Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:59:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best coin to buy today?  (Read 35964 times)
ShadyMash
Copper Member

Activity: 298
Merit: 11

https://wesp.io

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 10:30:06 AM

With my trading experiance this is not the time to buy any altcoin.all the alts going down because of the btc hard folk.invest in bitcoin and keep them in a wallet that support  bitcoin gold.you can get btc : btg ( 1:1) if you have btc in btg wallets like bittrex,yobit etc.DONT BUY ANY ALT.

ghost14k

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:54:34 AM

It's really hard to say and plenty best coins already full the market. Coinmarketcap is a good way to start and you can get your hands full from there.
Nikhilk

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:56:30 PM

U can use telegram channels
They gives signals about coins
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 03:54:12 PM

what you want regularly trade or long time hold and your amount. you want regularly trade you can like,
xrb
waves
lun
omg
this coin you can like for regularly trade. if you want long time hold you can choose,
Eth
next
waves
you can choose this coin for long time. i think eth is best fr long time hold.
How can eth be the best coin to buy when bitcoins are available ?
Eth is nothing as compared to bitcoins. Bitcoins are the best option for long term investment because they have always created history. Many investors are treating them as assets because they know the real potential and worth of bitcoins.
You can invested on both, bitcoin and ETH, so you will also know the worth of bitcoin. Since you think ETH is not much good in bitcoin then maybe just try them both at the same time. Maybe there is a time that ETH can give us income when the time that bitcoin will dump. Right?
JamesIV

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

Live Stars - Adult Streaming Platform

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 04:56:08 PM

Assuming i have 10000$ to invest today. what can be the best outcome until mid/end November. options:
A) buy all BTC and get bitcoin gold
B) buy XRP,ETH,LTC and BCC before fork as their price are down,  i understood that all altcoins are getting uptrend after fork
C) invest all in BTC get btc gold and then convert all to other altcoins ?
D) Your suggestion?why?
If I were you, I would choose answer C: invest all in BTC get BTC gold and then convert then all to altcoin. I think BTC price has set a barier at $6000 and it won't raise until end November. With Bitcoin gold you receive, you have the profit.

adityakr56

Activity: 40

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:23:31 PM

What is the best coin to buy today?  So many good coins.. sometimes I have hard time thinking what's the best coin to buy.
I would like to list a few here:
I would love to invest in small budget rate coins with high objectives and better team..!!

After several researchs and going through the objectives of some best selected coins which have here been listed below :

(A coin costing 20cents can have high public support and get raised to 20$ easily as already seen in the past which gives you a return of 1000% meaning 100 folds for your initial investment .

Whereas considering a high rate coin for instance say 750$ which means if it gets to 7500$ your money gets 10 folds increase which is quite unobvious scenario a crytocoin overtaking price of current bitcoin price which is most likely not to happen under normal circumstances exceptions neglected.)

So listing some coins you can think about investing in and upgrading your portfolio:

TenX Pay
Siacoin
Dogecoin
Stratis (currently 3$)
Cardano
Neo
Reddcoin
Verge
Blackcoin
Further newly listed coins will be updated in the list..!!

Have al eye on filecoin abd tezos about to hit the market get your bags ready and strike at the dips.
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:52:50 PM

What is the best coin to buy today?  So many good coins.. sometimes I have hard time thinking what's the best coin to buy.
I would like to list a few here:
I would love to invest in small budget rate coins with high objectives and better team..!!

After several researchs and going through the objectives of some best selected coins which have here been listed below :

(A coin costing 20cents can have high public support and get raised to 20$ easily as already seen in the past which gives you a return of 1000% meaning 100 folds for your initial investment .

Whereas considering a high rate coin for instance say 750$ which means if it gets to 7500$ your money gets 10 folds increase which is quite unobvious scenario a crytocoin overtaking price of current bitcoin price which is most likely not to happen under normal circumstances exceptions neglected.)

So listing some coins you can think about investing in and upgrading your portfolio:

TenX Pay
Siacoin
Dogecoin
Stratis (currently 3$)
Cardano
Neo
Reddcoin
Verge
Blackcoin
Further newly listed coins will be updated in the list..!!

Have al eye on filecoin abd tezos about to hit the market get your bags ready and strike at the dips.

Is dogecoin really worth to invest our money? I don't think, so it came long back, but still, it is very less price not even reached one decent price. So i don't have any hopes on this coin. When I enter this bitcoin world that time, i bought few thousands of dogecoin. Still, i am keeping that coins let's see I will get profit or not.
Fahim

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:04:40 PM

In my opinion, now everyone is crazy about BTC exactly.
This is stability, minimal risks, not the highest, but the income. Get bitcoin gold and sell with margin.
Is not that the point?
Huan Pres

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:59:42 PM

May I ask you which channels are you in?  Huh Huh Huh
justme83

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:46:34 PM

siacoin (low price) and syscoin (planning masternote)
rhamzter

Activity: 420
Merit: 282

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:50:43 PM

what you want regularly trade or long time hold and your amount. you want regularly trade you can like,
xrb
waves
lun
omg
this coin you can like for regularly trade. if you want long time hold you can choose,
Eth
next
waves
you can choose this coin for long time. i think eth is best fr long time hold.
How can eth be the best coin to buy when bitcoins are available ?
Eth is nothing as compared to bitcoins. Bitcoins are the best option for long term investment because they have always created history. Many investors are treating them as assets because they know the real potential and worth of bitcoins.
You can invested on both, bitcoin and ETH, so you will also know the worth of bitcoin. Since you think ETH is not much good in bitcoin then maybe just try them both at the same time. Maybe there is a time that ETH can give us income when the time that bitcoin will dump. Right?
I bet to waves, ethereum and ark because these coin are seems difference to the other coins, due to immediately growth of this coin. However I know that all crypto had experience of different like this coming segwit we never know if the bitcoin and altcoins are still growing or they experience falling down of value.
eloymjb

Activity: 247

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:52:14 AM

in this situation and the upcoming fork will come. the best coin to buy today is bitcoin because the fork is coming and they give free bitcoingold equally to your bitcoin on your wallet. sounds interesting and give instant profit to all.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM TWITTER INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
LordDisick

Activity: 322
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:46:41 AM

There are some really promising coins at the moment, right now I would be looking to buy ethereum, electroneum and SIA (it is super cheap right now).

I second this, ethereum for me is second best coin to buy because of the cheap price but for me Bitcoin is still the best coin though its not good idea to buy right now because of the high price but once it goes down again that will be the best time to buy bitcoin and wait for it to increase again which is  very worth it. Bitcoin really give big profits compared to other coins.
carlerha

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:28:26 AM

There are some really promising coins at the moment, right now I would be looking to buy ethereum, electroneum and SIA (it is super cheap right now).

I second this, ethereum for me is second best coin to buy because of the cheap price but for me Bitcoin is still the best coin though its not good idea to buy right now because of the high price but once it goes down again that will be the best time to buy bitcoin and wait for it to increase again which is  very worth it. Bitcoin really give big profits compared to other coins.
Every person has their own choice, I think there are so many other potential coins, which can really give you a good profit. Although in presnet time i do not think that there is any other currency which can give you such a good profit that we can expect from bitcoin i think in present bitcoin is the berst option to trade in present time. because bitcoin price is expected to increase more.
cotton ball

Activity: 1288
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 06:46:30 AM

I'm curious about the bitcoingold, their pattern is much more stable than BCH and has a solid team of developers, I think it will be good for long-term purchases, we have to wait for this and buy more because many traders will sell it in an emotional state.
ferdaus

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:26:39 AM

Bitcoin is a great opportunity to improve the financial condition of people and therefore the purchasing power will increase several times. Obviously its best you invest in bitcoin.
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:30:54 AM

Yeah, it would be a great help to view a telegram channel but I will advise to not buy any coin just on the current results. What I am trying to say is the past performance must be checked out first and then future predictions by some experts must be consulted.

This will clear many doubts of any person. In my opinion, bitcoin is the only coin that should be at the top of making investment. Experts are of the view that it will cross 10k dollars within first half of 2018.
Marrionbitcoin

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 09:48:48 AM

There are so many cryptocurrencies but I suggest that you still invest in Bitcoin because this is the mother of all currencies with high volume of investments. But as of now, the price is very high so you need to wait to this will go down a bit. Once lowered down, that's the time you will need to put your investments to Bitcoin.
justspare

Activity: 1022
Merit: 538

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 10:14:47 AM

depends on your budget, and there are so many good coins. you have a wide choice
This is what the fact is. If you have good amount of money in your pocket, only then you have some choice. As far as buying of bitcoins is concerned, I must say that at present there is no other coin which is a better option for buying other than bitcoin. Bitcoin is the main point of attraction for most of the investors. You can rely on bitcoin snow for your better tomorrow.

idahosk

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

ARNA | TokenSale - December 15th

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 12:43:17 PM

I like WINGS and DECENT. Price is very low, potential for grow is huge. All Project have strong Dev team and Vision.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: