Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:52:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How Are You Tracking Your Crypto Investments?  (Read 2651 times)
felicita
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1031

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:16:59 PM

+my task is also really simple i have only Bitcoin and a small amount  of Litecoin to check.
And since a few years i only invest in Bitcoin. Be course i think bitcoin gives the charts when it goes down all coins going down and when it goes up most coins going up.

regards
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Crypt2GO

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:04:06 AM

Before I was using a spreadsheet along with other tracking sites. It requires me a lot of time to analyze and input details depending on the market trend. Then I came to realize if there will be an all in one platform that can help me with my trading journey soon. Then I find Cryptocurrencies AI which will launch it Beta this coming November 5.

Just input your email on the link to join the beta test for free.
https://cryptocurrencies.ai/
cfif123

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:12:51 AM

+my task is also really simple i have only Bitcoin and a small amount  of Litecoin to check.
And since a few years i only invest in Bitcoin. Be course i think bitcoin gives the charts when it goes down all coins going down and when it goes up most coins going up.

regards
I also like that so far I have only invested in bitcoin and ethereum, because these two coins are very good for the investment in the long run and the benefits that will be obtained also promise
Smon

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 01, 2018, 11:44:14 AM

blockfolio, bituniverse and tracker, in my opinion it is good even if it can only be used via an Android phone, but if you are a computer or laptop user it is better to use cryptocompare
I also use the blockfolio just like you to track the crypto investment. Perhaps it is the best app for android, it is very convenient for tracking money

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: