Bitcoin Forum
December 17, 2017, 04:40:51 PM *
News: Latest stable version of Bitcoin Core: 0.15.1  [Torrent].

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡ [ANN][ICO][BOUNTY] Cryptonex (CNX) – Global Blockchain Acquiring!  (Read 40571 times)
JK47XdeCrypT

Activity: 41

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:55:20 PM

Can the coins if received as drop be used?

There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin-Qt, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
shagorbleed

Activity: 196

https://cryptosocial.world/shagorbleed

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 08:05:55 PM

i have cnx tokens. but how to trade them or i get coins???

brodyagas86

Activity: 53

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 08:54:18 PM

i have cnx tokens. but how to trade them or i get coins???
You have bonus tokens to exchange for coins when you buy) read the topic you understand) you can only buy coins on the website or on the stock exchange)
brodyagas86

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 05:48:25 AM

It seems to me that the hitbtc is even more fun yobit. except for the bot no one is trading. guys it's time to do advertising)
Smiling Coffee

Activity: 46

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:14:22 AM

It seems to me that the hitbtc is even more fun yobit. except for the bot no one is trading. guys it's time to do advertising)

Who is so stupid to sell out the coin on the first day of listing? Let it grow, to gain volumes. What did developers write? Let the market get stable, it can’t be done in one day. But someone is still acting like a bullheaded. And then he whimpers.  Grin
brodyagas86

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:29:22 AM

Who is so stupid to sell out the coin on the first day of listing? Let it grow, to gain volumes. What did developers write? Let the market get stable, it can’t be done in one day. But someone is still acting like a bullheaded. And then he whimpers.  Grin
the coin is not the first day of trading and is not yet very productive. I put money into it so I want to make money. but for two weeks on iobit I just spent another trying to keep the price.
Smiling Coffee

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:50:41 AM

the coin is not the first day of trading and is not yet very productive. I put money into it so I want to make money. but for two weeks on iobit I just spent another trying to keep the price.

The investment horizon for such projects is at least a few months. I bought CNX on 0.7 BTC and don't expect instant growth. It will be with the introduction of new technologies in the exploitation. I’m sick and tired of rat race and whining, arranged by some people for 20-30% profit.
cryptonex

Activity: 140

Global blockchain acquiring

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 07:05:11 AM

Now you can buy CNX on HitBTC.

CNX/BTC pair is available for trading on hitbtc.com

Cryptonex (CNX): Global blockchain acquiring
brodyagas86

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:08:08 AM

The investment horizon for such projects is at least a few months. I bought CNX on 0.7 BTC and don't expect instant growth. It will be with the introduction of new technologies in the exploitation. I’m sick and tired of rat race and whining, arranged by some people for 20-30% profit.
but I bought it a little more. and I worry
DarumaSPB

Activity: 98

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 07:28:41 AM

Hello!

How can I transfer CNX from MEW to HitBTC?
When I try to do this I receive message about wrong address ...

░░░ INTERSTELLAR is the next-gen decentralized social investment ▀█▀  Discord  ▀█
░░░ [Interstellar POW/POS Coin  2500% - 7200% ROI ] ▀█▀  Facebook   ▀█
░░░ HOLD grants a solution to a big issue in the marketplace ▀█▀ Website   ▀█
N337nf

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:33:00 AM

Hello!

I would also want to know how to work this out?
I think the airdrop was only for marketing and the Tokens doesn't have any value at all. Huh Huh Huh
brodyagas86

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:38:20 AM

Hello!

on the purse are tokens in not coins. this is a bonus token. it can not be credited to the stock exchange. soon there will be an action to exchange it for coins. read the topic here full of answers about this.
DarumaSPB

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 07:39:31 AM

Hello!

I think the airdrop was only for marketing and the Tokens doesn't have any value at all. Huh Huh Huh

That's what I found

According to our Bounty program, we created and started sending CNX (ETH) tokens.
The tokens are not sold. You can exchange these tokens to CNX coin 1:1 in backoffice.
For this you should sign up and transfer CNX (ETH) tokens from your Ethereum wallet.
You can use your bonus. If you buy CNX coin in your Cryptonex account, you get the bonus of 20%.
For example, you transfer 1000 CNX (ETH) tokens and purchase 5000 CNX coins, using BTC or ETH. You get 6000 CNX coins.

░░░ INTERSTELLAR is the next-gen decentralized social investment ▀█▀  Discord  ▀█
cryptonex

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 07:41:48 AM

Hello!

You are trying to place bonus tokens on coin exchange.
On HitBTC coins are traded.
In October, the team will announce a new bounty program and you will be able to exchange your tokens for CNX coins without any conditions.

cryptonex

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 07:43:00 AM

Hello!

That's what I found

According to our Bounty program, we created and started sending CNX (ETH) tokens.
The tokens are not sold. You can exchange these tokens to CNX coin 1:1 in backoffice.
For this you should sign up and transfer CNX (ETH) tokens from your Ethereum wallet.
You can use your bonus. If you buy CNX coin in your Cryptonex account, you get the bonus of 20%.
For example, you transfer 1000 CNX (ETH) tokens and purchase 5000 CNX coins, using BTC or ETH. You get 6000 CNX coins.

The bounty campaign for CNX tokens has ended together with ICO end.

In October, the team will announce a new bounty program and you will be able to exchange your tokens for CNX coins without any conditions.
Follow the news.

Smiling Coffee

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:46:33 AM

but I bought it a little more. and I worry

It is not worth paying attention to intraday changes, especially on yobit. Smiley I can’t see any reason to sell CNX now, even getting some profit at the moment.
DarumaSPB

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 07:49:09 AM

Hello!

That's what I found

Follow the news.

Great! Thx a lot !

N337nf

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:26:00 AM

Hello!

That's what I found

Follow the news.

How about the bounty program that hasn't been claimed in the wallet site? What will happen to those CNX?
cryptonex

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 08:38:29 AM

Hello!

That's what I found

Follow the news.

How about the bounty program that hasn't been claimed in the wallet site? What will happen to those CNX?

It will be able to exchange them for CNX coins without any conditions.
The rate will be announced later.

suloki

Activity: 19

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 09:42:31 AM

At last CNX is on hitbtc!
I know that the problems were not on your part, but I was about to think it never happen. 
You seem to be developing by leaps and bounds!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.