Bitcoin Forum
October 22, 2017, 03:01:43 AM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.0.1  [Torrent]. (New!)

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN][ICO][BOUNTY] Cryptonex (CNX) – Global Blockchain Acquiring!  (Read 24924 times)
802529er

Activity: 70

eBTC

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 10:48:23 AM

CNX Already listed and trading nicely on ED & YoBit!

https://etherdelta.com/#CNX-ETH

Keen to see it on some bigger exchanges soon!

If you have nothing to do with EtherDelta, then why have you came with an advertising post to our topic?
And why have you repeatedly posted and then deleted posts this night on London GMT?

So you actually went off a user posting that your shittokens listed on ED must mean I’m from ether delta?

Madness, utter madness.

When you were asking for money, did you realize that it was the offense attempt?

Do you realise, with every message you send, your little ICO looks worse and worse?

You messaged me, telling me to take your token off my exchange.
I told you I’d take it off my exchange for 1 ETH.

Now in all honesty,
I don’t own an exchange and I couldn’t remove tokens from a non-existent exchange, but seeing how you wanted me to remove them from an exchange I don’t have I figured I’d charge you a fee to do so.

If Cryptonex is this stupid and inept, do you trust them with your money?

They don’t understand how ether delta or the ERC20 tokens work, yet they will happily take your money while the CEO pays to remove posts like mine

You have already showed your reputation and admitted your offense; we do not think it’s necessary to respond to your messages any longer.

LOL nice try but your not replying because so far everytime you have you’ve made it worse for yourself, you scammed your bounty participantes and are scamming your investors, look at the dumbing on Yobit already under ICO price, which means if you bought in the ICO you’ve already lost money and will keep losing it until there shitcoin is like the shittoken, WORTHLESS

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Smiling Coffee

Activity: 46

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 11:34:27 AM

CNX Already listed and trading nicely on ED & YoBit!

https://etherdelta.com/#CNX-ETH

Keen to see it on some bigger exchanges soon!

If you have nothing to do with EtherDelta, then why have you came with an advertising post to our topic?
And why have you repeatedly posted and then deleted posts this night on London GMT?

So you actually went off a user posting that your shittokens listed on ED must mean I’m from ether delta?

Madness, utter madness.

When you were asking for money, did you realize that it was the offense attempt?

Do you realise, with every message you send, your little ICO looks worse and worse?

You messaged me, telling me to take your token off my exchange.
I told you I’d take it off my exchange for 1 ETH.

Now in all honesty,
I don’t own an exchange and I couldn’t remove tokens from a non-existent exchange, but seeing how you wanted me to remove them from an exchange I don’t have I figured I’d charge you a fee to do so.

If Cryptonex is this stupid and inept, do you trust them with your money?

They don’t understand how ether delta or the ERC20 tokens work, yet they will happily take your money while the CEO pays to remove posts like mine

You have already showed your reputation and admitted your offense; we do not think it’s necessary to respond to your messages any longer.

LOL nice try but your not replying because so far everytime you have you’ve made it worse for yourself, you scammed your bounty participantes and are scamming your investors, look at the dumbing on Yobit already under ICO price, which means if you bought in the ICO you’ve already lost money and will keep losing it until there shitcoin is like the shittoken, WORTHLESS

LOL, epic fail.

go to cry elsewhere  Grin
cryptonex

Activity: 84

Global blockchain acquiring

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 12:11:22 PM

Why the coin is already traded on the Yobit exchange.At what under the price in five times is less. Have not you bought the same people you have it for 0.0005 bitcoins and sell for 0.0001? How will the price issue be resolved after October 1st? because I have several thousand coins and I'm already sad. Cry Cry Cry

The official listing day is October 1. Currently some miners, who have received the reward for the referral program, sell small amounts in pursuit of a short-term profit.
According to the white paper we are entitled to forward up to 5% of the funds collected for the redemption. That’s what we'll do.

Small volumes? warrants for the sale of 5000 coins are small volumes? I never believe that people knowing the price of a coin will merge it 5 times cheaper. In any case, this causes great concern.

According to the blockchain data, CNX were sold by the people who had earned them on the referral program.
So they underestimated the CNX coin value.
Today we reserved 20 BTC for a buyback to eliminate investors’ concern, but they were ahead of us to buy it out at a low price.

Cryptonex (CNX): Global blockchain acquiring
802529er

eBTC

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 12:15:51 PM

Why the coin is already traded on the Yobit exchange.At what under the price in five times is less. Have not you bought the same people you have it for 0.0005 bitcoins and sell for 0.0001? How will the price issue be resolved after October 1st? because I have several thousand coins and I'm already sad. Cry Cry Cry

The official listing day is October 1. Currently some miners, who have received the reward for the referral program, sell small amounts in pursuit of a short-term profit.
According to the white paper we are entitled to forward up to 5% of the funds collected for the redemption. That’s what we'll do.

Small volumes? warrants for the sale of 5000 coins are small volumes? I never believe that people knowing the price of a coin will merge it 5 times cheaper. In any case, this causes great concern.

According to the blockchain data, CNX were sold by the people who had earned them on the referral program.
So they underestimated the CNX coin value.
Today we reserved 20 BTC for a buyback to eliminate investors’ concern, but they were ahead of us to buy it out at a low price.

How about you use that 20 BTC You say you’ve put away to take care of the people buying your CNX token thinking it’s the CNX coin, or you just don’t care about those people who you’ve mislead and are allowing to be scammed?

Smiling Coffee

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 12:33:44 PM

another hater and clown, just ignore him   Wink
802529er

eBTC

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 12:35:51 PM

another hater and clown, just ignore him   Wink

Another newbie being paid to post, paragon did it when shit hit the fan, wouldn’t surprise me to find CNX pull the same shit

cryptonex

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 12:59:06 PM

Many people said that you airdrop tokens to them, I think you are very kind to drop free coins to them. Wish you good luck to your project.
Thank you for such a positive feedback.

eugenesag

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 01:13:56 PM

I made a transfer but I can’t see my bonus tokens. where are they?
cryptotum88

Activity: 123

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 01:49:23 PM

Hello,

I want to reserve for italian translation, it will be ready for this weekend.

I will wait for confirmation.

Thank you
cryptonex

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 02:19:50 PM

I made a transfer but I can’t see my bonus tokens. where are they?

These tokens can be seen in the bonus tokens section at the bottom of the page.

cryptonex

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 02:22:57 PM

Hello,

I want to reserve for italian translation, it will be ready for this weekend.

I will wait for confirmation.

Thank you

Thanks for your interest in the project.
We already have a team of translators. In case of need, we will definitely apply to you. 

ssms

Activity: 1

Blockchain Enthusiastic

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 04:45:09 PM

I have downloaded cryptonex-qt and I found that there are blocks generated every 1-5 minutes. In "getmininginfo" it shows proof-of-work as well as proof-of-stake. How can we participate in mining process?

We neither encourage P-o-W mining at the ICO stage nor prohibit it. The instructions will be posted after ICO completing.

To participate in P-o-S mining process:

1. Download wallet.
2. Buy coins.
3. Keep wallet online.
4. Take profit.

I am new to mining, so I have to ask these questions. Can you please reply?

Q1: If I buy CNX tokens by registering an account at https://cryptonex.org/ , then, I download wallet and transfer CNX tokens from my cryptonex account to Wallet. That means I will be able to auto-perform PoS mining via wallet by just keeping it running..? And the profit (about 12%) will be auto transferred to my wallet? Is that correct??

Q2: When will you develop step-by-step instructions in ENGLISH for PoW mining?

Please reply back?

https://worldcore.com/ - WORLDCORE-RELIABLE INVEST
tukagero

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 01:05:22 AM

Recieved some free token but i dont know where to exchange it. Cause everytime i try to send some amount of cnx on yobit it alway says invalid address.

REGΛ    ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄    LET'S REINVENT INSURΛNCE TOGETHER    ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄    REGΛ
//  JOIN PRE-SΛLE  //  15th Sept 2017  //
▄▄▄  WHITEPΛPER  ▄  FΛCEBOOK  ▄  TELEGRΛM  ▄  GOOGLE+  ▄  TWITTER  ▄▄▄
802529er

eBTC

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 01:34:11 AM

Recieved some free token but i dont know where to exchange it. Cause everytime i try to send some amount of cnx on yobit it alway says invalid address.

Those are the scam tokens they send out to trick people into their scam, the tokens are worthless, Yobit have the CNX COIN NOT THE TOKEN, so you basiclly just wasted all that gas for nothing just like lots of other people

Smiling Coffee

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 05:51:46 AM

Those are the scam tokens they send out to trick people into their scam, the tokens are worthless, Yobit have the CNX COIN NOT THE TOKEN, so you basiclly just wasted all that gas for nothing just like lots of other people

Did not manage to get 1 ETH by fraud? hang out elsewhere, clown  Grin
802529er

eBTC

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 05:59:45 AM

Did not manage to get 1 ETH by fraud? hang out elsewhere, clown  Grin

Little noobie  fanboy Wink

Does it bother you that your masters are stupid enough to message some random thinking he owns ether delta?

Or does it bother you that they don’t understand how a DEX works, and that their token can be traded regardless of if they want it too or not?

Like they asked me to take the token off my exchange.

1st, it’s not my exchange

2nd, if they even understood blockchain tech they would know that you can’t remove something from a DECENTRLIZED EXCHANGE, EVERY ERC20 token can be traded on ED, hell I could make a FUCKCNX token and trade it on there, because that’s how it works!

Or does it bother you that your still a noobie and the only people defending CNX are noobbbies  it’s almost like there paying people to post, I mean the CEO was paying to remove posts it would surprise me if there doing hay now.

I’ve had several users message me thanking me for speaking out about CNX and asking how to list these scam tokens on Etherdelta so that CNX have to deal with people who buy the CNX token and get scammed cause it’s worthless and can’t even be used after the ICO.

I’ve told them how to list them on etherdelta,  just imagine how many people they sent tokens to, that’s a lot of tokens to be sold to people who can’t use them, and at the end of the day, CNX will be the one they come and complain too.

802529er

eBTC

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 06:03:54 AM

CEO OF CNX PAYING TO REMOVE POSTS ON REDDIT

If you want to keep going I’ve got more shit to throw at CNX then they can deal with.

Going viral with this everywhere

Smiling Coffee

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 06:15:53 AM

So what?  Cheesy

you’ve already written about it, who cares?
802529er

eBTC

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 06:19:43 AM

So what?  Cheesy

you’ve already written about it, who cares?

“So what” words from someone who couldn’t even spare a dollar to invest in this scam, no wonder you “don’t care” about paying to remove posts, or paying for posts, isn’t that breaching BCT rules, might have to message a mod about that actually, thank you for reminding me to do that, as it’s against Reddit’s TOS and I’ve reported them already on there (not that it’ll do much their reddit account hasn’t posted anything other then “we’re not a scam”

Only one who doesn’t care seems to be newbies with accounts under a few months old, funny that.

Go back to 4chan kiddo

Smiling Coffee

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 06:22:45 AM

I’ve invested 0.5 BTC in the project and like everyone else, I do not care about a fraud’s opinion.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.