Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 11:55:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why I don't support Firecoin2 & Update on the state of the coin  (Read 2038 times)
daHavok

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 05:50:23 AM

Spamers, scamers and haters will always be everywhere. You just have to make the difference between them and real facts, which sometimes is hard, because they can have good arguments too.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Kinetic915

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 05:51:07 AM

dido.... limbaugh.. lol - bashers arent new, and neither are alt. coins. / so limbaugh, if you dont like it, dont mine it and dont buy it. There is really no reason to bash other coins out there just to try and get into an argument with people youve never met in hopes to make your self esteem rise by trying to win an argument that means nothing. If you are going to put a lot of effort and time into a forum, on the internet, talking to usernames, do it for good, and promote a coin you like, because then it has the possibility of turning into something real, putting your time and effort into bashing for your own self worth, means nothing, and will get nowhere, it is a waste of a resource (you) that could be used to better something -

Feathercoin2 is being touted as the most fair launch of the alt coins. I'm just correcting that fallacy and stating that indeed this was certainly one of the most unfair launches of the alts. Plus a deceptive name change. That's it.

how is it unfair?  would you like some firecoins?  Why didn't you get yourself some free ones from the firecoin faucet or multiple firecoin/feathercoin2 giveaways?  how many would you like right now?  how is changing the name deceptive??  we kept the same thread, always referenced it was once feathercoin2.  I like the name firecoin.  

Kinetic915

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 05:52:00 AM

Spamers, scamers and haters will always be everywhere. You just have to make the difference between them and real facts, which sometimes is hard, because they can have good arguments too.

would you like firecoins as well?  we try sell them and make a decent exchange = hate, we give them out free = hate

saudibull

Activity: 28

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 05:55:57 AM

would you like firecoins as well?  we try sell them and make a decent exchange = hate, we give them out free = hate
I think I made 3 or 4 posts giving away FC2's, here and the newbie thread..... Offered bounties as well for faucets, exchange, website, logo, you know what, I wasnt the only one, a lot of people pitched in their own FC2s, not just us...
Kinetic915

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 05:56:46 AM

I think I made 3 or 4 posts giving away FC2's, here and the newbie thread..... Offered bounties as well for faucets, exchange, website, logo, you know what, I wasnt the only one, a lot of people pitched in their own FC2s, not just us...

+1

justabitoftime

Activity: 154

CoinTropolis

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 05:57:25 AM

Nerds! Wow, no wonder the general public has a hard time taking this seriously.

Kinetic915

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 05:57:52 AM

says the sr. member. Tongue

saudibull

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 05:58:58 AM

says the sr. member. Tongue
Everybody has a little nerd in them in some fashion or another -
Kinetic915

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 05:59:23 AM

You really think cryptocurrency is for nerds?  Or has been given that stigma?  I think the second any member of the public discovers Bitcoin they go crazy for it.  Really interesting stuff.

Look at the winklevoss twins.

limbaugh (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1311
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 05:59:57 AM

how is it unfair?  would you like some firecoins?  Why didn't you get yourself some free ones from the firecoin faucet or multiple firecoin/feathercoin2 giveaways?  how many would you like right now?  how is changing the name deceptive??  we kept the same thread, always referenced it was once feathercoin2.  I like the name firecoin.  

Look, it was launched as a joke, how many clear thinking miners are going to waste resources on something with no return. Oh WAIT, it's not a joke(quick change the name) - Firecoins for sale.  I'm not a hater, I am stating the obvious, which some might have overlooked.
Kinetic915

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 06:02:17 AM

Look, it was launched as a joke, how many clear thinking miners are going to waste resources on something with no return. Oh WAIT, it's not a joke(quick change the name) - Firecoins for sale.  I'm not a hater, I am stating the obvious, which some might have overlooked.

Thats exactly why we changed the name.  we were up to 250 mhs while it was still a joke.  Weve been stating the same facts, never deceptive about firecoin.  You were definitely hating before....

bopbeep

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 06:03:06 AM

Thats exactly why we changed the name.  we were up to 250 mhs while it was still a joke.  Weve been stating the same facts, never deceptive about firecoin.  You were definitely hating before....

dev should have made a new thread for launch
the original post was meant as a joke, so why would people have a reason to revisit that thread

edit: i'm confused. was the coin actually relaunched? or was the name just changed and everyone kept their coins?
edit2: okay, looks like it was just renamed and everyone kept their coins...lol
Kinetic915

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 06:04:03 AM

We even got more views then gamecoin Cheesy

I agree.  Attempting to be transparent.  ie limbaugh

Kinetic915

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 06:05:48 AM

its the first coin I've been solidly behind as well.  So i suppose that was a reason for me too.  Promoting has been a blast!

limbaugh (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 06:06:09 AM

Thats exactly why we changed the name.  we were up to 250 mhs while it was still a joke.  Weve been stating the same facts, never deceptive about firecoin.  You were definitely hating before....

Look we are all here to trade coins, some here choose deception - if that's how you roll fine - but others should be aware of your intentions.
Kinetic915

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 06:07:31 AM

Look we are all here to trade coins, some here choose deception - if that's how you roll fine - but others should be aware of your intentions.

dude............ you still have zero evidence of our "deception"  thats the only part I am annoyed about.  Don't accuse use when weve been right in the open the whole time.  AGAIN would you like some firecoins? Cheesy

Hazard
Legendary

Activity: 980

View Profile WWW
May 17, 2013, 06:08:28 AM

I find it funny that you make these statements, yet are a WDC supporter. That coin is no more legitimate than FC2 or any other Litecoin knockoff.

saudibull

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 06:08:37 AM

* Hey guys, stop arguing about it here, and argue about it here > https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=207859.0   Smiley
limbaugh (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 06:09:37 AM

dude............ you still have zero evidence of our "deception"  thats the only part I am annoyed about.  Don't accuse use when weve been right in the open the whole time.  AGAIN would you like some firecoins? Cheesy

Ha, I thought that one might push a button. Ok the deception might be pushing it but let's not tout this a fair launch that other coins should follow. That's all.
limbaugh (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
May 17, 2013, 06:12:44 AM

I find it funny that you make these statements, yet are a WDC supporter. That coin is no more legitimate than FC2 or any other Litecoin knockoff.

I support most alts. This started because Nolo created a thread spewing the virtues of feathercoin2. I just corrected him on one point.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: