Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 10:44:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Transgenders.  (Read 7312 times)
stonefire

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:16:26 PM

They are humans also, entitled to be happy in this society, as long as they are happy of what they are doing then go on, if it is a sin because of what they are doing as transgender, then dont judge them only God has the right to give the punishment.
fabioganga

Activity: 478
Merit: 113

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 05:55:24 PM

A lot of people are scared of them as they will bite you. They are humans be nice to them.

A lot of people are scared of them, for quite valid reasons. A few days back, a transgender in my area was arrested for flashing his sexual organ in front of primary school students. When the cops tried to arrest that thing, he said that he had the right to assert his sexuality. WTF?

I believe you have indeed hit the nail with your hammer as it were.

I don't have anything against neither gays nor transgenders, AS LONG as you leave me in peace to live my life I will let you live yours in peace too.

However, when you have to impose your so called "right to assert your sexuality" by kissing other men at gay prides when young children may be passing by or flashing your penis to kids in front of a primary school I believe that you are going well over the threshold of respecting each other.

I don't participate into any prides where I hail my pride and happiness for being heterosexual, because I believe that people's sexuality shouldn't be something that I show off to others with pride. Sexuality is something very intimate.

And no, I am not homophobic. Think what you want. I have gay friends who respect me and I respect them. But flashing one's own penis in front of very young kids is totally against nature and it should not be allowed, actually it should be punished.

So I don't care what you do in bed and who you go to bed with, keep it for yourself without making such a showy display of it as if I am the wrong person if I don't think this is appropriate.
dimpsk

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:36:23 PM

There are many treating the transgenders differently and it should just stop.

I don't think so.
dimpsk

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:43:33 PM

Okay, people may be cruel to transgenders because people tend to aggressively perceive everything that contadicts their views for life. But there are more and more acts of provocation on the side of transgenders! Why do they do this? Why not just live their lives without all this tinsel?
I don't have anything against transgenders but if you are a man and feel that you are a woman then you should make sure that you do the necessary surgeries to change your sex in the long run and identify as the gender that you wanted to be all the time. Instead of campaigning for a third gender which is absurd and ridiculous.

Yep that's it.  If one feels that he is not man but woman or vice versa - there is not any problem  here. Go unto the surgeons  knife,  cut youself. But do not go the crossroad instead crying I am transgender I am the new gender and all that shit.  It is insane for shure. And shoud be punished.
dimpsk

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 06:46:16 PM

like us transgender are also humans so why would we treat them as an animal?? Its cruel

Better to heal  them. By  surgeon or psychiatrist
fornaxplayed

Activity: 54

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 07:28:40 PM

I don't know why they treat them like that. I have a friend who is also a transgender I don't feel anything awkard
LovellaSai

Activity: 89

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:10:19 PM

To be honest I am a transgender, transformed to a girl from a boy, I know how it feels to be such Sad
dimpsk

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:51:45 AM

To be honest I am a transgender, transformed to a girl from a boy, I know how it feels to be such Sad

Not a problem while you are not crying about it on crossroad and do not offence one phisically. But tell us if you can ofcourse. Does operation of changing gender helped you? Are you content with your life now?
impatientyoutubeJ

Activity: 60

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 05:20:08 AM

I know they are not like that from the beginning and sometimes due to environmental pressure they become such Sad we should support them
0k0l0g

Activity: 66

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:27:43 AM

It's so sad that these people face such struggles in their lives. Fortunately, in my part of the world, we are more open and accepting. At least the law prohibits such discrimination. But the reality in fact is I am sure quite different. I am sure there is still a lot of ignorance
PrinceCaspian

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:50:21 AM

In my country transgenders are treated like animals. Their families give them up and they are raised by groups of transgenders living together, who raise them as their own. They are forced to beg, dance or sell their bodies in order to earn a living. They are looked down upon by the society because of their profession, but it's the society itself who has left them no choice.They are normally bullied, beaten and raped. In spite all of this they manage to put a smile on their face and live their life. In our society they are referred to as 'khawajasira' or 'khusra'. They have no job opportunities and until recently they were not even recognized as legal citizens. A lot of them have been fighting for their rights and they have succeeded to some extent, but honestly their is a long way to go.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvehhXaFh8U
this video will provide a better understanding of their life.

I really have no problem with people who are gay, bi-sexual, or trans, or whether they are female or male as long as they are not doing something inhuman or immoral. I believe that everyone deserves to be treated fairly and resepcted. I believe in gender equality and each of us has an important role in our community.

▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
   ▄████████████████████████▄████████████████████████████████████▀▀███▄
  █████████▀        ▀███████████████▀         ▀████   ██████   ██████▀██     ███████████▄    ██████████   ███████████▄
 █████████    ▄▄▄▄    █████████████▀   ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███    █████   ██████████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀████
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███     ████   ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███       ███
██████████   ▀█████▄▄▄█████████████   ███████   ███      ███   ████████████            ███   ███          ███       ███
███████████▄    ▀▀█████████████████   ███████   ███   █   ██   ████████████            ███   ███  █████   ███      ▄███
██████████████▄▄    ▀██████████████   ███████   ███   ██   █   ████████████            ███   ███  ▀▀▀▀▀   ███    █████▀
██████████▀▀▀█████▄   █████████████   ███████   ███   ███      ████████████            ███   ███          ███     ███
██████████   ██████   █████████████   ███████   ███   ████     ███████████   ███       ███   ███          ███      ███
 █████████    ▀▀▀▀    █████████████▄   ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███   █████    ██████████    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███       ███
  █████████▄        ▄███████████████▄         ▄████   ██████   ██████▄██     ███████████▀    ██████████   ███        ███
   ▀████████████████████████▀████████████████████████████████████▄▄███▀
      ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
█████|     Telegram     |     Twitter     |     Medium     |     Youtube     |     Facebook     |█████

WHITEPAPER
ONEPAGER
ANN Thread

PRIVATE SALE...MARCH 10
PRE-SALE▬▬▬.MARCH 25
CROWDSALE.APRIL 11
dimpsk

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:27:06 PM
Last edit: March 23, 2018, 05:49:35 PM by dimpsk

I know they are not like that from the beginning and sometimes due to environmental pressure they become such Sad we should support them

We could support only those whom behavior is good. Any bad deed should be punished. No matter who did it. Transgender or lesbian or fagot. Or straight. It is just simply. And they become good. Step by step.
ymirymir

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:10:36 PM

In my country transgenders are treated like animals. Their families give them up and they are raised by groups of transgenders living together, who raise them as their own. They are forced to beg, dance or sell their bodies in order to earn a living. They are looked down upon by the society because of their profession, but it's the society itself who has left them no choice.They are normally bullied, beaten and raped. In spite all of this they manage to put a smile on their face and live their life. In our society they are referred to as 'khawajasira' or 'khusra'. They have no job opportunities and until recently they were not even recognized as legal citizens. A lot of them have been fighting for their rights and they have succeeded to some extent, but honestly their is a long way to go.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvehhXaFh8U
this video will provide a better understanding of their life.

In our country, transgenders are too lucky because they have their part and role in our society. Most of the transgenders here excel in different field because of the support from the people around them. They are accepted and respected here. They are treated equal because I believe that they also deserve to live a normal and happy life.
Blackmet

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 08:49:06 PM

I don't hate those people but think that they have problems with their head. I can't understand how the switching their sex and keep in their mind past...

dimpsk

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:09:06 AM

I don't hate those people but think that they have problems with their head. I can't understand how the switching their sex and keep in their mind past...

Agree with this. I asked one, here, in this thread, who called himself transgeder who got operation of gender changing. How do you feel now, do you content? And, no answer still. He is not content. He will cry I am transgender no matter what. May be he will bite someone one day. So the problem in his mind at first.
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:00:16 AM

Agree with this. I asked one, here, in this thread, who called himself transgeder who got operation of gender changing. How do you feel now, do you content? And, no answer still. He is not content. He will cry I am transgender no matter what. May be he will bite someone one day. So the problem in his mind at first.

Yep, it seems that suicide rates are the same whether they operate or not. That's what a lot of people don't seem to understand, this may be a mental disorder/illness and instead of helping them we are enabling them and telling them that it's ok, there is nothing wrong with them. It would be like telling an schizophrenic that it's ok, he is ok.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
lancelot0220

Activity: 116

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 11:30:59 AM

As a person and as a part of our society, even if they are transgenders they need to be respect and  give them a love because they are also people that same with us. 
Akolade66

Activity: 85
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 04:25:18 PM

They should be treated more bad..  It is just a wrong way of life. They got what they deserved..  In my country that won't even be  Accepted at all.

gemstra  |▌  The Future of Social Selling  |▌  A blockchain infrastructure
● ● ● ●  for the biggest gig economy of tomorrow  ● ● ● ●
10theguling

Activity: 38

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:15:38 PM

this is one of many charachter who called it abnormal, as we know first time you born in world is a boy then why you want to be a girl ?
god choose you to be boy because his know the way of the best for your self  Smiley
FallApart

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:50:03 PM

i've been very supportive of this society for a long time, a firm believer in equality!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: