Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:25:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How Long Bitcoin Will Bullish  (Read 3854 times)
BlockHazard (OP)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 09:35:02 AM

Now... this year 2017 is a reflection of 2013...  Bitcoin prices rose significantly along with increased adoption and problem-solving. But whether Bitcoin prices can still rise in 2018 later? While the price correction of the price spike has not occurred at all. So what do you think guys?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
carlfebz2

Activity: 2926
Merit: 727

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 09:36:51 AM

Now... this year 2017 is a reflection of 2013...  Bitcoin prices rose significantly along with increased adoption and problem-solving. But whether Bitcoin prices can still rise in 2018 later? While the price correction of the price spike has not occurred at all. So what do you think guys?
Enjoy the bullish trend but remember not to enter or buying bitcoin into peak prices since anytime there would really be correction which do commonly happen on bitcoins price. As of now price surges up going for 4500 In my own view and still cant be sure The thing here is that those who invested on bitcoin back on those 1800 price will surely enjoy the profits as of now.
Cryptocoinsmania.com

Activity: 59

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 09:43:40 AM

This can stay for a very long time. It seems that bitcoin price doesn't think about getting stable or drop. Enjoy the ride!
BlockHazard (OP)

Activity: 49

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 09:48:52 AM

Enjoy the bullish trend but remember not to enter or buying bitcoin into peak prices since anytime there would really be correction which do commonly happen on bitcoins price. As of now price surges up going for 4500 In my own view and still cant be sure The thing here is that those who invested on bitcoin back on those 1800 price will surely enjoy the profits as of now.
Yups...  you are absolutely right. Now is a time of indecision .. but I am still convinced that this bitcoin price will still rise and reach the highest peak until november later. But there will be some correction first near-this price range of $ 2800.
anon4250158

Activity: 266
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 09:57:56 AM

I'm personally hoping it will go down again soon so I can pick some more up.  $4100 is too high for me right now so I'll be waiting.  I'm guessing by the end of August it will have peaked and be ready for a correction.
Praesidium

Activity: 409
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 10:13:43 AM

For me i think that bitcoin's price can still increase its price to peak. because famous economist already predicted that bitcoin's price will reach 55000 usd after 5 years. So lets just on the bitcoin and invest more maybe will enjoy the profit in the future.
BTCLovingDude
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1010

BTC to the moon is inevitable...

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 10:19:43 AM

Now... this year 2017 is a reflection of 2013...
no it is not.
you have been saying this ever since price reached $1000. and literary everything is different from those days.
now we have got countries announcing their support for bitcoin, they remove taxes on bitcoin, they regulate and legalize it,....
the market is also no longer controlled by one exchange like 2013 Mt Gox!! there are 100 exchanges in place of one bit Mt GOx now.

Bitcoin prices rose significantly along with increased adoption and problem-solving. But whether Bitcoin prices can still rise in 2018 later? While the price correction of the price spike has not occurred at all. So what do you think guys?
the correction has been happening all along. you just seem to have missed it.
price is not x2-x1!!! it is instead all the things that happen between x2 and x1. and you are just looking at the start and the end of it. if you take a time and look at that middle you can see all the dips, the red bars representing the corrections.

and yes price will continue rising 2018, 2019, 2020, ... and so on until bitcoin is mass adopted by a great number of people and by that day price will probably be around $50,000

--looking for signature--
NathanJB

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 10:22:06 AM

There will be a huge one during the 2017-2018 transition. I seriously believe that. It has been the pattern when a year ends and another approaches. The bullish run of Bitcoin is happening much earlier though. I was not expecting BTC to reach as high as $4000 plus this August.
ekoice

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 10:30:00 AM

For me i think that bitcoin's price can still increase its price to peak. because famous economist already predicted that bitcoin's price will reach 55000 usd after 5 years. So lets just on the bitcoin and invest more maybe will enjoy the profit in the future.
I too hope that bitcoin would continue to move in bullish trend for some more years.This would happen because bitcoin has got legalized in japan and south korea and india are soon to legalize bitcoin which would be followed by many other countries like australia and philippines.This would create a great increase in demand for bitcoins which would trigger its price more.More over,the only big issue of high transaction fee has also been solved after segwit activation and also bitcoin has survived after hard fork.Mass adoption of bitcoin is taking place all over he world.All these factors would help bitcoin to continue in bullish trend for some more years.
mk4
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 3830

Paldo.io 🤖

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 10:40:08 AM

There will be a huge one during the 2017-2018 transition. I seriously believe that. It has been the pattern when a year ends and another approaches. The bullish run of Bitcoin is happening much earlier though. I was not expecting BTC to reach as high as $4000 plus this August.

I'm not saying that a huge correction will not happen during the 2017 to 2018 transition, but it definitely hasn't been the pattern for the past years (look at graph below). It only happened once, which was during mid January of 2017. No one really knows. It might happen next week, next month, next year. It's really just very unpredictable.

But personally, I think the correction won't take long as next year. I think it will happen in less than 3 months, since also like you said, bitcoin grew too much in price this month and last month. Then again, that's only my guess.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
giantrobot

Activity: 564
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 10:46:06 AM

This is no longer the bitcoin of what we all know, it is a completely different currency, its development is so terrible that we can predict. The higher the value, the greater the risk of collapse.
pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 11:07:19 AM

If it rises or not doesn't matter for one year especially for me. Its increase or decrease only matters on a long run and obviously like anyone else  i want it to increase.But if it doesn't show good results in like 5 years ,then i would take necessary steps.But such things is not likely to happen because Bitcoin is the very first crypto-currency and if it falls ,then all crypto currencies will meet its end is what i have heard.So please people stop having such accusations on bitcoin.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
orpel

Activity: 128

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 11:10:08 AM

This is no longer the bitcoin of what we all know, it is a completely different currency, its development is so terrible that we can predict. The higher the value, the greater the risk of collapse.

What exactly is "the bitcoin we all know"? How different is it?
Since day 1 the risk was very high.
It will take time until the price will be more stable.

I believe we need to wait for 2T$ market cap and only then it will start to stabilize.

BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 578

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 11:21:35 AM

then what in the word are you doing on a bitcoin forum if it is so terrible as you say! move on man, you are wasting your time on a "terrible" thing. and please sell any bitcoins you own because i want a bigger stake in the very limited supply of 21 million.

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
romecheo

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 11:42:46 AM

Who can stop the unstoppable increasing value of Bitcoin, I am feel so dizzy, I couldn't believe the crazy amount of Bitcoin.

Some speculation, it may hit $6000 before the ends of this year.

▀▀████████████████▄▄         H A V E N      /      HOLD HAVEN. EARN BNB!         ▄▄████████████████▀▀
Community Driven DeFi Project Built on BSC
|    Whitepaper    |      Telegram      |       Twitter       |      [ SafeHaven.Finance ]      |     Instagram     |        Reddit        |      YouTube      |
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 11:49:55 AM

First of all its completely wrong to even compare 2013 and 2017, it's not everything the same. Bitcoin has changed a lot since then, segwit is locked in, and there is nothing left to stop the Bitcoin juggernaut, it's only one way, why are you waiting for 2018, it's already crossed 4k what's there to stop it. If you haven't brought it, you missed a chance, if it dips then buy and be happy.
lucifochrome

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 11:52:31 AM

I dont think that this is a reflection of 2013. It may be similar but if you compare the price of btc now as to the price of 2013 btc clearly there is a huge difference. I think this bubble will still rise by the end of the year and fall significantly then will rise back up again. Im not saying that this is a bad time to buy btc but you can spend a few $$$ and still make a profit by the end and for long term since more and more countries are accepting btc then most likely price will sky rocket by next year.
maokoto

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

✪ NEXCHANGE | BTC, LTC, ETH & DOGE ✪

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 12:04:17 PM

Truth is many people are waiting for the correction now to enter. Some of my friends (for example) which never were interested in Bitcoin, are now paying some interest and waiting a correction to jump in. Old Bitcoiners also are waiting for it to go down to buy more...the point is that, in case the correction happens, it will be softened and short lived because of the people who is waiting to buy more.

GideonGono

Activity: 2016
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 12:17:50 PM

Now... this year 2017 is a reflection of 2013...
no it is not.
you have been saying this ever since price reached $1000. and literary everything is different from those days.
now we have got countries announcing their support for bitcoin, they remove taxes on bitcoin, they regulate and legalize it,....
the market is also no longer controlled by one exchange like 2013 Mt Gox!! there are 100 exchanges in place of one bit Mt GOx now.
I agree. Bitcoin's decentralization is implemented properly throughout the time through distribution to a much wider audience though we can't say for sure that it has attained absolute decentralization yet.

Bitcoin prices rose significantly along with increased adoption and problem-solving. But whether Bitcoin prices can still rise in 2018 later? While the price correction of the price spike has not occurred at all. So what do you think guys?
the correction has been happening all along. you just seem to have missed it.
price is not x2-x1!!! it is instead all the things that happen between x2 and x1. and you are just looking at the start and the end of it. if you take a time and look at that middle you can see all the dips, the red bars representing the corrections.

and yes price will continue rising 2018, 2019, 2020, ... and so on until bitcoin is mass adopted by a great number of people and by that day price will probably be around $50,000
This will happen since Bitcoin has huge market and demand backing it up. If somehow price correction will happen, it will not go down further beyond and will have a new floor i.e. a new low along with the new high.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 12:43:48 PM

But whether Bitcoin prices can still rise in 2018 later?

why do you even ask about 2018's rise as if you have doubts about it?!!
there is nothing indicating otherwise. it will continue rising for years to come.
granted we have another big drama coming up in a couple of months with the 2 MB hard fork but that will be another temporary speed bump on this way towards higher prices as bitcoin is being adopted more every day.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: