Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 03:31:31 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why I support Firecoin2 & Update on the state of the coin  (Read 1560 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Nolo (OP)

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Whoa, there are a lot of cats in this wall.

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 05:01:23 AM

All I've see Nolo doing is trashing other coins and promoting FC2

AFAIC he is just a mouthpiece talking out of his neck with as much cred as one of those shills from MCX

Just saying.
I mined a couple hundred FC2, so I have some interest in it gaining traction, but I think there are better alternatives.

Sad  Other than when a launch is a miserable failure due to low difficulty and orphans, I never bash other alt coins.  I'm one of the biggest promoters of alt coins there is.  

And just because I'm supporting FC2 now, that means I'm trashing all other coins?  

I disagree.  

(Don't like the name calling, that's usually the only time I'll delete a post, but I'll let this one stay as I wanted to respond to it.)

What do you believe is a better alternative right now?

Feathercoin, the coin that Firecoin2 is a 1:1 clone of, and the coin of which the developer is very active. The Fc2 dev is not active, and he admits it was launched as a joke
Yac coin, it uses a unique method of denying 1024k based mining, thereby denying GPU mining. (innovation)

I see a handfull of people pumping FTC2 (FC2).
they are very vocal, and some of them will also denounce other alt coins just to make FTC2 look better.

The FC2 coin was originally launched as Feathercoin2.  According to the developer, FTC2 was launched as a joke coin, which allowed some people to trade for LARGE amounts cheaply, hence their motivation for being so vocal.

You can get LARGE amounts very cheaply right now.  And how can you say Hazard isn't active?  He released a new version today lol

(Sorry I took the bold out of your quote.  No use in screaming at me.  I can hear you just fine Smiley)

Charlie Kelly: I'm pleading the 5th.  The Attorney: I would advise you do that.  Charlie Kelly: I'll take that advice under cooperation, alright? Now, let's say you and I go toe-to-toe on bird law and see who comes out the victor?  The Attorney: You know, I don't think I'm going to do anything close to that and I can clearly see you know nothing about the law.
19GpqFsNGP8jS941YYZZjmCSrHwvX3QjiC
tobobit

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 05:12:02 AM

All I've see Nolo doing is trashing other coins and promoting FC2

AFAIC he is just a mouthpiece talking out of his neck with as much cred as one of those shills from MCX

Just saying.
I mined a couple hundred FC2, so I have some interest in it gaining traction, but I think there are better alternatives.

Sad  Other than when a launch is a miserable failure due to low difficulty and orphans, I never bash other alt coins.  I'm one of the biggest promoters of alt coins there is.  

And just because I'm supporting FC2 now, that means I'm trashing all other coins?  

I disagree.  

(Don't like the name calling, that's usually the only time I'll delete a post, but I'll let this one stay as I wanted to respond to it.)

What do you believe is a better alternative right now?

Feathercoin, the coin that Firecoin2 is a 1:1 clone of, and the coin of which the developer is very active. The Fc2 dev is not active, and he admits it was launched as a joke
Yac coin, it uses a unique method of denying 1024k based mining, thereby denying GPU mining. (innovation)

I see a handfull of people pumping FTC2 (FC2).
they are very vocal, and some of them will also denounce other alt coins just to make FTC2 look better.

The FC2 coin was originally launched as Feathercoin2.  According to the developer, FTC2 was launched as a joke coin, which allowed some people to trade for LARGE amounts cheaply, hence their motivation for being so vocal.

You can get LARGE amounts very cheaply right now.  And how can you say Hazard isn't active?  He released a new version today lol

(Sorry I took the bold out of your quote.  No use in screaming at me.  I can hear you just fine Smiley)
I was just posting info I obtained from the first post of the FC2 [ANN] thread.
saudibull

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 05:53:42 AM

Bump Smiley - Love it or hate it, I wish all of us here could just use our own resources to promote something and possibly turn it into something real, rather than wasting resources to bash others. Just get behind whatever you like, and do what you can -
Kinetic915

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 06:43:06 AM

Bump Smiley - Love it or hate it, I wish all of us here could just use our own resources to promote something and possibly turn it into something real, rather than wasting resources to bash others. Just get behind whatever you like, and do what you can -

I thought we did a pretty good job promoting!  Its in the hands of the community now.  Maybe the next coin we promote won't be started from a joke!   Undecided

Hazard
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2013, 06:43:41 AM

I thought we did a pretty good job promoting!  Its in the hands of the community now.  Maybe the next coin we promote won't be started from a joke!   Undecided
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=204697 Wink

ocmoho

Activity: 137

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 06:45:15 AM

ill be honest
I got 4k fc2
I thought it was cool to mine.
ill keep them for a while, maybe I can get something cool for them later on
First coin i ever solo mined.
No reason to bash. If you dont like it, go away, we dont need your hashing power anyway.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: