Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:00:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I do not have the guts to buy bitcoins now.  (Read 3162 times)
prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 10:07:51 AM

For me also! I don't have a guts to buy bitcoin because it is too high for me, I just did is joining bounty campaign here and earn bitcoin without investing any cents from my pocket.

This is the situation with most of the people around us as bitcoin value is 4500$ and this is not a small amount. This is not the question about guts but more importantly the question of spare money in hand to be able to convert it in Bitcoins.
I think even if those people who have money with them to buy bitcoin now, may think twice of buying it at such a high price. There are number of factors for this , the most important being that they think bitcoin may have reach its peak and it may go down in value in near future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
barbara44

Activity: 2394
Merit: 605

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 09:05:31 AM

For me also! I don't have a guts to buy bitcoin because it is too high for me, I just did is joining bounty campaign here and earn bitcoin without investing any cents from my pocket.

This is the situation with most of the people around us as bitcoin value is 4500$ and this is not a small amount. This is not the question about guts but more importantly the question of spare money in hand to be able to convert it in Bitcoins.
I think even if those people who have money with them to buy bitcoin now, may think twice of buying it at such a high price. There are number of factors for this , the most important being that they think bitcoin may have reach its peak and it may go down in value in near future.
I think this topic is disgusting. What do you mean by guts? Just say that do not have the financial position to buy more bitcoin on this piece. Yes it is true that I have no money to buy anymore bitcoin on 5000 US dollars.

It is not possible for me, and if I had this money, I will also think so many times to buy or not. Because the price is about 5000 dollars and it may not increase anymore. Then why should I buy and take risk.
Images21

Activity: 567
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 09:10:26 AM

You will regret it, bro. Bitcoin is backed by huge investors. How can it plummet when the people investing in bitcoin is growing everyday by the thousand? The demand will tell you that its value will increase. That is a basic law in economics. Bitcoin's price will for sure hit 7,000 dollars this year.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Shiver

Activity: 248
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 09:13:32 AM

If you think in Satoshis rather than whole coins, it can help reframe the affordability issue.

38 million millionaires and 16.5 million BTC.  Surely that alone is enough to fire up the spreadsheet and noodle a little bit?

soham

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 09:14:26 AM

Am I the only one who is under the impression that the price of bitcoin will plummet before day 1 or soon after?
This bitcoin fall to 2400 and the climb up to where it is now get me the impression that the whales are piling up to dump everything before day one.

Also I'm seeing a lot of people wanting to save the bitcoin for the first day thinking that Bitcoin Cash will be worth the same as the bitcoin or that at least they will make good money with it. They are not even realizing how this will devalue bitcoin.

I think you have written this post before the Segwit came in to action. A lot of people like you were also confused about the future of bitcoin that time. However, I am sure, that you have got your answers by now seeing the current price of bitcoin.

BCH is also doing good, but couldn't touch bitcoin in any way. Neither in pricing, nor in market cap. SO if you are planning to buy bitcoin, don't wait because the currency price is not at the optimum high level. A lot of potential left to go even higher. Every day delayed is opportunity lost. God ahead and buy!

▄████▄       
██████       
▀████▀       
▀██████      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
▄▄█████  ▄██████████████████▄
▄██████▀██  ████████████████████
▄█████▀    ▀  ████████████████████
▄█████▀         ███ ████████████ ███
██████▀          ███ ████████████ ███
███████           ███ ████████████ ███

▄████▄                  ███████   
██████                 ▄██████     
▀████▀                ▄█████▀     
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄    ▄█████▀       
▄██████████████████▄  ██▄ █████▀         
████████████████████  ██████▀▀           
████████████████████  ██████▄             
███ ████████████ ███                     
███ ████████████ ███                     
███ ████████████ ███                       
  [    |    ████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███            ▀████████
███  ███████  ▄  ▀██████
███           ██▄  ▀████
███  ███████  ████▄  ███
███                  ███
███  ██████████████  ███
███                  ███
███  ██████████████  ███
███                  ███
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
  ] 
FACEBOOK  )   (  TWITTER  )
  SUBSCRIBE NOW!!! 
INSTAGRAM  )  (  LINKEDIN  )
aretebit

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

All that glitters is not bitcoin

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 09:22:49 AM

Well done OP, this is one of that threads that will become a meme in some years, like the one complaining about the btc's price when it was some dollars/btc Cheesy

Dirty evil government thieves: Return me my money!
newguy05

Activity: 1316
Merit: 503

Someone is sitting in the shade today...

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 09:44:58 AM

I am also expecting a dump on btc due to high resistance to the level around 2400-2500 this is very important, waiting to see these levels

▄██████
       ▄████████
     ▄██████████
   ▄█▀     █████
 ▄███      █████
█████      ███████████████████████████
█████                           ████▀
█████                           ██▀
█████                          ▄▀   
██████████████████████████████▀
████████████████████████████▀
L I N K
by BLOCKMASON

..CREATE WEB APIS........
..FROM ANY SMART........
..CONTRACT.........................

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

READ THE
WHITEPAPER

>>>

▄          █▄                         ▄
██▄        ███▄                     ▄██
████▄      █████▄                 ▄████
██████▄    ███████▄             ▄██████
████████▄   ▀███████▄         ▄███████▀
██████████▄   ▀███████▄     ▄███████▀
████████████▄   ▀███████▄ ▄███████▀  
██████████████▄   ▀█████████████▀   ▄██
████████████████▄   ▀█████████▀   ▄████
██████████████████▄   ▀█████▀   ▄██████
████████████████████▄   ▀█▀   ▄████████
BLOCKMASON
BUILDING THE FUTURE

FACEBOOK
REDDIT
TWITTER

LINKEDIN
GITHUB
MEDIUM
MisterKT

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 10:22:18 AM

Currently a lot of countries are considering regulating cryptocurrencies, leading to a big price variation for the bitcoin and the other altcoins.
If you want to speculate and earn money quickly (but risks are not negligible), you can take advantage of the current situation to buy when the price is low, sell when it surges.
mostkey

Activity: 742
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 10:36:01 AM

You will regret it, bro. Bitcoin is backed by huge investors. How can it plummet when the people investing in bitcoin is growing everyday by the thousand? The demand will tell you that its value will increase. That is a basic law in economics. Bitcoin's price will for sure hit 7,000 dollars this year.
control of bitcoin prices is done by ourselves, the more bitcoin purchases will help for bitcoin prices remain high, and this will always be reflected in every month, bitcoin users are always increasing in every month even in every week, this will make bitcoin stay superior.
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 10:49:52 AM

control of bitcoin prices is done by ourselves, the more bitcoin purchases will help for bitcoin prices remain high, and this will always be reflected in every month, bitcoin users are always increasing in every month even in every week, this will make bitcoin stay superior.
Haven't you guys forget the price correction? When the price correction occur this will affect the fluctuation of the price and also to sellers/buyers. Whales also can affect the price changes of they starts to move. Everything can affect the fluctuation of the price.

Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 10:49:56 AM

Am I the only one who is under the impression that the price of bitcoin will plummet before day 1 or soon after?
This bitcoin fall to 2400 and the climb up to where it is now get me the impression that the whales are piling up to dump everything before day one.

Also I'm seeing a lot of people wanting to save the bitcoin for the first day thinking that Bitcoin Cash will be worth the same as the bitcoin or that at least they will make good money with it. They are not even realizing how this will devalue bitcoin.

Op had you dared to buy it you would have loved the boom, wonder how much would he have regretted his decision not to buy it, I had recommended so many people to buy and some did and they thank me even today and those skeptical one's who didn't buy it are regretting today, they do message me that looks it falling thanks to Chinese and I yet laugh knowing it shall soon boom to higher Heights.
Wexnident

Activity: 2506
Merit: 665

I don't take loans, ask for sig if I ever do.

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 11:00:23 AM

Segwit is already done and the fork succeed. After the fork, approximately 21 days after the fork, Bitcoin reached the 4000 dollar mark which means those who hesitated to invest into Bitcoin before the segwit missed the oppurtunity of making profit out of the risk in the segwit. And now that it was already issued that there'll be another hardfork to happen in the month of November, investors that doubts and hesitates should think twice on whether to invest before the fork or after the fork.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
ChristianPogi

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

I'm just a Nobody.

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 11:04:12 AM

Op had you dared to buy it you would have loved the boom, wonder how much would he have regretted his decision not to buy it, I had recommended so many people to buy and some did and they thank me even today and those skeptical one's who didn't buy it are regretting today, they do message me that looks it falling thanks to Chinese and I yet laugh knowing it shall soon boom to higher Heights.

If people don't know what bitcoin capable is they will not invest in bitcoin. They have a lot questions that you need to be answered first, or they will do a self-study about bitcoin. Me too, I tell to my friends to buy bitcoins but they are ignored me. Then afterwards they regretted seeing the price of bitcoin to $4300 Cheesy

Ahhh.. ok
RayvenPierre

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 11:04:43 AM

I think that if you do believe at bitcoin you won't be scared to buy some bitcoin even if the price plummetted. Bitcoin is set to reach $8000 by this year according to experts that's why I don't lose confidence on it. Even some investors think that this is even a discount to buy bitcoin so I really don't worry.

judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 11:21:40 AM

Segwit is locked in, that's what you need to consider. Segwit is inherently bullish except for the conspiracy theorists that claim Segwit is a mistake and could create a DAO type situation within bitcoin because of the transaction format. I think this is exaggerated FUD.

Once we clear out the BCC nonsense, the price will go up. If you buy before August 1st, you will have both BTC and BCC, so you can always dump BCC for free BTC and in case BTC price goes down against the dollar, you still get more BTC. Consider that.

Sounds logical but bitcoincash seems here to stay and for good, it's still fighting for the top spot I sold all my bitcoincash because I believe it will be gone in a month or two but not likely to happen although I wish it would.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
Nakakapagpabagabag

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 11:26:04 AM

I agree.  You will definitely regret that you are unable to buy or invest in bitcoin right now.  Bitcoin price is cheaper to think that its price will become more expensive considering that continuous hike of its price.

jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 11:33:08 AM

I don't have it for now . Because i don't have enough money to buy a bitcoin and knowledge to invest on it.  Smiley
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 11:48:26 AM

Sounds logical but bitcoincash seems here to stay and for good
It's not that difficult to stay in the crypto world as shitcoin - even coins with far less overall support managed to survive, so in this case, Bitcoin Cash will stay as well.

it's still fighting for the top spot I sold all my bitcoincash because I believe it will be gone in a month or two but not likely to happen although I wish it would.
Bitcoin Cash isn't anything special. If we look at various other alts, they make Bitcoin Cash look like an obsolete piece of trash. Seriously, why would anyone prefer something such as BCC over LTC, XMR, DASH, ETH? It doesn't make any sense. Bitcoin Cash is nothing more than a get rich quick tool, and thus far it worked out pretty well for the large holders. It's impossible for this coin to remain a value of over 0.1BTC with that many people still not having dumped their BCC's. Ultimately, this coin should have no value greater than 0.01BTC.
ButtCrack

Activity: 432

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 12:04:59 PM

If bearish trend just is short term, I still buy Bitcoin because it will comeback, correction of the price is normal with Bitcoin. However, the risk when buy back Bitcoin always high, maybe it will continue bearish trend by panic seller.

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █