Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 12:08:54 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Transgenders.  (Read 7312 times)
INNATE

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:59:17 AM

What i really dont understand about this whole thing is that why are people fighting us and forcing us to accept transgenders, If they have the right to their sexual prefereence, Dont i also have the right to either accept or reject  their sexual preference, I mean i have the right as well.
[/quote]

I agree your statement.
MaryJane4200

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
March 14, 2018, 04:51:48 PM

absolutely unacceptable terrible sin. its an evil creature, not a woman neither a man...
xBoxLive

Activity: 266
Merit: 25

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:52:41 PM

absolutely unacceptable terrible sin. its an evil creature, not a woman neither a man...

So....Its Michael Jackson?
Jesabela04

Activity: 540
Merit: 100

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 05:17:37 PM

In my country transgenders are treated like animals. Their families give them up and they are raised by groups of transgenders living together, who raise them as their own. They are forced to beg, dance or sell their bodies in order to earn a living. They are looked down upon by the society because of their profession, but it's the society itself who has left them no choice.They are normally bullied, beaten and raped. In spite all of this they manage to put a smile on their face and live their life. In our society they are referred to as 'khawajasira' or 'khusra'. They have no job opportunities and until recently they were not even recognized as legal citizens. A lot of them have been fighting for their rights and they have succeeded to some extent, but honestly their is a long way to go.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvehhXaFh8U
this video will provide a better understanding of their life.

In our country, transgenders are treated equally because for us, they are also humans and they deserved to be love and respected. Most of transgenders here are accepted even with their families. As long as they are doing right and they know how to value the rules around them and they know how to respect the people around them, there's no reason for us to hurt them but to accept them.
t4syarosmala

Activity: 42
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:16:56 PM

At least they knew before becoming part of LGBT people, how their environmental response to this people. I am sure, the desire to be LGBT not innate, but because of association. I think it is clear against human nature, preventing humans from giving birth to a new generation with a normal and humane process. I can not help thinking that if the technology for LGBT solutions had children, what would happen if all the people in this world were the LGBT people? 1 century later humans will be completely destroyed.
dimpsk

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:51:47 PM
Last edit: March 14, 2018, 07:11:00 PM by dimpsk

In my country transgenders are treated like animals. Their families give them up and they are raised by groups of transgenders living together, who raise them as their own. They are forced to beg, dance or sell their bodies in order to earn a living. They are looked down upon by the society because of their profession, but it's the society itself who has left them no choice.They are normally bullied, beaten and raped. In spite all of this they manage to put a smile on their face and live their life. In our society they are referred to as 'khawajasira' or 'khusra'. They have no job opportunities and until recently they were not even recognized as legal citizens. A lot of them have been fighting for their rights and they have succeeded to some extent, but honestly their is a long way to go.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvehhXaFh8U
this video will provide a better understanding of their life.

In our country, transgenders are treated equally because for us, they are also humans and they deserved to be love and respected. Most of transgenders here are accepted even with their families. As long as they are doing right and they know how to value the rules around them and they know how to respect the people around them, there's no reason for us to hurt them but to accept them.

If you accept them you take a part of  their sin upon youself. Is it such necessary?
berkcelik16

Activity: 78

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:53:48 PM

It shouldn't be forgotten that they are humans like us. It might be because of their hormonal disorders.
dimpsk

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:20:44 PM

It shouldn't be forgotten that they are humans like us. It might be because of their hormonal disorders.

Then they needed to  be cured with some medicine. I'm against phisical and law punishment but they should feel obstraction at least.
Abomination should be condemned.
SoundChariGrabs

Activity: 58

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:56:17 PM

There is a lot of discrimination and negative thoughts when it comes about transgenders.
diagnosticpillar

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:06:35 PM

A lot of people are scared of transgenders and treat them badly.
dimpsk

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:47:45 PM

A lot of people are scared of transgenders and treat them badly.

Theu are not another rase or gender - they are the same basicaly. If one steals money - would you want to punish him some how. Or just tell him that he is on the wrong way ?
callingbubblyH

Activity: 55

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:21:23 AM

It is very important to treat everyone equally no matter what their gender is.
dimpsk

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:54:26 PM

It is very important to treat everyone equally no matter what their gender is.

Transgender is not gender. It is abomination and sin.
THEsnowdonmelody7

Activity: 54

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:47:30 PM

It is not fair to treat transgenders badly after all they are also humans.
jak3
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:52:15 PM

I think people who treat other humans as animals are retarded. I don't know what to say about them if you can't respect other humans and judge them on the gender or any other stuff then you are really sick. I know that there are many types of humans in the world some rely on the society and some gifted and some I like those which most people hate but no one should be treated separately everyone has complete rights to get respect if they respect you. Just like in corporate world if you have good communication skill and a skill set then you are welcome in the company this treat everyone like that.
dimpsk

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:11:50 PM
Last edit: March 18, 2018, 06:56:13 PM by dimpsk

I think people who treat other humans as animals are retarded. I don't know what to say about them if you can't respect other humans and judge them on the gender or any other stuff then you are really sick. I know that there are many types of humans in the world some rely on the society and some gifted and some I like those which most people hate but no one should be treated separately everyone has complete rights to get respect if they respect you. Just like in corporate world if you have good communication skill and a skill set then you are welcome in the company this treat everyone like that.

If you are the SEO of company you no doubts can hire all your staff among transgenders. But will it be successful if you pay attention not to working skills and abilityes but some kind of abomination. Otherwise with a mixed staff you will get conflicts. It is just simple. One should not puff out his sexual perversion at working place. It is kind of harrasment after all. One can loves sheep or frog. But better do it behind the closed doors and curtains
Vincoin.cash

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:14:14 PM

Transgender is very common now a days, but we have to respect them, their decisions and emotions, as long as they didn't hurt us...
dimpsk

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:25:14 PM

Transgender is very common now a days, but we have to respect them, their decisions and emotions, as long as they didn't hurt us...

There is nothing to respect here of course. But if I don't see it - why not. No problem it's not my business. Otherwise it is sexual harrasment for me.
cr_liev

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:30:07 PM

Okay, people may be cruel to transgenders because people tend to aggressively perceive everything that contadicts their views for life. But there are more and more acts of provocation on the side of transgenders! Why do they do this? Why not just live their lives without all this tinsel?
dimpsk

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:57:59 PM

Okay, people may be cruel to transgenders because people tend to aggressively perceive everything that contadicts their views for life. But there are more and more acts of provocation on the side of transgenders! Why do they do this? Why not just live their lives without all this tinsel?

I am agree with this point.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: