Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:11:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FILECOIN, biggest ico ever!  (Read 24064 times)
drlukacs

Activity: 854
Merit: 253

l0tt0.com

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:10:57 PM

WTF  Shocked. They collected $200m in just 1 hour. LOL. It's really difficult to find out a good ICO project like that at this terrible time Smiley. But I think although anyone could find out but it's still really difficult to invest in this project cause so many investors out there also want to invest in this good project Smiley. I'll take a look at this project after their token being listed on official exchanges.

WHIRLWIND
|
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄         █
     ▄▄██▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄        █A
    ▄██▀▄██▀▄▀▀▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄     █
   ███ ██▀▄▀     ▄▄▀▄▄ ▀█▄   █
  ███ ███ █        ▀▄ █▄ ██  █
  ███ ███ █         █ ██ ██  █
  ███ ███ █        ▄▀ █▀ ██  █
   ███ ██▄▀▄     ▀▀▄▀▀ ▄█▀   █
    ▀██▄▀██▄▀▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀     █
     ▀▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀        █
        ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  No Fee    Ultimate Privacy  
ANONYMITY
MINING CAMPAIGN
MIX NOW
|
Talat10gu

Activity: 279
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:32:50 AM

There are so many ICOs now and I am so tired of them, investors are confused with this amount because the majority of ICOs are scams. FILECOIN is not trusted by me too.

romeolopez21

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:06:49 PM

Only in this moment maybe, I am sure that we'll see the greatest ICO quite later for the next few years which will be able to change crypto in the better way and to give us more chances for improving ourselves.

╭═══════ ALFA \▼/ ENZO ═══════╮
│    $3M PRIVATE SALE COMPLETED    │
╰════ https://www.alfaenzo.io ════╯
Vpbank2018

Activity: 73
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:43:22 AM

One of many coins that aim to create the storage network, yet I don't support this particular one so much. The idea itself sounds good, but it's hard to compete with huge companies and well established cloud storages like dropbox for example. When it comes to storage type tokens I would rather go with siacoin than this.
Mihawk

Activity: 1149
Merit: 347

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:18:46 AM

Less than 6 months to finally be able to trading Filecoin. There is a huge expectation in this coin.
lutfi-hasan

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:32:44 AM

Yes, I was also very surprised to see this ICO income from Filecoin, very foreign, I heard the word Filecoin, but when I read the ICO article about the list of the biggest ICO income, it fell to Filecoin with income from Investors of around $ 257 million. Hopefully this project can be successful for the future.
Sissebrahima

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:37:39 PM

In general, I believe that Filecoin is a great opportunity for long-term investments. Protocol Labs is a good company that has been developing projects whose potential will be realized for decades.
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:15:31 PM

https://www.coindesk.com/200-million-60-minutes-filecoin-ico-rockets-record-amid-tech-issues/

Update on filecoin. The biggest ICO ever!

I started to listen about it by Cedric Dahl oh his youtube channel. It could be one of the future leader in the crypto mcap ranking.

here is a good point of view about the ico and the potential and risk of this coin.

Now we have just to wait it on exchanges to see if it will drop a bit under the ico price as other big ICO have done  Grin Grin
One of the factors that could make a coin not to dump at first listing, is if it does not have a large community that trade it. Even if the team will do a buy back to raise the price,it would first drop. I suspect filecoin has very few number of holder. Well, i might be wrong.
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:22:23 PM

I will rather prefer the OP to join the campaign than just raising a bloating call of a coin as the biggest ICO. We have seen better hype in the past for ICO coins, There are those who claimed they can replace bitcoin and never got to their ICO price since they got on the exchange. The space more difficult than not. Not about the amount raised also.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
soldat13

Activity: 76

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 01:05:44 PM

dead project ?
elite070
Copper Member

Activity: 112

www.codex.one

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 01:32:05 PM

https://www.coindesk.com/200-million-60-minutes-filecoin-ico-rockets-record-amid-tech-issues/

Update on filecoin. The biggest ICO ever!

I started to listen about it by Cedric Dahl oh his youtube channel. It could be one of the future leader in the crypto mcap ranking.

here is a good point of view about the ico and the potential and risk of this coin.

Now we have just to wait it on exchanges to see if it will drop a bit under the ico price as other big ICO have done  Grin Grin

I wonder if that File coin is the same as the Files Fm that is new in the cryptocurrency market? I just saw it here on bounty thread where too many people say it was good and has a good team.

Mihawk

Activity: 1149
Merit: 347

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 10:05:36 PM

I wonder if that File coin is the same as the Files Fm that is new in the cryptocurrency market? I just saw it here on bounty thread where too many people say it was good and has a good team.
I think the only resemblance is in the name! Filecoin is an old project, older than Ethereum for example! In the coming months I think we will see a true cloudstorage market.
ibcrypto

Activity: 61

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 04:15:26 PM

I hope we are witnessing a silence before the storm v.s. a dud.  Maybe they got quiet after being harassed by the SEC.
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 04:48:23 PM

Pretty sure that its investors will be disappointing when if is finally listed (the actual token and not futures). The starting valuation of the project is insanely high so there is not much space to grow in the short/mid time-frame. But who knows what will happen in the long term.
vit05

Activity: 672
Merit: 526

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 04:52:12 PM

Pretty sure that its investors will be disappointing when if is finally listed (the actual token and not futures). The starting valuation of the project is insanely high so there is not much space to grow in the short/mid time-frame. But who knows what will happen in the long term.

Everything will depend on the behavior of the market. But they certainly raised all the resources at one of the highest times of the dollar.

Most investors will surely suffer great losses. I think it's unlikely that it will exceed expectations in dollars. And we see little talk about the project. But it could certainly be a revolutionary project. Sequoia and USV would never invest in a bad company.
Petchant

Activity: 172

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2019, 08:51:56 PM

Yes, but they are yet to get listed since the ICO ended last year and we are still eagerly waiting it. There are many great ICO last year that are yet to get listed which includes Telegram ICO that raised more than one billion dollars.

BLOCKMASON LINK
Create Web APIs From Any Smart Contract
ibcrypto

Activity: 61

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 07:50:05 PM

Has anyone legitimately done this?   I participated in the ICO and just curious!

Still looking forward to the launch/future of this project!
klintay
Legendary

Activity: 1775
Merit: 1032

Value will be measured in sats

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2019, 07:46:01 PM

Everything will depend on the behavior of the market. But they certainly raised all the resources at one of the highest times of the dollar.

Most investors will surely suffer great losses. I think it's unlikely that it will exceed expectations in dollars. And we see little talk about the project. But it could certainly be a revolutionary project. Sequoia and USV would never invest in a bad company.

bahahaha - you are going to eat your words i promise...this is the akin to when eth first came out buddy
it goes ;

BTC - LTC - ZEC - ETH - FIL

but yeah waiting for this thing to start is like watching paint dry...
GospelCrypto2

Activity: 86
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 08:51:00 PM

I think delay in getting listed on reputable exchange will do harm to the value of the token when it eventually get listed.. I mean a project that claims to have made over 200 million from ICO should be doing alot better within this time space in my opinion..

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
Languett89

Activity: 80
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 03:24:38 PM

Anyone here can give me development on Filecoin? Been looking all over. 2 months old videos on Youtube. Haven't check slack.... yet. Where is the community at?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: