Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:13:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  
Author Topic: What is the best coin to buy today?  (Read 35961 times)
gandame

Activity: 924
Merit: 505

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:10:54 PM

What is the best coin to buy today?  So many good coins.. sometimes I have hard time thinking what's the best coin to buy.
You are right many good coins that you can buy, today almost coins that sleep in a long time the price now is pumping so i think do buy and collect and hold it.
mrlee0808

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:29:24 AM

Could anyone tell me what kind and how of information will effect to price of altcoin. I am new in this market. and there are many news such as hardfork, segwit, snapshot, airdrop, lighting network, wallet releasing, mining pool release... and I don't know it news effect to price of altcoin or not. Plz hepl!!!
kamote291993

Activity: 140
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:31:32 AM

It's depend on you and Its decide for your personal recharge and  ts is impossible to predict any valuable gold coin. Actually you want to be rich in a short-term then  you should invest some coins. if you have any understanding any altcoin then you can buy. I think  its good for you to  buy bitcoin

Trimegistus
Legendary

Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:32:43 PM

Could anyone tell me what kind and how of information will effect to price of altcoin. I am new in this market. and there are many news such as hardfork, segwit, snapshot, airdrop, lighting network, wallet releasing, mining pool release... and I don't know it news effect to price of altcoin or not. Plz hepl!!!

You'll need to devote a significant amount of time to study several projects.

These are my criteria:

- Premined or not?

Premined coins are too suspicious. The devs take an initial big slice for themselves always justifying that with some philosophical rhetoric but there are many past examples of total scam coins using this scheme. 

- ICO or no ICO?

I don't like ICOs, I prefer to invest in an already ongoing project with given proof of stability and endurance. I'm not saying all ICOs are scam, but same of them are for sure!

- How old is the coin?

In my book, if a coin is still being actively traded after 3/4 years of existence, this has to mean something; there is a faithful community behind it.

- Is it still being actively developed?

Following the previous point, if after 3/4 years the coin still has a dev team committed to it with real plans for the future, then it has a real project!

- Does it have any real use besides pure pump and dump speculation?

Is the coin being used for any kind of purchases? If not, are there any plans for it? Otherwise, it will only be a play toy for trading.

- Does it have an active and large community?

How large is the community? Is it still active or everybody left a long time ago?

- Is it PoW of PoS?

Proof of Work is a dead end, the power consumption is obscene. Not viable for the average domestic crypto enthusiast. Proof of Stake can be done with a Rasberry Pi  Grin

- Fully functioning wallet?

Some coins have terrible wallets, unstable, not user friendly. This is a key factor, the software has to be in line with the state of the at crypto developments.

WatchMaker

Activity: 518
Merit: 104

PUFFY FINANCE

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 12:59:53 AM

What is the best coin to buy today?  So many good coins.. sometimes I have hard time thinking what's the best coin to buy.
In August 2017 bitcoin is the best coin to buy no doubt, but currently, the best coin to buy is Ripple XRP. Think Ripple coin has huge potential and a serious role to play in 2018.

Swap & Trade Tokens, Enjoy Great Yield & APYs
▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬  PUFFY FINANCE  ▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬
▬▬▬JOIN PRIVATE SALE▬▬▬ >>Early Opportunity<<▬▬▬
aervin11

Activity: 602
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:04:09 AM

You'll need to devote a significant amount of time to study several projects.

These are my criteria:

- Premined or not?

Premined coins are too suspicious. The devs take an initial big slice for themselves always justifying that with some philosophical rhetoric but there are many past examples of total scam coins using this scheme. 

- ICO or no ICO?

I don't like ICOs, I prefer to invest in an already ongoing project with given proof of stability and endurance. I'm not saying all ICOs are scam, but same of them are for sure!

- How old is the coin?

In my book, if a coin is still being actively traded after 3/4 years of existence, this has to mean something; there is a faithful community behind it.

- Is it still being actively developed?

Following the previous point, if after 3/4 years the coin still has a dev team committed to it with real plans for the future, then it has a real project!

- Does it have any real use besides pure pump and dump speculation?

Is the coin being used for any kind of purchases? If not, are there any plans for it? Otherwise, it will only be a play toy for trading.

- Does it have an active and large community?

How large is the community? Is it still active or everybody left a long time ago?

- Is it PoW of PoS?

Proof of Work is a dead end, the power consumption is obscene. Not viable for the average domestic crypto enthusiast. Proof of Stake can be done with a Rasberry Pi  Grin

- Fully functioning wallet?

Some coins have terrible wallets, unstable, not user friendly. This is a key factor, the software has to be in line with the state of the at crypto developments.

Whoa! Really useful comment man, Thank you for this. I feel some quite of empowered because I read something that could help me in terms of my desicion making on my way to trading. Thank you very much! Grin
iged_war

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:08:37 AM

You are right many good coins that you can buy, today almost coins that sleep in a long time the price now is pumping so i think do buy and collect and hold it.
buy cheap coin that has good futures.much technique to find best coin to buy.simplest way is read they whitepaper and learn about their product and roadmap.we can find best coin according this methode.

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
Green_Earth

Activity: 462
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 05:44:38 AM

At this time all currency price is booming.so best currency for buy find is so hard.yet I think, at this moment xvg or xrp is the best coin for buy.
BariaczRoni

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:48:37 AM

In August 2017 bitcoin is the best coin to buy no doubt, but currently, the best coin to buy is Ripple XRP. Think Ripple coin has huge potential and a serious role to play in 2018.
Why do you think Ripple have more chance to grow? Ripple price increase so much in 1 months, gain 4 - 6 times. I think this increase is not stable and the price need to drop back to 0.4$ before it can grow in 2018.
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:23:18 AM

best coin now a days for trading is bitcoin because price of bitcoin is very low now a days and you need to buy more and more bitcoin now because as the price of bitcoin increased then you can make enough more profit by selling your BTC. But for this you should choose the right time so that the price of bitcoin increased then you need to start selling.
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:59:12 AM

In my opinion, it would be bitcoin since it's value is starting to go down again, thus making these days a good time to invest on it. Other than bitcoin, I also like or prefer to buy ethereum and litecoin since there is an increase on the popularity of both coins.

rejin29x

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:59:17 AM

If I want to purchase I will purchase BCH and ETH because these are good altcoins according to me and these are famous and growing in the market. All the coins are good because these are crypto currencies and will make you successful in the future. I like to buy bitcoin also but it is difficult for me to buy now
Synaesthesia

Activity: 546
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:26:43 AM

What exactly do you want? You need a coin in long term investment or short term trading? ETH, Bitcoin cash, Ripple, Playkey, Centra are good for investing and Paragon, Carnado, Digibyte are suiable for trading
jeepuerit

Activity: 306
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:18:41 AM

Right now, I can not say what's good to buy coins, It's a good idea to justify your investing how much it will cost you, it's better if you invest and buy a lot of coins below and i Just hold it until it's up, sure that many of your coins are bought there really will be increased.
heyspongebob

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 09:19:17 AM

IOTA or XMR looks like cheap and coin to be added on the to buy list.
howlong3098

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:24:32 AM

I see the potential of Ethereum, but you need to divide the funds you need to target one or three different pennies, decide on you.
SirLancelot

Activity: 2506
Merit: 582

"CoinPoker.com"

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:32:57 AM

XRP's dump is already ended, it gonna be raised soon so it's now the time for you to hold it.
Agreed, bitcoin and ETH, both are the top leading coins in the world of crypto currency. I think of bitcoin to be the best option amongst all other coins as far as buying of any of the crypto coin is concerned. Bitcoin will for sure help you in making your dreams come true and will help you in having more profit than you are expecting from it. You only need to trust bitcoin for you better future.

Austrin

Activity: 329
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:45:45 AM
Merited by Jaci (1)

Now a days and long time ago there are too many coin came into online market but no one can say that which is best but when a coin run this market then we can say what is best to buy. If you want to buy coin you can buy ETH, Ripple, SWP, Waves , BTC, BCH etc.
lol1yatme

Activity: 200

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:07:15 PM

For me the best coins are of course the ethereum the litecoins the ripple monero and a lot more just look at the marketplace and you will see the top 5  successful altcoins and that is the best coins for me that you should invest into. If you buy that today it will guarantee you a big profits becausebtheir value in the market are not that expensive as bitcoins so if they pump with you money in it you will sure gonna have a bug moeny too.
I am not sure about ICOs but what I know is that bitcoin is the most important coin in the crypto market for those who really want to have profit that too big one in the world of digital currencies. Bitcoin has changed everything amazingly. It has brought a big revolution in the use of currencies and also the traditional modes of investments and profit making techniques. Bitcoin is really a blessing for all.
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 01:46:48 PM

For me, the best coin to buy would be something that is very useful and is commonly used by many people, and that is etherium. Bitcoin would be my number one, however, it is really expensive these days because it's value keeps on growing, that's why I would rather buy etherium for now because it is useful for like me who participates in campaigns.
This is not popular coin at all and I am sure that most of the in crypto market are not investing in this coin. Altcoins are second option for investors when bitcoin is there in the market. There are many good coins among altcoins such as ethereum, litecoin, neo and waves.

If we talk about best coin over all, then it is none other than bitcoin. Bitcoin is the one which is all time favorite coin of majority of the investors.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 »
  Print  

Jump to: