Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 08:59:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Jesus Christ is comming back here  (Read 23207 times)
MRX-

Activity: 267
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:01:32 PM

This is nonsense. There is no Jesus or God or anything like that. The only reason you embrace this belief is because it makes you feel better about dying one day. What a waste of time.

In Jesus name , pls Lord Forgive him ,He didnt know what he saying ,In the name of Jesus,we believed and we know you will return here on earth you will ascend and all those who follow the wishes you Lord,thank you for living Gaves you. Amen 😇

Hey, would you please share what username does Jesus have in this Forum? so I can also share my prayers on this forum? lol cancer pinoys on BTC.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MRX-

Activity: 267

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:05:01 PM

This is nonsense. There is no Jesus or God or anything like that. The only reason you embrace this belief is because it makes you feel better about dying one day. What a waste of time.

My friend I respect you views but just know that there is a supreme being that is responsible for the creation of this world and all that exist in it. And the supreme being control all the activities that take place in this world and is call GOD.

Ahhh I agree with you on this, however, a God doesn't necessarily mean he/she/it "controls all the activities that takes place in this world", I also noticed you have used "world" you mean earth? earth has a certain designated God to govern us?
I disagree with that too, a God doesn't have to care or govern anyone, a God is simply a God, Only humans has the concept of good and bad. A God is omnipotetnt.
Hopeful2017

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Greentoken-invest in ecology

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 12:10:55 PM

Repeant and surrender yourself to Jesus Christ because He is comming back here on Earth to group us into 2 which the one's will join Him and the other one are the one who does belong. Sinners stop surrender yourself evil is already with in you confess and repeant.

Read the Bible and you see and realized everything is happening and maybe repeated.

I also believe in that. Jesus Christ will be coming soon. To be ready, you must ask for forgiveness for our sins and forgive those people who did wrong on you.

blackbutterfly

Activity: 109

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:09:46 PM

Repeant and surrender yourself to Jesus Christ because He is comming back here on Earth to group us into 2 which the one's will join Him and the other one are the one who does belong. Sinners stop surrender yourself evil is already with in you confess and repeant.

Read the Bible and you see and realized everything is happening and maybe repeated.

God knows only if he returns here, so only God knows if he will come back.

BountyX

Activity: 352

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:24:56 AM

Cool, I guess he will arrive on earth landing with his parachute from the skyes. I wonder how much recognition he will get if he doesn't get immediately on TV, and on all the channels.

Snub

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 09:46:13 PM

close then Jesus returend to earth so there is yet time brother change and trust God for he can change us and have a good race of our lives
if you really believe in Jesus, he will always be with you. that means it is among us,it is best to read the Bible, so that we can understand more about it
I support...those who believe in God always feel Him side by side and live in harmony with this
Good tbc

Activity: 115

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:04:55 PM

Jesus Christ is coming back here on earth to come and take all that believe in him to Heaven a place he has prepared for them.It will be advisable  if any who did not believe , he or she should believe for tomorrow  may be too late.

satriani78

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 10:20:47 PM

I do not believe in Jesus Christ also about his resurrection at the end of the world, maybe the story of the presence of Jesus Christ at the doomsday only exists in the Christian scriptures and I personally respect what they believe even though I do not believe in the presence of Jesus Christ later.
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 11:07:49 PM

I do not believe in Jesus Christ also about his resurrection at the end of the world, maybe the story of the presence of Jesus Christ at the doomsday only exists in the Christian scriptures and I personally respect what they believe even though I do not believe in the presence of Jesus Christ later.
I am a Christian and i really resepct your opinion on this matter and its true when it comes to religion whether we believe something or not is all about our faith, because all that we are talking about is spiritual not physical in spite of that there are so certain things that we can't really ignore.
jayes

Activity: 75

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 07:25:23 AM

The Bible say so, Jesus Himself said that He will come back here to establish His reign a thousand years. I believed it for there is no one in the history of man who died and rose again from dead but only Jesus.
FriddickPrime

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 08:17:19 AM

I know he will arrive one day.

The exact day and hour only the father knows
buldog16

Activity: 266

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:02:18 PM

I do believe in jesus cristus but not as God,
I believe him as one of my propeth.
And talking about he is coming back, i believe so.
My religion says so, that jesus will come back to earth to continue my last propeth.
I don't know how to say but you guys can imagine by yourself.
Who is the God ?

WebsiteWhitepaperGooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!Ann threadMedium
♛♛♛ Pre-ICO: 18 Nov 2018, Don't miss 50% bonus! ♛♛♛
shinchan123

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 02, 2018, 12:38:25 PM

Even though I believe in God, there is no telling what will happen in the future. The bible tells us of his return, but no one really knows when. For me, we can simply live our lives to the fullest by being positive and kind to others. Just be righteous in everything you do, so when the time comes, it wouldn’t really bother you because you did your best to live by God’s words.
labs0918

Activity: 205

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:59:15 AM

If you already read your bible then you know already that JESUS CHRIST IS COMING BACK . He is coming back for the final judgment. So before the final judgement make your everyday as your last day and ask your self if what will you do if that dat is your last day? Do you want to enter the kingdom of God ? Or No ? If yes, then do what to do so.

dharnamonitor

Activity: 448

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 01:28:11 PM

Is he coming back in flesh or in spirit? After rising from the dead after 3 days did he live again and come to life? We don't even see him in flesh.

If he came back in a flesh we might capture him and dissect him in a laboratory to see if there are unusual thing in his genetic code and other part of his body. lol

Cool, I guess he will arrive on earth landing with his parachute from the skyes. I wonder how much recognition he will get if he doesn't get immediately on TV, and on all the channels.

We might see him riding a spacecraft with a huge battalion of ufo companions

joromz1226

Activity: 798
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:09:50 PM

For you its nonsense, but for other's not. Because for me I also believed that there is a second coming of Jesus Christ, which is written in the Bible I believed in only no one knows when He will come back neither the angels doesn't know when will it happen.
meliodas

Activity: 742
Merit: 329

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:28:26 PM

I agree with you. I believe that Jesus Christ is coming back here because that is written in the prophecy in revelation. All the signs are already happening. Poverty, war, crimes, earthquake, natural disasters are some of the given signs. What we must do is to repent and ask for forgiveness before it's to late. He will com back for the judgement day.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $| 
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1373

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 07:13:03 PM

I agree with you. I believe that Jesus Christ is coming back here because that is written in the prophecy in revelation. All the signs are already happening. Poverty, war, crimes, earthquake, natural disasters are some of the given signs. What we must do is to repent and ask for forgiveness before it's to late. He will com back for the judgement day.

And here is the most important thing to understand... for each person, personally.

The apostles, in times while they were still alive after Jesus ascended, thought that Jesus would come back, probably, within most of their lifetimes. It wasn't until most of them had died that the Church started to realize that Jesus wouldn't come back right then, necessarily.

The personal point is this. If Jesus doesn't come back for 10,000 years, when is He going to come back for you or me? The answer is, at the end of our short life here.

What do I mean? When I die, I won't be taking any part in anything that goes on in this world. I will be in a dreamless sleep, so to speak. The next thing I will see is Jesus calling me out of the grave, even if it means gathering my scattered atoms from the "4 winds" to reunite them into me.

So, Jesus will return for me in a rather short period of time... 100 years from the beginning of my life, if I live that long. And similar for you and all people.

The point isn't to expect Jesus by any date or calendar year. The point is to expect Him right now, because you don't know for a fact that Kim Jong Un hasn't launched his missiles some minutes ago, and that you have only seconds more to live.

Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Laboico

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:18:39 PM

He has already come or not
PlanetZebes

Activity: 68
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 08:36:00 PM

Nice little fantasy story bro.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: