Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:27:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Most people dont even know what this is yet.  (Read 13500 times)
Choyor

Activity: 672
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:55:03 AM

We are low-level people familiar with bitcoin, we are still at the beginning of bitcoin development because probably less than 0.1% of the world's population knows about bitcoin and even less that actually owns and uses bitcoin. Those who know it because they love to surf in cyberspace and find out about it. So we are blessed, because at the right moment when bitcoin becomes a world-famous currency people will be conscious to use and adjust what bitcoin is. and it becomes an advantage for us.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bebejhen

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 07:22:25 AM

That's true. I think bitcoin is not yet that popular. Most of them doesn't have any knowledge about bitcoin yet. And we're lucky because we found bitcoin earlier than them. But I am sharing this with my family because I want to share the blessing given by got by using bitcoin.
Johansson6

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 08:47:28 AM
Last edit: September 21, 2017, 10:18:44 AM by Johansson6

In order to use bitcoins you need internet and not everyone uses internet . Most of people don't know how internet/computer works so maybe its the main reason why  Most people don't even know what this is yet. For knowing or starting buying selling bitcoin, you need to have basic know how of the Internet so how will those people operate and use bitcoin who are totally uneducated.

that is not the point, we are living in the world where internet have been the primary needs just like you need to eat. so i think in most places internet available already , the point are when even a classy full of technology store won't adopt a new big thing like bitcoin.

they could do it easily btw. just the matter of time to make them convinced and feel not fear using bitcoin with its volatility.

Amazob, Ebay etc will have to accept Bitcoin one day, and then the smaller stores will follow. Some german online shops for computer hardware accept Bitcoin already.

Why will Amazon and eBay have to accept Bitcoin someday? It's not necessarily a given that even if they do, smaller companies will follow suit (although it's probably more likely than not), but there's argument presented as to why you think those large companies will eventually have to, and the rest of your point reiesnkn this assumption.

We that know about bitcoin should do everything within our means to invest in bitcoin and cryptocurrency to make their life better. From my country over 95% of our citizens do not know about bitcoin and cryptocurrency.  We should to make campaign or a tv add to promote it.
Astvile

Activity: 1484
Merit: 276

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 08:55:37 AM

Ofcourse dont expect that all people and shops already knows bitcoins,bitcoins is still at its early stage of being well knowned in the world wait untill it dominated all marktets and see if people dont know bitcoins Smiley

[ monero.cx ]        CREATE A NEW EXCHANGE
  Contact Us            PGP Key            Mirror URLs  |
████████████EXCHANGE ████████████
Kakawate

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 08:58:11 AM

When I first found out about bitcoins I never really took it seriously untill my friends started to show changes in their lives, as well as changes in their bank acounts, then I started to get curious and eventually joined the community. I think that is what will happen if people would really find out about bitcoin.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 12:23:57 PM

I called around some stores to see if they accept BTC, no one has even heard of it except like 0.1% of people.  Wait till people actually find out this exists...
I think this is the problem of awareness among the people .
I also seen that many people who are making bulk earnings but still don't want to be advance .
I told a person who have a shopping mall in my city , i said him to accept Bitcoin as an payment .
In the starting he asked me that what us advantage of accepting bitcoin payment , i told every profit , but when he asked me that is there any chance of loss or any problem that he can face .
I told him about the confirmation timing and fee and how does the fee system works in the bitcoin transaction .
After all these conversation he got stuck and said that he will never use such types of payment system which is complicated and also the users are not available in bulk for the bitcoin payment .
So here we can say that it is a type of non awareness where people don't want leave the traditional ways of earnings.
ngacengan

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 12:25:47 PM

I called around some stores to see if they accept BTC, no one has even heard of it except like 0.1% of people.  Wait till people actually find out this exists...
if everyone knows bitcoin then bitcoin prices will soar as all buy and buy bitcoin even want to master it, everyone wants to have a chance to have bitcoin and total bitcoin supply is very limited, it makes bitcoin price becomes very expensive.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 06:41:36 AM

This is a way to let some people who feel they are late already understand that they are still very much early. Few countries have declared their adoption of the currency, wait until more declares in the coming years.
It is so obvious that so many people do not have an idea of what bitcoin is and it is interesting to know the present value even at this stage. If you still think you are late, give yourself some few more years and you will know you are one of the elites.
SiDtHeBeSt

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 06:44:32 AM

Its true there are a very few people who know about bitcoins and even fewer ones who use/ earn bitcoins, people will come to know about this in future and get more and more into bitcoins i think
PokerFace3

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:51:47 AM

Just consider it a privilege to be amongst the first few who already knew about bitcoin. Yes, more people may mean  higher bitcoin price, but it will also mean a tougher competition for everyone. You now have the opportunity to make yourself expert and profit more now ahead of ohers.
It is a privilege indeed. Some wont really know the importance of being here today participating in the future until the next few years when they look back to discover that they have made the perfect decision to secure their own future even before it arrived. The reason I keep telling people not to bother trying to buy 1BTC now. All they need do is buy what they would have afforded to buy 8-9 years ago and see the rapidness at which their story turns out positively soon.
baedrill

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:59:44 AM

What exactly do you think will happen if people find out what this is? I am going to assume the role of a skeptic here, and say that most are going to brush it off. Bitcoins are awesome, and truly have the potential to replace paper money someday, but it has less than a stellar reputation thanks to it being known as a currency used for cybercrime. It doesn't help that major players are spreading FUD to manipulate its value. As things stand, Bitcoin still has a lot of room for maturity, and the mainstream will not be ready for it until then. There will be people who will be interested and get into it, don't get me wrong, but they will be fewer in number than those who will not.
Don Pedro Dinero
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1520

The first decentralized crypto betting platform

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 08:09:43 AM

Although most people don’t know about it, I think it won’t take much time until cryptocurrencies are familiar in most people daily lives.

Economic news usually report about cryptos, so I bet between people who invest, even very small investors, cryptos knowledge is widely spread. Bear in mind that most people don’t know what is an ETF either. Nonetheless, most people, even those who are not financially educated, hear about btc when it hits al ATH .

Other facts help as well. In my country, for example, a supermarket has started selling bitcoin cards, and that’s being widely reported in the news.

So, I think it doesn’t matter if we, users, try to actively spread knowledge about btc. In no more that 4 or 5 years most people in developed countries will be familiar with it.

finzyoj

Activity: 644
Merit: 255

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:16:23 AM

Not many people know about bitcoin and very useful for bitcoin users including me, because we first know about the usefulness of this BTC and also its benefits so that if one day bitcoin is known all over the world then bitcoin price will increase and we will get more profit from it.

All people around the world will not be aware what bitcoin is including its usage and benefits without commercialize it on tv. But once they know about it they will make way to learn and earn from it also. Spreading the word about bitcoin for family and friends is helpful for them to know and learn, have income, and invest in bitcoin as time comes.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
fiulpro

Activity: 1862
Merit: 830

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:21:07 AM

Well... The media is preety important... In all this stuff..
 And... There is ... Generally no news about bitcoins...in the news right now so not a very large sector of community knows about it... Soon enough when the bitcoins will rise and the media will cover it.. People will come flocking to ask you about what it is and how it works... 😂

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██
█████████▀██▀████████
████████▀
░░░░▀░░██████████
███████████▌░░▄▄▄░░░▀████████
███████
█████░░░███▌░░░█████████
███
████████░░░░░░░░░░▄█████████
█████████▀░░░▄████░░░░█████████
███
████▄▄░░░░▀▀▀░░░░▄████████
█████
███▌▄█░░▄▄▄▄█████████
▀████
██████▄██
██████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀
.BitcoinCleanUp.com.

.     Debunking Bitcoin's Energy Use     .
███████████████████████████████
███████▀█████████▀▀▀▀█▀████████
███████▌░▀▀████▀░░░░░░░▄███████
███████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████████
████████▄░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████
███████▀▀▀░░░░░░░▄▄████████████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████
...#EndTheFUD...
Fatanut
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1059

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:24:06 AM

Well I do agree that most people don't even know what bitcoin is. Some might have heard about it, but not everyone is capable of learning things by their own. Some will just learn about bitcoin once it has become mainstream and there are tutorials out there that spoon feed everyone. I don't consider bitcoin to be a topic that should be learned by everyone. There are individuals that know about thermodynamics, philosophy, statistics, and so on.. but you don't see them expecting other people to know about it. It requires other bodies of knowledge and bitcoin is pretty much the same. Only thing is that bitcoin requires lesser knowledge that these stuffs.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

usmanov123

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Chikuntv

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:35:44 AM

I slowly become this annoying person who talks about BTC all the time after watching Antonopoulos vids for a few days in a row. I feel like most plp will not understand it anyway (they just not interested in theory) and get used to it like using paper money and plastic cards.
mikegosu

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:40:44 AM

i agree most of the people dont know what bitcoin is. few people have heard about it most of them are teenagers or business minded or ivestors. some will know or learn about when their friend told them or saw in the advertisements.
oething bitcoin is not easily adopted by goverment because they dont know what it is, thats why they didnt legalized it fast.
coynedterm

Activity: 882

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:56:30 AM

i agree most of the people dont know what bitcoin is. few people have heard about it most of them are teenagers or business minded or ivestors. some will know or learn about when their friend told them or saw in the advertisements.
oething bitcoin is not easily adopted by goverment because they dont know what it is, thats why they didnt legalized it fast.
Yeah , true . Once i told about it to one of the shopkeeper in my city , since he asked me much about the bitcoin to accept as an payment but at last when i told him about the confirmation system then he got angry and said that what will happen if will not able to use in any bad circumstances of unconfirm transaction . And also he asked me about the legality , as i was saying true Everything , so he saud that  he will not accept Bitcoin as payment until it will legalise fully in the country because he was aftraid that what will happen if the money that he has get useless after ban like things.
So here i think a main factor  by the government also , who is not clear toward any clear decision of the bitcoin ( in most of the countries ) .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
Ajinomoto40

Activity: 338

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 09:06:18 AM

Even though bitcoin is insanely famous nowadays, you still can not disregard the fact that some of the people don't know it yet. Considering the fact that it is not yet legalized throughout the whole world, it simply means that not everyone knows it yet. There's a large possibility that they've one heard it but to the point that they researched about it, I don't think so. But still I know somewhere someday bitcoin will be known by bitcoin.

bentong talong

Activity: 383

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 09:15:34 AM

I think most of the people as of today are aware that bitcoin exist but still some of them are unaware of what it's purpose and process is. They are unaware of the oppurtunity they may attain if ever they will get the chance to know bitcoin more. They think that it's just a simple cryptocurrency which is just normal but I'm pretty sure they will be surprised if they will understand and know the value of bitcoin. This can more probably change their life.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: