Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:00:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How Are You Tracking Your Crypto Investments?  (Read 2651 times)
pumbum

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 06:27:51 AM

I think you can consider the coin Storm, among others, this site already has ready-made customers, and this is quite an important aspect in the selection of coins, even in 2018m year, when most coins offer just an idea and possibly in the future the finished product. I think it's been a while since we could sell air.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
taeewo

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:26:20 AM

I use blockfolio to track all my crypto currency and when discovered it use to have some problem in updating, i had to be using it along with delta app.
Alter28

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:40:29 AM

I rarely keep track of my crypto investments. Because I'm making some long-term investment altcoin. I only see the prices of the altcoin that I am investing once a month. This has helped me never get stressed

Hello everybody longtime no see
today I feel so good
I will come to rich in future

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
onyebuchi81

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:24:45 AM

Blockfolio to me is the most convenient, (the only drawback is that it has no PC version). Support for thousands of coins. What really makes me like it is the option to choose which exchange U would prefer the price of a particular coin to reflect. It's very comprehensive
nesty

Activity: 518
Merit: 184

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:43:40 AM

I also use blockfolio and it is good because most of my crypto currency investment can be monitored there. I always look as well at the coinmarketcap.

zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:02:13 AM

For me I do it using a spreadsheet in google spreadsheets.

I agree with your statement.
I always keep my notes on Google Spreadsheet which are specifically open for myself (but not passwords and private keys).

When I need it, I immediately click the Chrome bookmark and darrraaaaaaaamm all my notes are there.
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 04:26:38 PM

Hi, I recently started to invest some amount in altcoins along with my existing Bitcoin investments and the very first thing I realised that tracking the multiple investments was the problem as I rarely buy more than one alt-coin from the single exchange.

I recently came across this portfolio management site and I am impressed with it. How many of you are already using Cryptocompare for tracking your investment portfolio?

They have some additional interesting features like (maintaining sales, risk analysis, advanced chart, accounting etc) and they are going to turn it into paid subscriptions in the coming period.

I am mainly looking to track my long term cold storage investments so I don't think I would need those features as of now or at least in next 2-3 years.

Do you know any better alternative? Please let me know.

i think i am using some app like blockfolio to track my crypto investment. I can know if my coins / tokens get a profit or loss.
The convenience thing about blockfoliio is you can use it on your phone. There are some app other than blockfolio though, you can search it.
ace4549

Activity: 699
Merit: 438

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:58:37 PM

This is how I set up my wallets and investment on my computer. First I have my personal browser which contains the sites I have saved particularly wallets, and then I also have a note wherein it contains my wallet keys, address etc. Weekly I check my wallet because I used to join bounties and airdrops as well. After checking my coins and tokens in my wallet I was researching it on the internet. When the coins or tokens haven't any chance to increase its price I sell it and buy coins and tokens that has a potential of increase.
EEEian

Activity: 246

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 06:01:07 PM

Delta is buggy. It has good UI but it looks like developers are not doing any testing. They build the app and launched it. Moved back to blockfolio and using another app Cryptorai. It’s new but has a lot of features including API integration and google backup and sync.
MaximusJune

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:36:27 AM

If I have to look at past transactions or prices at the time of purchase, all those transactions are recorded in the draft that I am using. I tested different things and finally Delta from Opus labs was for me a most user friendly. Just download the tabtrader app in your phone or your iphone.
Risktaker31

Activity: 420
Merit: 134

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:40:20 AM

For me I do it using a spreadsheet in google spreadsheets.

I just put down the info I need to know for future reference.

USD amount bought, price bought in, how many, date, what exchange fee was to buy in, transfer fee to transfer out to my wallets.

Ican access my googlespreadsheet whenever I want from my phone if I need to and I like to later update it with other calculations when I am on my PC. Ihave other spreadsheets tied in to it for more advanced calculations and figuring out future prices in a week/2 weeks/3 weeks etc(based on news, development and other stuff).

I am right most of the time Smiley

You are quite spending quality time with your investment to make your own Cryptocurrency.

Blockfolio is pretty decent for me like anyone here would say to you. Hats down to you bro for being hardworking and always looking out for

news. I know a lot of people who don't even mind to check their own investment one by one.
AniviaBtc

Activity: 1120
Merit: 272

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 11:50:13 AM

I use blockfolio to track all my crypto currency and when discovered it use to have some problem in updating, i had to be using it along with delta app.
Same as blockfolio, im using imToken app downloadable from playstore for cryptocurrency stacking and storing secured and safe. I spend my night checking my cryptocurrency investments, the price, total, coin price movement and loss. It is very addictive where you are very conscious about your investment whether you are losing or winning but a good thing.

Chrisjay29

Activity: 392
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 12:45:36 PM

An android app called Blockfolio. Is perfect

Blockfolio is good, but lacks some price pairs, also if they have iOS widgets that be awesome!

yeah blockfolio is good but there sometimes blockfolio didnt give actual price on the exchanger. thats why i suggest you should watch it manually every hours. that way you wont avoid pumping in altcoin. but try other blockfolio it is good
fanji

Activity: 700
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:15:38 PM

blockfolio, bituniverse and tracker, in my opinion it is good even if it can only be used via an Android phone, but if you are a computer or laptop user it is better to use cryptocompare
TheLoser

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 01:36:21 PM

blockfolio, bituniverse and tracker, in my opinion it is good even if it can only be used via an Android phone, but if you are a computer or laptop user it is better to use cryptocompare
For me, a very useful and interesting topic, since I do not track my altcoyins and do not know how to do it. Now I will use bituniverse , tracker and cryptocompare .
marcus00

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:49:27 AM

Please use google docs as you can customize it. I think there are some tracking software for your portfolio, such as portfolio. Nowadays it is easy to trace just with your smartphone. Is a good developer to have a platform where you can easily track all your investments and business. I think it's been a long time since we can sell the air.
goodluck0319

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:59:23 PM

it's very simple, you have a cryptocurrency address and can track them in any browser
beliomir

Activity: 539

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:28:44 PM

I created for myself a table with investments, and I write there my every investment. I recommend everyone to do this, it really helps to achieve their goals.

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
maskeffec

Activity: 532

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:36:03 PM

Hi, I recently started to invest some amount in altcoins along with my existing Bitcoin investments and the very first thing I realised that tracking the multiple investments was the problem as I rarely buy more than one alt-coin from the single exchange.

I recently came across this portfolio management site and I am impressed with it. How many of you are already using Cryptocompare for tracking your investment portfolio?

They have some additional interesting features like (maintaining sales, risk analysis, advanced chart, accounting etc) and they are going to turn it into paid subscriptions in the coming period.

I am mainly looking to track my long term cold storage investments so I don't think I would need those features as of now or at least in next 2-3 years.

Do you know any better alternative? Please let me know.
I use Google spreadsheet on my PC to track all my crypto currencies with the date I bought, the price and the price now. But it's a little troublesome because the input is manual but it's okay. Whereas on my android phone, I use the google app service called blockfolio and so far it's good for tracking my crypto.
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:12:25 PM

That's really a clever idea but today on this world lazy day, I confess that I am lazy to do that thing. Would you like to share a demo with 'copy this spreadsheet' link? I am sure it would help everyone on this board.

Same here! Guilty as a goose when it comes to pure laziness!

I mean my dad makes a spreadsheet act like it can solve all your mathematical equations and data recording needs but i would much appreciate a hand me down form that has been proven tested effective instead of creating mine and trying it out with a hit and miss approach.

So yeah, it would really be much appreciated if you could share with all of us how you do it with spreadsheet, it will really be cool i'm sure.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: