Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:39:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] WalletBuilders Coin [WBC] Low Supply - Transparent Distribtuion - PURE POS  (Read 28957 times)
Steborg (OP)

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

WBC Dev Team

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 02:16:30 PM

https://coinsmarkets.com/trade-BTC-WBC.htm

We have been listed on our first exchange, congrats guys! Smiley

WBC, Fairly and Transparently Distributed, Perfect inflation rates, Rewards Hodlers! Check us out: http://walletbuilderscoin.com/
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
evergrow

Activity: 426
Merit: 256

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 02:17:37 PM

Nice, that was fast brother
Flash86

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 02:18:15 PM

Nice to hear, good job dev.  Smiley

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
Caztiel

Activity: 773
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 02:23:27 PM

We all should send a request to novaexchange, that they take us on there votelist.

Its best if Dev get this coin added on Nova & all of us vote for it, Since Dev has all the details required for listing of this coin.

I am certainly open to Nova all the coins details are available on the thread and or website if anyone wants to get us started voting.

I filled out a yobit request not so long ago so lets keep our fingers crossed their, still looking for an explorer. Smiley

Yobit is not a Good Choice ... Its an Exchange for Shitty Coins.
Not many people prefer Yobit... For me, anyhow I am gonna hold the coins Smiley
Steborg (OP)

WBC Dev Team

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 02:46:13 PM

We all should send a request to novaexchange, that they take us on there votelist.

Its best if Dev get this coin added on Nova & all of us vote for it, Since Dev has all the details required for listing of this coin.

I am certainly open to Nova all the coins details are available on the thread and or website if anyone wants to get us started voting.

I filled out a yobit request not so long ago so lets keep our fingers crossed their, still looking for an explorer. Smiley

Everything has to start somewhere, yobit is reputable enough to honor BCH and things of that nature, you can't blame yobit for what happens to shitcoins and shit developers be more vigilant at what you put your money in.

Either way i think yobit would be a good stepping stone on the journey just like coinsmarkets.

Once we get some more bitcoin confirmations we will put up some buy orders and do a buy back. Smiley

WBC, Fairly and Transparently Distributed, Perfect inflation rates, Rewards Hodlers! Check us out: http://walletbuilderscoin.com/
Golftech

Activity: 2114
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 02:50:52 PM

Everything has to start somewhere, yobit is reputable enough to honor BCH and things of that nature, you can't blame yobit for what happens to shitcoins and shit developers be more vigilant at what you put your money in.

Either way i think yobit would be a good stepping stone on the journey just like coinsmarkets.
and there's also numbers of traders who loves to swing the market so if ever this coin got listed inside yobit it will be notice
and chances to have great volume will start the fire on going to much bigger exchange its your money its your call on how
to take care of it allow this project to move forward in anyhow.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀         ▀▀████
█████████▀              ▀██
█████████   ▐████████▌   ██
███▀▀             ███▌   ██
██▀               ███▌   ██
██   ▐███████████████▌   ██
██   ▐███               ▄██
██   ▐███            ▄▄████
██   ▐████████▌   █████████
██▄              ▄█████████
███▄▄         ▄▄███████████
███████████████████████████
.crosswise.
..........Next Gen Cross-Chain DEX..........
|   TELEGRAM   |    TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |     MEDIUM     |  INSTAGRAM  |
...SIGN IN...
TheKingInYellow

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

Have you found the Yellow Sign?

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 02:53:17 PM

Yobit is known to scam developers and coin holders regularly by putting coins on maintenance once arbitrage opportunities arise. Even with a publicly avaliable and free to compile wallet, they will claim the wallet does not work. If you attempt to give it to them directly, they will ignore you. See NTRN. The developer has asked them for months to take it off maintenance and they simply do not reply even though the wallet is open source. It's a scam exchange. I also believe they stake the coins deposited and dump them on the open market. Avoid Yobit at all costs unless you want a serious liability down the line.

And no, Yobit is not a liquid exchange. There are few whales there because it's such a scammy exchange. Cryptopia would be the better option. You get what you pay for with Yobit; which is a ticket to a dead network due to them forking.

DAPS Project, anonymizing assets for the world. Controlling your financial sovereignty is your right, join now!
DAPS (Decentralized - Anonymous - Payment - System)
Zero-Knowledge Proofs - Revolutionary Proof-Of-Audit algo - Masternodes - PoSv3 - Worldwide community
Steborg (OP)

WBC Dev Team

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 02:58:42 PM

Yobit is known to scam developers and coin holders regularly by putting coins on maintenance once arbitrage opportunities arise. Even with a publicly avaliable and free to compile wallet, they will claim the wallet does not work. If you attempt to give it to them directly, they will ignore you. See NTRN. The developer has asked them for months to take it off maintenance and they simply do not reply even though the wallet is open source. It's a scam exchange. I also believe they stake the coins deposited and dump them on the open market. Avoid Yobit at all costs unless you want a serious liability down the line.

And no, Yobit is not a liquid exchange. There are few whales there because it's such a scammy exchange. Cryptopia would be the better option. You get what you pay for with Yobit; which is a ticket to a dead network due to them forking.

Respectfully sir, you are soo wrong it's not even funny. It sounds more like you have had personal issues with them. IF your coins dev is Broke and can't afford to take his coin out of maintenance or provide volume then it''s his own fault yobit put him in maintenance. Never in my life have i had a problem with yobit, just stop buying shit coins with no funding. Smiley

TheKingInYellow

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 03:01:52 PM

Respectfully sir, you are soo wrong it's not even funny. It sounds more like you have had personal issues with them. IF your coins dev is Broke and can't afford to take his coin out of maintenance or provide volume then it''s his own fault yobit put him in maintenance. Never in my life have i had a problem with yobit, just stop buying shit coins with no funding. Smiley

You're blatantly incorrect. I'll be selling my WBC if you're willing to ignore educated advice on the subject. I protect my coins and communities around them and if you're not willing to do that then I'm not going to support you. Yobit is not a legitimate exchange and to insult me in pretending it is shows you're not here for a community but instead to make money.

DAPS Project, anonymizing assets for the world. Controlling your financial sovereignty is your right, join now!
Zero-Knowledge Proofs - Revolutionary Proof-Of-Audit algo - Masternodes - PoSv3 - Worldwide community
pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 03:02:22 PM

That was quick Dev, But no use for me now, planning to hold the WBC coin for long time. Your next destination should be NOVA, Try to be added there, let us know if you need votes to get added we will help you.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
rinemX

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 03:05:27 PM

Yeah I won't trade on a shady looking website. They took btc-e's layout and they trade at 0.1 satoshis. to newbies, it may look like you are sellign WBC for 250k satoshis but in reality it's 25k.
Caztiel

Activity: 773
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 03:19:51 PM

In anycase ... Any update on my Twitter Bounty ??
Please let me know if any more proofs required Cheesy
Dont want to miss any Bounty for this coin Tongue
Steborg (OP)

WBC Dev Team

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 03:22:57 PM

You're blatantly incorrect. I'll be selling my WBC if you're willing to ignore educated advice on the subject. I protect my coins and communities around them and if you're not willing to do that then I'm not going to support you. Yobit is not a legitimate exchange and to insult me in pretending it is shows you're not here for a community but instead to make money.

Lmfao, sell it if you'd like, I will not argue with an emotionally charged person on bitcointalk about yobit...Take a step back please. LOL.

Also will be sending some buy support over to coinsmarkets. Smiley

TheKingInYellow

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 03:29:23 PM

Lmfao, sell it if you'd like, I will not argue with an emotionally charged person on bitcointalk about yobit...Take a step back please. LOL.

You need to respect early adopters of your shitcoin. To be so blasee shows you're a) immature and b) not here for the long run. I'll be here long after you've abandoned the project.

Steborg (OP)

WBC Dev Team

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 03:53:03 PM

You need to respect early adopters of your shitcoin. To be so blasee shows you're a) immature and b) not here for the long run. I'll be here long after you've abandoned the project.

If that is what you want to believe. Smiley

TheKingInYellow

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 04:00:48 PM

If that is what you want to believe. Smiley

You're free to prove me wrong. Disrespecting early adopters who stick their neck out for you isn't a good way to endear yourself further to the community nor show you're serious about the project. Especially when you're talking to the one fella who isn't a pump and dumper.

pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 04:25:53 PM

@dev My wallet wont finish syncing it is stuck on 1011 of 1012 block  restarted several times but not working. anyone else got the same issue?

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
TheKingInYellow

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 04:31:19 PM

@dev My wallet wont finish syncing it is stuck on 1011 of 1012 block  restarted several times but not working. anyone else got the same issue?

If restart won't work then just delete the blk0001.dat and the folders "database" and "txleveldb" inside of %appdata%/Walletbuildercoin to force it to retry downloading

Steborg (OP)

WBC Dev Team

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 07:52:09 PM

@dev My wallet wont finish syncing it is stuck on 1011 of 1012 block  restarted several times but not working. anyone else got the same issue?

If restart won't work then just delete the blk0001.dat and the folders "database" and "txleveldb" inside of %appdata%/Walletbuildercoin to force it to retry downloading

Thank you for the help. Smiley

neguinho

Activity: 561
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 08:01:49 PM

Retweets PM Dv Grin

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: