Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:31:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do you know 0x project?  (Read 9898 times)
cryptoman77777

Activity: 2660
Merit: 528

https://moon-bot.com

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 09:19:11 AM

When the output of Bittrex?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jack1111

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 09:37:26 AM

It seems a good project. Unfortunately I missed it, I can see that 0X token is tradeable now on some exchanges, anyone know the ICO price?
I plan to invest in this token.
raymonddaf

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 12:45:03 PM

It seems a good project. Unfortunately I missed it, I can see that 0X token is tradeable now on some exchanges, anyone know the ICO price?

Approx $0.0486ea was my ICO cost.

pigheadbig

Activity: 742

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 01:18:04 PM

You are not the only one who missed the ICO, it seems that this project was a secret project and there was no ANN thread here, so I think there are some big whales in this investment.
--DarkSecrets--

Activity: 854

Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 01:23:31 PM

I found this project that looks interesting: https://www.0xproject.com/#home
ICO will start tomorrow and yet I didn't find any official announcement on this forum. How the fuck can these people think to launch a new ICO without an official announcement here on bitcointalk? 

Do you know this project btw?
I don't know this peoject but the site and project is good i read some on it. I have only some doubt if this is not a big project especially to the future users. See how TEZOS without an announcement thread but it was the biggest crowfund in the history of crypto.

`^cder.         
          '-`ryRQQ#@@#O}-       
       .)ydi`!]PQQ#@@@@@#d}!   
  `:'`rU9660ZL:')TZ@@@@@@####O)
  `lVx<,:xWg@@@#g)iQB##@@##@@@M
  `lVcyWRBsy@@Q8Z*iQQQQB##@@@@M
  `x|G#@@@m)T<:<v~iB##@@#QQB#@M
     `)I$#m,-' `>]ZB#@@@#QQQB#3
  .>LKlxxxx_`<YUaKOQQQB#BB####P
:V5MMMTx^=*` .~xeaOQQg$RB@@@##P
 .<}ab*' .QQK\_`;<YMRO66B@@@@B}
     .`  .Q#@#Q3v`rcvvY3B#Mx_   
         .OKx*rxv`x66OX]=`     
               .!`xRdyr,       
                  !<'

IoTeX

▬▬INTERNET OF TRUSTED THINGS.▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬▬BECOME A MEMBER TODAY▬▬▬.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██   
  ▐██▌                       
   █▌

TWITTER
MEDIUM
REDDIT
TELEGRAM
FORUM
BITCOINTALK
skoresh

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 01:33:32 PM

You are not the only one who missed the ICO, it seems that this project was a secret project and there was no ANN thread here, so I think there are some big whales in this investment.

Big whales time was during pre-ICO. And that were really big whales. During the ICO anyone had a chance to get tokens even with $100.  The only problem is you should register for ICO in advance. 

I'm the one who had no time to register. So I had to buy ZRX tokens after ICO at 4x price.
yonghongtang

Activity: 483

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 01:49:04 PM

ICO will start tomorrow and yet I didn't find any official announcement on this forum. How the fuck can these people think to launch a new ICO without an official announcement here on bitcointalk? 

If a project never come here to announce us, I will never care it also .
dennyd999

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 02:39:36 PM

Nice
ICO price 0.05 and now 0.23
Almost x5 from start.

I was able to know about it when registration was allready over.

I dont know should I take risk and buy now..
DuarteFig

Activity: 169
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 02:47:25 PM

Big whales time was during pre-ICO. And that were really big whales. During the ICO anyone had a chance to get tokens even with $100.  The only problem is you should register for ICO in advance.  

I'm the one who had no time to register. So I had to buy ZRX tokens after ICO at 4x price.

There was no pre-ICO and the only possible whales are people that registered multiple addresses during registration period, but they needed multiple cell phone numbers and multiple email accounts, since the registration used Civic app for verification.

It was not a secret project, it is an open protocol built on Ethereum that some other projects such as Aragon, district0x and Augur are already being built upon.

It was a very fair ICO model where they raised 24 millions distributed equally among everyone that was registered during registration period. We were able to contribute with a maximum of 6.67722 ETH (~$2k) for each registered address and got the ZRX token back in the same address immediatelly.
ICO price: 1 ZRX = 0.000169 ETH / $0.05
skoresh

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 08:28:28 AM
Last edit: August 18, 2017, 11:53:17 AM by skoresh

Tons of money were invested in this project by serious investors and funds before they went for ICO. That is what i've called "pre-ICO"

And it wasn't announced here due to it is a really serious project, they didn't need bounty programs, discounts for first ICO investors etc.
And ICO finished in less than 2 days. As for me - these are an attributes of serious project
trademark
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 04:21:39 AM

0xproject ZRX is now on Poloniex.  Get ready, the party is about to start.  https://poloniex.com/exchange#btc_zrx
bit-freedom

Activity: 658
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 05:02:47 AM

Missed the ICO for 0x, the price now is much higher than ICO. Seriously considering whether to buy now or not.
acpr23

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 08:51:33 AM

ZRX tokens will definitely become huge now that it is listed in polo get in now while its cheap
 0x project is really promising, investors now have 10x profit.
3months18w

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 09:05:15 AM

I found it's already on POLO and btc9.com , with a nice trading volume. But I myself never care about it as there's no ann here.

pigheadbig

Activity: 742

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 10:35:26 AM

ZRX tokens will definitely become huge now that it is listed in polo get in now while its cheap

I do not know much about this project since there is no ANN here, and I think the tokens are mostly held by some big whales, so the price can be easily pumped to moon, also, I do not care the coins that I do not know much.
raymonddaf

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 12:21:01 PM

I do not know much about this project since there is no ANN here, and I think the tokens are mostly held by some big whales, so the price can be easily pumped to moon, also, I do not care the coins that I do not know much.

Well the ico was fair, market cap divided equally between registered users.

Unless the whales bought huge amounts after ico then your wrong

je_jeph

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

"One Token to Move Anything Anywhere"

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 12:37:40 PM

i think zrx its a great coin,i saw their web and look they team behind this project,as i saw in their web some coins are working in their platfrom
also the team behind this project looks great

ben_btctalk

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 01:21:01 PM

Well the ico was fair, market cap divided equally between registered users.

Unless the whales bought huge amounts after ico then your wrong

I also like their token distribution on ico. It looks fair to me.
billyj111

Activity: 322

Deal Coin - P2P Lending Eco-system

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 01:41:13 PM

Well, why did not I find this topic before.I would definitely buy their coin. And so missed the coin that has already given x10.

The Deal Coin      BLOCKCHAIN LENDING PLATFORM                   
FACEBOOK     PRE-SALE | March 26th  ]     TWITTER     [ CROWDSALE | April 16th ]     TELEGRAM
ANN THREAD          ⚫          BOUNTY THREAD          ⚫          WHITEPAPER
HippiePyro

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

A non technical guy in a technical world

View Profile
August 19, 2017, 02:06:49 PM

This coin was insane last night. I bought a few minutes before it went on poloniex and spiked . Definitely a lot of potential with this coin, be sure to check their website.
I've never been there when a new coin goes live, wow that is a rush. Definitely fueled my crypto addiction. Could replace my tobacco habit lol, define try a better ROI.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: