Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 06:04:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [All]
  Print  
Author Topic: FILECOIN, biggest ico ever!  (Read 24064 times)
albio87 (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 07:30:32 PM

https://www.coindesk.com/200-million-60-minutes-filecoin-ico-rockets-record-amid-tech-issues/

Update on filecoin. The biggest ICO ever!

I started to listen about it by Cedric Dahl oh his youtube channel. It could be one of the future leader in the crypto mcap ranking.

here is a good point of view about the ico and the potential and risk of this coin.

Now we have just to wait it on exchanges to see if it will drop a bit under the ico price as other big ICO have done  Grin Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
go4crypto

Activity: 798
Merit: 263

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 07:36:29 PM

Yes, very likely the coin price after ICO will trade near or even below ICO prices for first few days.
This happens because most people who got free bounty coins cash their coins and move to next one!
marketprice

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 07:58:00 PM

This is from a very small number of participants, nowhere near tezos numbers in wallet terms. May have a future beach of those involved but its off to very rocky start. Will wait til it gets on exchanges.
ranih

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Snip - The Future of News on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 08:25:09 PM

They raised only from u.s. accredited investors so it's completely different than other ICOs

pharesim

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 08:52:46 PM

It is just a new brand ico, and we all know what always happens with icos, they just booom and suddenly they dump because all the investors withdrawed their money, because they bought on pre-ico.
So if you are gonna invest in something like this, better to join at the begining, not when the big whales have left.
Gecko8

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 09:15:43 PM

does anyone know, when they are expected to be listed on any exchange?
currypto

Activity: 196
Merit: 135

Sit back, relax, eat some nachos and have a drink.

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2017, 09:32:45 PM

Keep in mind Filecoin is just an idea, no real product yet.

neurotypical

Activity: 672
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 11, 2017, 10:54:41 PM

They raised only from u.s. accredited investors so it's completely different than other ICOs

An U.S based ICO? Didn't the United States claim that ICO's are securities and therefore illegal? why are they hosting it over there then?

Yes, very likely the coin price after ICO will trade near or even below ICO prices for first few days.
This happens because most people who got free bounty coins cash their coins and move to next one!

Not only this, but it's clear that the supply will be huge and there will be an initial dump due massive inflation all of a sudden, Bancor style. I always don't feel comfortable buying on ICO's that are beating previous records on money raised....
ranih

Snip - The Future of News on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 02:05:08 AM

An U.S based ICO? Didn't the United States claim that ICO's are securities and therefore illegal? why are they hosting it over there then?

Yeah, they are based in San Francisco.
the SEC claimed the DAO token is a security but not tokens in general

cryptoisdafuture

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 02:27:15 AM

Can you elaborate on the DAO's are securities, but not other tokens. What is a token which is not a DAO?
craZyLovE0916

Activity: 588

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 05:57:37 AM

https://www.coindesk.com/200-million-60-minutes-filecoin-ico-rockets-record-amid-tech-issues/

I started to listen about it by Cedric Dahl oh his youtube channel. It could be one of the future leader in the crypto mcap ranking.

here is a good point of view about the ico and the potential and risk of this coin.

Now we have just to wait it on exchanges to see if it will drop a bit under the ico price as other big ICO have done  Grin Grin

Can you give a brief explanation of what Filecoin is? What is the purpose?

Of course I could research it, but for the sake of the other readers of this thread.

Most ICO end up getting dumped... what is different about this one?
neurotypical

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 11:45:38 AM

Now we have just to wait it on exchanges to see if it will drop a bit under the ico price as other big ICO have done  Grin Grin

Can you give a brief explanation of what Filecoin is? What is the purpose?

Of course I could research it, but for the sake of the other readers of this thread.

Most ICO end up getting dumped... what is different about this one?

"Filecoin is a data storage network backed by an application token."

I don't see how this is any different from other attempts to make this possible such as Storj. Why is this getting so much attention if we already have similar solutions? It sure has a catch, otherwise I don't see how this broke a record of the most sold out ICO ever. Where is the innovation at? because if there is no innovation, this must be a marketing job going on..
styca

Activity: 1078
Merit: 354

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 01:28:19 PM

It does look like it will have a huge price drop once it hits exchanges. The phrase "biggest ICO ever" just rings alarm bells with me these days.
eckmar
Legendary

Activity: 1878
Merit: 1038

Telegram: https://t.me/eckmar

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 01:49:36 PM

It does look like it will have a huge price drop once it hits exchanges. The phrase "biggest ICO ever" just rings alarm bells with me these days.

Totally agree with you. Don't believe ICOs because you can use just your fingers to count the successful ones. Even after ICO ends this coin will probably be in development for years
berrygood

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 01:54:09 PM

I think buy wall should be placed by the team, if not buy in the ico stage is not profitable at all. Happy for project and team but sad for investors.

Gecko8

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 03:12:27 PM

Some update on Filecoin. I have contacted them to better understand their overall timeline and roadmap. This is what I got as a response:
They don't have any information right now when Filecoin will be available on exchanges.

Currently they are working on making sure the sale goes as smooth as possible. Then they will try to launch the network in 6-12 months (Note: timeframe could change at any point).

Once the network has launched, they expect Filecoin to be available on exchanges.

So it seems, it still will take some time till it will going further and accessable for those, which had no chance to participate on the ICO. I will put myself a reminder in my calendar. Overall I guess it is going to be an interesting project.

seattletu

Activity: 336

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 02:26:04 PM
Last edit: August 13, 2017, 02:36:36 PM by seattletu

Now a days Initial coin offerings are crazy. Regardless, disregarding all the intensity and status from the dominant part to put their money into crypto world, it shows up it remains as unsafe a meander as ever – and Filecoin has given us altogether more logic to scrutinize the ICO waves
Sowik

Activity: 532
Merit: 327

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 02:43:40 PM

I think they didnt have bounty campaign but I don't think there'll be much demand for it so yeah, we might see it under ICO price once it comes out.
Amalker

Activity: 826

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 03:13:30 PM

It's too big money amount for any ICO. And I think Filecoin project will be in developing stage for a long time.
phr0stbyt3

Merit: 500

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 03:54:15 PM

I hate ico now i planned to invest in my very first ico but it turned out to be a scam about this filecoin more the money raised is good for the company but i don't like this for investors if they raised 200 million when it get's listed on exchanges the price will be easily fall not sure if this is how it works but i feel it's risky to get profit from these type of ico
xx-man

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 04:04:52 PM

Totally agree with you. Don't believe ICOs because you can use just your fingers to count the successful ones. Even after ICO ends this coin will probably be in development for years

You are right for that, if you want to invest in Altcoin, you have to invest the existing and registered in the market, because this is already seen and there is no big risk to you, unlike you invest in ICO, because ICO is not necessarily certain, Delay to register their coins once ICO is done.
KRAUSS

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 10:08:28 AM

What is the difference between Filecoin and Storj??
unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 03:33:08 PM

So, I just looked at filecoin website and they're selling one filecoin for $5? they have 2 billions. I tried to purchase but they were asking for w2 and what not so I stayed away. I don't know, it looks too expensive. may be it's right to wait till it hits exchange.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Antivoid

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 03:46:22 PM

its a great project with great ambition since i heard it, so even it ahs a very high cap and strict limit to invest, there are so many people participate in, but i think it may not has a good performance in the price
Fatoshi

Merit: 251

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 03:54:42 PM

XTRABYTES has just one of its functions storage which i'm sure will be more secure and scalable that this. People will lose money on this....just not the filecoin 'innovators' lol
quarkyplum

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 04:51:17 PM

its a great project with great ambition since i heard it, so even it ahs a very high cap and strict limit to invest, there are so many people participate in, but i think it may not has a good performance in the price
Yes, the trait of cryptocurrency and ICO token are need have small marketcap in first time, special with ICO project like Filecoin, do not need have a huge money for development storage ... Maybe like Razer, they need a huge money for helps them start project about smartphone.
cryptoisdafuture

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 01:52:50 AM

How is it different from Siacoin assuming they actually implement it?
TheyCalledMeDab

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 03:30:48 AM

FileCoin is for Accredited investor meaning for the bigboys to play, and the normal average Joe will never be in the ICO unless they earn 200K a year..So when it hit exchanges the average Joe, people like us will be the suckers that supports this and make the big Boys even richer, they got in for about $0.5 to $0.75 cents per share, so if this is a success sooner or later more strict ICO protocols will be underway ....soon gonna be like the stockmarket where the bigboys profit huge and we will get the breadcrumbs...
TheyCalledMeDab

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 05:35:16 AM

And Crypto is suppose to be the playground for the average Joe, well it started with the average Joe...and soon the crypto world gonna be swarmed by all these big Boys, where they got the ico at a cheap price and we the average Joe will FOMO and keep buying once it hit exchanges, and make the big boys even richer.....hmmmm...fcuk File Coin, they wont get my support for sure.
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 05:38:18 AM

How is it different from Siacoin assuming they actually implement it?

is not infact instead of supporting this shit, better support sia or storj
pendekar cinta

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 08:50:37 AM

I really like the coins you offer today hopefully can create a lot of influence for the participants with many advantages going forward and at least able to change the economic life for the better by creating a more calm atmosphere in carrying out everyday activities.

NerdYale

Activity: 276

BitSong is a decentralized music streaming platfor

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 03:25:30 PM

It is just a new brand ico, and we all know what always happens with icos, they just booom and suddenly they dump because all the investors withdrawed their money, because they bought on pre-ico.
So if you are gonna invest in something like this, better to join at the begining, not when the big whales have left.

Truly right.  The best plan to earn from emerging icos is to join in the beginning,  observe the coin rise and when it is starting to drop,  sell all your stock and forget about it.

sheld0n

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 11:24:33 AM

Blockchain data storage network Filecoin has officially completed its initial coin offering (ICO), raising more than $257 million over a month of activity.

Filecoin's ICO, which began on August 10, quickly garnered millions in investment via CoinList, a joint project between Filecoin developer Protocol Labs and startup investment platform AngelList. That launch day was notable both for the large influx of purchases of Simple Agreements for Future Tokens, or SAFTs (effectively claims on tokens once the Filecoin network goes live), as well as the technology issues that quickly sprouted as accredited investors swamped the CoinList website.

Today, the ICO ended with approximately $205.8 million raised, a figure that adds to the $52 million collected in a presale that included Sequoia Capital, Andreessen Horowitz and Union Square Ventures, among others.

Just awesome. Congratulations to the teams and everyone who was able to pick some tokens up.
coinfinder000

Activity: 350

Swipe

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 11:31:45 AM

Blockchain data storage network Filecoin has officially completed its initial coin offering (ICO), raising more than $257 million over a month of activity.

Filecoin's ICO, which began on August 10, quickly garnered millions in investment via CoinList, a joint project between Filecoin developer Protocol Labs and startup investment platform AngelList. That launch day was notable both for the large influx of purchases of Simple Agreements for Future Tokens, or SAFTs (effectively claims on tokens once the Filecoin network goes live), as well as the technology issues that quickly sprouted as accredited investors swamped the CoinList website.

Today, the ICO ended with approximately $205.8 million raised, a figure that adds to the $52 million collected in a presale that included Sequoia Capital, Andreessen Horowitz and Union Square Ventures, among others.

Just awesome. Congratulations to the teams and everyone who was able to pick some tokens up.

The biggest ico for now . I also want to know the difference between storj and filecoin .I missed the ico , but it doesn't matter ,i think the price will be lower than ico price after it's listed on exchanges.That's the right time to get some filecoins.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
GazorpPozorpec

Activity: 294

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 12:00:52 PM

This is the biggest ico for the moment. I think also that this is a very good and promising project!

╔◎      TwitterBounty ┃   [WHITEPAPER]MediumFacebook      ◎╗
╠══════════◎════◎════◎    LeadRex    ◎════◎════◎═══════════╣
╚◎       RedditTelegram[ANN Thread]YoutubeLinkedin       ◎╝
cryptoisdafuture

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 12:38:10 AM

I am waiting for them to launch their product, I will invest when I see a product. Too many coins without a product. Their whitepaper sounds very good though
RTT314

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 08:35:08 AM

Hey guys.

I have completely read both the IPFS and Filecoin whitepapers but this part is still not clear to me.

For what projects can Filecoin be used? I think the encryption of the files and the fact that you have to pay with Filecoin for each download limits the possible applications of the technology tremendously. How will it be possible to host a website, videos, anything when the end-user has to pay in Filecoins on top of the fee for the service itself?

Nobody will want to go through the hassle.

Please note that I do not refer to the applications of IPFS since that is a lot more clear. I refer to Filecoin only.

If any of the actual developers could come by I would be very grateful.

Thank you and have a nice day, RTT314
lakimens

Activity: 392

PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 08:40:13 AM

What was the price of the ICO?

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
cryptoisdafuture

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 05:17:43 AM

Does anyone know what's happening with the product? There was a lot of hype for sure regarding this one.
template

Activity: 1085

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 09:10:25 PM

When siacoin is ready why use this  Huh
BeBlockTech

Activity: 304
Merit: 15

0xF8D135631a3dE808D86cA1CB1a5D4ecd9c2a0921

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 10:47:42 PM

What was the price of the ICO?

I would also like to know that, like I heard, it was 5$ for a coin, no wonder it was one of the biggest ICO.
BountyX

Activity: 352

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:22:36 AM

There are not so many information here about this ICO. If the biggest, also infos should be abundant.

digaran2

Activity: 478

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 12:26:37 AM

I also know the project is a very good coins,but i am sad cannot join it because i have not the white key!
okane818
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:24:32 AM

FILECOIN is mineable, what is algo? max supply? circulating supply? I didn't see any SPECS of this coin. Kindly post a whitepaper.
Good luck FILECOIN.
sunk818

Activity: 1176
Merit: 111

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2017, 03:17:19 PM

When siacoin is ready why use this  Huh

You can be host, but were you able to get anyone to host on your storage?

tombo

Merit: 1

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:30:44 PM

Filecoin is a project with great potential. But today its only theory, no platform. And the most bad thing: In history of crypto, this is the most greedy ICO ever been. Did you know that early institutional investors got in for only 75 fuckin cents!!!!

And filecoin only released 10% of  coins for public. They now have not only about 250mill USD in cash...they even have x2 the ammount of coins, too.

I cant find any other project in the world with such greed and which is so much overvalued right now. Thats insane.

This thing will be dumped hard. A lot of people who buy in now at this insane price will have a hard time.

Here is a good article about filecoins greed and bad community behavior:

https://tokeneconomy.co/the-analysis-filecoin-doesnt-want-you-to-read-e60d5243f17c
ctopen

Activity: 1

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:01:43 PM

Filecoin is a project with great potential. But today its only theory, no platform. And the most bad thing: In history of crypto, this is the most greedy ICO ever been. Did you know that early institutional investors got in for only 75 fuckin cents!!!!

And filecoin only released 10% of  coins for public. They now have not only about 250mill USD in cash...they even have x2 the ammount of coins, too.

I cant find any other project in the world with such greed and which is so much overvalued right now. Thats insane.

This thing will be dumped hard. A lot of people who buy in now at this insane price will have a hard time.

https://tokeneconomy.co/the-analysis-filecoin-doesnt-want-you-to-read-e60d5243f17c

Bullshit article with an agenda, how can you assume infinite demand in a model: https://medium.com/@stefanobernardi/yes-this-is-assuming-infinite-demand-ced2b6715ed7

70% of the coins will go to the miners as rewards, so it's fair to say 80% of the coins are for the public. A lot of projects are built on IPFS with many more to come, Filecoin's success will be intrinsically tied to IPFS usage.
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 09:06:08 PM

I do not sometimes believe that how an idea attracts such big amount of funds, even more astonishing is to know that they almost got funded from usa. I hope they will be able to live upto the expectations of the investors.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
siagirl

Activity: 180

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:30:29 AM

GPU Huh
VladPoly

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:47:33 AM

ICO looks really cool, I somehow missed it although I was going to participate. How is doing right now, how many x's did?
zchprm

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:22:45 AM

This is a good project and different from the others. I hope it will grow well and be a successful one.

Nuvie

Activity: 204

Pls ignore Warning. Cyberbullying in progress.Sad.

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 02:26:34 PM

And filecoin only released 10% of  coins for public. They now have not only about 250mill USD in cash...they even have x2 the ammount of coins, too.

thanks for this. i truly agree with what you say. Very greedy devs. good coin thoh. A lot of people who buy in now are gonna regret big. Gonna take longer than most to gain their investments back and make some gains.

Price is just too high for me right now anyways, so gotta stick with siacoin. good luck filefcuks...   Cool

"It is not that fear that grips him...only a heightened sense of things."
Hermes Mercury

Activity: 318
Merit: 21

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:10:01 PM

Filecoin is an old project, I've heard long rumors about it, before I even registered here in the forum, interesting, it was released as a future, this is proof that it is a gigantic project. It is (future) currency for $ 100 1st quarter 2018
Yana_M1

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:03:13 PM

Anyone tried to mine it? Is there any profit?
wargamez

Activity: 105
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:27:54 AM

I just read about Filecoin and its future potential. This could be big. Many negative things were also said about ADA when it got listed in Bittrex but its value is now high. Let's see how Filecoin fares.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
xiaohang07

Activity: 392
Merit: 253

Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:56:31 AM

In terms of capital raised, EOS is bigger than FILECOIN. EOS is a year-long ICO which absorbs 10000 ETH (on average) on a daily basis.

cl0ckw0rk

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 07:01:31 PM

$1 starting price per coin during ICO and goes up an additional dollar every time $40M is raised... FUCK THESE GREEDY ASSHOLES, I hope they crash and burn
OneBlago

Activity: 76

Crypto Enthusiast. Software engineer. System Admin

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 09:25:21 PM

Luck to you people!

█▐   FLOGmail  ▐ █    INTERNATIONAL E-COMMERSE SITE
▬▬▬▬ TOKEN SALE 22 Feb 2018 ▬▬▬▬ (https://flogmall.com/)
CoinMenX

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 08:00:00 AM

how many total coin? 2billion?  Roll Eyes
M.minor

Activity: 534

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:28:15 AM

Filecoin of the modern vision suppose that 3-5 years of Filecoin's capitalization can be compared with bitcoin, the future will be interesting.
turntheothercheek

Activity: 44

View Profile
January 31, 2018, 02:29:51 PM
Last edit: January 31, 2018, 02:42:45 PM by turntheothercheek

SAFT - Simple Agreement for Future Tokens... A loop hole for giving you the SHAFT LOL... Their Tokens don't even exist yet and even if they do in the FUTURE, the legality behind it is that it falls under consumer protection, not securities assets protection in the courts.. A bunch of play on words... If the network is up and running, and transactions are properly recorded and stored on the blockchain, that is the only basic minimum that Filecoin ( non existing ) can get away with  Tongue.  You do the math better yet, use common sense in term of genuine airdrops or speculative ICOs.
TheCrimsonFucker

Activity: 617

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:48:44 AM

Filecoin of the modern vision suppose that 3-5 years of Filecoin's capitalization can be compared with bitcoin, the future will be interesting.
You're right, for years this purpose has been worked out and desired by great players! Would anyone have predicted when FileCoin would be on the market? This futures price could be lower for an instant that, who invested in $2 or less, will take profit, would be the chance to get on the train.
Acguy

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:04:28 AM

I remember this gaining a lot of hype a while back but now it is not worth mentioning. They didn't take the opportunity quick enough and now it's too late.

▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
           ▄██▄
         ▄██████▄
       ▄███▀  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀ ▄██▄ ▀███▄
   ▄███▀ ▄██▀▀██▄ ▀███▄
 ▄███▀ ▄██▀    ▀▀▀  ▀███▄
██████████████████████████
 ▀███▄  ▄▄▄    ▄██▀ ▄███▀
   ▀███▄ ▀██▄▄██▀ ▄███▀
     ▀███▄ ▀██▀ ▄███▀
       ▀███▄  ▄███▀
         ▀██████▀
           ▀██▀
ANN Thread     WhitePaper
Facebook     Telegram     Twitter
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███
███
  █
███
    █
█ 
█ 
█ 

███
  █
███
███
remol

Activity: 378

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 11:13:46 PM

What happened to Filecoin? I just forgot them and yesterday, some youtuber video reminded it to me. A neverending story, like our friends at Tezos Grin

Bthegreat

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:56:49 PM

Can't find much about hosting files. Where do i get more info regarding this ?  Can't see it in their web. Any dischord , slack channel?
konigilya

Activity: 252
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:26:45 PM

At least it went through Y Combinator which shows that it is kind of legit project. But we should watch for updates that are not happening often (don't happen at all).
miramare

Activity: 1162
Merit: 568

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:51:43 AM

Now we have just to wait it on exchanges to see if it will drop a bit under the ico price as other big ICO have done  Grin Grin

Is there any official announcement or thread on FILECOIN?
Given such a huge ICO, I expect it will be a big thing in the near future.
soulstreak

Activity: 63

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:12:23 AM

Thanks for the information here.  I had not heard of this one.  Always good to hear what someone else has to think.

You might also take a look at bitshares and ubcoin market.
Cryptomania12

Activity: 490

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 03:44:03 AM

Just forget about this project and never think about it. The idea is above average, but execution already at the initial stages shows negligence and short-sightedness of the developers
Rinaldi11

Activity: 101

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 04:19:47 AM

ICOs have become increasingly popular as a form of crowdfunding – by effectively allowing trading and recording ownership of shares, or stock, using a trustless, unforgeable, public and encrypted blockchain. Roger Bryan, founder of the Digital Currency Index, told me that he believes greater regulation will be needed before the cryptocurrency markets attract the scale of institutional investment that many of these projects will need to reach their full potential.
joejeronimo

Activity: 74

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 05:11:43 PM

is it possible to purchase filecoin anywhere legaly? the ICO was only open for a selected group of investors, if i got it right?
Buzhou

Activity: 199

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 07:14:02 PM

When will FIL go to market? Looking forward to trading this coin! Unfortunately many people didn't attend ICO because KYC was a rigorous process! Maybe the people who bought the $2 sell immediately to the market.
Interesting times are coming.
andritz

Activity: 27

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:06:17 AM

Filecoin (FIL) may be free of listing on Aiodex if the number of votes is large enough.
Let's vote for it ☞ https://aiodex.com/vote/coin/5b503846ad11e21f5377c06f
biyuan200

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:19:08 AM

The biggest investment project now is eos, and the longest time is up to 1 year. And it is the best year for Bitcoin, so it is now the king of investment, just hope that it will not rot because of too much money.
Horas1976

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 09:34:14 PM

Filecoin replacement takes time, and still not getting any info about the market, how are Filecoin? your development awaited many supporters.

Λ  M  M  U  T   |   A LOW-COST HARDWARE PLATFORM
▬▬▬  ● ●   AMMUT.NETWORK   ~
Spidorkal

Activity: 56

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 04:40:00 AM

LOOKING FOR AN EXCHANGE LISTING FOR YOUR TOKEN?? ARE YOU WILLING TO COMPLETE AN AIRDROP THROUGH THE EXCHANGE IN CONJUNCTION WITH YOUR LISTING?

🔥 🔥 🔥  We offer you the opportunity to make an AirDrop to 50,000 (and growing) of our Exchange customers, and also add your token to our trading system (listing on Ecex.Exchange)  🔥 🔥 🔥

Listing with an Airdrop only requires one single deposit of the token to Ecex by the listing team.

Currently offering support for ERC20 tokens. Stellar integration coming soon!!!

ECEX WEBSITE:
🔥 🔥https://Ecex.Exchange 🚀🔥

CONTACT ECEX  BY EMAIL:
info@ecex.exchange
TheCrimsonFucker

Activity: 617

View Profile
August 02, 2018, 07:28:34 AM

Are there any predictions of when Filecoin will go to market? The communication of this coin is small, although it's a project for years, the expectation is good, but if this continues, perhaps, some interesting projects, such as Seather! Not to mention that KYC's insistence displeased countless investors, what's happening with futures prices? Seather's almost done, that's a warning! Cheesy
vinicdemorais

Activity: 460

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:39:00 PM

It is only more one shitcoin? Never updates...
klintay
Legendary

Activity: 1775
Merit: 1032

Value will be measured in sats

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2018, 11:46:16 AM
Last edit: September 07, 2018, 03:56:56 PM by klintay

Are there any predictions of when Filecoin will go to market? The communication of this coin is small, although it's a project for years, the expectation is good, but if this continues, perhaps, some interesting projects, such as Seather! Not to mention that KYC's insistence displeased countless investors, what's happening with futures prices? Seather's almost done, that's a warning! Cheesy

it is expected to be released Q4 2018...so don't worry.
as for the price you're referencing, they are future shares, basically an IOU,  so have nothing to do with the real value of filecoin nor the final price.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/filecoin/#markets

that being said, I would expect filecoin to do x3 x4, MAYBE even x10 upon release just because of the pent up demand. but who knows maybe it goes the opposite way and dumps. also filecoin can be mined and i think they plan to go old school with a genuine POW mining slow start and all the investors are locked up so cannot dump.

Lbank and gate are trading the future FIL now at 4-5 usd, so that is an attractive entry point i would say. ico price was 2.6-4.8 roughly

there are no updates because they are busy working Wink
faragly

Activity: 588
Merit: 262

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 07:56:11 PM

go-filecoin Demos, Filecoin Roadmap, Research Update and more! Read the Filecoin Q1 & Q2 Update here https://filecoin.io/blog/update-2018-q1-q2/
drlukacs

Activity: 854

l0tt0.com

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:10:57 PM

WTF  Shocked. They collected $200m in just 1 hour. LOL. It's really difficult to find out a good ICO project like that at this terrible time Smiley. But I think although anyone could find out but it's still really difficult to invest in this project cause so many investors out there also want to invest in this good project Smiley. I'll take a look at this project after their token being listed on official exchanges.

WHIRLWIND
|
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
        ▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▄▄         █
     ▄▄██▀▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄        █A
    ▄██▀▄██▀▄▀▀▀ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄     █
   ███ ██▀▄▀     ▄▄▀▄▄ ▀█▄   █
  ███ ███ █        ▀▄ █▄ ██  █
  ███ ███ █         █ ██ ██  █
  ███ ███ █        ▄▀ █▀ ██  █
   ███ ██▄▀▄     ▀▀▄▀▀ ▄█▀   █
    ▀██▄▀██▄▀▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀     █
     ▀▀██▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀        █
        ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄▀▀         █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
  No Fee    Ultimate Privacy  
ANONYMITY
MINING CAMPAIGN
MIX NOW
|
Talat10gu

Activity: 279

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 08:32:50 AM

There are so many ICOs now and I am so tired of them, investors are confused with this amount because the majority of ICOs are scams. FILECOIN is not trusted by me too.

romeolopez21

Activity: 166

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 12:06:49 PM

Only in this moment maybe, I am sure that we'll see the greatest ICO quite later for the next few years which will be able to change crypto in the better way and to give us more chances for improving ourselves.

╭═══════ ALFA \▼/ ENZO ═══════╮
│    $3M PRIVATE SALE COMPLETED    │
╰════ https://www.alfaenzo.io ════╯
Vpbank2018

Activity: 73

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:43:22 AM

One of many coins that aim to create the storage network, yet I don't support this particular one so much. The idea itself sounds good, but it's hard to compete with huge companies and well established cloud storages like dropbox for example. When it comes to storage type tokens I would rather go with siacoin than this.
Mihawk

Activity: 1149
Merit: 347

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:18:46 AM

Less than 6 months to finally be able to trading Filecoin. There is a huge expectation in this coin.
lutfi-hasan

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 01:32:44 AM

Yes, I was also very surprised to see this ICO income from Filecoin, very foreign, I heard the word Filecoin, but when I read the ICO article about the list of the biggest ICO income, it fell to Filecoin with income from Investors of around $ 257 million. Hopefully this project can be successful for the future.
Sissebrahima

Activity: 140

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 08:37:39 PM

In general, I believe that Filecoin is a great opportunity for long-term investments. Protocol Labs is a good company that has been developing projects whose potential will be realized for decades.
Classica35

Activity: 518
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:15:31 PM

One of the factors that could make a coin not to dump at first listing, is if it does not have a large community that trade it. Even if the team will do a buy back to raise the price,it would first drop. I suspect filecoin has very few number of holder. Well, i might be wrong.
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 10:22:23 PM

I will rather prefer the OP to join the campaign than just raising a bloating call of a coin as the biggest ICO. We have seen better hype in the past for ICO coins, There are those who claimed they can replace bitcoin and never got to their ICO price since they got on the exchange. The space more difficult than not. Not about the amount raised also.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
soldat13

Activity: 76

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 01:05:44 PM

dead project ?
elite070
Copper Member

Activity: 112

www.codex.one

View Profile
January 27, 2019, 01:32:05 PM

I wonder if that File coin is the same as the Files Fm that is new in the cryptocurrency market? I just saw it here on bounty thread where too many people say it was good and has a good team.

Mihawk

View Profile
March 29, 2019, 10:05:36 PM

I wonder if that File coin is the same as the Files Fm that is new in the cryptocurrency market? I just saw it here on bounty thread where too many people say it was good and has a good team.
I think the only resemblance is in the name! Filecoin is an old project, older than Ethereum for example! In the coming months I think we will see a true cloudstorage market.
ibcrypto

Activity: 61

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 04:15:26 PM

I hope we are witnessing a silence before the storm v.s. a dud.  Maybe they got quiet after being harassed by the SEC.
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 04:48:23 PM

Pretty sure that its investors will be disappointing when if is finally listed (the actual token and not futures). The starting valuation of the project is insanely high so there is not much space to grow in the short/mid time-frame. But who knows what will happen in the long term.
vit05

Merit: 526

View Profile
April 25, 2019, 04:52:12 PM

Pretty sure that its investors will be disappointing when if is finally listed (the actual token and not futures). The starting valuation of the project is insanely high so there is not much space to grow in the short/mid time-frame. But who knows what will happen in the long term.

Everything will depend on the behavior of the market. But they certainly raised all the resources at one of the highest times of the dollar.

Most investors will surely suffer great losses. I think it's unlikely that it will exceed expectations in dollars. And we see little talk about the project. But it could certainly be a revolutionary project. Sequoia and USV would never invest in a bad company.
Petchant

Activity: 172

View Profile WWW
April 25, 2019, 08:51:56 PM

Yes, but they are yet to get listed since the ICO ended last year and we are still eagerly waiting it. There are many great ICO last year that are yet to get listed which includes Telegram ICO that raised more than one billion dollars.

BLOCKMASON LINK
Create Web APIs From Any Smart Contract
ibcrypto

Activity: 61

View Profile
May 03, 2019, 07:50:05 PM

Has anyone legitimately done this?   I participated in the ICO and just curious!

Still looking forward to the launch/future of this project!
klintay
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 13, 2019, 07:46:01 PM

Everything will depend on the behavior of the market. But they certainly raised all the resources at one of the highest times of the dollar.

Most investors will surely suffer great losses. I think it's unlikely that it will exceed expectations in dollars. And we see little talk about the project. But it could certainly be a revolutionary project. Sequoia and USV would never invest in a bad company.

bahahaha - you are going to eat your words i promise...this is the akin to when eth first came out buddy
it goes ;

BTC - LTC - ZEC - ETH - FIL

but yeah waiting for this thing to start is like watching paint dry...
GospelCrypto2

Activity: 86
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 13, 2019, 08:51:00 PM

I think delay in getting listed on reputable exchange will do harm to the value of the token when it eventually get listed.. I mean a project that claims to have made over 200 million from ICO should be doing alot better within this time space in my opinion..

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
Languett89

Activity: 80
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 15, 2019, 03:24:38 PM

Anyone here can give me development on Filecoin? Been looking all over. 2 months old videos on Youtube. Haven't check slack.... yet. Where is the community at?
TraderInc

Activity: 406
Merit: 109

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 05:33:18 PM

So how do you buy this coin anyways ?

which exchange ?
Mihawk

View Profile
June 15, 2019, 09:49:05 AM

There are about 3 exchanges currently doing Filecoin deals. I had thought that in April we would make great progress and that we would finally be on the market. Filecoin will make 10 years in less than 2 years and incredibly speaking is the most mysterious project.
voodox

Activity: 145
Merit: 6

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 08:01:35 PM

When is the real FILECOIN supposed to be traded on exchange?
Is it an PoS project? Possible to delegate?
wishxy

Activity: 474

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2019, 06:59:44 AM

Why is so low activity here?
thunderbitz2717

Activity: 594

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 07:41:22 AM

Only this time I discovered this coin, was that really happened? in just 1 hour they've raised more than 200M$, but I'm curious if this was became the biggest ICO during 2017, why it never mention to the articles on which exchange the Filecoin listed anyway? Then, if there is an exchange does file coin list on CMC too?
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
August 28, 2019, 08:09:12 AM

I'm also curious that's why I made a research, I can't believe that an ICO could reach such big amount in this year, but this project proven me wrong.
I found this one https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/filecoin/#markets, I don't know if that's the project itself, I need someone who followed this project a lot to confirm.

SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1101

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 06:41:04 PM

I'm also curious that's why I made a research, I can't believe that an ICO could reach such big amount in this year, but this project proven me wrong.
I found this one https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/filecoin/#markets, I don't know if that's the project itself, I need someone who followed this project a lot to confirm.
I think that you still need to make a further research because file coin was not a project w this year, it was a 2017 project and was the biggest project for that year. Now I think that they are being affected by the whole bear market which till date, I don’t think they have been functioning well like other coin, with such amount of money that was raised that year, I expected that they would have been better than this.

Binance too was released same year this coin was released, but we see how binance has been so active and how their value is also gradually increasing and stabilizing.  I am not so sure that the team of this file coin is still quite active again, maybe they are also waiting for the general bull run of altcoins which I call lazy man shortcut.
DOPECOINRULES

Activity: 113

DopeCoin Is Here Join the Revolution!

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 10:38:32 PM

where can i buy this coin bro?

NEVER UNDERESTIMATE YOUR MARK
poodle63

Activity: 2674
Merit: 510

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
December 20, 2019, 11:08:54 PM

You must see someone that already posted the link to bring you to the all of filecoin market or i can mention it again like this https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/filecoin/markets/
but this coin is not yet launched but token that already traded on exchange site still IOU token.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
klintay
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2019, 08:48:58 PM

you cannot really buy at the moment because the token has not been released officially.
anything you buy now is really an IOU and you are trusting the exchange to give you the real token when it does finally launch...that is expected in 2020 Q1/Q2
anyway if you want to buy something now then use coinmarketcap to check,

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/filecoin/markets/reported/

gate.io and lbank are good exchanges, never used bitforex  Undecided
Mihawk

View Profile
April 20, 2020, 02:51:25 PM

You can buy futures on just a few exchanges because the mainnet has not yet been released. I hope the mainnet will be released soon.
Stanlo

Activity: 952
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 20, 2020, 03:31:07 PM

Filecoin was able to raised that much money because of private investors not from ICO, this is different, I have no interest in this coin though, I have already invested in many altcoins, now I'm sticking with top coins
seoincorporation
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 2935

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
July 22, 2020, 02:36:12 PM

Something is wrong with this token.

If we see the smart contract they had created 1m of FIL... and it has a total of 3 transactions:

https://etherscan.io/token/0xed5186183e448ee8314380fef3cc2de44327cace

The main address still holding 999,990 xFIL as we can see here:

https://etherscan.io/token/0xed5186183e448ee8314380fef3cc2de44327cace?a=0x0e7ae3482874640710474aae058294caedee4d99

But if we take a look to poloniex we see 1936.22717090 XFIL in sell orders.
https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_xfil

This means the exchanges aren't getting the tokens to place the sell orders, is like a fake market with some whales involved. The crazy part is the token price... 2100BTC for that million of xfil is something serious.

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
July 22, 2020, 06:09:27 PM

What is really delaying the launch of these coin, see the IOU trading on Poloniex but not news on when the tokens would be released to the market. It would be interesting to see how the tokens support the ICO price not in the current market environment, just look at HBar another ICO that raised huge amount form the market but the price keeps dropping after exchange listings

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
pinko5

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 23, 2020, 06:45:10 PM

With Filecoin launch in delay, I would suggest to have a look at MASS https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/massnet/ . Its a new coin which is decentralizing  the concept of mining. Daily volume is over 1 million $.
Shallow

Activity: 938
Merit: 255

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
July 23, 2020, 08:01:08 PM

Biggest ICO ever, agreed, but how about biggest development ever? And that's where the issue starts from. They rose a good amount of money but yet the platform is not prominently featured nor heard of; which at least can show that the money generated was put to good use. With this, one can easily see that, it is not a matter of generating a huge amount of money but a matter of developing something worth it even with lesser funds. I hope one day, the team will get it right because the delay is long overdue.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
mexite

Activity: 706

View Profile
July 23, 2020, 08:15:57 PM

Filecoin is one big project but I don't think it's the biggest ICO ever as the record now belongs to EOS, which raised $4 billion. ICO frenzy has subsided now, what we have is IEO and IDO, though many projects don't raise as much as 2017 era, except TON (Telegram Open Network) in recent time.
makishart
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1028

View Profile
July 24, 2020, 02:09:52 AM

Filecoin is one big project but I don't think it's the biggest ICO ever as the record now belongs to EOS, which raised $4 billion. ICO frenzy has subsided now, what we have is IEO and IDO, though many projects don't raise as much as 2017 era, except TON (Telegram Open Network) in recent time.
Ton has already cancelled and it should not be included as a successful ico. I think that EOS is the only biggest ICO all time in cryptocurrency.
ICO is still alive but it's only for the trusted project. IEO platforms were also still searching the project project from ICO to be launched on IEO platforms too

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
peterlustig

Activity: 812

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
July 24, 2020, 07:51:56 AM

Is it the same FILECOIN that been trading on OkeX if yes then it could be turn out to be a big one because lately, I am seeing OKEX is making lots of buzz around FILECOIN would be fun to see where the coin will go in the future.

`````````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
`````▄█████████████▄
```███████▀▀█▀▀███████
``████████``█``████████
`██████``````````▀██████
█████████```████```██████
█████████`````````███████
█████████```████▄``▀█████
█████████```████▀```█████
`██████```````````▄█████
``████████``█``████████
```███████▄▄█▄▄███████
`````▀█████████████▀
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
```███████████████████
```````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DRK Defi

The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain
                             In Decentralized Finance

Draken Exchange
     DrakenX

Facebook
     Twitter

`````````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
`````▄█████████████▄
```███████████████████
``█████████████████████
`████████████▀▀▀`````███
████████▀▀▀````▄█````████
████▀▀``````▄██▀````▄████
███▄▄`````███▀``````█████
███████``██`````````█████
`███████`▐`````````█████
``███████▐`████▄▄`▄████
```███████▄███████████
`````▀█████████████▀
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
```███████████████████
```````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.Telegram.
Channel
Bigerio

View Profile
July 27, 2020, 06:39:02 PM

With Filecoin launch in delay, I would suggest to have a look at MASS https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/massnet/ . Its a new coin which is decentralizing  the concept of mining. Daily volume is over 1 million $.
Its a nice project with buying price still not very high. I have heard that many big whales from china are investing in this coin thats why its future seems very bright. Rest DYOR before you buy.
Kellygucci

Activity: 121

View Profile
August 04, 2020, 04:23:49 PM

Its a nice project with buying price still not very high. I have heard that many big whales from china are investing in this coin thats why its future seems very bright. Rest DYOR before you buy.

Very recently they have hard fork and upgrade at the block height of 694,000. Since this coin is performing good on exchanges, upgrade in its protocol was inevitable to counter the immense miner joining the community.
https://massnet.org/en/blog/Mass_Net_Update_Notes
klintay
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2020, 10:33:36 AM

When will filecoin mining start? it must be very soon...what is the emission rate ?
pinko5

View Profile
August 09, 2020, 06:46:39 PM

Very recently they have hard fork and upgrade at the block height of 694,000. Since this coin is performing good on exchanges, upgrade in its protocol was inevitable to counter the immense miner joining the community.
https://massnet.org/en/blog/Mass_Net_Update_Notes

The coin is now on 4 different exchanges and price is now stable around 0.20 USD. With many miners behind this project its community is growing and there are bright chances that it will move up in days to come.   
disconnectme

Activity: 1876

View Profile
August 09, 2020, 08:02:35 PM

I read some where that he mainnet will be launched this year, this project has stalled for a long time and I just hope the hype as not fade away.  The ICO seems to be a money grab event and if the demand side dried out because no interest expect the price to dump just like HBar did

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

TRY DEMO

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
seoincorporation
Legendary

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
August 12, 2020, 01:19:59 AM

I read some where that he mainnet will be launched this year, this project has stalled for a long time and I just hope the hype as not fade away.  The ICO seems to be a money grab event and if the demand side dried out because no interest expect the price to dump just like HBar did

From their site, we can see users can mine de coin only for test net now. But would be nice to have an ETA to know when the people will be able to mine it.

Mining with Hard Disk isn't new at all, but for sure with this coin will be more profitable. So, we are waiting for it.

BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
Colossal Enterprises LLC
Copper Member

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 15, 2020, 06:17:21 PM

The coin is now on 4 different exchanges and price is now stable around 0.20 USD. With many miners behind this project its community is growing and there are bright chances that it will move up in days to come.   

Filecoin dev team should learn from MASS. MASS in very short time has earned the repute of having a decentralized mining coin. They have a successful hard fork also. If you have a talented dev team then nothing is impossible to build.
wtr1133

Activity: 47

View Profile
August 25, 2020, 06:13:24 PM

Filecoin dev team should learn from MASS. MASS in very short time has earned the repute of having a decentralized mining coin. They have a successful hard fork also. If you have a talented dev team then nothing is impossible to build.

What makes MASS better then filecoin or anyother coin is its consensus engine which is PoC. Its because of PoC, mining is getting decentralized. MASS is also solving many blockchain issues that existed previously.
langoot

View Profile
August 30, 2020, 05:31:49 PM

What makes MASS better then filecoin or anyother coin is its consensus engine which is PoC. Its because of PoC, mining is getting decentralized. MASS is also solving many blockchain issues that existed previously.

Correct me if I am wrong, filecoin along with tezos have one of the most successful ICOs in 2017-18? What happens then? Since then its waiting for its launch.
I came across official thread of MASS and I am amazaed to see that in such short span they are able to create a blockchain that is using PoC and the token is also doing good on exchanges.
Jackl87

Activity: 1722
Merit: 269

View Profile
August 30, 2020, 05:40:31 PM

I just saw that thread title and i remembered the ico back then with 200 M raised.
I didn't hear anything since then from Filecoin but it seems they are coming closer to a launch now and filecoin futures are already traded.
Personally i would never invest in an Ico that wants to raise such a huge amount of money.
It's just not needed for a software company and probably just means, that there is heavy selling pressure at the listing date.
Untomabur

Activity: 669

View Profile
August 30, 2020, 07:34:30 PM

why is the Filecoin data on coinmarketcap incomplete? There is no circulating supply there,
but prices have risen high since 2020, what do you think?

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
shinratensei_
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1024

View Profile
September 01, 2020, 03:11:22 AM

why is the Filecoin data on coinmarketcap incomplete? There is no circulating supply there,
It's caused by filecoin is not yet launched and the coin that has already traded on the exchange site just IOU coin that has already issued by the exchange site itself. It's just touching the old ATH which is not something big for me.

CMC will complete all of the data when it was fully released by the developer

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666

View Profile
September 01, 2020, 03:51:00 AM

Data storage using blockchain technology, I'm somewhat familiar with this concept, after all network storage is a bit crucial, considering that it refers more to security. On the other hand, getting a $ 200 million investment is a surprise when we are talking about an ICO project that has less confidence than 3 years ago. A good concept and starting point for a project, it remains only to see how market management and the community you have to shape the value of the coin for better or worse.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2020, 06:41:45 AM

Its not yet being traded yet. Many projects got to have listed on coinmarketcap without even having trading activity yet. I dont know whats the deal with coinmarketcap why they are listing coins that are not traded yet. Maybe assumption or early configuration of data since it will eventually be listed there anyway.

grabpopcorn536

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 01, 2020, 07:07:43 AM

A project raised capital 3 years ago and has yet to launch its product. I just checked the website, they are in testnet, the source code is still updating but it seems slow. I think this is a good project but with the above growth rate, it is difficult to keep up with current projects.

Iyeman

Activity: 1183

View Profile
September 01, 2020, 02:24:41 PM

A project raised capital 3 years ago and has yet to launch its product. I just checked the website, they are in testnet, the source code is still updating but it seems slow. I think this is a good project but with the above growth rate, it is difficult to keep up with current projects.
I didn't even think if filecoin can compete with the latest project and i think that you should make a comparison between filecoin and polkadot.

Polkadot was doing its ico last year but it comes with a very big surprise as the project can enter top 6 CMC instantly. The file coin progress is not only slow but it's very slow compared with the new coins that always getting released everyday.

IMO file coin will become the next zombie coin for sure. 3 years is too long just to build a new blockchain.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
seoincorporation
Legendary

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
September 02, 2020, 02:16:51 AM

It's crazy to see this token over 0.004btc... i mean it's a low market cap but the price is high for it. Too bad there is only 3 btc on buy orders on poloniex, because with these low markets is one of those coins easy manipulable... Let's see how up it goes, and hope the real coin comes out soon.

BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
langoot

View Profile
September 04, 2020, 07:18:04 PM

I just saw that thread title and i remembered the ico back then with 200 M raised.
I didn't hear anything since then from Filecoin but it seems they are coming closer to a launch now and filecoin futures are already traded.
Personally i would never invest in an Ico that wants to raise such a huge amount of money.
It's just not needed for a software company and probably just means, that there is heavy selling pressure at the listing date.

This is exactly what i was referring. They have a catchy website along with catchy whitepaper and promo that help them in raising capital. But result so far is zero probably they have proposed something that they are not able to develop.
You can take example of MASS, they have proposed which is attractive and team can deliver the product well on time. Always invest in such projects
ChinkoCharlie

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 09, 2020, 05:56:14 PM

This is exactly what i was referring. They have a catchy website along with catchy whitepaper and promo that help them in raising capital. But result so far is zero probably they have proposed something that they are not able to develop.
You can take example of MASS, they have proposed which is attractive and team can deliver the product well on time. Always invest in such projects

What the ****, this ico is still unable to launch there product. That's too late now and I dont think this will ever be able to launch.

Can you share details of this MASS token like wts its price and how to mine this ?
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
September 09, 2020, 05:57:55 PM

What the ****, this ico is still unable to launch there product. That's too late now and I dont think this will ever be able to launch.

Can you share details of this MASS token like wts its price and how to mine this ?

Makes no diff to me in the USA we are not allowed to buy into any ICO coin. Sad I wonder how much risk there would be for using VPN to pull this off....naw...

not worth the effort/risk me thinks on this or any other ICO coin.

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
ChinkoCharlie

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 13, 2020, 06:51:39 PM

Makes no diff to me in the USA we are not allowed to buy into any ICO coin. Sad I wonder how much risk there would be for using VPN to pull this off....naw...

not worth the effort/risk me thinks on this or any other ICO coin.

You may say that's a blessing in disguise. Investing in Filecoin seems good in 2017 but point is till date they haven't been able to launch there product.
You may not invest in MASS due to restrictions but you can surly mine this token profitably.
pritchathenexttrader

Activity: 114

View Profile
September 15, 2020, 06:53:24 PM

You may say that's a blessing in disguise. Investing in Filecoin seems good in 2017 but point is till date they haven't been able to launch there product.
You may not invest in MASS due to restrictions but you can surly mine this token profitably.

I was among many, who were impressed so much with FSM and are disappointment to know that its still in pipeline. Every dev team should learn from MASS on how to develop and execute a crypto token. The was MASS is going, I am sure it will be among top tokens at CMC one day.
azadm1

Activity: 48

View Profile
September 27, 2020, 07:16:30 PM

I was among many, who were impressed so much with FSM and are disappointment to know that its still in pipeline. Every dev team should learn from MASS on how to develop and execute a crypto token. The was MASS is going, I am sure it will be among top tokens at CMC one day.

MASS is doing much better then many old projects that lure the investors by showing catchy ideas that never materialized. Those who invested early in MASS have got huge profits. https://www.hotbit.io/exchange?symbol=MASS_USDT
jacafbiz

Activity: 2072
Merit: 530

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
September 27, 2020, 07:56:46 PM

Even with the recent bull run, I don't know how this project can sustain that ICO valuation, to me it is not the fault of the team but greedy VCs that drove the valuation up. The tokens should enter exchange this year and there will likely be initial hype then true valuation will set in. I won't FOMO to buy any

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
akopjpuge

Activity: 236

View Profile
September 30, 2020, 05:15:04 AM

I think it will go live first in coinlist exchange. Because I often receive emails from coinlist about filecoin mainnet and its testnet too
luckyflop

View Profile
September 30, 2020, 06:12:36 AM

I'm getting like coinlist as I know it better, excellent IEO has been held on it recently, Flow , Filecoin , etc , seems like every project this website choose goes to the moon,just something bothers me is the long vesting, Flow has 12 months vesting, yeah its a great project and everything but seems like you should invest in it only if you don't need your money for a long time!
seoincorporation
Legendary

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
October 01, 2020, 09:53:40 PM

I think it will go live first in coinlist exchange. Because I often receive emails from coinlist about filecoin mainnet and its testnet too

The token is already listed in Poloniex, i think the coin will be listed there too...

https://poloniex.com/exchange/BTC_XFIL

I don't know if the coin will take the place of the token, or if they will keep the token for trading and capitalization proposes. Let's see what happens... But in poloniex we can see the legend:

Filecoin [IOU] (XFIL) is a tradable IOU token on Poloniex that entitles the users who hold XFIL at a specified time in the future to receive Filecoin (FIL). XFIL can only be traded and cannot be deposited into or withdrawn from your account. Learn more on our Help Center.

BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
xOdiumNostrumx

Activity: 1064

View Profile
October 02, 2020, 11:31:05 AM

I am really interested in how this whole thing will play out. There is still a lot of hype on the market/OTC around Filecoin, so maybe it can pull off another Cosmos/Polkadot and moons regardless its very high marketcap at its listing. Its a top 50 project for sure, but can it reach top 20? We shall see sooner or later.
so98nn

Activity: 2086
Merit: 603

View Profile
October 02, 2020, 04:10:52 PM

Ah finally a reply which I was looking for through the thread.  Grin
Definitely such projects are opportunistic but they do turn upside down in no time. Let's not jumble our decision here, it's been so many years and there is only 1-2% chance that ICO will be astonishing over its roadmap. Lolz.

So considering the hype of filecoin we just need to think it as usual project. Go ahead for ICO Investment only with little Investment and keeping all the greed off the box.  Smiley
target
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1041

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 15, 2020, 04:16:59 PM

Interesting coin. I see that Filecoin's price went up with +164% today: https://www.worldcoinindex.com/coin/filecoin
They launched mainnet and unluck around 0.55% a day, with current supply is 15 mil coin, it's easy to know why they have price of $ 100. But if you look at their total supply, 2 bil coin is so big, so I think FIL's price will gradually decrease from here.

And it dropped. It probably surprised anyone who browsed CMC to find out about the project listed there with a price of more than $130. I thought the project won't surface on the market for it had been a long time since I heard about any updates about the project. The max supply I think won't be an issue since the project is going to be very useful as storage.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
DarkDays
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189

View Profile
October 15, 2020, 04:42:34 PM

I agree, #filecoin has supposedly got a lot in store for us and I've seen many people raving about it. Looking at the graph the price since launching on exchange has started to dip but who knows if this is likely to go below the ICO price at $30.

And then if it does, people might still be hesitant to buy in, I know this as I have seen it times and times again.

Apparently, the next highly rated coin is the Injective Protocol which is based on BNB but getting is seems really hard.
Daltonik
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1490

View Profile
October 15, 2020, 05:43:26 PM

Yes today is definitely the day of Filecoin the launch of the network turned out to be very successful for the price of FIL the capitalization at some time exceeded $1.5 billion and when starting trading on binance the coin value reached $208 Smiley

aundroid
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1247

View Profile
October 15, 2020, 05:56:19 PM

Interesting coin. I see that Filecoin's price went up with +164% today: https://www.worldcoinindex.com/coin/filecoin
They launched mainnet and unluck around 0.55% a day, with current supply is 15 mil coin, it's easy to know why they have price of $ 100. But if you look at their total supply, 2 bil coin is so big, so I think FIL's price will gradually decrease from here.

Holy cow, the Fully Diluted Valuation would at the current price be $162,510,869,215

source

Roughly four times as much as Ethereum.
That's what I call overvalued.  Cheesy

►►►     MY TOPICS     ◄◄◄
➤ Blockchain Basics - FAQ DE    ➤ [Guide] Protect your Crypto: Security tips for your home computer & network DE | EN    ➤ Crypto SCAM - HowTo protect yourself EN    ➤ [CHECKLISTE] zur Bewertung von ICOs  DE
➤ [Overview] Exchanges, IEOs and their ROIs DE | EN   ➤ [Howto] Use Ledger Nano as Security Key DE | EN    ➤ [OVERVIEW] Recommended Crypto Telegram Bots  DE | EN    ➤ [Overview] GUI Miner DE | EN
➤ Activity, Merit und Ranganforderungen im Forum DE    ➤ Alternativen zu Piggy's Notification Bot DE    ➤ [Howto] Give Bitcoin as a gift  DE | EN
South Park

Activity: 2884
Merit: 795

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
October 15, 2020, 06:44:46 PM

"Filecoin is a data storage network backed by an application token."

I don't see how this is any different from other attempts to make this possible such as Storj. Why is this getting so much attention if we already have similar solutions? It sure has a catch, otherwise I don't see how this broke a record of the most sold out ICO ever. Where is the innovation at? because if there is no innovation, this must be a marketing job going on..
For the most part I think this is another coin that just got lucky and convinced some key investors that at the same time convinced even more wealthy investors and this is why they are breaking records, I do not expect anything of this coin and while I could obviously be mistaken I do not think there is going to be a lot of interest immediately after the coin is traded openly as most likely everyone that wanted to get in this coin is in already and there is no one left to buy those overpriced coins.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
coinfusion

Activity: 141

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 12:19:50 AM

The recommended mining configuration is completely absurd:
(from mining-hardware-config-testnet-v3.pdf)
2x Epyc 7402  ($2k each)
1x Epyc 7F32  $2k
1TB DRAM      $4k
8x 2TB SSD    $3k
3x Quadro RTX 6000   $5k each

I think I'll pass on this one....
Searing
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1464

Clueless!

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 03:23:06 AM

The recommended mining configuration is completely absurd:
(from mining-hardware-config-testnet-v3.pdf)
2x Epyc 7402  ($2k each)
1x Epyc 7F32  $2k
1TB DRAM      $4k
8x 2TB SSD    $3k
3x Quadro RTX 6000   $5k each

I think I'll pass on this one....

The only "HOMgE" mining I recommend to people is the following 'Attic Mining'

You o to your attic...you find all the stuff that you are too lazy to sell and/or it has some value to toss away...so you don't..in other words, stuff you will simply

someday die with, already in your attic and goes on the estate sale for pennies on the $$$. You should 'attic mine' the hell out of it for BTC/crypto! Smiley

You 'somehow' get motivated to 'sell' the stuff in the attic on eBay and convert it to BTC/dust or whatever as you go thru the pain of slowly moving it out the

door on eBay.

So:

1) if we are all wrong and BTC/crypto goes full beanie baby we are DOOMED but at least I can make a rec room out of my empty attic and increase house
value by $10-15,000 USD.

2) if we are RIGHT and BTC/crypto goes full FOMO yet again up 4x 8x 16x etc..then we will have (1) above and all that nice BTC from our efforts of

'cubicle' boring eBay selling of the stuff we would otherwise die with.

Anyway, not like I've actually done the above, but hell it sure sounds like a 'dandy' plan though, doesn't it? Smiley

Anyway, this is the ONLY far-flung/practical/method to 'mine' anything from your home. I suppose a person on weekends and or retired could play this same

game with auctions/estate auctions/storage container auctions/rummage sales/ etc to expand on the above...

but again it sure sounds nice...but I have probably $5k of crap in my attic of stuff too cool to toss and nothing is worth less than $40 USD...but it is sooooo boring

anyway, when I think about getting a pow miner again ....and my home elec costs (about 14c kWh average) I default on sitting on my hands on the above.

Anyway, a fine plan for those with more ambition and organization than myself...

Attic Mininig ..dump on eBay and flip for BTC/crypto is the only way to home mine now IMHO. Smiley

(off to look at internet cats and not take my own advice above)

Brad

Old Style Legacy Plug & Play BBS System. Get it from www.synchro.net. Updated 1/1/2021. It also works with Windows 10 and likely 11 and allows 16 bit DOS game doors on the same Win 10 Machine in Multi-Node! Five Minute Install! Look it over it uninstalls just as fast, if you simply want to look it over. Freeware! Full BBS System! It is a frigging hoot!:)
Francis Freeman

Activity: 1005

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 05:56:11 AM

The valuations of file coin seem absurd and unfathomable at this stage..the total diluted market cap is about 200 billion at 100 $ per file coin. Stay safe guys don't chase something out of FOMO.  Have a look at the market cap before investing.

200 billion market cap is about 50 percent of the market cap of all crypto currency . So think relatively and decide.

I am not having anything against File coin , infact I am happy for the investors and the technology.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
casperBGD
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2020, 07:37:11 AM

The valuations of file coin seem absurd and unfathomable at this stage..the total diluted market cap is about 200 billion at 100 $ per file coin. Stay safe guys don't chase something out of FOMO.  Have a look at the market cap before investing.

200 billion market cap is about 50 percent of the market cap of all crypto currency . So think relatively and decide.

I am not having anything against File coin , infact I am happy for the investors and the technology.

yeah, number of tokens in circulation is really small, and current marketcap is not realistic one
with total number of tokens, it is almost 126 billion at current price, or 3x ETH marketcap, not sure that this is something that i would invest in, and most of the price currently is hype, will see how all this is going to play-out, will stay on the sidelines
Zazzu

Activity: 518
Merit: 256

Living the truth....

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 09:25:06 AM

Yeah, from its price you can find out how big it was, price in private sale was 5$ and now trading about 70$ in exchanges, It was something like uniswap , most of the exchanges added it and are encouraging people to invest in it and bring volume to their exchange.
Uhde

Activity: 616
Merit: 124

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 10:25:43 AM

I tried to buy some today, but don't have enough courage to buy and hold such overpriced thing. I gave up and sold them. Waiting for a better entry to buy again. First few days are risky for me because of the high volatility.
peterlustig

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 10:27:52 AM

Yeah, from its price you can find out how big it was, price in private sale was 5$ and now trading about 70$ in exchanges, It was something like uniswap , most of the exchanges added it and are encouraging people to invest in it and bring volume to their exchange.

Usually, traders FOMO in the coins but, this is the only second I have noticed that exchanges are FOMO listing LOL first was UNI and now this. If I am not mistaken Binance, KuCoin, and Coinbase all listed FIL almost at the same time

`````````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
`````▄█████████████▄
```███████▀▀█▀▀███████
``████████``█``████████
`██████``````````▀██████
█████████```████```██████
█████████`````````███████
█████████```████▄``▀█████
█████████```████▀```█████
`██████```````````▄█████
``████████``█``████████
```███████▄▄█▄▄███████
`````▀█████████████▀
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
```███████████████████
```````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DRK Defi

The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain
                             In Decentralized Finance

Draken Exchange
     DrakenX

Facebook
     Twitter

`````````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
`````▄█████████████▄
```███████████████████
``█████████████████████
`████████████▀▀▀`````███
████████▀▀▀````▄█````████
████▀▀``````▄██▀````▄████
███▄▄`````███▀``````█████
███████``██`````````█████
`███████`▐`````````█████
``███████▐`████▄▄`▄████
```███████▄███████████
`````▀█████████████▀
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

```````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
```███████████████████
```````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.Telegram.
Channel
Lantind

Activity: 2282
Merit: 263

enterapp.io | CRYPTO WEB3 NEOBANK

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 10:35:42 AM

I tried to buy some today, but don't have enough courage to buy and hold such overpriced thing. I gave up and sold them. Waiting for a better entry to buy again. First few days are risky for me because of the high volatility.
It is extraordinary what you have done, even though you have not dared to hold the token for a long time, but if there is a good opportunity in the future, then use it as well as possible because that opportunity rarely comes the second time.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
trauchot

Activity: 1764

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 10:44:37 AM

If I'm not mistaken, there were projects that collected more money during ICO, but 200 million in 60 minutes is just an incredible result and in general this project is very interesting and after studying this project I understood why investors invested so much money in it, and token of this project has already given a huge income to investors, and I think this is just the beginning.
Uhde

Activity: 616
Merit: 124

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 12:07:20 PM

It is extraordinary what you have done, even though you have not dared to hold the token for a long time, but if there is a good opportunity in the future, then use it as well as possible because that opportunity rarely comes the second time.

Yes i know. But still first few days are not the good time to understand the actual price of a new launched cryptocurrency. Maybe it will go so up who knows. But i prefer to wait a bit more and understand the trend.
sangjoewara

Activity: 1050

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 12:31:58 PM

Yes i know. But still first few days are not the good time to understand the actual price of a new launched cryptocurrency. Maybe it will go so up who knows. But i prefer to wait a bit more and understand the trend.
In general it is better to wait to see the price situation in the market, rather than immediately take a stand to buy and then hold it for a long time, so I think you've done a very good job at this, hopefully more luck in the future.
StealthCoin1

Activity: 498
Merit: 252

Life failures Stealthcoin, Ark coin and Safemoon

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 12:37:40 PM

Biggest ico ever that also mean biggest failure ever. The question where is Filecoin now and what it have achieved seen with that much money?

Stealthcoin, Ark and Safemoon my life 3 investment failures while bashing Ethereum at 0.20cent. Bye bye
fmz89
Legendary

Activity: 1766
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 16, 2020, 01:48:21 PM

This project is overfunding, but who knows only one hour coin soldout, controlled by dev or some ppl/groups, easy to dump at any price, but 3 years to listing, its mean good cause, but  harder to make some movement, the caps is to big, no room for more gain, , the project quite silent. Lets see in alt season

▄█▀                       ▀█▄
 ██           ▄▄ ▄▄           ██
███       ▄ ▄███ ███▄ ▄       ███
████▄   ███ ████ ████ ███   ▄████
 ██████████ ███▀ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄██████
  ▀▀███████  ▀▄█████████ ████▀▀
       ███▀▄ ██████▀▀▀ ▄▄
       █▀▄██ ████▄▄█▀▄████
        ████ ▀█████▄▀██▀
        ████ █▄▀█████▄
        ████  ▀▀ █████▀
         ▀▀█      ▀█▀
.REXX.|||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
████ ▄▀██████████  █████
██████▄▀▄▀██████  ████████
▐████████▄▀▄▀██  ██████████▌
▐██████████▄▀▄ ████████████▌
▐██████████  ▄▀▄▀██████████▌
████████  ████▄▀▄▀████████
█████  ████████▄▀ ██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|.BUY REXX.
jerry0

Activity: 1736
Merit: 186

View Profile
October 17, 2020, 03:36:30 AM

Just saw this coin suddenly hit the top coin list and wondered where it came from.  So ppl had to buy this coin years ago in order to get in?
amishmanish
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1158

View Profile
October 17, 2020, 03:54:46 AM

The primary devs have been working on this for a long time. That is what seems to be behind the market confidence to boost the price. But i don't think it is as simple as that. Binance offered a bonus to trade the coin or even just hold it. It has a huge Chinese community which had been renting storage space on the network. In an idea world, a blochchain storgae slution that is uncensorable would make a lot of sense to the "libertarians" in a country like China. What we should understand that its not an ideal world. China isn't like the west where honest citizens can quote the constitution and have lawyers against the State itself. The Chinese will shut it down whenever they want using whatever means necessary.

So the bullishness based on Chinese experiment can't be a long term thing. When it comes to people using the network by actually renting storage, the question is who are the consumers gonna be? Can the Govt hold you responsible if your fraction of storage is used to host plans of embargoed material and shit like that? As a storage provider, can you claim immunity from what your storage is used for. These are questions for the long term. Short term though, its the musical chair as usual. But 50+ Dollar..Meh!

There is people over at Golem Network who had been trying to do something similar. They are about renting computing for server jobs like raytrace rendering. Its just that they don't have the kind of network effect that Filecoin managed with its chinese community.
livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
October 17, 2020, 10:24:56 AM

I have noticed this coin after their sale and launching because it's trending on coinmarketcap. If you will click the search button, it's the first coin to appear.

The volume and market cap is no doubt amazing. But for just two days after the launching, the dump starts.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
bitkanu

Activity: 2184
Merit: 513

Moonbet.io | Web3 Casino

View Profile
October 17, 2020, 10:55:23 AM

This is how crypto moves, if something extraordinary happens then there will automatically be a lot of support from major exchanges to increase its credibility. Unfortunately for filecoin I missed the ICO but to buy at a price that is now around $ 70 even then it looks too high and it is likely to go down again.

The ico price of filecoin was around $5 and this time it has already traded 8x times above the ROI price. That can be considered as a very high-risk decision to buy the file coin at this rate. Just remember about what happened with some hyped coins like YFI, UNI and various coins that already dumped again to the bottom.

People were still speculating the filecoin. We should think for the second times to buy this coin.

▒▒▒▒▓███▓▒▒▒▒     
    ▓██▓▓█████████▓▓██▒ 
   ███████▓▓░░░▓▓███████
  ▓▓▓██▓          ░███▓▓▓
 ▒▓▒██▒       ░▓█   ██▒▓▒
▒▓▓▓▒       ▓███    ▓▓▓
████     █████░     ████
████▓░  ██████▓      ████
▒▓▓▓██▒    ████▓     ░▓▓▓
 ▒▓▒███▓▒▒▓░ ▓█      ██▒▓░
  ▓▓▓██████▒       ▓██▓▓▓
   ▓████████░░░██▓█████
    ▒██▓▓▓████████▓▓██░ 
       ░▒▒▒▓█▓█▓▒▒▒       
.MOONBET.||       ▒▒▒▒▓███▓▒▒▒▒     
    ▓██▓▓█████████▓▓██▒ 
   ███████▓▓░░░▓▓███████
  ▓▓▓██▓          ░███▓▓▓
 ▒▓▒██▒       ░▓█   ██▒▓▒
▒▓▓▓▒       ▓███    ▓▓▓
████     █████░     ████
████▓░  ██████▓      ████
▒▓▓▓██▒    ████▓     ░▓▓▓
 ▒▓▒███▓▒▒▓░ ▓█      ██▒▓░
  ▓▓▓██████▒       ▓██▓▓▓
   ▓████████░░░██▓█████
    ▒██▓▓▓████████▓▓██░ 
       ░▒▒▒▓█▓█▓▒▒▒       
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
> TWITTER
> MEDIUM
> INSTAGRAM
> TELEGRAM
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
ZEIIMAN

Activity: 924
Merit: 112

View Profile
October 17, 2020, 11:33:01 AM

I would say that Filecoin is the disappointment of the year, or at least one of the nominees to win in this category. 3 years of development and here is the result - 200 network confirmations and ~100 minutes of transaction (and by the way it is still fast, it can reach 6 hours). It is not clear what the investors ' money was spent on, but it is good that it did not go into minutes during the listing. Thank you for that.
the_thing

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
October 17, 2020, 11:40:37 AM

Did anyone get a chance to read the tweets by Justin Sun? In one tweet he is said "Exit scam here? 1.5 million $FIL for 200 USD each worth 300 million USD at the high. Now price is below 60 USD. 70% down. No lock-up. No announcement to the community. How much do you sell?"  

What are you thought on this?

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP"   
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"     
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Coin-1
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 2190

View Profile
October 17, 2020, 11:58:54 AM

The volume and market cap is no doubt amazing. But for just two days after the launching, the dump starts.

Yeah, the 24 hour trading volume is over $300 million. Filecoin is already listed on Binance, Bitfinex, BKEX and other well-known cryptocurrency exchanges. CoinMarketCap shows FIL touched ATH at $113 three days back, but as of now Filecoin has already dropped to $44. Perhaps ICO investors got tired of waiting for a listing on a cryptocurrency exchange, so they are currently selling their FIL coins in order to gain their long-expected profit.

I visited the official website and read the technical documentation. As far as I understand, Filecoin can be mined using the Lotus daemon that runs under Linux and MacOS. Users from China must follow specific tips when accessing chain proof parameters through an IPFS gateway or GoProxy. My guess is that Filecoin nodes will be banned in many countries because some users will share content that is restricted in their local jurisdiction by a court.
livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
October 18, 2020, 09:22:52 PM

Yeah, the 24 hour trading volume is over $300 million. Filecoin is already listed on Binance, Bitfinex, BKEX and other well-known cryptocurrency exchanges. CoinMarketCap shows FIL touched ATH at $113 three days back, but as of now Filecoin has already dropped to $44. Perhaps ICO investors got tired of waiting for a listing on a cryptocurrency exchange, so they are currently selling their FIL coins in order to gain their long-expected profit.

I visited the official website and read the technical documentation. As far as I understand, Filecoin can be mined using the Lotus daemon that runs under Linux and MacOS. Users from China must follow specific tips when accessing chain proof parameters through an IPFS gateway or GoProxy. My guess is that Filecoin nodes will be banned in many countries because some users will share content that is restricted in their local jurisdiction by a court.
It came from you that Filecoin is already listed in several exchanges and those popular exchanges have high liquidity and it helped the trading activity of Filecoin to reach that high.

But with investors move, it's not about waiting for it to be listed on any exchange, well in fact you have said it already that it's listed in many exchanges. It is just that investors have to dump it and that's the normal waiting time of investors during the pre-sale.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
kingzpro

Activity: 756
Merit: 13

DIFX - Digital Finacial Exchange

View Profile
October 18, 2020, 09:36:02 PM

The price of filecoin is going doen since it has started trading, thanks to the hype created by big media outlets that made the opening price high so people who bought from exchanges due to hype are already in loss of around 50 percent, wow. Who said crypto is boring? Everyday we see and hear make or break stories and this project seems to be one of them.

Hemady17

Activity: 505
Merit: 35

View Profile
October 18, 2020, 10:18:46 PM

Is this the coin listed on Binance last few days? Supposedly, i have to buy 5% of my funds in FIL but I struggled due to internet connection. However, I still managed to reach the 20% profit before it went down. Anyway, this post was 3 years before and I am glad the you had predicted the biggest and potential coin. Now I know that there are still ICO which turn into a good coin. If it will continue its development, i am going to add this coin in my bucket list. Thanks for informing us.

Base Protocol                                     Presale
Hold one token; Hold all tokens                [ Website ]
BitcoinTalk  |  Discord  |  Twitter  |  Medium  |  Telegram
Willitivity

Activity: 1190
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 18, 2020, 10:58:42 PM

Is this the coin listed on Binance last few days? Supposedly, i have to buy 5% of my funds in FIL but I struggled due to internet connection. However, I still managed to reach the 20% profit before it went down. Anyway, this post was 3 years before and I am glad the you had predicted the biggest and potential coin. Now I know that there are still ICO which turn into a good coin. If it will continue its development, i am going to add this coin in my bucket list. Thanks for informing us.

Yes, It was listed a few days ago at an insane price before the epic dump. Justin sun posted that someone dumped a truckload of FIL tokens around 1M FIL at $200 price levels which is absurd as private and seed investors have vesting. Project-wise, FIL is real solid. I missed the ICO in 2017 so I'm waiting for the price to hit a base price before buying.
asriloni
Legendary

Activity: 3010
Merit: 1024

View Profile
October 18, 2020, 11:20:29 PM

The filecoin just launched its coin last week and this could be a big no for us to buy this coin. In my opinion if we should wait until the down trend will be happening again in the future. Just try to take a look at how new coin was getting dumped when it was just getting launched on the exchange site.

I'm also waiting for the dip to come and then I can get into the market too. This coin looks a bit overpriced to me.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
October 18, 2020, 11:26:42 PM

The filecoin just launched its coin last week and this could be a big no for us to buy this coin. In my opinion if we should wait until the down trend will be happening again in the future. Just try to take a look at how new coin was getting dumped when it was just getting launched on the exchange site.

I'm also waiting for the dip to come and then I can get into the market too. This coin looks a bit overpriced to me.

Most of the coins fall in the price immediately after entering the market, because at the very beginning all those who received them for free at promotional events, or people such as bounty hunters, sell them. I am also waiting for the price drop, but it is very difficult for me to predict how low it can drop. For now, there is nothing else to do but just wait and watch.
Do you have any ideas how low the price can drop?

Adreman23

Activity: 1365
Merit: 107

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
October 18, 2020, 11:44:52 PM

i bought this coin at 65 thinking the price will go up because some people got fomoed and hype but i am wrong  price plummet and hit my stop loss at 60. Never enter again unless the price will go to ico price or less and have a good feedback come from fil miners because according to news fil under threat because of miners crisis.

Freebieindia

Activity: 175

View Profile
October 19, 2020, 12:48:33 AM

so now filecoin is trading and is not near its ICO price. Good goods made for ICO investors. But it got dumped hard from approx 270$ to 33. The main problem was, it was overhyped and thus was over priced. Price looks good now but i think there is still room for more dump and specially in case of any bitcoin volatility. Lets see how it goes.
Buttermellow

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 19, 2020, 02:49:57 AM

so now filecoin is trading and is not near its ICO price. Good goods made for ICO investors. But it got dumped hard from approx 270$ to 33. The main problem was, it was overhyped and thus was over priced. Price looks good now but i think there is still room for more dump and specially in case of any bitcoin volatility. Lets see how it goes.
This is a sad scenario for all who had done investing in ICO. No one can actually tell what the project will went through despite the management of the coins always promising to its community a good result. But this is just a normal scenario to where after get good market price increase suddenly they get dumped. So, now investors had learn their lesson and we cannot deny that some of them are already done or quiting cryptocurrency investment.
Daltonik
Legendary

View Profile
October 19, 2020, 09:40:33 AM
Last edit: October 19, 2020, 10:10:31 AM by Daltonik

For FilCoin in addition to the launch of the network so far, then there is no good news, and now FilCoin miners went on strike the reason was the disagreement of the miners with the economic model FilCoin on Saturday October 17, five FIL of the largest miners suspended work at Zhihu Cloud of 8000 units worked only 276 units of storage, still have 4 major miners power has fallen to 0. The fact that the reward for mining in the network FIL rasplachivaetsya linearly for 180 days, and to start mining a Deposit must be paid in tokens FIL, and as it is believed that the overvalued token, many don't want to risk the others just not have the funds as they were acquired before mining hardware FIL. As stated by ST Cloud CEO Chuhan Lai:"all our miners are stopped after the launch of the FIL network, this is not some kind of protest, we just do not have tokens to provide mining" Sad
After this turn of events, Filcoin developers said that they decided to release 25% of tokens to reward miners immediately after the block was created.
Michael Andrew

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 20, 2020, 06:11:57 AM

where is this information at?
Daltonik
Legendary

View Profile
October 20, 2020, 07:19:39 AM

Information can be found here: https://www.8btc.com/article/657293
developers are already actively refuting these reports, pointing out that the FileCoin network has not experienced power losses and miners are earning tons of money, as stated in Twitter CEO of Protocol Labs Juan Benet  https://twitter.com/juanbenet/status/1318219184254324737

Benet explained the slowdown in the growth rate of the network's power by saying that the collateral in FIL tokens is provided by miners. Previously, developers recommended that miners reduce their power or take a pause to match the flow of tokens, said the head of Protocol Labs. https://twitter.com/juanbenet/status/1318221758198018049

Also according to his reports the FileCoin project is working to reduce the cost of entry to attract new miners. https://twitter.com/juanbenet/status/1318223481478115328
bobyhodob

Activity: 1162

View Profile
October 20, 2020, 08:45:09 AM

Information can be found here: https://www.8btc.com/article/657293
developers are already actively refuting these reports, pointing out that the FileCoin network has not experienced power losses and miners are earning tons of money, as stated in Twitter CEO of Protocol Labs Juan Benet  https://twitter.com/juanbenet/status/1318219184254324737

Benet explained the slowdown in the growth rate of the network's power by saying that the collateral in FIL tokens is provided by miners. Previously, developers recommended that miners reduce their power or take a pause to match the flow of tokens, said the head of Protocol Labs. https://twitter.com/juanbenet/status/1318221758198018049

Also according to his reports the FileCoin project is working to reduce the cost of entry to attract new miners. https://twitter.com/juanbenet/status/1318223481478115328
It should have been if there was such a clarification it could give rise to prices, it's just that there might be a cloud of atmosphere that makes filecoin miners scared and ultimately has a negative impact on the price of filecoin on the exchange.

STUDENTCOIN