Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 12:53:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What Came First, the Chicken or the Egg?  (Read 5387 times)
Lyne01

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:51:03 AM

This age-old question really has a simple answer. Attempts to answer it, however, and attempts to get around implications of the simple answer are often quite convoluted.

What do you think about it?
Based from the life cycle of a chicken, I believe Chciken come first before egg. If egg comes first, then how will it be hatched without the mother hen? Egg needs the hen in oder for it to grow, and the hen will protect the egg so that it wont be broken.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  Twitter ✰ Telegram ✰ Whitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets  END OCT12th,2018
██████████████████  Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token ██████████████████
Kira Del Rosario

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:02:40 AM

The chicken came first. Just like in how God created man, He created Adam as an adult already. He did not create man as an infant, and I think this goes the same for all the animals.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3083

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 05:10:52 AM

The chicken came first.

How did the chicken happen without the egg?   All chickens MUST come from eggs.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
red00

Activity: 112
Merit: 1

"The Cash Back Cryptocurrency"

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:55:12 AM

for me the answer is chicken came first thats the first god created before egg

_C A S H B A G_
│     THE CASH BACK CRYPTOCURRENCY     │
PRE-SALE OPEN  |  Get 40% Bonus
Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 07:02:20 AM

Do you bozos even bother reading?

All chickens MUST come from eggs.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
synapsisxxx

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Decentralization shall be the end of the Old World

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:11:11 AM

Egg came first due to being single celled at one point, since when evolution took place. This question has made a lot of rounds for ages, but fact is evolution started from single cells.
Enter name

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:51:25 AM

This has been an issue for a very long time. And to answer this, I am really not sure which comes first.
kapa6ac

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:06:17 AM

The first one was chicken brought by aliens, who liked KFC
camito

Activity: 301
Merit: 3

DAEFROM.com

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:29:17 AM

Chicken, no eggs, oh chicken opps i don't no, maybe both, can't they both came at the same time?

───[  DAEFROM  ]───
─────────────[  Stable PoW Platform Based On Ethash Protocol With Its Own Features ]─────────────
───[  DAEFROM.COM  ]──
labs0918

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:09:04 PM

This age-old question really has a simple answer. Attempts to answer it, however, and attempts to get around implications of the simple answer are often quite convoluted.

A funny question but interested and exciting question too. I would choose the chicken comes first because it is like us . God creates us to multiply and God create also chicken to multiply in terms of egg and transform to another chicken.

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:39:40 PM

It's like this, the chicken evolved from something else, but that creature was obviously laying eggs, so the first mutation that we would now call a chicken came from an egg lain by a non-chicken.. Thus therefore, the egg came first.

The problem with this idea is, the mutation was so small that it is impossible to determine the difference between the critter that laid the egg, and the chicken that hatched out. So, the chicken came first.

The wood carver chips little chunks of wood off the log, gradually forming it into the chair. At which chip does the log become the chair? Obviously it isn't the first, because the first is only a chip off the log. And it isn't the last, because before the last is only an incomplete chair. Same with the egg. It would take a tremendous number of mutations in the innards of another animal's egg to convert these innards into a chicken.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:41:57 PM

Do you bozos even bother reading?

All chicken eggs MUST come from chickens.    Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:43:46 PM

Egg came first due to being single celled at one point, since when evolution took place. This question has made a lot of rounds for ages, but fact is evolution started from single cells.

Wrong! See https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2086906.msg27937847#msg27937847.

Cool

meliodas

Activity: 742
Merit: 329

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:13:37 PM

That's a logical question since I was a kid but I always have the same answer, it's the chicken that came first. In the creation, the Lord created the animals. It is written in the bible that God created the animals that produce. I belive thaf chicken came first because nothing will produce it's egg if it didn't exist first

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $| 
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Clefnick

Activity: 49

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:20:15 PM

I believe it is chicken before egg as parents exist before their children and not the other way round.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:24:17 PM

That's a logical question since I was a kid but I always have the same answer, it's the chicken that came first. In the creation, the Lord created the animals. It is written in the bible that God created the animals that produce. I belive thaf chicken came first because nothing will produce it's egg if it didn't exist first

Correct! But atheists and evolutionists like to argue the opposite, simply because the don't want to believe in God.

Cool

Vod
Legendary

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 06:51:00 PM

The egg had to come first, or else we invoke religious magic again - the sky fairy.

gsarano

Activity: 9

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:25:40 PM

Maybe the question we should be asking is: Which came first, the proto-chicken or the proto-chicken egg?  Smiley Smiley
leppyj

Activity: 72

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 08:35:50 PM

the chicken came before the egg
Stradivarioos

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:17:35 PM

I think that the bacteria appeared first. And then the chicken, the egg, the chicken coops, the farms!))

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: