Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:55:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best coin to buy today?  (Read 35964 times)
farwellbit

Activity: 287
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:24:57 AM

What is the best coin to buy today?  So many good coins.. sometimes I have hard time thinking what's the best coin to buy.

As of this moment,the best coin to buy is bitcoin.bitcoin is really fast to increase and get fast profits to us if we use it in a good investment.but its always depend on you're capital.if you can afford to buy btc then buy it.but if you can't afford it then buy other coin that best in you're capital amount.all coin is profitable.
The top leading coin amongst all other coins which are there in crypto world is no doubt bitcoin. Buying of bitcoin is not an easy thing right now as the market value of bitcoin is increasing very much and has now crossed over 17000$. However, you can buy a portion of bitcoin and this will really prove out to be very much beneficial for you. Otherwise, buying of ETH is also a good option for making money.
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:44:18 AM

Bitcoin cash and ET is now incres the pricess. Bitcoin prices is down but bitcoin is incres next time. So coins pricess is not stabel so it will chage the prices every time and every day. If need information for the bitcoin pricess list you will check the bitcoin pricess list. Then you will know about the all thing and pricess information.
globalcitizen

Activity: 476
Merit: 104

Decentralized global citizen and crypto-preneur

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:19:00 AM

Go for Bitcoin right now and don't forget to put some portion of your investment into ICO like Trade.io which I believe will give you a good ROI.
Cotton Candy

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 06:21:02 AM

What is the best coin to buy today?  So many good coins.. sometimes I have hard time thinking what's the best coin to buy.

For me the best coins are of course the ethereum the litecoins the ripple monero and a lot more just look at the marketplace and you will see the top 5  successful altcoins and that is the best coins for me that you should invest into. If you buy that today it will guarantee you a big profits becausebtheir value in the market are not that expensive as bitcoins so if they pump with you money in it you will sure gonna have a bug moeny too.
Trimegistus
Legendary

Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027

View Profile
December 22, 2017, 05:08:33 PM

Today is a good day to buy altcoins, most of them are plummeting in pair with BTC.

Take a good look at the 3 month chart and you'll see which ones are worth buying.

BTC might be a good bet too but I'm not sure the correction has already stopped, maybe the price will drop even further.

futile-resistance

Activity: 840
Merit: 516

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 06:14:53 AM

Ethereum with the new speed on the ethereum network and the partnership it's building is shaping to be a huge one for 2018 in my opinion.
Yes this is right, if you are specifically talking about the best coin to be bought in today date then yes ETH is something better that all other coins including bitcoin in this specific regard. Reason is, bitcoins have such huge price value of selling and buying as well. So in that case of buying, there are huge chances of loss coming along. But in ETH price is low and you can buy for good.
geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 11:51:36 AM

Bitcoin is still the number one coin to keep it. Currently, dgb and ripple are experiencing rapid price increases. You should pay attention to the coin under $ 1 it can grow pretty fast in a short time.
Ripple has really shown some good growth in last couple of weeks, I think it has jumped from $0.27 to 0.73 in a time span of 2 weeks, this has really proved that investors are also taking ripple seriously.

Moreover, the tactics of ripple is a bit different, because they are trying to get some banks behind their back so as to get more confidence of the people around the globe. Once they will be successful, then the price will really see some good raise.
MAJICOIN

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 01:18:01 PM

I am much interested in Ethereum now a days i don't know why but the Ethereum currency i like very much for now as the market value is good the price is normal to buy and the transactions are good and fast in the last year as after the Christmas we will see that the price will grow again and the new year will be lucky for Ethereum as well. I like to buy Ethereum now. It is suggested to all of you that buy bitcoin and Ethereum because the market for these two are very good as the other coins are also good for to be specific these two are now good to invest in these.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
anga3636

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:16:28 AM

Before you choose, study hard about what coin is best to invest eventhough there are lot of coins you think are good. A lot of people said that bitcoin was good because it keeps on increasing other said that altcoins are best. You will decide on that.

Well if we're talking about which cpin to buy today, then i'm not looking anywhere else past btc. Ride the bullrun. Though if you're planning on holding for an extended amount of time, altcoin prices are down in general so maybe a good time for it as well. But surest would definitely btc
Exactly! You actually need to put in lot of efforts and you need to have good amount of knowledge about all the coins which are present there in the world of crypto currency. Only then, you’ll be able to decide which coin is the best coin to buy.

For me, the best coin and in fact the top rated coin in the world of crypto currency is none other than that of bitcoin. I will go for buying of bitcoin.
Buying bitcoin is a good choice because the market of bitcoin is now on sale and you can easily buy for a cheaper now because of the dumps in the market but if you really want to diversify then you should do a lot of research to know the possible opportunities that you can grab that can be found in other coins.
Bitcoin is best in all aspect its acceptance its profit everything about it is impressive and those who had invested into it in past are enjoying their lives and there is no difficulty to buy this coin simple order this coin and do whatever you want this coin will start giving you profit on the very next moment of you bought it and after all it is accepted in all the major regions of world which show that future of bitcoin is bright.
If we look at the ranking of different kind of coins which are there in the world of crypto currency, then we’ll get to know this thing that it is none other than that of bitcoin which is at the top of the list. I am in very much favor of investing money and that too in bitcoin. It will really help you in earning much more amount of money than you actually want to have in your life.
It depend on your mind that on which level you want to invest if you want to invest on high level then I will suggest you to invest in bitcoin because the rate of bitcoin is high as compare to other coins and if you want to start on medium level then I will suggest you to start working with ethereum.
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 12:19:16 PM

XRP's dump is already ended, it gonna be raised soon so it's now the time for you to hold it.
No doubt about the etherum and bitcoin and also to the fact about how these have already dominated the market, but to invest in these coins for good profit, you have to have a huge capital so that you can get good reward. Now, for all those who want to invest their small savings and new to this market, should start with little capital in some cheaper coins and once they are confident enough about the trading, then they can join others in bitcoin and etherum.
fijiral

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 12:33:02 PM

Why would bitcoin go down? Christmas is over, first BTC futures shorting contract is over as well, banks opened today, hard fork coming. It makes 0 sense from a fundamental point of view.
cryptoglam

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 12:54:41 PM

I think you should totally invest into modultrade. It's a pretty cool idea. Im planning on becoming rich thanks to them mwahaha exciting!!!
Tehhmm

Activity: 18

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 12:57:57 PM

Try low-ish marketcap coins with solid tech such as REQ, ICN.  As well as more speculative coins such as HST and ELIX.
grandbrad02

Activity: 52

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:33:51 PM

IMO, you should buy LTC or ETH for now because according to the trends, they gonna increase in Jan 2018.
freshprinceofbelair

Activity: 45

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:45:47 PM

at this time, investing is too dangerous.I would wait a couple more days to invest.
bamb

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 03:56:35 PM

The best coin to buy today is still bitcoin and ether. Your purchase of any coin should be based on the knowledge and behaviour of such coin in terms of price in the market! Getting to know a coin for what it is will definitely take time except you are buying ICO like ALGORY.IO of which you can get information you need on it's website and it's ann thread! Bitcoin and ether is still you safe bet, After you hold any of these two, you can then go ahead to make other purchases!

██▄▄              ▄▄██
                                   █████▄        ▄█████
      ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄     █████▄      ▄█████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄███████████▄    █████████████▄    █████▄    ▄█████   ▄▄███████████▄    █████     █████
 █████▀▀▀▀██████   ██████▀▀▀██████    █████▄  ▄█████   ▄█████▀▀▀▀▀█████▄   █████   █████
█████  ▄▄█████▀▀   █████     █████     █████▄▄█████    █████       █████    █████ █████
██████████▀▀       █████     █████      ██████████     █████       █████     █████████
 ██████▀ ▄▄▄█▄     █████     █████       ████████      ▀█████▄▄▄▄▄█████▀      ███████
  ▀████████████    █████     █████        █████        ▀▀███████████▀         █████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀           █████
                                                                             █████
                                                                            █████
                                                                           █████
                    ▄▄▄████▄
▀████▄▄▄          ▄██████████
 ▀███████▄       ▄██████████
  ▀████████      ██████████
   █████████    ██████████▀
    █████████  ▄█████████▀
     █████████ ██████████
      ██████████████████
      ▀████████████████
       ▀█████████████▀
        ▀████████████▀
         ▀██████████▀
           ▀███████▀
vit05

Activity: 672
Merit: 526

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:02:56 PM

I do not know about the best. But the worst is just any coin that McAfee talk about. Will could buy and a few hours later you could lose 50%. Is just a stupid pump and dump scheme that is worst then the ones on telegram groups. People could lose a lot follow his advice.
krayzie32

Activity: 479
Merit: 250

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 04:15:58 PM

I check the market requently and I realize that the market are recovering. Top 10 altcoins are increasing and it is a good news for investors. So now, you can choose ETH, Dash or Litecoin to buy. Both of them are ok

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
j4shortee

Activity: 14

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 05:41:22 PM

Omise GO, EOS, NEO, ICX - among big capitalizations coins.
Teskje

Activity: 52

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:00:44 PM

I think DGB would be a nice one for you because it's on the trend.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 [46] 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: