Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:14:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Jesus Christ is comming back here  (Read 23207 times)
gandame

Activity: 924
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:50:27 AM

Repeant and surrender yourself to Jesus Christ because He is comming back here on Earth to group us into 2 which the one's will join Him and the other one are the one who does belong. Sinners stop surrender yourself evil is already with in you confess and repeant.

Read the Bible and you see and realized everything is happening and maybe repeated.

True Jesus Christ is coming back for those who with Him and to those people believe on Him. Surrender to Jesus Christ is the most important to all people but some not believe to Jesus.
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
shaggy404

Activity: 243
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:59:52 AM

Repeant and surrender yourself to Jesus Christ because He is comming back here on Earth to group us into 2 which the one's will join Him and the other one are the one who does belong. Sinners stop surrender yourself evil is already with in you confess and repeant.

Read the Bible and you see and realized everything is happening and maybe repeated.

He is already here. He goes by the name of Satoshi Nakamoto.
aerodynamic1

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:10:31 AM

If bible helps you - it's ok. But don't involve others into your insanity.
Awraawra

Activity: 338
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 11:41:15 PM

Yes, jesus is comming back but we dont know if when he will come back. So all we have here on earth should of change.
muging28

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 12:21:03 AM

close then Jesus returend to earth so there is yet time brother change and trust God for he can change us and have a good race of our lives
ichsan ardi

Activity: 672

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:15:32 AM

in islam, Jesus Christ known as Nabi Isa a.s isn't even death and we believe that he's in God "Hands" right now. and will come to earth to save a people who believe in Allah, destroy all the church and kill the people who believe in him. why kill the people who believe in him?? cause he never claim himself  a God.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●      T W I T T E R      ●      T E L E G R A M      ●      M E D I U M      ●
abztabz

Activity: 135

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:06:53 AM

yes definitely Jesus Christ is coming that is the second coming, I believe every religion knows this, but they don't give attention to this topic, whether you like it or not it happen he said in his word he will come like a thief at night, so nobody knows when it gonna happen, that's way as a believer of God we should be prepares because any time he will come, I strongly believe that Jesus Christ will come to fulfill his word, as Bible say, believe and repent as God said and you will be save.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
boakyei

Activity: 358
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 06:22:09 AM

It is apparent Jesus Christ is on his way to judge mankind again. All the signs he gave for his second coming has come to pass. Please repent and receive him as your saviour.

opebiyiope

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:42:12 AM

Yes! A Muslim must believe in the coming back of Jesus (Prophet 'Isa). He is coming, I believe!.
Hello_Bubble_World

Activity: 35

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:09:02 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ma8P4bDtJH8

Happy Holidays to everyone!

``
A spaceman (Satoshi!) came traveling on his ship from afar,
'Twas light years of time since his mission did start,
And over a village he halted his craft,
And it hung in the sky like a star, just like a star

He followed a light and came down to a shed,
Where a mother and child were lying there on a bed,
A bright light of silver shone round his head,
And he had the face of an angel, and they were afraid

Then the stranger spoke, he said "Do not fear,
I come from a planet a long way from here,
And I bring a message for mankind to hear, "
And suddenly the sweetest music filled the air

And it went La La
Peace and goodwill to all men, and love for the child

This lovely music went trembling through the ground,
And many were wakened on hearing that sound,
And travellers on the road, the village they found,
By the light of that ship in the sky, which shone all round

And just before dawn at the paling of the sky,
The stranger returned and said "Now I must fly,
When two thousand years of your time has gone by,
This song will begin once again, to a baby's cry"

And it went La La This song will begin once again
To a baby's cry
And it goes La La Peace and goodwill to all men, and
Love for the child

Oh the whole world is waiting, waiting to hear the song again,
There are thousands standing on the edge of the world,
And a star is moving somewhere, the time is nearly here,
This song will begin once again, to a baby's cry.

Songwriters: Chris De Burgh
A Spaceman Came Traveling lyrics / BMG Rights Management US, LLC

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ma8P4bDtJH8

galvan jean

Activity: 28

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 07:26:03 AM

Oh no, Jesus is coming back. Dude, I do not care if he is coming back. It has been 2016 years since he did not show up, and people are still believing in his appearance.
Rosscy

Activity: 243

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:02:52 AM

It is not a matter what of your religion. There is no doubt about it. Open your Bible, he will come before apocalypse.
Today, still 2017, we believe there is still future upcoming.
If you believe Jesus coming today? What do you have to prepare?
pusa aso

Activity: 207

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:44:27 AM

I think yes but we do not know when to go the world because the god know that he go  here.
charmaine08

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 08:52:53 AM

This is nonsense. There is no Jesus or God or anything like that. The only reason you embrace this belief is because it makes you feel better about dying one day. What a waste of time.

No ! There is a God our heavenly father is true ., and its wriu on the Bible that our God is coming back soon and I believed on that .
Guryon_master

Activity: 384
Merit: 12

Student Coin

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:22:38 AM

I believe in the Bible, so I agree with this statement. By faith we understand that those things will
Surely come. What I don't like the statement is it has been said without concern that makes it
become more and more not acceptable to those who don't believe in God.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram◂[/center
MRX-

Activity: 267

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:01:25 AM

What kind of bullshit post is this, I sure hope before your Jesus comes back, you will come back to your senses.
And uh, how about you stop reading the bible and start reading about how a dead man can never be resurrected.
cryptonoob312

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:04:14 AM

Yeah, he's coming. It's because he heard about bitcoins and wants to mine them.
pogingkiller222

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:29:13 AM

This is nonsense. There is no Jesus or God or anything like that. The only reason you embrace this belief is because it makes you feel better about dying one day. What a waste of time.

In Jesus name , pls Lord Forgive him ,He didnt know what he saying ,In the name of Jesus,we believed and we know you will return here on earth you will ascend and all those who follow the wishes you Lord,thank you for living Gaves you. Amen 😇
Yurkov

Activity: 1463
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 10:44:48 AM

close then Jesus returend to earth so there is yet time brother change and trust God for he can change us and have a good race of our lives
if you really believe in Jesus, he will always be with you. that means it is among us,it is best to read the Bible, so that we can understand more about it

awawo

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:12:26 AM

My friend I respect you views but just know that there is a supreme being that is responsible for the creation of this world and all that exist in it. And the supreme being control all the activities that take place in this world and is call GOD.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: