Bitcoin Forum
June 04, 2024, 01:38:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you send Bitcoin without using an exchange?  (Read 997 times)
magicmeyk

Activity: 252
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 09:07:46 AM

The only way I know how to send Bitcoin is through an exchange. How would I do this from one computer to another without using a third party. Is this even possible?

You can use wallet like blockchain or local btc wallets in your country. If you are trading alt coins then you can use exchangers.
billionaireSHS

Activity: 269
Merit: 10

Decentralized Transportation Solution

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 11:10:52 PM

I will send my bitcoin to another through wallet and this is coins.ph wallet. In order to send btc, the sender must click the word send and the receiver must click the word receive. The sender has freedom to send btc how much they want.

hackzang12

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:51:08 AM

It's very possible that we can use our hard wallets or cold wallets to send bitcoin without exchange platform their are ways to send bitcoin there are web wallets that we can use in our daily transactions. i can give you cheap cold wallet because im using this for daily transactions (Electrum Wallet) just to be safe, you need to keep your private keys and seed phrase word.
Saisher

Activity: 2310
Merit: 175

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 11:55:22 AM

The only way I know how to send Bitcoin is through an exchange. How would I do this from one computer to another without using a third party. Is this even possible?

I have done it thrice through a trusted when I bought $300 worth of Bitcoin to him and we have no third party just between us I don't know if this is what you are trying to understand but you can always send to anyone without a third party as long as you trust the receiver, it should be a mutual agreement.
Aura

Activity: 518
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 12:04:06 PM

Bitcoin was created for decentralised peer-to-peer transactions.
It was not intended for exchanges at first, this came when Bitcoin got more popularity and value.
You can just send payments by signing a transaction with your private key and then broadcast it to the blockchain.
These steps are made more user friendly on specific desktop wallets like Bitcoin Core and others.
If you want to go deep into it, you should read about Armory and create a wallet on it.
It even lets you send payments without your wallet being connected to the internet, which is extra safe.
Cloud27

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 02:17:06 PM

This is how I understand what OP is trying to ask. If one person can send a bitcoin without using a digital wallet to another person, (the digital wallet is the third party OP is referring to). My inadvisable suggestion is to send bitcoin using the scanned encrypted paper wallet to the recipient using secured email. I hope this is what OP is trying to know.
jumpercrypto

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 06:55:23 PM

What do you mean with exchange? You mean, when you send a bitcoin to other, you as well will receive bitcoin?

When you send bitcoin, it's not an exchange, it's just simply giving it away through a user's bitcoin address.
sindikat

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 07:14:40 PM

Buddy, if you want to send bitcoin without using exchange, just go through the currency exchange section of this forum and open a thread that you want to buy or sell your bitcoins. There you will find may users who are willing to buy or sell bitcoins for fiat currencies or for altcoins. The only thing what you have to keep in mind is to do trading only with users who have positive trust.
I think such transactions are very risky. I don't understand why there is still no services that will take care of intermediary services in direct transactions between people. In my country there are intermediaries between the seller and the buyer for the Fiat. The required amount of frozen account and until the buyer get the goods available. Upon receipt of the goods and after checking its quality, this amount automatically goes to the account of the seller.
john2231

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 07:25:24 PM

Buddy, if you want to send bitcoin without using exchange, just go through the currency exchange section of this forum and open a thread that you want to buy or sell your bitcoins. There you will find may users who are willing to buy or sell bitcoins for fiat currencies or for altcoins. The only thing what you have to keep in mind is to do trading only with users who have positive trust.
I think such transactions are very risky. I don't understand why there is still no services that will take care of intermediary services in direct transactions between people. In my country there are intermediaries between the seller and the buyer for the Fiat. The required amount of frozen account and until the buyer get the goods available. Upon receipt of the goods and after checking its quality, this amount automatically goes to the account of the seller.
Its not too risky if you really use escrow as middle man when dealing to someone in exchange section there are trusted escrow that you can be trusted here in forum you can check this thread for the list of escrow https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=855778.0
Those people  who are in the list are trusted escrow the big 3 those people are most trusted and already handle a big amount of bitcoin before..
hridoyb

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 07:49:38 PM

You can use web wallet like coinbase and blockchain .Coinbase provide one wallet to another coinbase wallet transaction fee is slow.If you use to bitcoin pc wallet you face a many problem and if your computer have virus you will be lose your bitcoin.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
moataz_ansary

Activity: 84

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 07:59:51 PM

You can create your own wallet on block chain and use it to send and receive bitcoins
Also you can use localbitcoins.com
It's not an exchange
And you can buy and sell , send and recieve bitcoins with many kinds of payment if you want to buy or sell
Good luck
youdacapt

Activity: 1834
Merit: 295

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 08:10:59 PM

You can use web wallet like coinbase and blockchain .Coinbase provide one wallet to another coinbase wallet transaction fee is slow.If you use to bitcoin pc wallet you face a many problem and if your computer have virus you will be lose your bitcoin.

Web wallets like blockchain and so on are so reliable today, they offer more security levels so the trust is enormous, I'm not used to transactions using desktop wallets, the best answer is the use of trezor and ledger nano as hardwallet

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
munareal

Activity: 644
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 08:53:14 PM

Bitcoins are not stored in the the wallet but on blockchain network which can be a web ,hardware or paper wallet.Wallet is just a reference to block chain.You can transfer bitcoins from one wallet to any other wallet. What I understand by exchange is when you buy or sell bitcoins using fiat currency or altcoins.

boltz
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1198

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 08:57:25 PM

Always keep your bitcoins on a wallet or cold wallet like blockchain.info etc. It's much more safer , look how many exchanges have been hacked in the last years , learn from others and keep your coins always on wallets.

███▄▀██▄▄
░░▄████▄▀████ ▄▄▄
░░████▄▄▄▄░░█▀▀
███ ██████▄▄▀█▌
░▄░░███▀████
░▐█░░███░██▄▄
░░▄▀░████▄▄▄▀█
░█░▄███▀████ ▐█
▀▄▄███▀▄██▄
░░▄██▌░░██▀
░▐█▀████ ▀██
░░█▌██████ ▀▀██▄
░░▀███
▄▄██▀▄███
▄▄▄████▀▄████▄░░
▀▀█░░▄▄▄▄████░░
▐█▀▄▄█████████
████▀███░░▄░
▄▄██░███░░█▌░
█▀▄▄▄████░▀▄░░
█▌████▀███▄░█░
▄██▄▀███▄▄▀
▀██░░▐██▄░░
██▀████▀█▌░
▄██▀▀██████▐█░░
███▀░░
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1064
Merit: 271

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 09:08:27 PM

We can send Bitcoin without using an exchange by downloading desktop wallet or mobile wallet, keeping the fund there and moving it if you wanted to send a transaction.  They are free and available online.  Among these wallets, I am fond of using electrum lightweight wallet.
salad daging

Activity: 1680
Merit: 812

Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 10:29:29 PM

We can send Bitcoin without using an exchange by downloading desktop wallet or mobile wallet, keeping the fund there and moving it if you wanted to send a transaction.  They are free and available online.  Among these wallets, I am fond of using electrum lightweight wallet.

electrum is very simple to use bitcoin, I also use it, I do not recognize wallet desktop or wallet that need to be downloaded because it is very susceptible to hacking activity. There are many ways to conduct transactions other than by using a exchange wallet. and one of the best is to use the web-wallet.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
faithupgrade

Activity: 475
Merit: 253

ARCS - A New World Token

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 10:38:18 PM

Did you bought BTC or started crypto under exchange site? No you can send BTC using a Bitcoin wallet too. If you want a smooth and direct transaction without a 3rd party. Install a Bitcoin core app , but its huge. I guess its 300GB.

▄▄██████▄
    ▄███████████
  ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀       ▄▄▄
 ▄████
█▀             ████▄
█████               █████▄
█████                 █████
█████               █████
 ▀████
█▄           ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀█████████████████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
ARCS
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A   N E W   W O R L D   T O K E N
|     WEBSITE     |     TWITTER     |   TELEGRAM   |     MEDIUM     |  WHITEPAPER  |
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ██████████████████████████     ███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
BeerPanda

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 10:26:30 PM

I think one should invest into real products or stable btc
If you are sure you wanna take risk, I'll ttry some of those: UnikoinGold or Confideal.
I have already invested and get some profit Smiley Smiley
whitemacna

Activity: 123

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:27:33 AM

The only way I know how to send Bitcoin is through an exchange. Just simply connect your PC on the internet and make a web wallet, and then send your bitcoin, simple as that.An exchange is like an platform that acts as an intermediary between buyers and sellers of the cryptocurrency.We have got lot many access for transaction purposes, the simplest is the blockchain web wallet. However you try to keep hold of your wallet, surely at some point third party involvement will be there.
monkeydominicorobin

Activity: 294
Merit: 104

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 10:50:54 AM

Download the official wallet. As simple as that.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: