Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 08:36:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] WalletBuilders Coin [WBC] Low Supply - Transparent Distribtuion - PURE POS  (Read 28958 times)
shogun47

Activity: 1750
Merit: 554

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 11:25:49 AM

Is this coin backed by the people behind the wallet builder software? Is this now a dividend paying coin or something?

no it's not backed by the software creator, the coin was just made using the site.

Yes that is actually what I was trying to say Tongue so this coin has just been created by the software or does it also bring about some rights for its holders, like profit sharing or voting?

Hey, glad to hear about your questions so let me provide some facts about WBC! Smiley

- WBC Was Distributed Transparently, fairly and has been brought onto exchanges/coinmarketcap through organized community effort, We welcome all devs and hodlers to become involved in the community and provide help or suggestions!

- WBC Has a 11% POS Rate meaning those who own the coin and store it in the desktop wallet earn much more interest then they could through conventional methods while also securing the network.

- WBC Has many ideas being contemplated that could lead to use cases if we feel they fit, right now our efforts have shifted to making everything more professional and business like. Improving the site, thread graphics, Growing the community through avenues such as our new Slack and just generally bringing everything together.

If you have any other questions about us or the future of WBC we would be more then willing to chime in!

Thanks, The WBC Development Team.

Thank you for the detailed response. So for now there are no specific features implemented that set your coin apart from others right? But your plan is to improve the coin over time in accordance with what the community would like to see implemented? I was of the impression that the coin is further related to walletbuilders. For example, if someone uses walletbuilders to build a coin and pays for that, then the holders of walletbuildercoin are entitled to receive a share in profit. But I misunderstood right?

Almost everything you are asking is explained in the first paragraph of the thread pretty clearly.  Smiley

Oh Cheesy Maybe you should have called your coin HonestyCoin or something like that Tongue But are you looking to attract developers and do some development nonetheless or are you going to fully stick to your promise and never touch the codebase Smiley

We will completely stick to our promise of never hardforking. We are open to more development in ways that do not change the actual specifications of the coin such as new wallet graphics and things of that nature but currently no codebase changes are planned.

An honest man's word's as good as his bond I would say! Wink Who knows what this turns into once you built up a well sized community, we will see.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SEELE^^01

Activity: 952
Merit: 137

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 02:28:15 PM

Hey guys, So today we woke up to a big dilemma for WBC, Nova Will be shutting down for improvements in 2018.

Now this is not a need for panic as it gives us ample time to find a new home. However we need to find that home and pay for it which is starting to get pretty expensive, so with that we have some new bounties!

BOUNTIES:

Get us listed on Yobit/Coinexchange: 200WBC+0.02BTC.

Get us listed on a smaller exchange such as tradesatoshi: 100WBC+0.01BTC.

Request our coin on an exchange: 2WBC.

If within a month or two we have not found a new home for the coin and no one in the community is able to assist us with paying for a new exchange we will likely come together and purchase a listing by ourselves however this is a community effort and we want to assure investors that the community is strong. If you have any questions or concerns, want to assist us in this new adventure or simply have any suggestions do NOT hesitate to let me know!

there is still time until march 2018 where nova is going to shutdown, but yes, as a community we should find a way to get listed on an exchange Smiley

afaik you need only 0.1btc for coinexchange.io to get listed there.
Steborg (OP)

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

WBC Dev Team

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2017, 03:21:56 PM

Hey guys, So today we woke up to a big dilemma for WBC, Nova Will be shutting down for improvements in 2018.

Now this is not a need for panic as it gives us ample time to find a new home. However we need to find that home and pay for it which is starting to get pretty expensive, so with that we have some new bounties!

BOUNTIES:

If within a month or two we have not found a new home for the coin and no one in the community is able to assist us with paying for a new exchange we will likely come together and purchase a listing by ourselves however this is a community effort and we want to assure investors that the community is strong. If you have any questions or concerns, want to assist us in this new adventure or simply have any suggestions do NOT hesitate to let me know!

there is still time until march 2018 where nova is going to shutdown, but yes, as a community we should find a way to get listed on an exchange Smiley

Yes we have time, about a month or two. AFAIK Coinexchange charges much more then 0.1 but if you can verify that as true I will contact them and put it into motion ASAP. The next best alternative would probably be Yobit. Either way we are not worried and will use this to our advantage.

Also like to note: A Member of our team has recently bought and donated 64 more WBC to the Development teams address.
TXID: 4237c5e2e608bdfbac91c44a5064ff719cd6ebb072b0ebed2e5259fd3f42b461-000

WBC, Fairly and Transparently Distributed, Perfect inflation rates, Rewards Hodlers! Check us out: http://walletbuilderscoin.com/
SHNICI

Activity: 434
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 01:50:55 AM

Dude, do we will have something new soon ?I just wander to know about new interest stuff xD to get more attention to more people around. You know good enough what that can mean about the value of the coin etc ...

Regards: SHNICi - Georgi

With bitcoin constantly reaching ATHs month after month, week after week releasing any sort of news right now it just gets overshadowed by bitcoin and won't result in much. We feel right now is a good time for those who have beliefs in coins to pick up good positions in them, It will not be until this bubble finds a top and goes sideways or crashes that we see the wild alt action we all love in our opinions! Smiley

Thanks, The WBC Development Team!

I can agree with you about the BTC price and how the people think..., considering to buy ALT coins instead of BTC ... but like I say to other BCT members.., what, the other coins have to stop them announce and grow up rate ?
What if the BTC bubble crashes ? Then most of the ALTs ill keep going..., because of that we have to keep buying them  and hold like WBC..., nvm how much they are dumped..., some of them will reach the bottom.., but if the community is strong enough..., and the members believe in the particular currency it will survive and it can reach new high levels Wink

BOUNTIES:

Yes we have time, about a month or two. AFAIK Coinexchange charges much more then 0.1 but if you can verify that as true I will contact them and put it into motion ASAP. The next best alternative would probably be Yobit. Either way we are not worried and will use this to our advantage.

Also like to note: A Member of our team has recently bought and donated 64 more WBC to the Development teams address.

The main problem at the moment like you say, is most of the good for WBC want to pay to be listed there..., the other thing is about voting about.., just list it for most known and trustable and give us the links to can we vote together..., some of us probably will give too donations like the member do which you post to us. Good job he done, congratulations Wink

Regards: SHNICI - Goergi

P.S. the  Discord chanel which we got few threads ago is the official one or no ? Because I don't see any known nick name there and you too Steborg aren't there (or just not under the same nick name xD
Steborg (OP)

WBC Dev Team

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 07:52:50 PM

Dude, do we will have something new soon ?I just wander to know about new interest stuff xD to get more attention to more people around. You know good enough what that can mean about the value of the coin etc ...

Regards: SHNICi - Georgi

With bitcoin constantly reaching ATHs month after month, week after week releasing any sort of news right now it just gets overshadowed by bitcoin and won't result in much. We feel right now is a good time for those who have beliefs in coins to pick up good positions in them, It will not be until this bubble finds a top and goes sideways or crashes that we see the wild alt action we all love in our opinions! Smiley

I can agree with you about the BTC price and how the people think..., considering to buy ALT coins instead of BTC ... but like I say to other BCT members.., what, the other coins have to stop them announce and grow up rate ?
What if the BTC bubble crashes ? Then most of the ALTs ill keep going..., because of that we have to keep buying them  and hold like WBC..., nvm how much they are dumped..., some of them will reach the bottom.., but if the community is strong enough..., and the members believe in the particular currency it will survive and it can reach new high levels Wink

BOUNTIES:

The main problem at the moment like you say, is most of the good for WBC want to pay to be listed there..., the other thing is about voting about.., just list it for most known and trustable and give us the links to can we vote together..., some of us probably will give too donations like the member do which you post to us. Good job he done, congratulations Wink

Regards: SHNICI - Goergi

P.S. the  Discord chanel which we got few threads ago is the official one or no ? Because I don't see any known nick name there and you too Steborg aren't there (or just not under the same nick name xD

Yes it's an official discord channel, The dev team is named "WBCcoin" and also thank you for the kind words and long time support. Smiley

WBC, Fairly and Transparently Distributed, Perfect inflation rates, Rewards Hodlers! Check us out: http://walletbuilderscoin.com/
neguinho

Activity: 561
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 12:51:58 PM

good afternoon guys I contacted coinexchange recently to find out how it works the right list of currencies

Hi Deep Oculta,

Thank you for your enquiry.

Firstly we would like to thank you for considering listing your coin on CoinExchange.io.

Here are the requirements for new coin listings:

For Bitcoin derived coins:

Github source code URL
Block explorer URL (required)
Name of coin
Ticker code of coin
Website of coin if possible
Square logo of at least 100 x 100 px (preferably transparent so it works with our dark theme also)

For Ethereum ERC20 tokens:

Contract address
Token name
Token ticker code
Decimal positions
Square logo of at least 100 x 100 px (preferably transparent so it works with our dark theme also)
Link to contract on etherscan.io

There is a 2 BTC fee for new coin additions to the BTC base market.

There is an additional 0.5 BTC for each optional additional base market listing, for example COIN/ETH market.

If there are future coin swaps which we will need to undertake there will be a 1 BTC fee per swap. Failure to inform us of a swap will result in instant de-listing.

Due to a current overwhelmingly high demand for listing new coins and a large backlog the process may take up to 30 days from receipt of listing payment.

Also please provide us with as much information as possible about your coin e.g., website, bitcointalk announcement, whitepaper, social media (twitter, facebook etc) etc.

We reserve the right to select which coins we list what we chose to list on CoinExchange.io.

Please be aware of our current removal policy - https://coinexchangeio.freshdesk.com/support/solutions/articles/9000132415-coin-removal-policy (we reserve the right to alter this at anytime).

If you are interested and would like to proceed please let us know and we will send you a payment address.

Alternately let us know if you have any questions prior to making a decision.

Sincerely,

CoinExchange.io Support Team

Ticket: https://coinexchangeio.freshdesk.com/helpdesk/tickets/16011

danrachita

Activity: 605
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:43:29 PM
Last edit: November 04, 2017, 03:28:14 PM by danrachita

Seem the cheapest exchange for listing is Yobit with 1 BTC.
But i see something strange there today and i dont understand what mean on add coin section:
-no wallet builders.
I suppose is not related with our coin because that seem very strange.Anyone know what really mean?
That mean to change our coin name to Win Best Coin for example.Anyway in my opinion actual coin name have no advantages and only disadvantages.Rest of project is great.
BR.
CapacabanaBitch

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 03:53:52 PM

Where is your team located btw?
neguinho

Activity: 561
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 04:24:20 PM

Seem the cheapest exchange for listing is Yobit with 1 BTC.
But i see something strange there today and i dont understand what mean on add coin section:
-no wallet builders.
I suppose is not related with our coin because that seem very strange.Anyone know what really mean?
That mean to change our coin name to Win Best Coin for example.Anyway in my opinion actual coin name have no advantages and only disadvantages.Rest of project is great.
BR.
BR TMJ

pinoycash

Activity: 1316
Merit: 514

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 04:32:52 PM

Coinexchange charge 1-2 BTC for listing, its depends on popularity of the coins.. before they were just asking 1BTC for listing, now sometimes they charge 2BTC. Try to contact their support team and they will give you a quotations.

you can also try to grab cryptopia promotions for novaexchange orphans at 50% off on listing price.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
danrachita

Activity: 605
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 07:02:28 PM
Last edit: November 04, 2017, 08:46:58 PM by danrachita

Coinexchange charge 1-2 BTC for listing, its depends on popularity of the coins.. before they were just asking 1BTC for listing, now sometimes they charge 2BTC. Try to contact their support team and they will give you a quotations.

you can also try to grab cryptopia promotions for novaexchange orphans at 50% off on listing price.

Cryptopia charge on his special offer 2500000 dot for listing.
I checked and need 2500000 DOT for listing and DOT is around 0.00000109 BTC so if i calculate fine this half price offer mean 2,7 BTC around 19700 USD and that mean lots of USD for our small comunity.
BR.

Lucky7btc

Activity: 1299
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 12:29:36 AM

I checked and need 2500000 DOT for listing and DOT is around 0.00000109 BTC so if i calculate fine this half price offer mean 2,7 BTC around 19700 USD and that mean lots of USD for our small comunity.
BR.

these exchanges has lost their damn minds. People should find another exchange with fair listing prices and start using them.
Steborg (OP)

WBC Dev Team

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 01:00:35 AM
Last edit: November 05, 2017, 01:36:30 AM by Steborg

BR.

these exchanges has lost their damn minds. People should find another exchange with fair listing prices and start using them.

Yep, it is sad, We can not afford to pay more then the marketcap of the coin just to get listed, ICOs have fudged up everything.

Anyway, we will not allow that to stop us or set us back, We want WBC to be one of those long lasting chains. I think for now it looks like the .10BTC yobit might be the best avenue for us to try taking once nova is down. Hopefully one day as we grow and build a dedicated community we will be able to afford those exchanges in the long term but for now out of reach unless a community member donates them which we certainly never try to pressure or ask anyone to do that.

EDIT: Also, Our team all canadian, Eh.  Grin

Ell- -Mine

Activity: 151

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:37:51 PM

Not really bothered about an exchange at this time and nova not closing for while yet (however isnt it just maintanence/new ownership not closure) but..

If all the airdrop participants i think around 104 contributed 8.75 canadian dollars then this would accumulate enough funds to be listed,  ensuring the longevity of the coin for future trading. I, for one, would be wiling to chip in as a supporter for this coin. Like dev team stated  would prob be listed anyway but its just a chance for the hodlers and suppoters to chip in and support the future development.

Maybe could make something to show the current stash for the listing so its easier to keep track

Just an idea, nothing ventured nothing gained and we all want this to succeed right , the dev team had a good launch and everything is chugging along nicely and until more innovations come to the table and new ideas put forward for the time being we do need at least one exchange as a base.
Steborg (OP)

WBC Dev Team

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 11:13:24 PM

Not really bothered about an exchange at this time and nova not closing for while yet (however isnt it just maintanence/new ownership not closure) but..

If all the airdrop participants i think around 104 contributed 8.75 canadian dollars then this would accumulate enough funds to be listed,  ensuring the longevity of the coin for future trading. I, for one, would be wiling to chip in as a supporter for this coin. Like dev team stated  would prob be listed anyway but its just a chance for the hodlers and suppoters to chip in and support the future development.

Maybe could make something to show the current stash for the listing so its easier to keep track

Just an idea, nothing ventured nothing gained and we all want this to succeed right , the dev team had a good launch and everything is chugging along nicely and until more innovations come to the table and new ideas put forward for the time being we do need at least one exchange as a base.

A community donation address that would be used strictly for Listings on things such as Exchanges is certainly something we've discussed, but we are still far away from making a decision in that respect.

However what you said at the beginning is exactly right, We still have some time before the need for the new exchange becomes a necessity. In that time we get to take a look at where would be our best choices and give us the best bang for our buck. Yobit is high on the contender list but we have yet to make the final decision.

For now that market slowly appears to be stabilizing and recovering a bit from that nasty news!

https://twitter.com/WbcCoin/status/928039327476666368

fabiorod

Activity: 464
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 03:33:09 PM

will you guys add this coin on any exchanger?? thank you...

[ANN][1MT] Max Supply 1.000.000 https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5149523
Gambler? Come and Join us: https://luckyfish.io/?c=ganharbtcfacil
SHNICI

Activity: 434
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 02:07:07 AM

will you guys add this coin on any exchanger?? thank you...

Dude, the WalletBuilders Coin WBC is at nova....: https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_WBC/
If you check the OP page you will get most of the info there xD, and yes, for sure (if you read about), before/after NOVA go off..., we will have exchange and we will be able to buy and some sell the WBC xD

Yes it's an official discord channel, The dev team is named "WBCcoin" and also thank you for the kind words and long time support. Smiley

Thank you Dude, and yes, you are always welcome xD I appreaciate the good projects and your one look good enough and not only Wink so.., I'm always available if 
Regards:can help, just to do it Wink

SHNICI - Georgi
Filmmmakerr

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

Hello. Bye.

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:55:58 AM

Anyone think WBC is gonna go back to $1 anytime soon?

Campaign Manager (2018)
Benezim

Activity: 420
Merit: 142

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 01:36:04 PM

Impossible for now. Nova has disabled deposits, so even if we had people who wanted to buy in big time, they could not buy WBC (unless they still had funds on nova). The announced closure of nova is a big blow for WBC. The problem is - mid tier exchanges are becoming extremely greedy when it comes to listing new coins.
Steborg (OP)

WBC Dev Team

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 02:42:42 PM

Impossible for now. Nova has disabled deposits, so even if we had people who wanted to buy in big time, they could not buy WBC (unless they still had funds on nova). The announced closure of nova is a big blow for WBC. The problem is - mid tier exchanges are becoming extremely greedy when it comes to listing new coins.

Yes, We have plans but they may take some time. However for anyone who desperately wants to get their hands on WBC we are on coinsmarkets which seems to slowly be getting bigger and has finally been added to coinmarketcap, hopefully it gets some more WBC liquidity as nova closes. I will message CMC about getting coinsmarkets added to the WBC page. Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: