Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:49:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: FILECOIN, biggest ico ever!  (Read 24064 times)
andika2018

Activity: 700
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2020, 11:45:57 PM

https://www.coindesk.com/200-million-60-minutes-filecoin-ico-rockets-record-amid-tech-issues/

Update on filecoin. The biggest ICO ever!

I started to listen about it by Cedric Dahl oh his youtube channel. It could be one of the future leader in the crypto mcap ranking.

here is a good point of view about the ico and the potential and risk of this coin.

Now we have just to wait it on exchanges to see if it will drop a bit under the ico price as other big ICO have done  Grin Grin

Filecoin does have good potential going forward, prices on the exchange are currently quite high. Listed on 35 exchanges. But after the ICO is over, of course there will be price changes, drops. However I think it will get better soon even though the price drops.

Filecoin is listing on many major exchangers and this shows that this project is quite good and has long term prospects. Looking at the attractive price movements and also the large volume of transactions, I think that Filecoin still has room to continue to grow and be profitable.
bussybuddy

Activity: 1190
Merit: 105

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
October 31, 2020, 06:50:09 AM

Filecoin does have good potential going forward, prices on the exchange are currently quite high. Listed on 35 exchanges. But after the ICO is over, of course there will be price changes, drops. However I think it will get better soon even though the price drops.
Agreeing with you about the potential of the project is undisputed, the evidence of what the project has happened in the past time is still difficult. Since all we've seen potential is a pump and dump process, but I think things need to cool down.

If the team can make new things or the interest of a big investor to get back a higher price or the benefits that everyone can feel to own the coin I think.
Everything i think is going to be the past soon, we're living in an age of very fast technology. 'what's filecoin ? ' and its impact on the market will just be the past for us to discuss when it pumped. I don't participate in ico and I didn't fomo to follow it either, and mentioning filecoin it just made me think that with that coin, many people will become millionaires by investing in it.

Rawbit

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2020, 06:15:35 AM

so now filecoin is trading and is not near its ICO price. Good goods made for ICO investors. But it got dumped hard from approx 270$ to 33....
ICO price was 0.75$ - https://icobench.com/ico/filecoin
sv.alyona

Activity: 518
Merit: 18

View Profile
November 06, 2020, 09:35:12 AM

The 10th statistical newsletter from Filecoin was released, storage growth was 38% in 3 weeks, at the moment is 785 PiB

https://mailchi.mp/155c5b8513d7/filecoin-news-issue-66014
Kopiev

Activity: 202
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 07, 2020, 11:50:25 AM

A summary of the highlights from Colin Evran's interviews with project leaders like Ren Protocol, ConsenSys, Aave on what they think Filecoin and the DeFi market in general https://filecoin.io/blog/filecoin-defi/

Daltonik
Legendary

Activity: 2520
Merit: 1490

View Profile
November 10, 2020, 05:04:03 PM

Gemini will release a Filecoin-backed token on the Ethereum blockchain.
The Gemini cryptocurrency exchange, owned by the Winklevoss brothers, has started developing a service for holders of the Filecoin decentralized data storage platform (FIL) token. With the new solution, they will be able to use FIL in the Ethereum blockchain. Users will convert FIL to A wrapped Filecoin (wFIL) token in a 1:1 ratio. Asset can be exchanged back or withdrawn to any Ethereum address. https://gemini.com/blog/gemini-is-working-on-a-wrapped-filecoin-service-wfil-join-us

Dufaus

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 15, 2021, 07:02:52 AM

FILECOIN ISNT WORTH DIDDLY! Look, listen up! When I got into the crypto game just 60 days ago I was promised lambos!!! Which is short for Lamborghini! So I bought into a highly anticipated shitcoin! Fil. I put my life savings into this , its down 86% ! Its evident to me this is a shitcoin and its not going anywhere! Matter of a fact, its not a shitcoin, its a ballsack coin. ScrotumCoin™! In the past 30 days every shitcoin did 100% some even more, but nooooooo not FIL. It just keeps getting lower and lower and lower. "storage" pffffff Amazon already does that!!! Big whoop, idgaf about that bs! I want lambos! Ever since I was just a little boy all I wanted was a Lambo for christmas but Santa claus never came through with that bag!!! 

Huh wtf Huh

Its going even lower??? waaaaaa
Teraboy

Activity: 2282
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 15, 2021, 09:05:48 AM

FILECOIN ISNT WORTH DIDDLY! Look, listen up! When I got into the crypto game just 60 days ago I was promised lambos!!! Which is short for Lamborghini! So I bought into a highly anticipated shitcoin! Fil. I put my life savings into this , its down 86% ! Its evident to me this is a shitcoin and its not going anywhere! Matter of a fact, its not a shitcoin, its a ballsack coin. ScrotumCoin™! In the past 30 days every shitcoin did 100% some even more, but nooooooo not FIL. It just keeps getting lower and lower and lower. "storage" pffffff Amazon already does that!!! Big whoop, idgaf about that bs! I want lambos! Ever since I was just a little boy all I wanted was a Lambo for christmas but Santa claus never came through with that bag!!! 

Huh wtf Huh

Its going even lower??? waaaaaa
So when are you buying it dude? is not it the price of filecoin has been getting increased a lot since a few months ago? i have been watching the filecoin's market.
Are you buying this coin when it reaches the peak price? if you are the old holders of this coin and you might have gotten very nice profit dude.
Spock83

Activity: 17

View Profile
February 08, 2021, 08:59:41 AM

If I make a proper data storage,  8x 16TB, 2x 1TB NVMe, 2x CPU, 256GB DDR4, 1Gb/s LAN, ...  How much income can I expect ?  Is there any calc?

Daltonik
Legendary

View Profile
February 18, 2021, 06:31:18 PM

The capacity of the decentralized data storage platform Filecoin has reached 2.5 billion GB according to the release, this capacity is enough to store 725 million 1080p movies, 11250 copies of Wikipedia and 47 copies of the Internet archive Smiley

Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
February 19, 2021, 09:17:01 AM

The capacity of the decentralized data storage platform Filecoin has reached 2.5 billion GB according to the release, this capacity is enough to store 725 million 1080p movies, 11250 copies of Wikipedia and 47 copies of the Internet archive Smiley

It seems that the result of project also translates into the FIL price on the market. Congratulations!

That is a lot of place for data storage. I wonder how much of this capacity has already been taken and how will the rest be filled?  Roll Eyes

chohav

Activity: 251
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 23, 2021, 09:49:04 PM

Anyone here mining Filecoin? I've went through the hardware requirements to run the Lotus software and they were savage, at least for the average miner.
Daltonik
Legendary

View Profile
February 26, 2021, 08:47:19 PM

Anyone here mining Filecoin? I've went through the hardware requirements to run the Lotus software and they were savage, at least for the average miner.

Yes, you are right that participation in FIL mining is quite expensive, except for the need for hardware components of the system Min hardware Requirements:
CPU: 8 cores with SHA extensions.
RAM: 128 GB
STORAGE:
- sealing+caches+temp: 2x1TB nvme drives in raid0 or 1x2TB nvme drive
- long term storage: minimum is 10TB it is still necessary to have an initial FIL commit pledge. But here I look at the statistics https://filscan.io/#/mining?type=0 at the end of the list there are miners with a small amount of Initial Pledge FIL
Daltonik
Legendary

View Profile
March 17, 2021, 09:57:40 AM

The Filecoin team shares updated information about the network statistics and about the events happening right now and planned for the future in the next Filecoin News 14:

Daltonik
Legendary

View Profile
March 20, 2021, 02:43:42 PM

On the night of March 18-19, FIL tokens worth about $5 million were listed on the Binance exchange twice for an unknown reason. two transactions for 61,200 FIL on block #590662 project experts said that the problem was not in double spending there is no serious bug. https://filecoin.io/blog/posts/incident-report-accurate-bookkeeping-with-lotus-apis

Daltonik
Legendary

View Profile
March 25, 2021, 09:56:30 AM

Against the background of the fall of bitcoin in anticipation of options on March 26, FILECOIN shows a steady growth, adding more than 10% over the past day. Smiley

casperBGD
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2021, 01:34:10 PM

yeah, Filecoin is keeping up pace, but on the other hand, it was flat when all coins pumped, so it was a bit expected to thrive when everything is red
daily performances are important, but should be always seen through broader picture, which saw FIL sliding down for three months, after almost reaching top 10

nevertheless, it is good to see FIL up, and swap it for something that is down tomorrow Smiley
Daltonik
Legendary

View Profile
March 27, 2021, 07:43:55 AM

FIL continued its growth the price reached $137 per coin and now occupies the 16th position on coinmarketcap with a capitalization of about $8 billion all this happens after the start of the joint mining of Filecoin & LivepeerOrg (FIL/LPT), which was announced on March 23 https://filecoin.io/blog/posts/livepeer-x-filecoin-co-mining-pilot/
Daltonik
Legendary

View Profile
March 31, 2021, 03:10:18 PM

Filecoin apparently does not intend to stop and continues to rise in price bringing its capitalization to almost $11 billion and securing the 12th place in the coinmarketcap rating, while its price reached $173, there is very little left to get into the top 10. Smiley
Jaered

Activity: 840
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 31, 2021, 03:33:07 PM

Filecoin is quite big, in fact, one of the biggest projects around. I think Tezos is bigger and raised a huger amount of money
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: