Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:35:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What Came First, the Chicken or the Egg?  (Read 5387 times)
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:08:20 PM

First chicken belongs to birds, and all the birds are evolved from reptiles, and this way of reproducing since amphibian egg to run reptiles evolution had to lay their eggs on land. Whether the chicken evolved from another bird or the reptile evolved directly, the chicken came out of the egg. So we have the egg. And if you ask the chicken or the egg first, you have the chicken first, because only the chicken can produce eggs.

Except for one major thing. If you have a non-chicken animal that lays an egg, and the egg hatches out a chicken, the number of mutations that would have to happen inside the egg to make this happen, is way beyond what evolution theory suggests.

This cannot happen. We have no theory of such a great number of beneficial mutations to happen in a egg that would make this possible. It can't happen. It is illogical on the face of it.

Besides, since we don't have any evidence of it - certainly no proof - such a thing is only a science fiction story. Find a different story that makes more sense.

Cool
the number of mutations that would have to happen inside the egg to make this happen, is way beyond what evolution theory suggests.
                                 ^^^^^^ ^^
                                         Cheesy
                                          ^
                            SO YOU DO BELIEVE
                                         Grin

I knew one day we would make you better Wink Grin Cheesy

If you mean that I believe that evolution is reality, no, I don't believe that.

If you mean that I believe that evolution theory is inconsistent with egg-came-first the way it is said in this thread, that is not only believable, but can be easily demonstrated. Here's how.

Punctuated Equilibrium evolution theory was developed, because there is no evidence of a smooth, gradual climb in nature to match standard evolution theory. PE suggests that there were periods of little or no change, followed by periods of great evolutionary change. However, even the periods of great change have no change great enough to mutate the innards of an egg of one animal, into the innards of an egg of another animal.

Egg-came-first is impossible according to any available evolution theory. Does this mean that I believe evolution theory... just because I know something about it? Of course not.

You may have been joking, but if you were serious, you need to see your shrink (again).

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3084

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 09:12:34 PM

Thank you, again, for showing us how mixed up you are.

You are the only person mixed up.  Tried to help you for over a year but you are still asking the most basic of questions answered many times.

You are too dense to understand life is not a fairy tale.  :/

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:40:49 PM

Thank you, again, for showing us how mixed up you are.

You are the only person mixed up.  Tried to help you for over a year but you are still asking the most basic of questions answered many times.

You are too dense to understand life is not a fairy tale.  :/

Go on out and play with the rest of the children, and let us adults consider chicken/egg questions... since you don't seem to be able to understand enough to stay on topic.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 3084

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 09:46:33 PM

Go on out and play with the rest of the children, and let us adults consider chicken/egg questions... since you don't seem to be able to understand enough to stay on topic

Everyone on the planet is a child.  Only the one with the head in the sand has figured everything out.

:/

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soonish!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
engrdaver

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:35:12 PM

This old, antique and ancient question is still fun to answer. Of course the chicken is the first because according to bible, God created animals, He did not create foods first.

But chicken itself is food Grin. But I agree that when men were created so were the animals. Eggs are not included among the animal group hence, the chicken came first.
KnightinPink

Activity: 62

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:26:20 PM

Chicken i gues just think about it god create the first humans in adult form not a baby so im guessing god did the same thing on animals aswell
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:16:32 PM

This old, antique and ancient question is still fun to answer. Of course the chicken is the first because according to bible, God created animals, He did not create foods first.

But chicken itself is food Grin. But I agree that when men were created so were the animals. Eggs are not included among the animal group hence, the chicken came first.

Besides, all animals were originally domestic. It's only the lack of human control that allows an animal to become wild. Eggs can't be wild or domesticated.

Cool

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 02:17:23 PM

Go on out and play with the rest of the children, and let us adults consider chicken/egg questions... since you don't seem to be able to understand enough to stay on topic

Everyone on the planet is a child.  Only the one with the head in the sand has figured everything out.

:/

You aren't. You are only an egg.     Grin

killcoin

Activity: 19

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:41:56 PM

Ancients question it's aged years back.. To me its the chick because that's from origin of creation.
achikomimi

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:06:46 PM

That question makes me think though.  Cheesy Chicken came from egg. Egg came from chicken. And it's so confusing.  Cheesy I think, chicken comes first. Because according to the story of Noah's Ark, the animals there are mentioned. And no egg was mentioned. So chicken it is.  Grin
chicagobulls

Activity: 44

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 12:16:17 PM

the egg come first.
franzkie345

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:06:35 PM

Chicken comes first, according to the bible God first created living things such as the animals, he didn't create eggs. So, chicken lays eggs.
anggoro manise

Activity: 469
Merit: 102

FIRST NFT FORUM TOTALIZER

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:08:31 PM

Clearly the chicken came first, because without chickens there would be no eggs. Like his stuff man, human (prophet adam) was lowered into the earth with the shape as it is today, without going through the process of the sperm meet in the uterus. So I believe what has been created first by god directly in the form of a form or a physical process, a new once existed there was the process of breed

P A R A D I G M A  TOTAL ITEMS 777!  NFT METAVERSE   
◼◼◼◼    PARADIGMA is an NFT marketplace + SCI-FI + an innovative P2E gaming platform    ◼◼◼◼
███████ TWITTER    MEDIUM M I N T   N O W TELEGRAM    WHITEPAPER ███████
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:05:25 PM

But, but, but...

Think of that old movie, "Attack of the Killer Tomatoes." I mean, what came first? The tomato or the tomato plant? After all, if killer tomatoes can roll around and kill, why not killer eggs?

Cheesy

LivingDeath

Activity: 443
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:49:59 PM

The chicken came first. Because the egg needs to be held warm. An egg which was absolutely alone could not survive.
Kuja29

Activity: 74
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 06:52:55 PM

You cannot have egg's without chicken, so chicken came first! Cheesy
Junel

Activity: 43

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:55:44 AM

Many poeple today know not the truth. And when they know the truth as the bibke Say's ye shall know and the truth shall make you free. But because of the hardness of the heart of men to contradict the truth. And the truth is God create the animals and we can't read in the bible that God create egg. So the chicken was first.
mekie

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:44:33 PM

Easy this one.. obviously the rooster came first Cheesy

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●      DAFZO.io      ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS
KceoH

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:00:39 PM

Not a standard question, they write on the Internet: for hundreds of years it has been worrying philosophers, scientists and ordinary people. At first glance, the mystery is truly insoluble: after all, any chicken emerged from the egg, which, in turn, was torn down by another chicken. The circle closed, the question hung in the air. However, it seems that at last the world has become one less mystery, and the final answer is given to this question: first the egg appeared after all. And this answer is fully justified both from a scientific and philosophical point of view, and from a purely practical point of view. In the special discussion devoted to solving this problem, a genetic scientist, an expert in the field of philosophy of science and the owner of a poultry farm took part.
My purely personal opinion that all the same there was a Hen, I do not know why .. It's like with a man, God created someone first. not from where did we come from
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:10:44 PM
Last edit: February 10, 2018, 11:51:59 PM by BADecker

Nobody has the answer to this question just by looking at nature.

Evolution is not the answer, because there would have to be too much mutation change to turn the inside of a different animal's egg into a chicken. Science has no other answer than evolution, which is impossible by any evolution theory around today.

Because of this, the answer lies in religion. All the religions that answer this question say that the chicken came first.

Cool

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: