Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:53:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] WalletBuilders Coin [WBC] Low Supply - Transparent Distribtuion - PURE POS  (Read 28968 times)
CryptoMaik

Activity: 594
Merit: 500

Blockchain entrepreneur✔

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 06:56:54 PM

damm, a WalletBuilder coin...

This coin is the future of Crypto ?

I love it... Roll Eyes Huh

do you have a roadmap?

CryptoMaik ✔

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Steborg (OP)

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

WBC Dev Team

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 06:59:42 PM

do you have a roadmap?

https://www.walletbuilderscoin.com/Walletbuilderscoin%20Roadmap.pdf

It is in the main thread post. Smiley

WBC, Fairly and Transparently Distributed, Perfect inflation rates, Rewards Hodlers! Check us out: http://walletbuilderscoin.com/
danrachita

Activity: 605
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 07:48:33 PM

Just joined to Slack.
Thank you.
BR.
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 08:18:35 PM

damn, just missed this opportunity Smiley

well nvm, i am still hodling my 179 wbc Smiley

You did not miss this yet and you should all join so we have a way to communicate as a group instead of one-by-one. Smiley

Dude did i make the cut? i know it's just 1 wbc but a dollar is still a dollar:) Anyway, kudos to you for still holding on to your coin, others individuals with fancy whitepapers and bunch of bs gas would have been sold their stash and moved on to something else, but am glad you still sticking around with us.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 08:21:13 PM

do you have a roadmap?

He was quite honest about the coin from the beginning, just take a look at the ann,  so you gotta respect him for that.  Am not sure what the future hold for this one but at least i knew exactly what i was getting into when i got involved, and i can't say that for 85% of the coins out there.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
SHNICI

Activity: 434
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 03:31:22 AM

do you have a roadmap?

https://www.walletbuilderscoin.com/Walletbuilderscoin%20Roadmap.pdf

It is in the main thread post. Smiley

Steborg, good presentation in the PDF Wink
BTW can you update and the OP, too in the web site I think will be good idea to include and some nodes.. xD Go forward Dude GL

Regards: SHNICI - Georgi
goyard67

Activity: 176
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:37:26 AM

Roadmap is nice ! Great project 3-12 month possibly exchange goals bittrex Cheesy
neguinho

Activity: 561

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 02:47:54 PM

I did a channel on telegran but nobody was interested
t.me/WBCWalletbuilderscoin

Steborg (OP)

WBC Dev Team

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 03:24:03 PM

We think slack serves our needs better, in some places people still have difficulty getting phone numbers or don't want to. With slack all you need is an email so it will likely be our main way of communicating and answering questions just for inclusion purposes. However I welcome the telegram and thank you for that. The more ways for us to communicate and grow the better!

Thanks, The WBC Development Team!

WBC, Fairly and Transparently Distributed, Perfect inflation rates, Rewards Hodlers! Check us out: http://walletbuilderscoin.com/
neguinho

Activity: 561

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 04:05:46 PM

We think slack serves our needs better, in some places people still have difficulty getting phone numbers or don't want to. With slack all you need is an email so it will likely be our main way of communicating and answering questions just for inclusion purposes. However I welcome the telegram and thank you for that. The more ways for us to communicate and grow the better!

Thanks, The WBC Development Team!
yes, I agree with you, thank you Grin Grin

shogun47

Activity: 1764
Merit: 554

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:19:27 PM

Is this coin backed by the people behind the wallet builder software? Is this now a dividend paying coin or something?

no it's not backed by the software creator, the coin was just made using the site.

Yes that is actually what I was trying to say Tongue so this coin has just been created by the software or does it also bring about some rights for its holders, like profit sharing or voting?

Hey, glad to hear about your questions so let me provide some facts about WBC! Smiley

- WBC Was Distributed Transparently, fairly and has been brought onto exchanges/coinmarketcap through organized community effort, We welcome all devs and hodlers to become involved in the community and provide help or suggestions!

- WBC Has a 11% POS Rate meaning those who own the coin and store it in the desktop wallet earn much more interest then they could through conventional methods while also securing the network.

- WBC Has many ideas being contemplated that could lead to use cases if we feel they fit, right now our efforts have shifted to making everything more professional and business like. Improving the site, thread graphics, Growing the community through avenues such as our new Slack and just generally bringing everything together.

If you have any other questions about us or the future of WBC we would be more then willing to chime in!

Thanks, The WBC Development Team.

Thank you for the detailed response. So for now there are no specific features implemented that set your coin apart from others right? But your plan is to improve the coin over time in accordance with what the community would like to see implemented? I was of the impression that the coin is further related to walletbuilders. For example, if someone uses walletbuilders to build a coin and pays for that, then the holders of walletbuildercoin are entitled to receive a share in profit. But I misunderstood right?

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Steborg (OP)

WBC Dev Team

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 04:44:22 PM

Is this coin backed by the people behind the wallet builder software? Is this now a dividend paying coin or something?

no it's not backed by the software creator, the coin was just made using the site.

Yes that is actually what I was trying to say Tongue so this coin has just been created by the software or does it also bring about some rights for its holders, like profit sharing or voting?

Hey, glad to hear about your questions so let me provide some facts about WBC! Smiley

- WBC Was Distributed Transparently, fairly and has been brought onto exchanges/coinmarketcap through organized community effort, We welcome all devs and hodlers to become involved in the community and provide help or suggestions!

- WBC Has a 11% POS Rate meaning those who own the coin and store it in the desktop wallet earn much more interest then they could through conventional methods while also securing the network.

- WBC Has many ideas being contemplated that could lead to use cases if we feel they fit, right now our efforts have shifted to making everything more professional and business like. Improving the site, thread graphics, Growing the community through avenues such as our new Slack and just generally bringing everything together.

If you have any other questions about us or the future of WBC we would be more then willing to chime in!

Thank you for the detailed response. So for now there are no specific features implemented that set your coin apart from others right? But your plan is to improve the coin over time in accordance with what the community would like to see implemented? I was of the impression that the coin is further related to walletbuilders. For example, if someone uses walletbuilders to build a coin and pays for that, then the holders of walletbuildercoin are entitled to receive a share in profit. But I misunderstood right?

Almost everything you are asking is explained in the first paragraph of the thread pretty clearly.  Smiley

leslie4u

Activity: 868

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:37:36 PM

Hope everyone is having a wonderful day. I am here to give let you all know that we now have Discord channel for WBC. You can join us via https://discord.gg/5shnsYu .

It nice to see this wonderful coin becoming people's favorite. Let's continue to provide our valuable support to this coin and to the wonderful Dev for his time and efforts.

Have a nice day.
Steborg (OP)

WBC Dev Team

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 01:28:45 AM

Hope everyone is having a wonderful day. I am here to give let you all know that we now have Discord channel for WBC. You can join us via https://discord.gg/5shnsYu .

It nice to see this wonderful coin becoming people's favorite. Let's continue to provide our valuable support to this coin and to the wonderful Dev for his time and efforts.

Have a nice day.

This is the official discord and Leslie talked to me prior to creating it, feel free to join and talk to us that link has our full backing!
Also thank you leslie for the help, it will not go unnoticed. Smiley

leslie4u

Activity: 868

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:31:31 AM

Have a nice day.

This is the official discord and Leslie talked to me prior to creating it, feel free to join and talk to us that link has our full backing!
Also thank you leslie for the help, it will not go unnoticed. Smiley

Thank you Steborg. Together we all can work together and achieve great heights. I am happy to be part of this wonderful project and will do all that I can support it. You have been amazing as well. Let's joins hands and make our dreams come true.

Have a wonderful day.
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 01:55:31 PM

damn, just missed this opportunity Smiley

well nvm, i am still hodling my 179 wbc Smiley

You did not miss this yet and you should all join so we have a way to communicate as a group instead of one-by-one. Smiley

oh nice, i will hop in later, when i am at home again Smiley cya there
shogun47

Activity: 1764
Merit: 554

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:57:37 AM

Almost everything you are asking is explained in the first paragraph of the thread pretty clearly.  Smiley

Oh Cheesy Maybe you should have called your coin HonestyCoin or something like that Tongue But are you looking to attract developers and do some development nonetheless or are you going to fully stick to your promise and never touch the codebase Smiley

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
vozphongtom

Activity: 386

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 01:39:11 AM

this is altcoins have lowest  supply , yesterday i saw volume 24h ~ $20,000 amazing .

i think need a new big exchange for this coin .
Steborg (OP)

WBC Dev Team

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 01:56:50 PM

Oh Cheesy Maybe you should have called your coin HonestyCoin or something like that Tongue But are you looking to attract developers and do some development nonetheless or are you going to fully stick to your promise and never touch the codebase Smiley

We will completely stick to our promise of never hardforking. We are open to more development in ways that do not change the actual specifications of the coin such as new wallet graphics and things of that nature but currently no codebase changes are planned.

SHNICI

Activity: 434
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 11:53:41 PM

Dude, do we will have something new soon ?I just wander to know about new interest stuff xD to get more attention to more people around. You know good enough what that can mean about the value of the coin etc ...

Regards: SHNICi - Georgi
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: