Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 11:39:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC Already in $4K...Will There Be Corrections?  (Read 1217 times)
mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 02:53:31 PM

Yes, there will be corrections. In my humble opinion we have hit the roof for now, $4100 is a very high price to achieve so fast like we have seen today. I personally think it's a good idea to sell the BTCs and wait the dump to buy again (only if you have bought it cheaper, of course). I wasn't expecting the price increase so fast, what means the correction will be stronger.
Prices previously unexpected. We all benefit greatly if we have btcoin. Prices drastically increased in just a few hours. Maybe selling bitcoin at this time can make us get big profit, but if we can be patient maybe bitcoin price can reach 5000USD within few weeks ahead. I'm not sure there will be any correction in the future because I see a constantly rising graph of bitcoin price increases and tends to increase all the time.

Well, in my opinion if you wait for $5000 to sell your coins you will wait too much time, it won't happen in few weeks. There isn't enough power to increase Bitcoin's price so fast, we have already seen a big pump, now the correction comes and lead us down. While BTC price doesn't reach $5000 or near it you can make some profit by buying and selling. Just if you want some extra profit further the long term profit, anyway.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
panju1
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 03:04:01 PM

there ARE corrections.
you just don't notice them probably because you are zoomed out too much or probably because you are waiting for a huge drop.
for example about 8 hours ago there was a $149 drop before this rise to break the $4000 resistance started. right now there is also another drop of $100+ and these show a very healthy market upward movement in my experience.

We now have a retrace of almost $200, after reaching $4150. This is not a sizeable retrace and seems more like profit booking. If Bitcoin resumes its growth upwards, we shouldn't be surprised.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 03:24:12 PM

A correction is due, but I am not sure when it is going to occur. If you remember, in July we had reached a minimum price of around $1,760 per coin. And since then, it has been a continuous upward journey, with the exchange rates stabilizing at $4,040 per coin now. In between mid-July and now, there has been no major corrections.
GröBkAz

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 03:36:35 PM

from $2800-$4100 , bitcoin rise very quickly, in a span of 72 hours
so i think there will be correction and during that some weak hands will sell it off quickly..
nightrider

Activity: 348
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 03:42:04 PM

I'm so amazed when I woke up early this morning and try to look the price on preev. And well of course like what mentioned above there's always a right correction when ever there's an increase of price. And now we're continue rising, I feel we will reach 5000$ so just hold your balls.

I very much believe that the bitcoin will go up to $ 5000 in the next time, now it is leaps and bounds, its value is too terrible. I only regret that I sold so much bitcoin before.

MOCKTAIL  -  THE  FIRST  SEMI-FUNGIBLE  TOKEN  ON  BSE 
        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER        SMART CONTRACT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN

Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 03:50:16 PM

I'm so amazed when I woke up early this morning and try to look the price on preev. And well of course like what mentioned above there's always a right correction when ever there's an increase of price. And now we're continue rising, I feel we will reach 5000$ so just hold your balls.

I very much believe that the bitcoin will go up to $ 5000 in the next time, now it is leaps and bounds, its value is too terrible. I only regret that I sold so much bitcoin before.

I expect the bitcoin related projects move up and up. This is the price value even I expect that in some months but still worry about mining fees has been gonna exaggerate when we see the every price bumps. Please miners, try to reduce the fees and you also please have the profit.
Zaun

Activity: 770

Forza Roma

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 04:45:34 PM

Their will be a correction offcourse, unless the north korea vs us war will take off, then we can expect more uncertainty and thus investors diversifying their assets into gold and partly into crypto.
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 11:29:23 PM

The correction, isn't it natural? I guess it is, so we should expect it to happen anytime (Who knows when, right?). I'm glad to see the price of Bitcoin at $4K and even it go back down, it will surely surge up again imo. Maybe those who sold coins before August first because of fear regret their action but that's totally fine I guess, nobody surely knew that it will end up this way.

$4,262 on preev as of this time
Westfiled

Activity: 271
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 12:14:12 AM

Not only $5000 but i have made a speculation about the top of the bitcoin pump will be around $6000. You can see all of the chart from the old history of bitcoin, and there will be triangle before the big dumo will have happened. I will be accumulating the more profit through sell them all.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
GröBkAz

Activity: 854

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 09:01:35 PM

Yes, there will be corrections. In my humble opinion we have hit the roof for now, $4100 is a very high price to achieve so fast like we have seen today. I personally think it's a good idea to sell the BTCs and wait the dump to buy again (only if you have bought it cheaper, of course). I wasn't expecting the price increase so fast, what means the correction will be stronger.
Prices previously unexpected. We all benefit greatly if we have btcoin. Prices drastically increased in just a few hours. Maybe selling bitcoin at this time can make us get big profit, but if we can be patient maybe bitcoin price can reach 5000USD within few weeks ahead. I'm not sure there will be any correction in the future because I see a constantly rising graph of bitcoin price increases and tends to increase all the time.

Well, in my opinion if you wait for $5000 to sell your coins you will wait too much time, it won't happen in few weeks. There isn't enough power to increase Bitcoin's price so fast, we have already seen a big pump, now the correction comes and lead us down. While BTC price doesn't reach $5000 or near it you can make some profit by buying and selling. Just if you want some extra profit further the long term profit, anyway.

I agree, 5k look far away also BCC rising like hell,
what would happen if all the miners switch to BCC
how will it impact bitcoin pricing?
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: