Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:35:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] WalletBuilders Coin [WBC] Low Supply - Transparent Distribtuion - PURE POS  (Read 28970 times)
Steborg (OP)

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

WBC Dev Team

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 04:57:38 PM

is bounty still up? or did I miss the fun? would love to join the project Cheesy

The twitter bounties are over however if you feel you have something you can bring to the table then we are always open to discussing ideas and making deals, PM me. Smiley

WBC, Fairly and Transparently Distributed, Perfect inflation rates, Rewards Hodlers! Check us out: http://walletbuilderscoin.com/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SHNICI

Activity: 434
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 01:12:31 AM

is bounty still up? or did I miss the fun? would love to join the project Cheesy

The twitter bounties are over however if you feel you have something you can bring to the table then we are always open to discussing ideas and making deals, PM me. Smiley

Steborg, do  you have other ideas about the WBC ? if yes.., put it on the table Wink Update the OP and bring us what we to fight for xD

Regards: SHNICI - Georgi
Steborg (OP)

WBC Dev Team

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2017, 01:28:43 AM

Steborg, do  you have other ideas about the WBC ? if yes.., put it on the table Wink Update the OP and bring us what we to fight for xD

Hell yeah we have more in store for WBC!

• We are actively looking for and deciding on the best route for our next exchange.

• We are working on getting updated graphics for the website and the thread.

• We are working on a couple of innovative ideas such as the HelpDesk one i recently posted on here about and tweeted out.

• This is only the beginning and we are malleable. Thank you for being with us on this one and we will do our best to keep you guys interested! Smiley

Thanks, The Wbc Team.

Also for anyone who missed the post on here with an update here is a quote:
Hey guys hope everyone is doing well, got a couple updates for you guys today:

First of all we are looking for a good graphics artist that would be willing to assist us in getting some awesome GFX for this thread for a reasonable price, let us know if that's you!

https://twitter.com/WbcCoin/status/915643676411465728

Secondly we are just beginning to think about a new HelpDesk like feature which would allow WBC users to receive help from a Trustworthy source with any crypto related problems they may be experiencing.

https://twitter.com/WbcCoin/status/915643805512163333

I will have more information on this in the future, It is still in the infancy stage and will take some time to come to fruition but I think it will be a great thing for anyone new to crypto needing some assistance and knowledge.

WBC, Fairly and Transparently Distributed, Perfect inflation rates, Rewards Hodlers! Check us out: http://walletbuilderscoin.com/
SHNICI

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 02:47:44 AM

Hell yeah we have more in store for WBC!

• We are actively looking for and deciding on the best route for our next exchange.

• We are working on getting updated graphics for the website and the thread.

• We are working on a couple of innovative ideas such as the HelpDesk one i recently posted on here about and tweeted out.

• This is only the beginning and we are malleable. Thank you for being with us on this one and we will do our best to keep you guys interested! Smiley

Thanks, The Wbc Team.

Also for anyone who missed the post on here with an update here is a quote:
Hey guys hope everyone is doing well, got a couple updates for you guys today:

First of all we are looking for a good graphics artist that would be willing to assist us in getting some awesome GFX for this thread for a reasonable price, let us know if that's you!

https://twitter.com/WbcCoin/status/915643676411465728

Secondly we are just beginning to think about a new HelpDesk like feature which would allow WBC users to receive help from a Trustworthy source with any crypto related problems they may be experiencing.

https://twitter.com/WbcCoin/status/915643805512163333

I will have more information on this in the future, It is still in the infancy stage and will take some time to come to fruition but I think it will be a great thing for anyone new to crypto needing some assistance and knowledge.

Good Job Dude, about the web site ok, but if you wish, fix the website url -> OP xD need to be link to it Wink
yep, with the updates always we are and will be interested in xD You know.., the community need some one to explain about, or to gove some info etc ...
Sorry about the rest.., but can't help about the HelpDesk or the graphics..., but I hope you will find some guys which will do really good job for you, around are many with good enough skills Wink

SHNICI

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 04:27:57 AM

Steborg, put in the OP if you wish, you are looking for that and that help...., people can read it when they read the ann..., and probably if you say there something about bounties some of them will be more excited to help you about xD

Steborg (OP)

WBC Dev Team

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 08:27:47 PM

Update for 12/10/2017

- We are in talks with numerous web developers and GFX designers to make our aesthetics much better, I would expect some breakthroughs on this front soon.

- We are still contemplating and working on details for how a helpdesk/Noob help centre would work and operate.

- We have paid for the next 6 months of our server hosting for the website and some nodes to ensure a sense of longevity.

- I'm sure we will have more good news soon as-well, One of our lead team member is slowly learning cryptography so that in the future we will be able to modify things within the wallet such as gfx by ourselves and recompile them without having to pay for outside help, this would also help significantly if any issues were to ever arise!

Thanks for your patience and help along the way everyone - WBC Team.

Dalyly

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:18:53 AM

Update for 12/10/2017

- We are in talks with numerous web developers and GFX designers to make our aesthetics much better, I would expect some breakthroughs on this front soon.

- We are still contemplating and working on details for how a helpdesk/Noob help centre would work and operate.

- We have paid for the next 6 months of our server hosting for the website and some nodes to ensure a sense of longevity.

- I'm sure we will have more good news soon as-well, One of our lead team member is slowly learning cryptography so that in the future we will be able to modify things within the wallet such as gfx by ourselves and recompile them without having to pay for outside help, this would also help significantly if any issues were to ever arise!

I respect your honesty and transparency. But the project is dead.
Very low supply+pos+ only 10% pos reward+weak exchange
4 fail factors
If it was pow. People will keep coins in the exchange which results in more trading volume.

bongmaphieubac

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:04:27 AM

wow this is lowest supply coin i have never seen , i bought some WBC to hold and stake .
Ravenclaw

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:33:27 AM

Update for 12/10/2017

4 fail factors
If it was pow. People will keep coins in the exchange which results in more trading volume.

That is a bit harsh isn't it? Anyway, since when is very low supply a fail factor? Since when is Pos one? Since when is a moderate staking rate one?
It is listed on two exchanges and one is actually not so week.

Really, I am tired of people trolling active threads with their "project is dead" comments.
danrachita

Activity: 605
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 10:27:41 AM
Last edit: October 14, 2017, 12:19:12 PM by danrachita

4 fail factors

You are talking just stupid things.You have heard about KNC,RSGP,42,KOREcoin,Salus,SHIFT,OMNI,IOC,TIME and many other coins with low suplly and great price day by day growing more and more?
About trading volume dont even need such thingh now will have enough when this coin will be listed to next exchange and coin will be more and more harder to buy and very expensive.
BR.
Benezim

Activity: 420
Merit: 142

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 11:24:52 AM

About trading volume dont even need such thingh now will have enough when this coin will be listed to next exchange and coin will be more and more harder to buy and very expensive.
BR.

I think exchange listing highly depends on trading volumes. Low trading volumes don't necessarily make WBC attractive for other exchanges. And cryptopia, for example, has significantly increased listing fees (they now ask for more than the full market cap of WBC afaik)
SHNICI

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 11:31:55 AM

4 fail factors

You are talking just stupid things.You have heard about KNC,RSGP,42,KOREcoin,Salus,SHIFT,OMNI,IOC,TIME and many other coins with low suplly and great price day by day growing more and more?
BR.

Ok Dude, cool, but instead of "You are talking just stupid things.....", can you just simply explain some/your ideas, how the stuff work, and how make the things to work properly ? Is in it thru, if you give more clear answer will be more appreciated it than just blaming xD ?

TheKingInYellow

Activity: 546
Merit: 257

Have you found the Yellow Sign?

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:38:48 PM

Update for 12/10/2017

4 fail factors

Let's see how your projects are going along?  Wink

DAPS Project, anonymizing assets for the world. Controlling your financial sovereignty is your right, join now!
DAPS (Decentralized - Anonymous - Payment - System)
Zero-Knowledge Proofs - Revolutionary Proof-Of-Audit algo - Masternodes - PoSv3 - Worldwide community
leslie4u

Activity: 868

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 07:37:14 AM

Thank you Dev for doing wonderful job. Listing the coin on exchange and also working on the third exchange sounds promising. With the low supply that we have and the POS in place, we should be able to take this coin to moon. I am holding mine, though I have very little coin I am still holding it because I believe in this project and I believe in you Dev.

Keep up the good work and I wish you all the very best.

Have a wonderful weekend.
Steborg (OP)

WBC Dev Team

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 05:30:13 PM

Thank you Dev for doing wonderful job. Listing the coin on exchange and also working on the third exchange sounds promising. With the low supply that we have and the POS in place, we should be able to take this coin to moon. I am holding mine, though I have very little coin I am still holding it because I believe in this project and I believe in you Dev.

Thank you for the kind words! We are certainly working on things and hope to see some of it transpire within the next week or two! Smiley

leslie4u

Activity: 868

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:09:00 AM

Thank you for the kind words! We are certainly working on things and hope to see some of it transpire within the next week or two! Smiley

Thank you for your response. I am glad that we are working towards right direction in making this a success. I have been following this thread since lauch and I must say that we have certainly made some great progress and have a built a wonderful community. With your(dev) effort and community, we will achieve new heights.

Take care and once again thanks for your hard work.
neguinho

Activity: 561
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 12:25:19 AM

new exchanges
 Huh Huh

SHNICI

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 02:37:11 AM

Thank you for your response. I am glad that we are working towards right direction in making this a success. I have been following this thread since lauch and I must say that we have certainly made some great progress and have a built a wonderful community. With your(dev) effort and community, we will achieve new heights.

Take care and once again thanks for your hard work.

Yea..., he is doing well the job..., and the project look like is going well, the community isn't that big yet..., but always it can become better..., and later when it start to grow up, the rest will look for quick profit.., but hope there will be not that much dumpers like always Wink

psihotoc

Activity: 683
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:52:20 AM

What is the reason for such a strong price drop?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Jiggerific

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:51:47 AM

Are we dead? Sadddd Sad . We need some marketing on this project. Could be something people can really get behind. The supply is amazing...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: