Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:58:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 83 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥⭐[ANN] CROWDHOLDING CO-CREATION PLATFORM🔥  (Read 59714 times)
phoenixdowndee (OP)

Activity: 1022
Merit: 116

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:03:07 PM

Here is our CEO spreading our concept at The Rise of ICOs summit in Linz, Austria today. We will be going to more events in the foreseeable future before the ICO.

You can keep up to date with any news on our social media channels.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gamer455

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 12:52:03 PM

Nice!!

Thanks for the update, guys. Your website really makes a great process and I am very much looking forward to the ICO. Been impressed by the startups teasered on the website.

Please keep us posted
phoenixdowndee (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:28:14 PM

We are now on ICObazaar.com Go and have a look!

https://icobazaar.com/crowdholding
phoenixdowndee (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:48:35 PM

Nice!!

Thanks for the update, guys. Your website really makes a great process and I am very much looking forward to the ICO. Been impressed by the startups teasered on the website.

Please keep us posted

Thank you for the kind feedback, we are currently in the process of getting 3 new startups on our platform, so keep checking the website for more details.

Glad you like the layout of the website Smiley
stupid_seb

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 12:26:34 AM

Hi team,
I participated to the pre-ICO

I see YUPIES tokes on my Wallet, and also YUP, which I had added manually, but I cannot see them in https://ethplorer.io/myaddress

Is there a way to check that from ethexplorer for instance ?
thanks

phoenixdowndee (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 12:16:16 PM

Crowdholding will be holding it's first blockchain and cryptocurrency meetup in Prague! This meetup is for those who are interested in knowing everything about Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies. Everyone from beginners to experts are welcome. We will be talking about the advantages of blockchain, how it will disrupt many industries and why you need to know about Initial Coin Offerings (ICO's).

Come and join us on the 17th of October at 6pm at Cafe Vitkov. Admission is free and food and drinks are complimentary.

http://bit.ly/2xjtc9J 

phoenixdowndee (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 12:17:22 PM

Hi team,
I participated to the pre-ICO

I see YUPIES tokes on my Wallet, and also YUP, which I had added manually, but I cannot see them in https://ethplorer.io/myaddress

Is there a way to check that from ethexplorer for instance ?
thanks

Hello stupid_seb,

I have sent you a private message to get to the bottom of this. Waiting for your response. Smiley
FundCoin.io

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 12:28:56 PM

are you going to have an additional issue? If all tokens will be bought during the pre-sale
phoenixdowndee (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 12:56:54 PM

are you going to have an additional issue? If all tokens will be bought during the pre-sale

The pre-ICO ended on the 17th of September so no more tokens will be sold that will be connected with the pre-ICO. The ICO will launch on the 1st of November and that is when you will be able to purchase tokens once again.

Have a look at our website for more information.

https://ico.crowdholding.com
FundCoin.io

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:06:40 AM

thanks, that's great
phoenixdowndee (OP)

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 12:41:40 PM

thanks, that's great

You are very welcome, if you want to ask more questions simply shoot me a message on this thread or privately.
honeyduckgoose

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 01:23:53 PM

Will you be doing any events?

I live in Berlin and I always like to meet people who i am interested in investing into.

We will be doing some events and hitting the road, currently we are just connecting with events. We will be networking before and during the ICO. Follow our social media to find out where we will be going!

Thank you for the information, do you plan on coming to Berlin before the ICO?
footballcrazy

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 02:31:15 PM

Interesting project,

What sort of startups are you looking at getting on your platform?

We will be adding some new startups onto our platform soon, We are currently looking into fintech / cryptocurrency startups at the minute, but slowly we will open up to all other industries.

Cheers for the response, noticed you have a new project on there. Looking forward to seeing what you guys get on this platform.
dili123

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 01:14:19 AM

Interested in this project.Idea is a great one.
gamer455

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 10:22:29 AM

Very nice read by Crowdholding on Medium: https://medium.com/@crowdholding/invest-time-not-money-6ba368328df6

The famous saying that “time is money” is well known but it should only be considered a metaphor and not followed word for word.
In modern day culture, we are constantly equating “work” with “time”, which connects “time” with “money”. It is normal practice for employees to be paid an hourly wage, or professionals to work with billable hours, for hotels and car parking spaces to be charged based on time.

Because of this we are pushed to think of time this way, even if you are conscious of this fact. We associate time as a commodity or a resource, even in our language we use expressions such as:

Your mistake cost the business 2 hours
Last week’s date was a waste of my time
How did you spend your time?

These sayings highlight what we fundamentally think about time, but the average person says these phrases without thinking about the core value those words hold.

Time isn’t really money, there are critical differences between the two. Unlike money if you spend on your time on something that isn’t connected with your life’s purposes or passions, you can’t refund it or earn it back by picking up another job. You can’t save time and watch the savings grow. If a person gives you a lot of their time, you can’t give them that time back.

When we act as time is a resource or a commodity that we can use, save or harvest we miss one very vital realization.
In choosing to do one activity, you are also choosing not to spend time on others that could be beneficial for your personal or professional development.

Although one aspect that should be adopted, is investing. If you see time as a tool to invest in yourself and your own personal / professional development instead of just a commodity that should be traded for money. You will start to prioritize what is important to you whether that is learning a new skill, playing an instrument, learning a language or following your entrepreneurial dreams in creating a startup.

Here at Crowdholding, we are creating an eco-system that enables anyone from around the globe to invest time into a project. One day you can be helping broaden a project’s marketing potential, the next day giving feedback on a logo for a startup or developing code for a new website. We want to harness the power of the crowd to allow both startups and co-creators to flourish. We differ from the other popular freelancer websites like Upwork and Mechnical Turk, on our platform you would earn YUPIES for your co-creation, you will have the ability to invest them back into the project you love, hence investing your time into perfecting your skills and potentially investing back into the startup you want to see develop.

Crowdholding is there as well for the budding entrepreneur who has or wants to create a startup. Imagine if you could get feedback and validation on your project or product by thousands of users?

Crowdholding enables the crowd to validate the product, become customers and share awareness about the product or service. The public, or the ‘crowd’ is not only able to contribute to startup, but there’s an opportunity for a mutually beneficial scenario, where both the public and the business can work together. Businesses will be able to give back to the crowd via our YUPIE token. As Eric Schmidt says, the next $100 billion companies will be those who can learn from the crowd.
We are currently in the process of launching our ICO on the 1st of November. If you want to find out more information, you can find all the information here: https://ico.crowdholding.com/.
phoenixdowndee (OP)

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 10:41:47 AM

Very nice read by Crowdholding on Medium: https://medium.com/@crowdholding/invest-time-not-money-6ba368328df6

The famous saying that “time is money” is well known but it should only be considered a metaphor and not followed word for word.
In modern day culture, we are constantly equating “work” with “time”, which connects “time” with “money”. It is normal practice for employees to be paid an hourly wage, or professionals to work with billable hours, for hotels and car parking spaces to be charged based on time.

Because of this we are pushed to think of time this way, even if you are conscious of this fact. We associate time as a commodity or a resource, even in our language we use expressions such as:

Your mistake cost the business 2 hours
Last week’s date was a waste of my time
How did you spend your time?

These sayings highlight what we fundamentally think about time, but the average person says these phrases without thinking about the core value those words hold.

Time isn’t really money, there are critical differences between the two. Unlike money if you spend on your time on something that isn’t connected with your life’s purposes or passions, you can’t refund it or earn it back by picking up another job. You can’t save time and watch the savings grow. If a person gives you a lot of their time, you can’t give them that time back.

When we act as time is a resource or a commodity that we can use, save or harvest we miss one very vital realization.
In choosing to do one activity, you are also choosing not to spend time on others that could be beneficial for your personal or professional development.

Although one aspect that should be adopted, is investing. If you see time as a tool to invest in yourself and your own personal / professional development instead of just a commodity that should be traded for money. You will start to prioritize what is important to you whether that is learning a new skill, playing an instrument, learning a language or following your entrepreneurial dreams in creating a startup.

Here at Crowdholding, we are creating an eco-system that enables anyone from around the globe to invest time into a project. One day you can be helping broaden a project’s marketing potential, the next day giving feedback on a logo for a startup or developing code for a new website. We want to harness the power of the crowd to allow both startups and co-creators to flourish. We differ from the other popular freelancer websites like Upwork and Mechnical Turk, on our platform you would earn YUPIES for your co-creation, you will have the ability to invest them back into the project you love, hence investing your time into perfecting your skills and potentially investing back into the startup you want to see develop.

Crowdholding is there as well for the budding entrepreneur who has or wants to create a startup. Imagine if you could get feedback and validation on your project or product by thousands of users?

Crowdholding enables the crowd to validate the product, become customers and share awareness about the product or service. The public, or the ‘crowd’ is not only able to contribute to startup, but there’s an opportunity for a mutually beneficial scenario, where both the public and the business can work together. Businesses will be able to give back to the crowd via our YUPIE token. As Eric Schmidt says, the next $100 billion companies will be those who can learn from the crowd.
We are currently in the process of launching our ICO on the 1st of November. If you want to find out more information, you can find all the information here: https://ico.crowdholding.com/.

Thanks for the kind words!

You can read all our blog articles here:- https://medium.com/@crowdholding
blockchainmarketus

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:28:37 AM

The pre-ICO ended on the 17th of September so no more tokens will be sold that will be connected with the pre-ICO. The ICO will launch on the 1st of November and that is when you will be able to purchase tokens once again.

I participate in Pre ICO, what would be the price of ICo. Are still there sweet discount?
phoenixdowndee (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 09:47:50 AM

I participate in Pre ICO, what would be the price of ICo. Are still there sweet discount?

Hello blockchainmarketus,

The ICO will launch on the 1st of November and will be 1ETH = 1000 YUPIES.

Yes there will be bonuese depending on how many ETH you invest and the earlier you invest.

Have a look at the website for more details. https://ico.crowdholding.com
phoenixdowndee (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 10:41:23 AM

Crowdholding will be in Warsaw for the D10e conference on the 10th-11th of October.

If you are in the area, come down and meet our CEO.

http://d10e.biz/warsaw-2017/
phoenixdowndee (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 01:14:51 PM

We are now listed on Cointelegraph's ICO calendar!

Go and have a look!

https://cointelegraph.com/ico-calendar/crowdholding
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 83 »
  Print  

Jump to: