Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 09:54:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What Came First, the Chicken or the Egg?  (Read 5387 times)
styleblue

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:21:01 PM

the chicken
freakingcat

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:49:55 PM

the cow.
cow and chicken.

Olivernelson

Activity: 48

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:58:45 PM

I think the chicken came first before the egg.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3084

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
January 13, 2018, 08:41:44 PM

This means that, even though bacteria is never mentioned, they had to exist before or right along with the plants.

Nonsense.

When you invoke your fairy tale magic, anything can happen.  There are no rules.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
Saksham

Activity: 570
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:33:08 PM

This age-old question really has a simple answer. Attempts to answer it, however, and attempts to get around implications of the simple answer are often quite convoluted.

What do you think about it?
I know this is a tricky question, i used to her it from my uncle when i was a young child but, the answer is that the first was the chicken.
bravehearth0319

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:54:56 PM

I think Chicken came first before Egg. it's God creation just like Adam and Eve. they are created by God but built them as a human. So if your going to ask me what came first baby or parents? Psycho reversal ofcourse!
tuliobrothers

Activity: 185
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:22:24 PM

This age-old question really has a simple answer. Attempts to answer it, however, and attempts to get around implications of the simple answer are often quite convoluted.

Chicken comes first,  it stated in the Bible. God created animals not eggs.

novansantoso

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 11:54:41 PM

The protein needed to form hard shells the egg was exclusively NOT found in her ovaries of chicken. So easy concluded that the first, because it’s hard shells eggs can not made without the protein such.
Andrianla

Activity: 331
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 12:11:25 AM

This is a classic question I have ever heard from my childhood, I think Chicken first
pombur

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
January 17, 2018, 04:43:44 AM

Very simple and already solved issue.
Depends on your point of view. If we accept the theory of evolution, birds evolved from reptiles. Accordingly, it is an animal that You will agree to call the first bird hatched from eggs, laid reptiles. Conclusion: first there was the egg.
If you accept the theory of creationism, then the issue needs to be forwarded to the Creator. What He created was originally pre - chicken or the egg?
Bit Tuka

Activity: 85

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 05:29:57 AM

The chicken of course. I believe in the creation story this I believe that God created animals right away, not the younger versions.
Algochain

Activity: 48

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:28:17 AM

chicken
maann23

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 08:42:14 AM

I believe it's the chicken, God created all animals wherein they need to multiply.
mi56374100

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 03:44:25 AM

First chicken belongs to birds, and all the birds are evolved from reptiles, and this way of reproducing since amphibian egg to run reptiles evolution had to lay their eggs on land. Whether the chicken evolved from another bird or the reptile evolved directly, the chicken came out of the egg. So we have the egg. And if you ask the chicken or the egg first, you have the chicken first, because only the chicken can produce eggs.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 04:42:28 PM

First chicken belongs to birds, and all the birds are evolved from reptiles, and this way of reproducing since amphibian egg to run reptiles evolution had to lay their eggs on land. Whether the chicken evolved from another bird or the reptile evolved directly, the chicken came out of the egg. So we have the egg. And if you ask the chicken or the egg first, you have the chicken first, because only the chicken can produce eggs.

Except for one major thing. If you have a non-chicken animal that lays an egg, and the egg hatches out a chicken, the number of mutations that would have to happen inside the egg to make this happen, is way beyond what evolution theory suggests.

This cannot happen. We have no theory of such a great number of beneficial mutations to happen in a egg that would make this possible. It can't happen. It is illogical on the face of it.

Besides, since we don't have any evidence of it - certainly no proof - such a thing is only a science fiction story. Find a different story that makes more sense.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
Hendralam18

Activity: 113

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 05:18:25 PM

I love this question, many people may confuse if get this question  Huh
First I will explain if we think Egg first how the egg will hatched  Roll Eyes
So the conclusion was the chicken first than chicken produce egg,
Egg need incubate by the female chicken

Gotumoot

Activity: 1372
Merit: 261

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:02:39 PM

We all know that many people been discussed this kind of issue , and many people been fighting which come first the egg or the chicken , as far as I know chicken come first because chicken created by our God and then comes with an egg that's my theory I guess. We all have various explanation and perspective through this kind of discussion.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3084

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 08:18:09 PM

Besides, since we don't have any evidence of it - certainly no proof - such a thing is only a science fiction story. Find a different story that makes more sense.

Just because something doesn't jive with your brainwashing doesn't make it untrue.  :/

Proof of evolution is all around us.  Even the major religions are accepting evolution as fact.

You are too dense to understand, so I post this with the hope others will.

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:52:50 PM

Except for one major thing. If you have a non-chicken animal that lays an egg, and the egg hatches out a chicken, the number of mutations that would have to happen inside the egg to make this happen, is way beyond what evolution theory suggests.

This cannot happen. We have no theory of such a great number of beneficial mutations to happen in a egg that would make this possible. It can't happen. It is illogical on the face of it.

Cool
the number of mutations that would have to happen inside the egg to make this happen, is way beyond what evolution theory suggests.
                                 ^^^^^^ ^^
                                         Cheesy
                                          ^
                            SO YOU DO BELIEVE
                                         Grin

I knew one day we would make you better Wink Grin Cheesy
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:58:06 PM
Last edit: January 19, 2018, 09:09:06 PM by BADecker

Just because something doesn't jive with your brainwashing doesn't make it untrue.  :/

Proof of evolution is all around us.  Even the major religions are accepting evolution as fact.

You are too dense to understand, so I post this with the hope others will.

Thank you, again, for showing us how mixed up you are. First, this topic isn't about evolution. It's about the chicken or the egg. Second, my post wasn't an evolution or no-evolution post; it was the inconsistency of egg-came-first evolution with current evolution theory.

Go read it again. Those who use current evolution theory to say that the egg came first, are wrong according to current evolution theory. If they make better evolution theory, they might be able to use evolution theory to say the egg came first. Current evolution theory doesn't allow this.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: