Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:21:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Most people dont even know what this is yet.  (Read 13500 times)
Kim Domingo

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 09:19:25 AM

I called around some stores to see if they accept BTC, no one has even heard of it except like 0.1% of people.  Wait till people actually find out this exists...
Well that is a sad reality but it is really true. There are still lots of people who do not know yet about bitcoin cryptocurrency just like here in my country because the information about it is not widely spread also the bitcoin usage is not that observable because only minimal number of people have been using and knowing it since then. The reason why people still do not know it is because they do not evenly feel its existence due to the fact that there is no direct impact happening to them related to bitcoin usage. But sooner or later when they do know bitcoin well, those stores and people you have asked will surely know bitcoin.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
wolfgang56

Activity: 248

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 09:23:04 AM

I called around some stores to see if they accept BTC, no one has even heard of it except like 0.1% of people.  Wait till people actually find out this exists...
The sad reality about bitcoin is this yet some people wants to make it legalize already. How can you make a thing to be legal if it is not yet that popular? I think people should teach people how things work on bitcoin in that case people will recognize bitcoin.

Spontebob

Activity: 418
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 09:24:14 AM

I'm not surprised anymore about this matter because I know that it is just normal that not everyone is aware on what bitcoin is. The thing is that bitcoin is not yet legalized all over the world so don't expect that everyone you'll meet on the way has an idea about bitcoin. Maybe they will say that they have heard it but haven't tried it yet. This thing is one of the issue that makes us wonder how come people don't have any idea about bitcoin in their life yet.
matuson

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 10:02:37 AM

The sad reality about bitcoin is this yet some people wants to make it legalize already. How can you make a thing to be legal if it is not yet that popular? I think people should teach people how things work on bitcoin in that case people will recognize bitcoin.
This situation will continue for a very long time. All users of bitcoin keep their savings and hope to earn on the price increase. From sellers there is simply no demand for the purchase of goods with bitcoin. There is no demand there will be offers. We need to change the approach to the use of bitcoins.
uztre29

Activity: 275
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 11:13:41 AM

Yes, just wait. Bitcoin is still on its infancy stage. It is still developing. Do not worry. Its popularity is increasing. Individuals getting to know Bitcoin are increasing. Businesses and companies accepting Bitcoin as a payment are increasing. It just needs time. I believe someday Bitcoin will be known worldwide.
Vinaa77

Activity: 1344
Merit: 317

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 11:24:10 AM

indeed bitcoin not so well known in store shop payments. only certain stores accept bills with bitcoins. it is very rarely found in Indonesia my country
Kotone

Activity: 1372
Merit: 503

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 11:29:22 AM

Of clurse even if bitcoin is more rampant now than before there are still a considerable amount of people that doesnt know or who still doesnt realize what the power of bitcoin can do to their lives and in their business. Most people are now hust starting and its up to us to further it.

seraph_the_wise

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 12:39:39 PM

Although many people "know of it", since its been in the media for good and bad reasons alike, they are not really aware of how disruptive it is. They have heard of this newfangled "digital money", they have the concept in their heads, but not yet grasp how it works at even a superficial level, nor the profound changes it will bring to our economic system. How it will change ownership, trust, bank relations, citizen-state relations, privacy, cross-border transactions, etc. On the business side, things are even worse, as entrenched business are very risk averse and don't want to lose control or revenue.
Its changing, but it takes time. And its going to be up to us, to bring more people on board, one pitch at the time.  Smiley
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 06:50:21 AM

I think it is really good that most of the people don't know what is bitcoin. This means that we are among the 1% (not sure about the percentage) of people that have known bitcoin sooner. That time when all of people know what is bitcoin and need that for their life, the price will be much higher than today. So we will be rich.

I think it would be great if people who can invest big amount of money to bitcoin would know about bitcoin and it's potential. It would help bitcoin price to grow, which is good for those who started early in bitcoin. The more people who know about bitcoin the more investors bitcoin has. So, whether only few or many would know about it, I don't care as long as I'm earning.
Thanks for that perfect answer you gave Rozita.
The fact that bitcoin has gotten to this stage today is because we all know about it and what it has to offer and we decided to buy in at any cost. If we had not and no one bothered about it, it might still be hovering around $1 and probably most people would have just dumped the little they have now since there is no prospect and that is if anyone will even be ready to buy.

The more people get to know about bitcoin, the more the demand and the more the value increases, so Rozita may need to have a rethink on that statement.
arbelian

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 07:20:54 AM

True most people don't even know about bitcoin and also if it exist or not. Some show curiousity about it but still they do not believe in it they only think that this is a scam. It is hard to tell people about bitcoin because they just ignore the introduction to it. Well time will come that they will knew it and would regret that they ignore it.

nethan1btc

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 07:35:10 AM

I think it is really good that most of the people don't know what is bitcoin. This means that we are among the 1% (not sure about the percentage) of people that have known bitcoin sooner. That time when all of people know what is bitcoin and need that for their life, the price will be much higher than today. So we will be rich.

I think it would be great if people who can invest big amount of money to bitcoin would know about bitcoin and it's potential. It would help bitcoin price to grow, which is good for those who started early in bitcoin. The more people who know about bitcoin the more investors bitcoin has. So, whether only few or many would know about it, I don't care as long as I'm earning.
Thanks for that perfect answer you gave Rozita.
The fact that bitcoin has gotten to this stage today is because we all know about it and what it has to offer and we decided to buy in at any cost. If we had not and no one bothered about it, it might still be hovering around $1 and probably most people would have just dumped the little they have now since there is no prospect and that is if anyone will even be ready to buy.

The more people get to know about bitcoin, the more the demand and the more the value increases, so Rozita may need to have a rethink on that statement.
Many people have discovered the bitcoin through social media,I wonder if it will show on tv so many people will know about it.Bitcoin is already popular all over the world,but still in each country there are few bitcoin enthusiast you will encounter.

KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 07:47:15 AM

That is one of the problem of the bitcoin, many people in our society is not yet aware to the bitcoin. It seems that we need to make a move to spread our knowledge for them to learn what is bitcoin.
Sidas_Crew669

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 07:58:43 AM

Not many people know about bitcoin and very useful for bitcoin users including me, because we first know about the usefulness of this BTC and also its benefits so that if one day bitcoin is known all over the world then bitcoin price will increase and we will get more profit from it.

All people around the world will not be aware what bitcoin is including its usage and benefits without commercialize it on tv. But once they know about it they will make way to learn and earn from it also. Spreading the word about bitcoin for family and friends is helpful for them to know and learn, have income, and invest in bitcoin as time comes.

One thing that can help bitcoin become the largest and most widely used digital currency by everyone is to provide as much information as possible to everyone. Because if someone does not know something it will definitely ignore it, but the way you say about providing information about bitcoin to family or friends is slightly less provide higher benefits. Because I'm sure most of our family and friends will think differently or think that we are successful people and can be a place to find a solution to their economy.
Lomberjack

Activity: 384
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:18:23 AM

I think the reason behind those people who still doesn't know the existence of bitcoin is because in their country or location, bircoin cryptocurrency has not yet been legalized or established for a wide usage. Maybe also lack of resources to rely on the basic informations about bitcoin cryptocurrency. I think it will be beneficial if they will do know about bitcoin so that the demands will be raised that can result to the rise of the bitcoin price rate.
illicit

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:26:08 AM

I think it is a great thing just think about it if the percent of people who knows it is just as low as you said,Think about what would happen when almost everyone knows about it the price would surely be super high.
Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 08:58:25 AM

Not many people know about bitcoin and very useful for bitcoin users including me, because we first know about the usefulness of this BTC and also its benefits so that if one day bitcoin is known all over the world then bitcoin price will increase and we will get more profit from it.

Just not all know bitcoin and i think they not explore bitcoin and they saw in the social about bitcoin but they ignore it because they dont know about bitcoin yet and useful of bitcoin.
Probably they ignored bitcoin because they always think that this is a kind of scam. And they don't have courage to face challenge and lack of interest. Anyway, we can't blame them because is that they put  in their mind. And if they know how good is bitcoin to us, probably they will turned it back.
Indrawan77

Activity: 1274
Merit: 516

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 09:49:14 AM

For now a lot of people in my area already ever heard bitcoin because the media ever mention it few times when ransomware wannacry become global and when the price hit $4000, but a lot of peole choose to ignore this things according to them it is an illegal coin, I think it is time for the media covering the good side of bitcoin, bitcoin really help a lot of people out from poverty
louisedem

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 10:19:10 AM

Yeah, when Bitcoin will become the premium way for people to pay online because of lower fees and many other advantages, as well for all people wanting to send money to their family abroad, price will rock for sure !

We should consider a lot when spreading information regarding Bitcoin, the tendency for us to earn will be lesser since people will start to panic and immediately will seek information about what goin on here, mere fact that price will raise but the opportunity for us to as a Forum user since then will be lesser we cannot run with the development of bitcoin I think, if that will happened.

Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 10:48:02 AM

Of clurse even if bitcoin is more rampant now than before there are still a considerable amount of people that doesnt know or who still doesnt realize what the power of bitcoin can do to their lives and in their business. Most people are now hust starting and its up to us to further it.
There are reasons why some people would continue to ignore Bitcoin:

1.  some people just don't want to put their faith one more time on another internet money after all they have heard or experienced;

2. Bitcoin and the technology behind it, is knowledge based and that already is a barrier for many;

3. infrastructure and communication devices are elusive and a luxury in some part of the globe.
Russelmain

Activity: 133

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 10:53:13 AM

People are still afraid to introduce bitcoin into their lives due to the fact that its course is too unstable or even not heard of it. In order for all to switch to the digital currency, more than one generation must change.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: