Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:52:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Most people dont even know what this is yet.  (Read 13505 times)
doomloop

Activity: 2282
Merit: 581

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:05:24 PM

It was so great for us that we know bitcoin, it was a big help this bitcoin into my life. So i will always fucos on these and if i dont have job yet well it have a bitcoin can easily earn money.
Yeah and we are lucky to know bitcoin the bad luck for those people who are not aware of the bitcoin and they are not taking the benefit of the bitcoin increasing worth. For me it is very important to use bitcoin because it is the source of income for me. I always try to spread the knowledge about bitcoin and to tell the people who don’t know about it.

Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
macartem

Activity: 676
Merit: 319

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:17:22 PM

Because no one guides and teaches people what bitcoins are. Many people just discovered bitcoin because of the search.
Jesabela04

Activity: 540
Merit: 100

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:41:36 PM

I called around some stores to see if they accept BTC, no one has even heard of it except like 0.1% of people.  Wait till people actually find out this exists...

I agree, most people don't know what bitcoin is yet. My friends don't even know the real content of it. All they know is the they can pay bills through coins wallet. However, I's still trying to share them about what bitcoin is, some of them didn't believe me that they can earn, save and invest money through it. Some of them believed me and found it interesting. People nowadays are afraid to try new things that involves money because of scammers. But some people still tend to try new things for them to earn much more that what they expect.
ssuchy

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:44:36 PM

I called around some stores to see if they accept BTC, no one has even heard of it except like 0.1% of people.  Wait till people actually find out this exists...

I agree, most people don't know what bitcoin is yet. My friends don't even know the real content of it. All they know is the they can pay bills through coins wallet. However, I's still trying to share them about what bitcoin is, some of them didn't believe me that they can earn, save and invest money through it. Some of them believed me and found it interesting. People nowadays are afraid to try new things that involves money because of scammers. But some people still tend to try new things for them to earn much more that what they expect.
so people bypass the crypto currency mail and do not understand I do not know you are nobody and do not try to explain something, Because these people generally will not accept and perceive Bitcoin not only in the near future But also in the future. I have already said many times that some currency is a currency only for a certain Circle of people. It is not necessary for all mankind to impose another opinion.
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1345

Defend Bitcoin and its PoW: bitcoincleanup.com

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:48:49 PM

Because no one guides and teaches people what bitcoins are. Many people just discovered bitcoin because of the search.
That's right. If not for the news covering big crashes (and that's what's mostly being covered by the mainstream media) most of us wouldn't have a clue about bitcoin.
Don't count on the governments to educate you, they don't need BTC and won't spend money on promoting it. This will have to be a private initiative and will take a lot of time, because there's a pretty large number of misinformed people who still think it's a ponzi scheme.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:42:16 AM

yes many of them is in my country because bitcoin is not that long in the industry but some day it will be popular too.
That is true! Majority is still unaware of bitcoin. There are many different reasons. Those countries that are not well developed have relatively high percentage of ignorant. It is not their fault. Obviously, there cannot be any revelation about bitcoin. They need to communicate with others but communication links are not available most of the time. However, I have noticed an increase in the users of not only bitcoin but also altcoin.
Hipster999

Activity: 173

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:50:33 AM

Yes lots of people doesn't even know about bitcoin even here in country i had never encounter anyone knows about it. It would really take days months years before people would adopt the crypto currency. If the people are interested on internet and work online they would be the first to know about it and for sure they will show interest on bitcoin.

I think that this will take several months, not even several months. Bitcoin has already existed for many years, but some have not even heard of it, it spreads very slowly.

Junko
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:56:31 AM

Not only do most people not even know about bitcoin yet, but many of those who do know about bitcoin don't want anything to do with it. Mostly because of all the fud they've heard about bitcoin through mainstream media. These people will be the very last to adopt bitcoin and will only do so when the mainstream media tell them it is ok to. Sad really.
qwertyuiop0987654321

Activity: 185

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 11:09:34 AM

Some stores were only open to accept BTC because there no about 50% of people whom know what BTC is. The only stores that accept BTC are those people whom were updated about what it is. When I ask someone (my classmates specifically), they just say "what is it?". I conclude that the ones whose intact onto net is the one who has an idea about what Bitcoin is.
Daimon88

Activity: 397

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 12:10:38 PM

I think it is really good that most of the people don't know what is bitcoin. This means that we are among the 1% (not sure about the percentage) of people that have known bitcoin sooner. That time when all of people know what is bitcoin and need that for their life, the price will be much higher than today. So we will be rich.

I think it would be great if people who can invest big amount of money to bitcoin would know about bitcoin and it's potential. It would help bitcoin price to grow, which is good for those who started early in bitcoin. The more people who know about bitcoin the more investors bitcoin has. So, whether only few or many would know about it, I don't care as long as I'm earning.
Thanks for that perfect answer you gave Rozita.
The fact that bitcoin has gotten to this stage today is because we all know about it and what it has to offer and we decided to buy in at any cost. If we had not and no one bothered about it, it might still be hovering around $1 and probably most people would have just dumped the little they have now since there is no prospect and that is if anyone will even be ready to buy.

The more people get to know about bitcoin, the more the demand and the more the value increases, so Rozita may need to have a rethink on that statement.
Very well said! There is no other reason behind this much popularity and fame of Bitcoin and other crypto currencies but the awareness about them within the common people.

It is true that still many of us are unaware of this thing but even then we can always hope for the best. I think the number of people knowing about it will keep on increasing with each passing day.

Coffee135

Activity: 392
Merit: 137

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 12:23:27 PM

In my country not all that bad. A lot of people know about bitcoin. Another thing is that they don't trust him and therefore don't want to invest money in it but that's another issue. As soon as the opportunity to earn bitcoins without investing, they will not miss their chance.
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3514
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:27:19 PM

Ofcourse dont expect that all people and shops already knows bitcoins,bitcoins is still at its early stage of being well knowned in the world wait untill it dominated all marktets and see if people dont know bitcoins Smiley
But I believe some of these changes will make people want to ask more questions as time goes on. Most people are so bound to wanting to see a proof before they do something without having to take the risk first or do more research themselves and that is what makes some of us even different from each other in this forum.

Most people took it serious right from the start and bought so much for themselves right from the start and now they are reaping the benefit while some never took it seriously because they failed to equip themselves with the knowledge of blockchain tech or were just too scared to take the risk. That is what will keep happening and a day will come when everyone just wants to be in at all cost.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
iluvpie60

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:37:21 PM

When you go to a store make sure you ask if they accept bitcoin. The reason they implement accepting it is because people ask for it. If they have never heard of it they might never look into it unless a few people ask if they accept it.

Same thing with apple pay or samsung pay or paypal, so many people asked about it and they implement it into stores, or the companies pay stores to implement it so people see what it is from the advertising signs that say "we accept paypal here". We need to pay some businesses to put signs out about bitcoin or ask them to use bitcoin and explain the benefits.
saffira

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:42:45 PM

Cryptocurrency is only known by techie people. Some thought it as a scam. In the state that we have today, its hard to gain the trust of people. It will  take a lot of time and effort to convince them. And of course, you have to show them a solid proof that bitcoin really exist, that bitcoin is money.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:49:27 PM

I agree with you, there are still a few people who know about bitcoin as well as stores that receive payment with bitcoin. So we are lucky enough to know the bitcoin first  Grin
Very few people! Most times some people always feel they are late when they just arrived a little bit on time.
Wait until people start realizing bitcoin and its benefits globally, then we will all understand that even in the next few years when bitcoin is $20,000, we are still just starting then too.
Geeta1207

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 03:27:11 PM

This is totally true. Even I came to know about bitcoin two weeks ago when a friend of mine introduced me to it and explained me its dynamics. And I think its better for us users that so many people dont know about it because more the number of people know about it, more the competition will rise.
Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 03:30:37 PM

There are many people who do not know bitcoin today in every country. Anyone knows that there are only a few. But when the time is coming  that bitcoin will become about to know around the world, well it will surely increase the bitcoin price. So we who believe in bitcoin are definitely suddenly rich. Cheers Wink
Jose Rizal

Activity: 273

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 03:50:52 PM

I can relate to this kind of situation. It just came this time wherein I experienced this thing with my relatives. I threw a joke related to bitcoin and I looked like a dumb person waiting for their reaction. They did not have any reaction because they have no background or any idea with bitcoin that's why you should be observant on who you are going to talk to. It is for you to avoid unecessary misunderstanding which may lead to trouble.

Apple Mac

Activity: 264

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 03:51:18 PM

You may say that bitcoin is very famous nowadays but you can not avoid meeting people who does not know bitcoin. It is very rare to see a certain country whose people has an idea with bitcoin. We should always remember that bitcoin is not yet globally legal that's why it is not being prioritized that much leading to lower possibility that a certain group of people has an idea with bitcoin which is not good for it I think.

SkyFlakes

Activity: 307
Merit: 101

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 03:51:41 PM

You can't expect that everyone in this world has an idea with bitcoin already. Considering the fact that bitcoin is not yet legalized globally can already be a factor on why some people has no idea on what is bitcoin and what it does to people. Some of them might have heard about bitcoin already but I'm pretty sure that they are not that interested with it anymore that's why they ignored it. It would be their lost still if it is the thing that they will do.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: