
apt-get update
apt-get install git
git clone https://github.com/jl777/chips3.git

apt-get install build-essential libtool autotools-dev automake pkg-config libssl-dev libevent-dev bsdmainutils -y
apt-get install libboost-system-dev libboost-filesystem-dev libboost-chrono-dev libboost-program-options-dev libboost-test-dev libboost-thread-dev libboost-all-dev -y

cd chips3

CHIPS_ROOT=$(pwd)
BDB_PREFIX="${CHIPS_ROOT}/db4"
mkdir -p $BDB_PREFIX

apt-get install wget

wget 'http://download.oracle.com/berkeley-db/db-4.8.30.NC.tar.gz'
echo '12edc0df75bf9abd7f82f821795bcee50f42cb2e5f76a6a281b85732798364ef  db-4.8.30.NC.tar.gz' | sha256sum -c
tar -xzvf db-4.8.30.NC.tar.gz
cd db-4.8.30.NC/build_unix/
../dist/configure --enable-cxx --disable-shared --with-pic --prefix=$BDB_PREFIX
make install

cd $CHIPS_ROOT

./autogen.sh
./configure LDFLAGS="-L${BDB_PREFIX}/lib/" CPPFLAGS="-I${BDB_PREFIX}/include/" --without-gui --without-miniupnpc

make check

strip src/chipsd
strip src/chips-cli
strip src/chips-tx
make install
chipsd
Works like a dream Cheesy

If you have to ask "why?", you wouldn`t understand my answer.
Always be on the look out, because you never know when you'll be stalked by hit-men that eat nothing but cream cheese....
Decker

Activity: 119
Merit: 61

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:12:11 PM

Simple Android Widget for CHIPS

Screenshot:
Sources: https://github.com/DeckerSU/android_chips_widget
Release APK: https://github.com/DeckerSU/android_chips_widget/releases/tag/v1.0-debug

This is simple widget for Android that can display exchange rate CHIPS/BTC on your Desktop. Current rate is taken from API of coinmarketcap.com. Installation is simple, just install the apk, tap on your desktop, choose Widgets in menu, find Chips Widget in the list and drag it to the free place of your Android Desktop. Currently widget can display only CHIPS/BTC rate, there is no USD/EUR rate. But it's open-source, everyone can fork this project and do any changes. I haven't time to develope it and i'm a not a professional Android developer, but would be nice if someone will continue work on this. For example, good to add some Preference screen with customization settings, like a font size or / and font color.

Hope it will be useful!

kurbeks

Activity: 1078
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:36:46 AM

Looks like Pondsea is back
BitcoinOnFire

Activity: 159
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 05:18:40 PM

Is the circulatin supply for chips true? 16 mln? almost hit max cap 21 mln ?

###
### Simplify your life with passwords -> passcombo.com - smart password generator
###
jl777B (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 133

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 05:56:38 PM

Is the circulatin supply for chips true? 16 mln? almost hit max cap 21 mln ?
yes, 10 second blocks and PH hashrate mining, it goes fast
the plan is to switch to dPoW when we get around the 20 mil coins mark as at that point the hashrate likely wont be anywhere as high as now
PondSea
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:30:24 PM

Looks like Pondsea is back

Sorry forgot to post in here. There was a issue with the hosting which seems to have been fixed. I will check to see if there was any payouts outstanding and send them out to the people that were mining on it before it went down.

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

kabi123

Activity: 247

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 02:33:46 AM

hi, can chipspool.cloud get some high diff 131070 or more port?
ty
CHMEX

Activity: 115
Merit: 11

https://dexstats.info

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 06:13:04 AM

ty

check the Slack (Request your invite at http://slackinvite.supernet.org )

I believe you will get a faster answer there.

| K O M O D O's DEX | DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE |
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |
Metaphilibert

Activity: 64

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:53:59 AM

I've enabled label support for http://chips1.explorer.supernet.org/
If you want to see a label for your address on the explorer, DM me.

to generate your signature:
Code:
chips-cli signmessagewithprivkey "YourPrivateKey" "YourAddress"
DM me your address, your signature and the label you want to see displayed.
For now, only the SuperNET address is labelled, with a link to the SuperNET NAV.
komodomining

Activity: 156

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 07:21:46 AM

ty

Done port 2222 - DEDICATED NICEHASH with minimal diff 262144
Payments update every 5 minutes and not 10 minutes
Regards

MININGPOOLS.CLOUD - reliable mining pools with low fees and multi algo stratum pools -  FOLLOW us on twitter twitter.com/miningpoolcloud @miningpoolcloud |
MININGPOOL ECOSYSTEM [ KOMODOMININGPOOL.COM | RAVENCOIN.MININGPOOLS.CLOUD ]
Funnymyth

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:00:25 AM

is there going to be a masternode option for this coin?
PondSea
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 05:02:20 AM

is there going to be a masternode option for this coin?

no

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE

jl777B (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:10:36 PM

now barterDEX is feature complete and I even wrote a revised whitepaper, I have some time here and there for CHIPS.

The next step is to start notarizing to CHIPS, this is because mining hashrate is dropping as the blockreward is dropping and recent market price has been a bit weak, making the hashrate still decent but as we go down the blockrewards curve, it is clear that we will need to secure CHIPS with something stronger than the intrinsic hashrate

conveniently, there is dPoW that I happened to have created and so I will be adding dPoW security into CHIPS and we will start notarizing to the CHIPS chain.

Additonally at block 777,777 CHIPS will go to an on-demand block generation, so no more empty blocks with just the mining. Until there is a transaction to mine, the miners will be idle. it could be that CPU mining might make a comeback.

We are in the process of reviewing the CHIPS whitepaper, actually it turned into a mathematical paper we hope to submit to some major journals/conferences, but still waiting for the professor to give us feedbacks.

Getting the CHIPS chain to a long term securable state is the next milestone.

After that, we get the Lightning Network and decentralized shuffling and even some simple games to play.

Oh, the dev branch of chips3 is now rebased to 0.15 bitcoin source and I will be adding the dPoW to that.
msmde

Activity: 73

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 07:54:41 PM

now barterDEX is feature complete and I even wrote a revised whitepaper, I have some time here and there for CHIPS.

The next step is to start notarizing to CHIPS, this is because mining hashrate is dropping as the blockreward is dropping and recent market price has been a bit weak, making the hashrate still decent but as we go down the blockrewards curve, it is clear that we will need to secure CHIPS with something stronger than the intrinsic hashrate

conveniently, there is dPoW that I happened to have created and so I will be adding dPoW security into CHIPS and we will start notarizing to the CHIPS chain.

Additonally at block 777,777 CHIPS will go to an on-demand block generation, so no more empty blocks with just the mining. Until there is a transaction to mine, the miners will be idle. it could be that CPU mining might make a comeback.

We are in the process of reviewing the CHIPS whitepaper, actually it turned into a mathematical paper we hope to submit to some major journals/conferences, but still waiting for the professor to give us feedbacks.

After that, we get the Lightning Network and decentralized shuffling and even some simple games to play.

Oh, the dev branch of chips3 is now rebased to 0.15 bitcoin source and I will be adding the dPoW to that.

how will the transition to dpow affect current miners, if at all?
jl777B (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 08:14:52 PM

how will the transition to dpow affect current miners, if at all?
I think in about 200,000 blocks, the mining wont be very frequently needed. Only when there is a real transaction will a new block be accepted

in any case, the block reward will have shrunk to around 2 CHIPS per block, so doubtful it will be profitable for many miners.

I am announcing this well ahead of time so current miners can prepare for transition

PaulScavenger

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:06:12 PM

CPU mining sounds attractive because people can mine coins as they gamble.  Smiley
PaulScavenger

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 08:58:27 PM

"In 2016, Statista has predicted the size of the online gambling market would have a volume of $45.86 billion growing to $56.05 billion by 2018.[2]"

Looks like there's a pretty good market to pull from, maybe CHIPS could even be preferable because of fairness?
jl777B (OP)

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:21:25 PM

"In 2016, Statista has predicted the size of the online gambling market would have a volume of $45.86 billion growing to $56.05 billion by 2018.[2]"

Looks like there's a pretty good market to pull from, maybe CHIPS could even be preferable because of fairness?
fairness and privacy, a good combination
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: