Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 07:13:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why I don't support Firecoin2 & Update on the state of the coin  (Read 2034 times)
limbaugh (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 04:12:53 AM
Last edit: May 17, 2013, 06:41:04 AM by limbaugh

I normally would not post about a copycat clone coin but since Nolo is deleting messages that state the truth and is contrary to his propaganda I thought this was needed.

Feathercoin2(aka firecoin2) was released as a joke - many morons mined it anyway.
It's promoted as a 'fair' launch but I disagree because anyone with half a brain would not mine a coin that is released as an obvious joke. So morons have a majority stake.
The majority stake holders change the name and create a pretty logo to mask the true origin of the coin.
The people promoting this coin are down right scondrels(noted by deleteing posts that disagree with the promotion) and will try to dump a worthless coin on unsuspecting noobs.

Don't fall for it. It's a worthless coin now and will remain so in the future.

*EDIT*
OK, not all Firecoin2 supporters are scoundrels, just ignorant.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wolf Rainer
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 1022

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 04:27:56 AM

I normally would not post about a copycat clone coin but since Nolo is deleting messages that state the truth and is contrary to his propaganda I thought this was needed.

Feathercoin2(aka firecoin2) was released as a joke - many morons mined it anyway.
It's promoted as a 'fair' launch but I disagree because anyone with half a brain would not mine a coin that is released as an obvious joke. So morons have a majority stake.
The majority stake holders change the name and create a pretty logo to mask the true origin of the coin.
The people promoting this coin are down right scondrels(noted by deleteing posts that disagree with the promotion) and will try to dump a worthless coin on unsuspecting noobs.

Im the one who creates the logo and i dont have more than 500 firecoins and all of that are in the Faucet, so please if you are gonna talk shit about someone first try to know who are you talking about.
limbaugh (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 04:34:55 AM

Im the one who creates the logo and i dont have more than 500 firecoins and all of that are in the Faucet, so please if you are gonna talk shit about someone first try to know who are you talking about.

Pretty logo, sorry the post went over your head. I'll try to dumb down my posts in the future so you can understand them.
tobobit

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 04:52:44 AM

Just a scam coin. It is a exact copy of feathercoin.

I see a handfull of people pumping FTC2 (FC2).
they are very vocal, and some of them will also denounce other alt coins just to make FTC2 look better.

The FC2 coin was originally launched as Feathercoin2.  It was a joke coin, which allowed some people to trade for LARGE amounts cheaply, hence their motivation for being so vocal.

Nolo

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

Whoa, there are a lot of cats in this wall.

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 04:57:06 AM

Can't even support a coin these days without being accused of supporting a scam coin.  lol

You can easily pickup coins yourself guys if you started mining it.  Or I'll even give you a few.   Cheesy

I've been called a scoundrel and a moron lol.  People I work with would love to know someone called me a moron! I'll have to show them this post. 

Charlie Kelly: I'm pleading the 5th.  The Attorney: I would advise you do that.  Charlie Kelly: I'll take that advice under cooperation, alright? Now, let's say you and I go toe-to-toe on bird law and see who comes out the victor?  The Attorney: You know, I don't think I'm going to do anything close to that and I can clearly see you know nothing about the law.
19GpqFsNGP8jS941YYZZjmCSrHwvX3QjiC
saudibull

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 04:58:20 AM

limbaugh (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 04:59:49 AM

Can't even support a coin these days without being accused of supporting a scam coin.  lol

You can easily pickup coins yourself guys if you started mining it.  Or I'll even give you a few.   Cheesy

I never said scam and if I never hear that word again it will be too soon. Deceptive is a good term for firecoin2.
Nolo

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 05:04:14 AM

I never said scam and if I never hear that word again it will be too soon. Deceptive is a good term for firecoin2.

It was the other guy in this thread that called it a scam coin.  And I agree.  Thee word scam is way overused here. 

I'm just promoting a coin I like.  Not trying to be deceptive at all.  If you can find one false word I've said about it, I'd love to know so I can correct it. 

Charlie Kelly: I'm pleading the 5th.  The Attorney: I would advise you do that.  Charlie Kelly: I'll take that advice under cooperation, alright? Now, let's say you and I go toe-to-toe on bird law and see who comes out the victor?  The Attorney: You know, I don't think I'm going to do anything close to that and I can clearly see you know nothing about the law.
limbaugh (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 05:11:36 AM

It was the other guy in this thread that called it a scam coin.  And I agree.  Thee word scam is way overused here. 

I'm just promoting a coin I like.  Not trying to be deceptive at all.  If you can find one false word I've said about it, I'd love to know so I can correct it. 

Why change the name of a coin after launch? Launch the coin as a joke so no one will mine it except insiders; then change the name to try to make it legit. Tout as a 'fair' launch unlike other competing coin launches. Sounds deceptive to me.
Nolo

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 05:13:46 AM

Why change the name of a coin after launch? Launch the coin as a joke so no one will mine it except insiders; then change the name to try to make it legit. Tout as a 'fair' launch unlike other competing coin launches. Sounds deceptive to me.

I wasn't an insider though.  I had never even heard of Hazard before he launched the coin.  I mine every coin when it is first launched, good or bad, just in case it takes off.  It was renamed, because the name didn't have the permission of the dev of FTC, and I think most people thought it was wrong that that name was used without his permission.  It confused people, especially since FTC was having to undergo a fork of its own due to difficulty problems. 

limbaugh (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 05:20:14 AM

I wasn't an insider though.  I had never even heard of Hazard before he launched the coin.  I mine every coin when it is first launched, good or bad, just in case it takes off.  It was renamed, because the name didn't have the permission of the dev of FTC, and I think most people thought it was wrong that that name was used without his permission.  It confused people, especially since FTC was having to undergo a fork of its own due to difficulty problems. 

This coin is a conspiracy theorist's dream come true. 
Kinetic915

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 05:23:28 AM

bah. lol oh people..... I don't understand the attitude toward the coin.  It took me a few hours to mine what i had.  I left one running to help keep the network hashing for transaction purposes.  All of the "insiders" have given coins away to help promote the coin/ get more support.  Most of the people supporting DID NOT start at the beginning but came on one by one

Hazard
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2013, 05:30:27 AM

Hey guys, let me get in on this inside operation... I only own 8k FC2  Cry

limbaugh (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 05:32:33 AM

Right, because if you read it on the internet, it has to be true!
saudibull

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 05:38:36 AM

dido.... limbaugh.. lol - bashers arent new, and neither are alt. coins. / so limbaugh, if you dont like it, dont mine it and dont buy it. There is really no reason to bash other coins out there just to try and get into an argument with people youve never met in hopes to make your self esteem rise by trying to win an argument that means nothing. If you are going to put a lot of effort and time into a forum, on the internet, talking to usernames, do it for good, and promote a coin you like, because then it has the possibility of turning into something real, putting your time and effort into bashing for your own self worth, means nothing, and will get nowhere, it is a waste of a resource (you) that could be used to better something -
Hazard
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2013, 05:42:24 AM

I'd also like to address this by pointing out that the very first sentence in the FC2 thread reads "Firecoin2 initially began as a Feathercoin2, a joke coin created to poke fun at all the recent altcoin releases." There's no deception here.

All these coins are equally worthless. They're all litecoin clones that offer nothing more than various flavors of block confirmation times and pretty logos. They'll all be worthless in the future. Especially the ones with horrible fundamentals, like WorldCoin, with it's 15 second block times that lead to a multitude of issues such as forking and block chain bloat.

I mean, that's your decision, I don't really care what you think either way. I don't have much of a stake in this coin. My largest stake currently resides in RoyalCoin. I think it's the sleeper amongst all these altcoins.

Kinetic915

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 05:44:25 AM

oh well guys.  I thought we did a good job promoting and supporting  Cry

Kinetic915

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 05:45:17 AM

Pretty logo, sorry the post went over your head. I'll try to dumb down my posts in the future so you can understand them.

he likes the logo! Cheesy

limbaugh (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 05:46:40 AM

dido.... limbaugh.. lol - bashers arent new, and neither are alt. coins. / so limbaugh, if you dont like it, dont mine it and dont buy it. There is really no reason to bash other coins out there just to try and get into an argument with people youve never met in hopes to make your self esteem rise by trying to win an argument that means nothing. If you are going to put a lot of effort and time into a forum, on the internet, talking to usernames, do it for good, and promote a coin you like, because then it has the possibility of turning into something real, putting your time and effort into bashing for your own self worth, means nothing, and will get nowhere, it is a waste of a resource (you) that could be used to better something -

Feathercoin2 is being touted as the most fair launch of the alt coins. I'm just correcting that fallacy and stating that indeed this was certainly one of the most unfair launches of the alts. Plus a deceptive name change. That's it.
saudibull

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 05:49:27 AM

Feathercoin2 is being touted as the most fair launch of the alt coins. I'm just correcting that fallacy and stating that indeed this was certainly one of the most unfair launches of the alts. Plus a deceptive name change. That's it.
Ok, so if you wanted to correct a fallacy, write to the developer / otherwise your bashing... right..  But atleast there is something I have here the *some others dont, Class -   I will use my resources to promote what I believe in, Im done here -
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: