Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:37:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO] Change - The First Decentralysed Crypto Bank [ICO September 16th]  (Read 52099 times)
krayola

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 10:45:35 PM

Please contact me on telegram @krayola , or the rest of the team via Change channel https://t.me/ChangeBank for help
Natalim

Activity: 2926
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:07:55 PM

This should be the happy day for the bounty hunters, I hope what you received will be able to satisfied you.
I don't think they are still gonna show the spreadsheet so what you can do now is just estimate the total amount you received and reach them in telegram in you have any complains, they are active there, also you can talk to Jack.

Kayaman85

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:53:02 PM

Hey Kayaman85,

I would very much appreciate if you did not spread misleading information. I would also advise you to not jump to conclusions here, especially in a situation where the bounty process is still ongoing. As discussed over Telegram chat, there were initial mistakes in calculations which we apologize for, which is also the reason why we set up the claim form to rectify all issues. While we did not handle the initial distribution correctly due to human error, some users did get the correct amounts and some did not. As you can see from this thread there is a limited amount of people which did not get the correct amount and we are working through this one at a time to make sure everyone gets what they should.

At the same we have decided to disqualify you from the bounty campaign due to your repeated attempts at blackmailing and extortion (via Telegram chat, please see screenshots below). Having approached different members of our team with ‘’offers’’ and having also had the chance to look at your posting history - we can see that this is a common occurrence for you and we shall report it accordingly.

In the meantime we shall proceed with the bounty correction as previously announced and we will make sure they are handled one at a time and that people are happy. At the same time due to the rise in fraudulent claims - we will be taking a deeper look into profile claiming and making sure they are legitimate so as to avoid a flood of users such as yourself who are trying to abuse the system.

For those interested these have been Kayaman’s approaches on Telegram:

We understand that this is frustrating and apologize for the mistake which we are currently rectifying.

Thanks you all for your support and please do make sure to sign up for the closed beta which is currently going on in full swing.

haha here ya go-

Kayaman85

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:54:39 PM

Of course you arent going to pay me, Since ive been just trying to help everyone. And since you guys are trying to get away with not paying everyone. Sweettt...
Kayaman85

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 11:55:40 PM

check. mate. Kool well I guess I will continue to pursue this class action lawsuit then since you arent going to pay me. I just had a lawyer contact me about my claim and he said he will take it. So you guys will be hearing from my lawyer soon.
Kayaman85

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:14:27 AM

And your welcome people, they finally started sending out cags after i confronted them with all this evidence about how it was obvious they were siphoning funds from the bounty pool..
Coincidence that they sent out rewards the same day I posted the evidence ? I think not.
But i will take one for the team, I will be happy as long as you all get paid what you should be paid. I dont care that they are screwing me over for trying to help you all. That was a risk I was willing to take for all the other bounty members.
Also you guys still have not sent out all of the bounty rewards. I will be watching you guys till you do send everyone, besides me, what they deserve.

And you guys are STILL SIPHONING CAGS FROM THE BOUNTY POOL! WTF! Look at this screen shot....These are from the bounty pool, these are some cags which were siphoned from the bounty rewards today. WOW you guys still havent learned your lesson? the blockchain doesnt lie! when will you guys learn?!

Inkdatar

Activity: 1582
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:07:38 AM

I already receive the CAG token for 267 CAG only yesterday. Are you guys serious? Ive joined the signature campaign and this is the only token I received. And, why the spreadsheet is not viewable until today? Is there anyone can answer this? I already filled out the form and pm jack in telegram, yet your not answering my concern correctly about the right token I received for joining signature campaign.
BekantanSejagatTeamPenipu

Activity: 365
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 03:30:10 AM

hello dev iam signature campaign participant
until now nothing receive payment, please check

▄█▄
   ██▀  ▄█▄
  ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
 ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
▐█▌  ▄█▀  ▄▀
██   ██   
██   ██   
██   ██   
▐█▌  ▀█▄  ▀▄
 ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
  ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
   ██▄  ▀█▀
    ▀█▀
████
▀▀▀▀
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▐████
▀▀     ▄▄▄▄▄▀██████████▐████
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████▀ ▀▄▄▄     ▐████
▀▀     ▄▀███▄▄▄▄       ▐████
▄▄   ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▐████
▄▄   ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▐████

▀▄▄▀▀▀  ██████           ▐████
██████▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████

▄▄  ████▀▄██████████▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀ ▄████████████▐████
BIDIUM       ▄█▄
   ▄█▄
  ▀██

▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
  ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▐█▌
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
  ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▐█▌
 ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▄██
▄▀
  ▄█▀  ▄██
   ▀█▀
  ▄██
       ▀█▀

pandanaran

Activity: 1048

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 04:25:14 AM

hello dev iam signature campaign participant
until now nothing receive payment, please check
Same as me, I guess only me and i was also surprised to hear there was a second CAG payment but i have not got paid at all, please check me too.

hen cet

Activity: 349
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:26:02 AM

they will never pay more.just the coins they want to give, the rest they will use for spree

I see my friend who should have paid more than 1k. he only accepts 300CAG. dev and the greedy team
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:28:01 AM

they will never pay more.just the coins they want to give, the rest they will use for spree

I see my friend who should have paid more than 1k. he only accepts 300CAG. dev and the greedy team

the distribution isn't over yet

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
Jackieo

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:51:24 AM

Hey guys,

Thank you for all your emails and chats. Sorry for the delay in replying.

As you all know we are sending out more bounties. There were some issue with people not entering the correct details in the form. Our approach is to do these checks individually.

If you have concerns that you want to voice out. Please contact me on Telegram or via email Jack@getchange.com

Please don't jump to conclusions. Thank you once again for all your support.

Jack
ArtisLife

Activity: 49

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 09:55:40 AM

Are there many people who didn't get the bounty?
Or it seems so?
Natalim

Activity: 2926
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:06:21 AM

I already receive the CAG token for 267 CAG only yesterday. Are you guys serious? Ive joined the signature campaign and this is the only token I received. And, why the spreadsheet is not viewable until today? Is there anyone can answer this? I already filled out the form and pm jack in telegram, yet your not answering my concern correctly about the right token I received for joining signature campaign.
The spreadsheet will tell it all, I don't really understand why it's so hard for them to approve the request of the participants.
If they really want to give transparency then I guess by showing the spreadsheet it will solve the doubts, honestly this is the only campaign I know that are not showing spreadsheet.

Nyrhalibe

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:19:20 AM

Introducing BitOfProperty — A core building block of Change

What is BitOfProperty?
BitOfProperty is a blockchain based real estate crowd investment platform that makes property investing affordable and increases the liquidity of one’s portfolio. Essentially, BitOfProperty has built an ecosystem for real estate owners and property investors to engage in fractional buy-to-rent real estate investments.
How does it work?

Users of the platform can browse through a variety of properties, both commercial and residential, and find the ones they like the most. As the business is built on the concept of crowdfunding, this allows people to invest with small amounts in one or many properties. Once the target amount of a specific project is reached, investors start to receive rental income according to their share of ownership. The proceeds can be reinvested in other properties or withdrawn to the person’s bank account.

When the investment period ends — usually within 3 years — the property will be liquidated and the initial investment, together with capital gain, is distributed back to the investors.
First deal on the platform

BitOfProperty has recently listed its very first project, SpaceCube, for people to invest in. Innovative buy-to-let concept makes SpaceCube an enticing investment with a competitive rental yield in a sought after location, creating a good foundation for solid increase in real estate prices.

Over half of the target amount has already been raised, and over 20 people have invested both fiat and virtual currencies in the SpaceCube project. For more information please see the investment guide.
Why is Change partnering with BitOfProperty?

Much like any other service that banks provide, real estate requires focus. BitOfProperty is here to fulfil real estate investment arm for Change, providing it in better, cheaper and more flexible ways than property investment branches of traditional banks. BitOfProperty’s team is proud to be part of Change, and will be joining Change’s financial marketplace in the coming year.

https://medium.com/@changebank/introducing-bitofproperty-a-core-building-block-of-change-2b24f59f099
simplyToshi

Activity: 47

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:27:13 AM

]

check. mate. Kool well I guess I will continue to pursue this class action lawsuit then since you arent going to pay me. I just had a lawyer contact me about my claim and he said he will take it. So you guys will be hearing from my lawyer soon.

hi , how to sue internet people. sorry of my english is this possible to sue internet ppl with no contract, i also tweeted some retweets but claim period over can i also sue . but i dont want to pay lawyer

if I dont have to pay laywer on internet then i can also sue . please let me know
xzone
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 1490

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:29:10 PM

I still can not see the spreadsheet.
Hope I get more token after fix the problems..

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:35:12 PM

]

hi , how to sue internet people. sorry of my english is this possible to sue internet ppl with no contract, i also tweeted some retweets but claim period over can i also sue . but i dont want to pay lawyer

if I dont have to pay laywer on internet then i can also sue . please let me know

You can't sue someone for promising something wasn't officially signed by both parties. It's quite easy actually. Also, since you never had to fill in your name, social security number, official address etc, how would you prove it was you? This means all you can bring to court is saying you participated in a technically voluntary promotional stunt, for which no official reward was determined, by a company that has zero obligation to fill your needs, and you didn't get the rewards you hoped for. Best case scenario is that you sue them for discrimination because you're the only one not getting paid, yet discrimination is insanely hard to prove. You'd spend thousands on legal fees, not to mention the lawyers salary (+- 100$ an hour), and you'd most likely not even make a dent. 99/100 it doesn't even reach a judge. What I suggest you do is be patient, remove your claims, and talk to them via skype about the situation when they announce the bounty distribution is completely over.

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
simplyToshi

Activity: 47

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 12:48:34 PM

]

You can't sue someone for promising something wasn't officially signed by both parties. It's quite easy actually. Also, since you never had to fill in your name, social security number, official address etc, how would you prove it was you? This means all you can bring to court is saying you participated in a technically voluntary promotional stunt, for which no official reward was determined, by a company that has zero obligation to fill your needs, and you didn't get the rewards you hoped for. Best case scenario is that you sue them for discrimination because you're the only one not getting paid, yet discrimination is insanely hard to prove. You'd spend thousands on legal fees, not to mention the lawyers salary (+- 100$ an hour), and you'd most likely not even make a dent. 99/100 it doesn't even reach a judge. What I suggest you do is be patient, remove your claims, and talk to them via skype about the situation when they announce the bounty distribution is completely over.

ah ok i understand , next time i will ask for contract from internet people and also i man try to be fast and better , its good to have a goal with life
kramat

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

https://i.ibb.co/2NX43h7/Avatar-1.jpg

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:32:50 PM

I have received payment from this second stage. there may be beberpaa people who still have not got it, please check one by one let all the problems here can be resolved well and clearly. thank you dev

Pages: « 1 ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 [80] 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: