Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:01:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Most people dont even know what this is yet.  (Read 13505 times)
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 07:44:04 PM

I called around some stores to see if they accept BTC, no one has even heard of it except like 0.1% of people.  Wait till people actually find out this exists...
When the Bitcoin or crypto community is so small, how can you expect vendors or merchants to know about it? Bitcoin isn't really popular in world. Step away from bitcointalk and you'll know people don't even have an idea of existence of a completely new form of monetary system. There is a need of awreness. People are coming and investing increasingly and this trend will continue for more years to come and the situation will change.

Indeed for current population of bitcoin users it may be only 10% of the world's population, and some do not know about bitcoin, and certainly need time to be able to socialize bitcoin to them, but all of that goes back to their government regulation of bitcoin, because there is some countries that prohibit circulation of bitcoin in the country.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cexylikepie

Activity: 779
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 08:14:52 PM

I called around some stores to see if they accept BTC, no one has even heard of it except like 0.1% of people.  Wait till people actually find out this exists...
When the Bitcoin or crypto community is so small, how can you expect vendors or merchants to know about it? Bitcoin isn't really popular in world. Step away from bitcointalk and you'll know people don't even have an idea of existence of a completely new form of monetary system. There is a need of awreness. People are coming and investing increasingly and this trend will continue for more years to come and the situation will change.

Indeed for current population of bitcoin users it may be only 10% of the world's population, and some do not know about bitcoin, and certainly need time to be able to socialize bitcoin to them, but all of that goes back to their government regulation of bitcoin, because there is some countries that prohibit circulation of bitcoin in the country.
What? 10% of total the world's population is a big amount of number, what do you know the amount of total population on the world? 10% of 7 trillion is 700 million people are using Bitcoin, if Bitcoin can does, its value not low as now Grin. 0.1% is possible.
arpon11

Activity: 882
Merit: 282

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 08:45:14 PM

We are still at the early stages of this technological advancements. Bitcoin is not knowing yet by the general public and alot need to be done in the area of publicity. I do believe that in future if we go mainstream we would see one bitcoin equal to $100000 because many people do not  actually know what is it yet.
djgtr

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 09:52:31 PM

We are still at the early stages of this technological advancements. Bitcoin is not knowing yet by the general public and alot need to be done in the area of publicity. I do believe that in future if we go mainstream we would see one bitcoin equal to $100000 because many people do not  actually know what is it yet.
yes i agree many of us in one community didnt know that this bitcoin exist because there are many comunity that dont have internet and it is really not publish this bitcoin is not advertising on televission so then i believe that from now on small percentage of people know about bitcoin.
Mrsmants

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 11:49:47 PM

Right here in southern South The united states (Uruguay, Argentina, Southern Brazil)I will not know of any shop that accepts bitcoin, and really number of people do truly now about bitcoinBut I do my very best to try to make men and women join the team heh
Eugenar

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 11:53:43 PM

That's true. Bitcoin is not yet recognized and legal to most of the countries. Most people also as what you've mentioned is not yet awared of cryptocurrency and what Bitcoin is. That's why we should encourage more people towards Bitcoin and to share our knowledge about it to make the community bigger and its market demand higher. It will positively affect its value specifically to make its value more expensive and the profit to be bigger.
fredo123

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 12:13:43 AM

Yes, there's a lot of people out their who are not yet heard about btc, May be because of their location and and limited access in internet, It is necessary to spread out the good news about btc, all of us will benefited someday, Lets maximize our effort to dig in, And we realize the good effect in the future. Smiley
djsugar

Activity: 686
Merit: 262

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 05:35:38 AM

10%??

I don't think 10% of 7 billion know about cryptos. We are still way too less than a 100 million that accounts for less than 1% of the global population. Community is still very small and that is why cryptos has the huge potential market in front of them and will rise exponentially in coming years.
Rinder

Activity: 868
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 12:05:36 PM

We still in the first stage that is growing with a limited group of people around it, i dont believe we are 5% from total people around the world, this is the number i believe knows or heard about bitcoin, since not all had invested or considering to make it, unless they country legalize it. Its pretty clear bitcoin has potencial to keep collecint more and more value over time, and Japan legalized price has boom, now imagine the rest of the world join bitcoin, it would push bitcoin into 50k-100k within months.
borishaifa

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 12:13:26 PM

Hey, guys, you will not believe... But I really know a few normal, regular people, who work at their work, who have families, children, do shopping and so on. But they even don't know... e-mails!!! Really, they can not use computer at all. And they consider themselves - normal, usual people. They work 12 hours a day and when they come home, they hardly have power to get to the sofa and switch on TV. So wht BITCOIn are we here talking about???  Wink
Bitcoincole

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 01:02:21 PM

Hey, guys, you will not believe... But I really know a few normal, regular people, who work at their work, who have families, children, do shopping and so on. But they even don't know... e-mails!!! Really, they can not use computer at all. And they consider themselves - normal, usual people. They work 12 hours a day and when they come home, they hardly have power to get to the sofa and switch on TV. So wht BITCOIn are we here talking about???  Wink

Absolutely right were still on the beginning of bitcoin era. Most people don't know what is bitcoin or a digit currency now a days. But it becoming the most uses as mode of payment by other people and that well accepted by merchants becoming popular in this present years.
aardvark15

Activity: 994
Merit: 510

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 01:11:20 PM

Absolutely right were still on the beginning of bitcoin era. Most people don't know what is bitcoin or a digit currency now a days. But it becoming the most uses as mode of payment by other people and that well accepted by merchants becoming popular in this present years.

Bitcoin is probably geared toward the younger generations. Computers, the internet, and emails were always harder to learn for the older generations but the younger people grew up with these technological advances so they were used to it from a young age. The same is happening with Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. The younger generation will be more used to it and will understand better than older generations. It's going to take time for Bitcoin to catch on but it will happen gradually. At some point, Bitcoin will be as well known as smartphones.
atamat

Activity: 207

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 01:11:32 PM

Yes, there's a lot of people out their who are not yet heard about btc, May be because of their location and and limited access in internet, It is necessary to spread out the good news about btc, all of us will benefited someday, Lets maximize our effort to dig in, And we realize the good effect in the future. Smiley

Yes, it is necessary to spread good news about bitcoin for its development, but we need government help since we can not provide poor computers with Internet access.
randythered

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 01:24:41 PM

Bitcoin is still a very small niche market despite how much it has grown in the last years. It is both quite frightening and very encouraging to think of it in that way because it shows how much more potential there is for bitcoin to grow in the future.

smith136

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 01:37:48 PM

It is lucky for us that we know bitcoin sooner than the others because of you think of holding bitcoin right now we have the edge to earn more on it than the others due to its rising price. Let us just hope that someone will try to regulate the bitcoin will not happen because it might cause to slow down the rising price of bitcoin or even going down just like in stocks.

Ilegendph

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

Thinking on the higher plane of existence.

View Profile WWW
October 02, 2017, 01:39:19 PM

I think it is really good that most of the people don't know what is bitcoin. This means that we are among the 1% (not sure about the percentage) of people that have known bitcoin sooner. That time when all of people know what is bitcoin and need that for their life, the price will be much higher than today. So we will be rich.

Totally agree with this, just imagine if bitcoin spread out through out the world. People would panic and would want to learn how to earn BTC, the competition on earning bitcoin would be too high. The tendency is, earning through bitcoin would be lesser.
If this happens I think it is more useful in the future, its true that the competition on earning would be high but there will also come new opportunities like more local stores will accept bitcoins because the more users of bitcoin will tend to make its price stable rather than what is happening now. And also more online stores or e-commerce that would be based on bitcoin and will need professional in the filed of IT.

E C O S T A R T |                              telegram      twitter      facebook                     Instant and transparent
                                   WE CREATE A CRYPTOCURRENCY FOR OUR PLANET  ▬▬▬▬   financing of environmental
[   WHITEPAPER      ONEPAGER   ]                JOIN                               projects.     
AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:03:59 PM

We still in the first stage that is growing with a limited group of people around it, i dont believe we are 5% from total people around the world, this is the number i believe knows or heard about bitcoin, since not all had invested or considering to make it, unless they country legalize it. Its pretty clear bitcoin has potencial to keep collecint more and more value over time, and Japan legalized price has boom, now imagine the rest of the world join bitcoin, it would push bitcoin into 50k-100k within months.

Yes true I think.Since bitcoin is the digital currency. It needs some more time to reach the 50% of people. Once if the bitcoin is Replaced the dollar means, it will be know by all of the People in this world.But I think bitcoin will reach the maximum value of 6500$.
Surrapatt

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:10:51 PM

We are not yet in bitcoin application stage globally. And it's true, maybe only about 0.1% of people who really know and use bitcoin. This would be an opportunity for us who had already jumped. While we wait bitcoin known to many people in the world with fantastic value at that time.
romeitaly

Activity: 308
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:12:31 PM

Yes, and we have to accept that. We need to share to people what bitcoin is all about and we, who are already users, can find ways how to convince people to use some. I believe time will come everyone will know about this cryptocurrency and we will make bitcoin popular that we can buy or shop using bitcoins, and I believe that is not bad for the people.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
bluered

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 02:13:10 PM

even in our place bitcoin is not yet known. only the students and small number of people know about it. those people who knew about bit coin are the person who are member of it. the people who are earning from it and those people who know how to manage an account in it.

●    D A F Z O    ●   A DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL P2P LOGISTICS PLATFORM   ●    D A F Z O    ●
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TelegramFacebookTwitterWhitePaperANNOnePagerYoutubeMediumLinkedIn
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: