Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:39:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Jesus Christ is comming back here  (Read 23205 times)
Aleister Crowley

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 07:45:06 PM

Well it is really scary when you see that many predictions are going to happen or we alredy witnessed to their happening. These predictions are from holy books bible or quran etc. It must be something here and for sure someone will come back.
I have read from the Muslim scriptures (AL-quran), that actually the day will come when the ISA comes back down to earth as it approaches the end of time. and there is a lot of miraculous reflection of events that are almost certainly happening on earth ,, and this too may happen when the descent of ISA back to life on earth ,, and complete the task that ISA must finish in this earth
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bobq

Activity: 1148
Merit: 307

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 12:11:56 AM

I've noticed that Jesus Christ is now going to be decentralized, according to banners which appear in this forum.

Karmakid

Activity: 742
Merit: 397

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 01:20:52 AM

Repeant and surrender yourself to Jesus Christ because He is comming back here on Earth to group us into 2 which the one's will join Him and the other one are the one who does belong. Sinners stop surrender yourself evil is already with in you confess and repeant.

Read the Bible and you see and realized everything is happening and maybe repeated.

Yeah everyone knows that Jesus Christ is going to come back but no one really knows when.
They say that all of the signs has already been seen and he is really going to come .
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3015

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 01:24:06 AM

Yeah everyone knows that Jesus Christ is going to come back but no one really knows when.
They say that all of the signs has already been seen and he is really going to come .

Only the brainwashed believe it.

Every generation for the past 2,000 years has believed their imaginary god will come back from vacation in their lifetime.  :/

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
RandeeColemanc1911

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:02:19 AM

Well it is really scary when you see that many predictions are going to happen or we alredy witnessed to their happening. These predictions are from holy books bible or quran etc. It must be something here and for sure someone will come back.

Jesus Christ (PBUH) will come back.

And going to come:
- Imam Mahdi
- Dajjal (False Christ)
- Gog & Magod
- Dabbatul Ard

C
Finally C is!!!
rhomzkie26

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 12:40:03 PM

This is nonsense. There is no Jesus or God or anything like that. The only reason you embrace this belief is because it makes you feel better about dying one day. What a waste of time.

You're the one who is nonsense, do you think why are you still breathing? why are you still alive? it is very obvious you don't know anything about in the Bible, that's why you said those words. Try to open and read bible at least you may have a little about knowledge or wisdom about it.
Jesabela04

Activity: 540

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 06:54:29 PM

Everybody knows that God can come in any form. I think this time he'll come as an apocalypse and finish off what he had created previously which is ruining everything on mother Earth. It's actually needed for everyone's future. So let him come.

Yes, Jesus is comming back soon. That's written in the bible so we should all be ready because nobody knows when. He is the alpha and omega. What's written in the bible is already happening now. We are on the last days. We should repent and surrender our lives to Jesus before it's too late.
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 06:59:12 PM

The bible has changed by people. Not everything in bible is original.
Even though the Bible has you claim has been manipulated by men, We all know that the truth cannot be hidden for a long period of time. And to sum up what OP is saying, JESUS CHRIST is indeed coming back soon and to those who don't believe it i really pity you.
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 3015

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 07:03:08 PM

Even though the Bible has you claim has been manipulated by men, We all know that the truth cannot be hidden for a long period of time. And to sum up what OP is saying, JESUS CHRIST is indeed coming back soon and to those who don't believe it i really pity you.

Do you know the date?  Just so I can start to believe in him the day before?

https://nastyscam.com - landing page up     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming soon!
OGNasty has early onset dementia; keep this in mind when discussing his past actions.
kevinn669

Activity: 241
Merit: 250

Tokens That Store Virtual Energy

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:33:11 PM

Do you know the date?  Just so I can start to believe in him the day before?

They know, but do not speak. This is so that people like me (and probably you) burn together in hell  Grin

████████████                                                     
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███          ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       
 ██▀▀▀▀██▄  ███         ██▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀ ▐███▌   ██▀▀▀▀██▄▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀▀       
 ██     ██  ███   ▄▄    ██▄    ▀    ██     ██ ██   ██     ██    ██           
 ██ ▄▄▄██▀  ███  ████   ▀██████▄    ██    ▐█▌ ▐█▌  ██ ▄▄▄██▀    ██           
 ██  ▀██▄   ███   ▀▀    ▄    ▀██    ██    ███████  ██  ▀██▄     ██           
 ██    ▀██▄ ███         ██▄▄▄▄██    ██   ▐█▌   ▐█▌ ██    ▀██▄   ██           
 ▀▀      ▀▀ ███          ▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀   ▀▀     ▀▀ ▀▀      ▀▀   ▀▀           
            ████████████     █████████████                                   
                                       ███                                   
         ████████ ██▄      ██          ███  ████████▄   ▄▄█████▄▄  ██▄     ▄██
         ██       ████▄    ██     ▄▄   ███  ██    ▀██ ▐██▀     ▀██  ▀██▄ ▄██▀
         ██▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██▀███▄  ██    ████  ███  ██   ▄▄██ ██              ▀███▀   
         ██▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ▀███▄██     ▀▀   ███  ██ ███▀▀  ██    ██████     ▐█▌   
         ██       ██    ▀████          ███  ██  ▀██▄  ▐██▄     ▄██     ▐█▌   
         ████████ ██      ▀██          ███  ██    ▀██▄  ▀▀█████▀▀      ▐█▌   
                              ████████████                                   
      ▄▄▄▄        ▄███▌
    ▄▄▄▄▄       ▄████▀
               █████   
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▀▀   
 ▀▀████████▌ ▐██▌     
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀ ▄▄   
               █████▄ 
             █▄ ▀████▌
             ███  ▀███▌
             ███    ▀▀▀
             ███       
             ███       
             ███           
            ▐███▌     
           ▄█████▄     
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Register and Get Access
Facebook   Telegram
Twitter       Announcement
nb1985

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 09:20:22 PM

and even if it was original, why believe it over older books? Why believe any book is a true religion?
skiller21

Activity: 138
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 06:43:06 AM

we all know that we are creation i mean Best creation of God.  christian Christ  is Prophet Isa according Islam. He will must come when all non Believer will  try to remove Believer of God or Worshipers of Allah(SW). He will come in order to rescue all Worshipers of God (Allah SW). we should be grateful because every religion  has helped to rebuild  another religion by  correcting previous  religion.. so i believe Isa or Chirst will come back only for Wrshipers of Allah (GOD).
joelou

Activity: 207

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 09:47:58 AM

We are God's created for those who believe in christ we will save jesus is our savior all signs in bible are coming nowadays. Lets be prepare for jesus is coming very soon.
Bankz1

Activity: 40

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 11:09:56 AM

Yes , Jesus is coming again because he himself promised it.he said, if i go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and will take you to myself, so that where i am, there you may be also.we should all be born again and also we must do what we preach. 
Bit Log

Activity: 75

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 01:18:14 PM

This is nonsense. There is no Jesus or God or anything like that. The only reason you embrace this belief is because it makes you feel better about dying one day. What a waste of time.

This people who believed in God are those who are not afraid to die one day,? Because they know that when they die, they will be with the Lord, but how about these people who doesn't believe in God,? where will they be after death? Those people who do not believe in God usually say that they don't believe in God because of the absence of proof, they always relay on logic, but when ever we ask them who created everything, they don't have any answers, any proof. They accepted that ignorance will be on us always by not knowing everything.

C
Finally C is!!!
david_019

Activity: 256

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:56:18 AM

It is very hard to understand  the message of Jesus Christ to someone who doesn't want to believe. Because for him to believe he must have faith, and faith is putting your trust to someone /something w/c is the evidence is more spiritual. This is the very reason why many are opposing the said statement.
bluered

Activity: 176

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 06:14:50 AM

Friend, i know jesus will come back, but before the apocalypse, nobody knows when it is, keep it in the bible Jesus says he is god ?

yes ofcourse Jesus is coming back, base from our study from our catechism class after Jesus come, the first coming when he save the world from peoples sins. He will be coming back as judge He will be judging us base from the good deeds that we had here on earth. The second coming of Jesus will be the last judgement. Be good, Love God know God and lets be with him in heaven.

●    D A F Z O    ●   A DECENTRALIZED GLOBAL P2P LOGISTICS PLATFORM   ●    D A F Z O    ●
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   CONTRIBUTE in PRIVATE SALE OFFERING 50% BONUS   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TelegramFacebookTwitterWhitePaperANNOnePagerYoutubeMediumLinkedIn
Bit Log

Activity: 75

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:04:17 AM

Repeant and surrender yourself to Jesus Christ because He is comming back here on Earth to group us into 2 which the one's will join Him and the other one are the one who does belong. Sinners stop surrender yourself evil is already with in you confess and repeant.

Read the Bible and you see and realized everything is happening and maybe repeated.

Jesus is surely coming back soon. But I am pretty sure that no one will ever know when will he come back. He said that only the Father who is in heaven knows when will he come back. Now I have seen many prediction of the second coming, as those prediction are made, the more I am convince that he is not yet gonna come this time. If those predictions stops, then that's the time I believe He will come.

C
Finally C is!!!
malachi_38tr@viS

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:37:28 AM

yeah Jesus said he come back when the earth destroy. now people who are making mistakes and who are not being as a human being like that people never go to near of god. in bible we have more moral values how to be and how to lead life and how to love others. but now a days most of the people being like selfish so they never get in to good. but god says who are try to rectify their mistakes like that people all are coming to my near. so really Jesus Christ coming to earth nearly.
UzumakiSakuragi

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:39:27 AM

I read the bible and I can say that what you said above is really true, that is why we should not fix our eyes on things that are in this world, we should better be fixing our eyes on what the Lord is saying. Being in a polluted world, we are the light that needs to shine and light the way, the way to God.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: