Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:09:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Most people dont even know what this is yet.  (Read 13500 times)
centralbanksequalsbombs

Activity: 378
Merit: 278

Bitcoin :open immutable decentralized global fair

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 06:09:40 AM

For those learning:
bitcoin 101:https://youtu.be/Bhe61JaNFLU
history of money/centralbanks: https://vimeo.com/8757743 or link2 https://youtu.be/UrJGlXEs8nI

Bitcoin has freed, continuing to free, and tomorrow will still free many people globally from the centrally controlled debt-based fiat system that confiscates your wealth with inflation and tax. Bitcoin is a TRUE savings vehicle. Buying Real Estate, Hospital healthcare, Global traveling, College Education gets cheaper as you hold Bitcoin.

And it has become clear that...
Bitcoin CANNOT be controlled.

Bitcoin cannot be made legal. Governments may still attempt to do so.

Bitcoin cannot be made illegal. Governments may still attempt to do so.

Central banks already control and manipulate Stocks, Real Estate, Gold, Interest Rates.

Bitcoin reached escape velocity 4-years ago in 2013 which means it cannot be stopped - cannot make it illegal or legal - governments/banks do not matter.

On the opposite end of the spectrum the global fiat (US Dollars, Indian Rupees, Chinese Yuan, etc) bubble system broke a couple of decades ago.

Fiat around the world is forced to inflate issuance as its heavily infested, burdened and broken with:
-regulatory burden on fiat banks & system (incredibly costly)
-unemployment & other welfare costs
-inflating fiat to keep stock market rising and to keep house-prices from collapsing
-financing conflicts, bombs, and "aid"
-insurance fraud
-false claims and insurance loss-events
-stabilize regions after natural disasters
-keeping monopolies with internet access centralized and search engine crawlers centralized
-money laundering
-chargebacks
-frivolous legal costs (lawsuits bogging the system down)
-state-sponsored corruption and unofficial corruption (governments and gangs, banks and conartists)
-retirement obligations (debasement in value to keep up with payments from government or other retirement-obligations)
-fake credit (goods being transacted with credit-loss, replaced by inflation of monetary base rather than bringing perpetrators & source to justice)
-using enforcement labor to freeze accounts and assets and take away your money
-costs of auditors and budgetors and accountants to governments and businesses

Bitcoin, systemically, is free from these burdens.

Bitcoin is GLOBALLY held and sought after by people in almost every country - see global trade data by country or see this list:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1853019.0

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE STOP BLOWING BUBBLES OF EXTRA FIAT MONEY AROUND THE WORLD? (PLEASE NO MORE USD, EUROS, JAPANESE YENS, INDIAN RUPEES, CHINESE YUAN, MEXICAN PESOS - PLEASE STOP INFLATING AND MAKING BITCOIN SO VALUABLE)...stop this pumping

https://macromon.wordpress.com/2017/04/26/the-chart-that-floats-overvaluation/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Flor1982

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 06:39:34 AM

I called around some stores to see if they accept BTC, no one has even heard of it except like 0.1% of people.  Wait till people actually find out this exists...

Some people are already heared about bitcoin but they just ignored it because sound weird at first, some are well explained to them but they ignored because they would think bitcoin is difficult to handle and risky. But maybe if the government will support and adopt bitcoin it can be more easily to discuss  to the people because government will create massive of advertisement and support programs so that it can be sucessfully introduced.

Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 12:23:27 PM

Still there are many don't know what it is and where its used for. Even yesterday i was explaining to my friend what am doing and its benefits and growth. They are not believing there are such things happening and shocking about its growth. I took example as it's like a gold the bitcoin have some value that could fluctuating at any time and currently
That is a common reaction from a friend to be shocked by the growth of bitcoin and for sure they will doubt it because it is a huge gain from bitcoin and it is not possible for any type of investment that is available in a country but if you will tell them a great explanation why bitcoin gets a very fast growth from the very start then they will surely understand it.
Clairvoyance

Activity: 412
Merit: 152

Perceiving events in the future and beyond

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 12:58:36 PM

I think it is really good that most of the people don't know what is bitcoin. This means that we are among the 1% (not sure about the percentage) of people that have known bitcoin sooner. That time when all of people know what is bitcoin and need that for their life, the price will be much higher than today. So we will be rich.

Bingo. I get annoyed hearing it so much among bitcoiners so often, but it's very true: we are still early adopters. IMO, scoop up all the coins you still can, and be mindful of opportunities in altcoins to accumulate more bitcoins. Cryptocurrencies aren't going anywhere, and I'm very confident that Bitcoin will remain the king that rules them all.

It's really reassuring to know that even if I thought I was too late to be in the world of cryptocurrency, I'm still on its early stage. I do hope I'll be able to hodl more bitcoins than what I have today. I do believe that this will be the future of currency.
Crafts12

Activity: 405
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 01:04:14 PM

I called around some stores to see if they accept BTC, no one has even heard of it except like 0.1% of people.  Wait till people actually find out this exists...
It is true that most of the people dont have any idea what bitcoin is. They dont even know that bitcoin exist. Those people who are techy or have prior knowledge computers are those people who knew bitcoin well. And some people, they just heard it to their friends or relatives and recommend it to them.

KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 01:13:16 PM

Think of it as a game. We are the beta testers of a new game. We get to experience the bugs and errors of bitcoin first and thrn it'll onky be released once it is complete and bug free, but we still keep our benefits. We are the early reapers of bitcoin's benefits do when the final version of bitcoin is released, we 'beta testers' know how bitcoin works and how it moves. We have the earliest advantage over the consumers who just knew bitcoins.

Nazmul012

Activity: 760

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2017, 03:30:26 PM

is it true?  if so then we should introduce them with bitcoin.  many people are around us who was very poor, unable to buy food & fulfil their basis need. we can help them to improvement with bitcoin....

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
iluvpie60

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 06:10:45 PM

I called around some stores to see if they accept BTC, no one has even heard of it except like 0.1% of people.  Wait till people actually find out this exists...

Well, the thing is now I think Bitcoin missed a major opportunity. Because now all these altcoins are happening and BTC already split into BCC, and now we are about to have another split from segwit1x to segwit2x now.... The Bitcoin dominance is going down with each passing month, and another split is going to make the "main bitcoin chain"lose even more dominance.

Iam worried about BTC future. If this split happens and another one happens in another year, stick a fork in it for mass adoption. People will be too confused seeing 3 ofr 4 or 5 bitcoins...
wRex

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 09:41:35 PM

I agreed, lets say i have 50 friends only 5-7 person know about Bitcoin, for me there's two side opportunity for us already know Bitcoin.
First we get more opportunity to get more Bitcoin or Altcoins.
Second the bad side in real life Bitcoin and Altcoins will grew slowly because only a few people knew it.
But don't worry soon or late Bitcoin and Altcoins will replace physic money.
malika

Activity: 73

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 10:23:19 PM

That is true a lot of people doesn’t even know that bitcoin exist a good example is me none of my friends and even the community around me discussed and share about bitcoin i never heard anyone in my place that they knew bitcoin. Me and family knows about it and we discussed it.

PlayBets.io  •  Decentralized Platform with Mass Gambling Games  •  PlayBets.io
Closed Pre-Sale 15 December[JOIN NOW!]

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •  [FB]  ▬▬▬  [TW]  ▬▬▬  [TG]  ▬▬▬  [KC] • ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 10:55:25 PM

That is true a lot of people doesn’t even know that bitcoin exist a good example is me none of my friends and even the community around me discussed and share about bitcoin i never heard anyone in my place that they knew bitcoin. Me and family knows about it and we discussed it.
yes i agree but it said to be that bitcoin is not really publish some people didnt know how and what is this bitcoin do.
atliens99

Activity: 392
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 10:57:26 PM

Ya Its odd people on forums, / internet are claiming bitcoin is huge.  Most of the people I know in real life have no idea what it is.  WE are still in the VERY early stages of crypto coins.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 02:13:14 AM

yes i agree but it said to be that bitcoin is not really publish some people didnt know how and what is this bitcoin do.
We don't need to rush things for bitcoin to get popular or famous as soon as possible because the developers of bitcoin still needs a lot of time before they fully introduced bitcoin to the people. Even most of the people doesn't know this yet, it will be easy for bitcoin to be popular in the future because it is so easy to be done using the internet also like social media sites.
Dheo

Activity: 386

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 03:00:00 AM

I think some person already heard the bitcoin but they don’t know yet the important and use, they don’t believe. Good things come to those who believe, better things come to those who are patient.

Yes i agree, i am one of the lucky person to believe in bitcoin  since i heard about bitcoin i start to research about it so that i can know how to use it, and so far i also want to know about trading ,so i know how to increase the bitcoin that i have.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 03:58:07 AM

they needed to understand the very fundamentals of this system because they cant  proceed without any knowledge telling them that they can gain profits out of something which required investment would let them to think twice, but allowing them and showing them what we already enjoying because of this investment will gather their attention.
Best Dreams

Activity: 1008
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 06:50:50 AM

Yes, it is true if my cousin did not introduce me this I am one of the people who don't know about bitcoin and I think only few here in my place who don't have knowledge about it...
I agree with you I think we need to educate them first that what is bitcoin actually and how it can help them in their life because in thins modern technology every thing is possible and bitcoin which is a digital currency is one of the example of it and I am sure once people become aware of this they will also become a part of bitcoin and they will understand that what is bitcoin.
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 11:12:35 PM

Yes, it is true if my cousin did not introduce me this I am one of the people who don't know about bitcoin and I think only few here in my place who don't have knowledge about it...
According to the research, only 1% of the population of the entire world only knows about bitcoin. So this is very much right that only few people know about bitcoin yet. But I am very much sure that with the passage of time, this percentage will increase tremendously and more people will be knowing about bitcoin in the near future. We need to aware the ones who do not know about bitcoin like your cousin did.
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 11:40:34 PM

According to the research, only 1% of the population of the entire world only knows about bitcoin. So this is very much right that only few people know about bitcoin yet. But I am very much sure that with the passage of time, this percentage will increase tremendously and more people will be knowing about bitcoin in the near future. We need to aware the ones who do not know about bitcoin like your cousin did.

I agree that there are very few people who are aware about bitcoin at a moment but the fact is there are many people who have heard about bitcoins but are not willing to invest their money into it as they have fear that bitcoin will not survive longer and they will loose their money and many of them don't know how to earn bitcoins and that is keeping them away from bitcoins.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Didle1938

Activity: 66

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 07:17:05 AM

sure there are nonetheless several individuals who do not know about this bitcoin. Most folks if requested what it is bitcoin definitely can not response simply because it does not know that never ever know the phrase specifically in creating nations around the world.
Turiettly

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:04:35 AM

If the existing population of bitcoin consumers is nonetheless fairly modest because of to the absence of socialization from different get-togethers to them about bitcoin in this situation the government might have an essential position in performing this sort of socialization.Definitely with the increasing point out of declaring the legality of bitcoin is a fantastic prospect to boost the acceptance of bitcoin.But it looks that a higher bitcoin cost increase is capable to entice all get-togethers to interact in bitcoin and that enables the bitcoin development to boost more than time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 »
  Print  

Jump to: