Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 08:25:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Transgenders.  (Read 7312 times)
phif3185

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:11:18 PM

A transgender person is a person who has a gender identity or gender expression that is different from his or her designated sex at birth. Transgender people are also sometimes referred to as transsexuals if they want medical help to transition from one sex to another.
Lhanjhong

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:03:05 PM

We use the acronym LGBT to describe the lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender.

Sexual orientation describes a person's enduring physical, romantic, and/or emotional attraction to another person (for example: straight, gay, lesbian, bisexual), while gender identity describes a person's, internal, personal sense of being a man or a woman, or someone outside of the gender binary.

Simply put: sexual orientation is about who you are attracted to and fall in love with; gender identity is about who you are.

Like everyone else, transgender people have a sexual orientation. Transgender people may be straight, lesbian, gay, bisexual, or queer. For example, a person who transitions from male to female and is attracted solely to men would typically identify as a straight woman. A person who transitions from female to male and is attracted solely to men would typically identify as a gay man.
in our country it s a whole lot different story.

Gay, lesbian, bisexual and TRANSGENDER are known as this generation third gender. Many people are being harsh to them because of their postures. But people din't think first if these LGBT did something wrong to them. We should respect them and treat them properly with a good attitude.
Exactly it's not their fault that they were born like that.
meliodas

Activity: 742
Merit: 329

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:59:38 PM

In my country transgenders are treated like animals. Their families give them up and they are raised by groups of transgenders living together, who raise them as their own. They are forced to beg, dance or sell their bodies in order to earn a living. They are looked down upon by the society because of their profession, but it's the society itself who has left them no choice.They are normally bullied, beaten and raped. In spite all of this they manage to put a smile on their face and live their life. In our society they are referred to as 'khawajasira' or 'khusra'. They have no job opportunities and until recently they were not even recognized as legal citizens. A lot of them have been fighting for their rights and they have succeeded to some extent, but honestly their is a long way to go.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvehhXaFh8U
this video will provide a better understanding of their life.

In our country, transgenders are treated fair and right. Some of them are respected in business, politics and even showbiz industry. Even transgender couples here are legal. I believe that they are also human with feelings so they deserve to be treated well. They deserve to be happy too.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $| 
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Zack14

Activity: 128

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:35:35 PM

Transgender is also known as third gender ( lesbian & gay )  .accept the truth that transgender are increasing , for me i think there is no problem about being a thirdsex , we as a people dont have a rigth to judge others , yes being transgender is a sin , but but as long as they didnt do anything to other to be hurt , maybe they have a freedom to live life . We have a freedom to choose how we continue our life. 
zoom_rich

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:07:20 PM

I have no problems with anyone who is different than me. Unfortunately too many people fear what they don't understand, and such people are really part of the root of what has always been bad about humanity.
daggny_taggart

Activity: 910
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:29:42 PM

In my country transgenders are treated like animals. Their families give them up and they are raised by groups of transgenders living together, who raise them as their own. They are forced to beg, dance or sell their bodies in order to earn a living. They are looked down upon by the society because of their profession, but it's the society itself who has left them no choice.They are normally bullied, beaten and raped. In spite all of this they manage to put a smile on their face and live their life. In our society they are referred to as 'khawajasira' or 'khusra'. They have no job opportunities and until recently they were not even recognized as legal citizens. A lot of them have been fighting for their rights and they have succeeded to some extent, but honestly their is a long way to go.

Where is that?
Chusnul

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:43:19 AM

Transgender is an umbrella term for persons whose gender identity, gender expression or behavior does not conform to that typically associated with the sex to which they were assigned at birth. Gender identity refers to a person’s internal sense of being male, female or something else; gender expression refers to the way a person communicates gender identity to others through behavior, clothing, hairstyles, voice or body characteristics. “Trans” is sometimes used as shorthand for “transgender.” While transgender is generally a good term to use, not everyone whose appearance or behavior is gender-nonconforming will identify as a transgender person. The ways that transgender people are talked about in popular culture, academia and science are constantly changing, particularly as individuals’ awareness, knowledge and openness about transgender people and their experiences grow.
swordling143

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:22:35 AM

My stand for this matter is very firm. I think we as humans deserve happiness no matter how inappropriate it is to the eyes of other people. We must first and foremost think of ourselves before we thing of what other people thinks. Otherwise, the idea of happiness will never enter our system. We need to support one another's decision and choices in life.
Lyne01

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:08:10 PM

The people in your country are living in the past and still did not embrace the new world. This is the reality of life now, that transgenders exist. They are alo human beings and did not choose to be like that. They also have the heart, and if they are following the laws, why would they be consider as illegal citizens.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
dharnamonitor

Activity: 448

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:38:46 PM

Where is that?

Based on the YouTube video,  the country where the documentary originated was from Pakistan.
It's too unfortunate with the transgenders in your country, a place where close-mindednes has dominating.  Instead of just respecting ech others differences those people just ruined their life even though they do nothing wrong.

Kenapsi

Activity: 35

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:42:41 PM

Transgenders are confused people who are trying to confuse the rest of the society with their moral relativism and depravity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1k-WnwFeH2k

lol you could not be more wrong.

Let me guess, you also think earth is flat?  Huh
Ailmand

Activity: 1274
Merit: 519

Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:15:59 PM

I think that your country not only lacks the openness to accept the fact that there are people who doesn't identify themselves with their gender, more so the humanity to give them the chance to be themselves. I think some countries are not supportive of this idea, maybe because of religion, some religions only recognize the biological genders and not other genders that a person may perceive for himself or herself. However, I think that what's important is that you live your life respecting others and respecting who they are. If they chose to be like that, then they should be supported; however, to those people, they should also respect others and not be so sensitive about everything, because in every place, there will always be people who won't totally accept how they are.

Synnelaurie

Activity: 41

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:16:42 PM

Whoever you are. Whatever you are. Wherever you are.Whether  your a girl or a boy. A gay or a lesbian or a transgender. A person is a person. A human is a human. We should know how to RESPECT each and everyone who lives in this world.I'm no good at all but still I want to thank people who respect me.
Xiomara

Activity: 101

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:18:41 PM

Every person should be himself. Gender is not determined by any attributes or use of the toilet. It is not necessary to wear dresses to be a girl or costumes to be a man.
bribed

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:27:01 PM

Crazy stuff. I do understand why some people feel threatened by transexual people because they kind of shatter their religious beliefs and so on, but I dont get why people have to be so cruel to them. Live and let live is my credo. I also do not know any transexual people, but as long as they would be nice to me I would be nice to them.
paukerin

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:31:51 PM

Whoever you are. Whatever you are. Wherever you are.Whether  your a girl or a boy. A gay or a lesbian or a transgender. A person is a person. A human is a human. We should know how to RESPECT each and everyone who lives in this world.I'm no good at all but still I want to thank people who respect me.

Beautifully said! It's not hard to respect and accept other people.

https://deeponion.org/apply.php?ref=1626250
DeepOnion ⚡ Anonymous & Untraceable Cryptocurrency
⚡ Join DeepOnion Team NOW! ⚡
gerbo

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 12:26:50 PM

Orang yang memiliki identitas gender atau ekspresi gender yang berbeda dengan seksnya yang di tujukan saat lahir
arthur25

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:01:40 PM

All people experienced how to be discriminated. Honesty the situation of transgender are in the new standard of living nowadays who wants it. Those who beat and not accepted in their country they can go to other country who are free. Maybe they will be accepted by other country who can guaranty their safety.
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:09:45 PM

Transgender and their so called rights are all part of some liberal bullshit, You can become whatever you want to be but you can't force anyone to accept it just as you have a right to be whatever you are. I will be asking for the childhood picture of every lady i get into a relationship with before i commit.
vicemi

Activity: 161

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 02:30:06 PM

you're talking like they don't have a choice or they grow additional body parts without control.
just don't say that you're an innocent girl in the body of a fat man and you're fine.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: