Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:42:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] WalletBuilders Coin [WBC] Low Supply - Transparent Distribtuion - PURE POS  (Read 28968 times)
splinky

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 05:53:22 PM

Hey so I've got a question, I've started getting an error when trying to open up the wallet. there's an error message that reads:

Expression: pindex->pprev pindex->GetBlockHash() == (!fTestNet?hashGenesisBlock : hashGenesisBlockTestNet

It closes after clicking through that message, I'm running the windows wallet on windows 7 x64.

The wallet was staking all of my coins so I'm getting kind of nervous that I won't be able to get them back, any help or guidance would be much appreciated.
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rinemX

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 07:59:13 PM

That sell wall of 1200 WBC is gonna be hard to get through. Let the dump begin.
Steborg (OP)

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

WBC Dev Team

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 08:44:29 PM

This might be the most blatant FUD i have ever seen. LOL.

WBC, Fairly and Transparently Distributed, Perfect inflation rates, Rewards Hodlers! Check us out: http://walletbuilderscoin.com/
rinemX

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 09:54:16 PM

It's not FUD, it's real. Look at the sell history.
Act professional, you're a developer for god sakes. You're making this coin look bad with your immaturity.
Steborg (OP)

WBC Dev Team

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2017, 10:03:14 PM

Act professional, you're a developer for god sakes. You're making this coin look bad with your immaturity.

The only thing immature going on here is you posting Fud without even realizing. It is quite obvious to anyone who has spent even a couple months in crypto what is happening in the market. The fact that you have no idea what a market maker is or what to consider a "big wall" and that you are immediately resorting to FUD shows me just how little you know about "Crypto".

Since you don't understand I will explain what happened. Someone from nova likely picked up word of the coin and placed a couple of large buy orders both of which got filled in the 15-20k region over the last couple days. After they had the coins they then tried to place them at 25k sats for a quick 50% flip. What they did not expect was that we are patient and in no rush. It was obvious what they were trying to do and we certainly are not stupid enough to fall for it. When they realized that they decided to sell out at a loss. I am happy how it all played out. Smiley

WBC, Fairly and Transparently Distributed, Perfect inflation rates, Rewards Hodlers! Check us out: http://walletbuilderscoin.com/
TheKingInYellow

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

Have you found the Yellow Sign?

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 11:24:49 PM

This is one of the most legitimately hilarious things I've ever read.

DAPS Project, anonymizing assets for the world. Controlling your financial sovereignty is your right, join now!
DAPS (Decentralized - Anonymous - Payment - System)
Zero-Knowledge Proofs - Revolutionary Proof-Of-Audit algo - Masternodes - PoSv3 - Worldwide community
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
September 07, 2017, 01:01:40 AM

Well am not the developer, so I don't have to act professionally. You Mister Rim my X is a donkey's ass. Actually, that's an insult to a donkey's ass. You, Mr. X Rimer, is the flatulence that passes between a donkey's ass. Catch us! No, let me quit jiving, we all know you can't catch us. Envision us in Jupiter bitch!!!!!

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
amgomez

Activity: 727
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 07:09:07 PM

The only thing immature going on here is you posting Fud without even realizing. It is quite obvious to anyone who has spent even a couple months in crypto what is happening in the market. The fact that you have no idea what a market maker is or what to consider a "big wall" and that you are immediately resorting to FUD shows me just how little you know about "Crypto".

Since you don't understand I will explain what happened. Someone from nova likely picked up word of the coin and placed a couple of large buy orders both of which got filled in the 15-20k region over the last couple days. After they had the coins they then tried to place them at 25k sats for a quick 50% flip. What they did not expect was that we are patient and in no rush. It was obvious what they were trying to do and we certainly are not stupid enough to fall for it. When they realized that they decided to sell out at a loss. I am happy how it all played out. Smiley

Exactly what I was thinking of!

Don't waste your time with such people.

Haters gonna hate and will regret even more later on.
leslie4u

Activity: 868

View Profile
September 07, 2017, 09:55:14 PM

Hey so I've got a question, I've started getting an error when trying to open up the wallet. there's an error message that reads:

Expression: pindex->pprev pindex->GetBlockHash() == (!fTestNet?hashGenesisBlock : hashGenesisBlockTestNet

It closes after clicking through that message, I'm running the windows wallet on windows 7 x64.

The wallet was staking all of my coins so I'm getting kind of nervous that I won't be able to get them back, any help or guidance would be much appreciated.

Did you make any changes to your wallet or played around with the console/commands? Your coins should be fine. Follow the steps below-

1) Close the wallet if it is already running
2) Open run window and type %appdata% and hit enter
3) Once the AppData window open, locate Walletbuildercoin folder
4) Copy your wallet.dat file to a safe location
5) Delete the Walletbuildercoin folder thats listed under AppData
6) Relaunch your qt wallet. This will create a new folder under AppData folder called Walletbuildercoin and start syncing the blockchain.
7) Once the sync is completed, close the wallet.
8 ) Open run window and type %appdata% and hit enter
9) Once the AppData window open, locate Walletbuildercoin folder
10) Open Walletbuildercoin folder and replace the wallet.dat file inside the folder with the one that you copied at step 4.
11) Relaunch the wallet and you should be good.

**Remember wallet.dat is a very important file. This is the file that holds the details of your coins so just make sure you keep it safe. If you have any questions let me know.**

All the best!!
Steborg (OP)

WBC Dev Team

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 12:03:19 AM

Did you make any changes to your wallet or played around with the console/commands? Your coins should be fine. Follow the steps below-

6) Relaunch your qt wallet. This will create a new folder under AppData folder called Walletbuildercoin and start syncing the blockchain.
10) Open Walletbuildercoin folder and replace the wallet.dat file inside the folder with the one that you copied at step 4.

**Remember wallet.dat is a very important file. This is the file that holds the details of your coins so just make sure you keep it safe. If you have any questions let me know.**

All the best!!

Please message me for a free 10WBC Leslie, your help is truly appreciated when i am not around. Smiley

amgomez

Activity: 727
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 02:44:06 PM

All the best!!

Please message me for a free 10WBC Leslie, your help is truly appreciated when i am not around. Smiley

And truly appreciated to have such a generous Dev around!

Anyway the community seems to be strong at its' core, so I'm very confident on this.
splinky

Activity: 46

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 06:01:59 PM

All the best!!

It all worked! Thank you for taking the time to steer me in the right direction. I'll match Steborg's reward as well, PM me your address and I'll send you another 10 coins.
Ravenclaw

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 07:45:11 PM

Keep up the good work, Dev and community. By the way, someone sold into my buy wall, thank you. I am certain that the price will significantly rise mid to longterm. So far, it looks like a very decent coin with a motivated Dev  Smiley
saqwe

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 08:36:50 PM

The problem at times could be due to your pending window updates but if your window is updated, i will suggest the following steps, click on search and type %appdata% then look for the wbc wallet, open it and delete everything in it apart for .conf file and  wallet.dat, restart your wallet and everything will be fine.
Flash86

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 09:04:14 PM

Did someone send a request to Coinmarketcap for adding Walletbuilders?
Price can go up when people realize what small marketcap this project have.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
Steborg (OP)

WBC Dev Team

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 09:46:55 PM

Did someone send a request to Coinmarketcap for adding Walletbuilders?
Price can go up when people realize what small marketcap this project have.

Yes, I submitted a request with all the appropriate information earlier last week. I think they are extremely swamped from all the icos/tokens and are likely facing a backlog. In the meantime i would love to see us get on coincap.io if anyone could point me in the direction of the contact form or the owners email/BCT thread i would be extremely happy, thanks.

leslie4u

Activity: 868

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:13:21 PM

All the best!!

It all worked! Thank you for taking the time to steer me in the right direction. I'll match Steborg's reward as well, PM me your address and I'll send you another 10 coins.

I am happy to hear that everything went well. I agree that this community gets better and better each day and I am happy to be part of this growing community. I truly believe that this coin has potential to do wonders. This is one thread that keep visiting almost everyday.

Thank you all.

Have a wonderful day.
Frostbluezetta

Activity: 19

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 11:14:23 PM

Try to apply on Cryptopia please, i want to buy your coin from there

i don't like nova or the other one
Benezim

Activity: 420
Merit: 142

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 02:07:50 AM

In the meantime i would love to see us get on coincap.io if anyone could point me in the direction of the contact form or the owners email/BCT thread i would be extremely happy, thanks.

Have you tried this?

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScM_2aAs7-olLQGmAQ2GbouazjG2814ICahmetISw-FveMi9A/viewform
Benezim

Activity: 420
Merit: 142

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 02:10:25 AM

Other than that, they seem to reply fairly quickly to requests on listings on twitter
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: