Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 08:03:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Jesus Christ is comming back here  (Read 23207 times)
Victorheywhy

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 10:31:29 PM

Jesus Christ is definitely coming back again. But, no one knows the actual day of his coming. Not the prophets, neither the angels.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3822
Merit: 1373

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:14:46 AM

Just like you don't know the exact time of your death, in the same way you don't know exactly when Jesus is coming back. But if He doesn't return before you die, it will seem to you like He came back when you died, even if He doesn't return for 100,000 years. Why? Because the next thing you will see after you die, is Jesus calling you up out of the grave, back to life. The fearful thing, then, will be the judgment.

Cool

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/, https://thedrardisshow.com/, https://thehighwire.com/.
WannaCry

Activity: 742
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:34:14 AM

Repeant and surrender yourself to Jesus Christ because He is comming back here on Earth to group us into 2 which the one's will join Him and the other one are the one who does belong. Sinners stop surrender yourself evil is already with in you confess and repeant.

Read the Bible and you see and realized everything is happening and maybe repeated.

Jesus will come back like a thief in the night. No one knows exactly when so we must always be prepared for it. We must repent as early as possible and surrender our lives to Him. Signs are already happening and we are on the last days. He will be back for the judgement day. He loves us no matter how hard the situation of the world right now.
tonlong

Activity: 726
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:06:52 AM

When is Jesus Christ is coming back here? Everyone been waiting and waiting for him to come and I don't think we cant know about it.
TurboRyzen

Activity: 66

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 04:24:42 AM

This is nonsense. There is no Jesus or God or anything like that. The only reason you embrace this belief is because it makes you feel better about dying one day. What a waste of time.

Yes, the sad thing is that it's such an incredible waste of time.
daggny_taggart

Activity: 910
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 08:23:51 AM

Repeant and surrender yourself to Jesus Christ because He is comming back here on Earth to group us into 2 which the one's will join Him and the other one are the one who does belong. Sinners stop surrender yourself evil is already with in you confess and repeant.

Read the Bible and you see and realized everything is happening and maybe repeated.

What was Bible's prediction on Bitcoin exchange rate?
Vod
Legendary

Activity: 3752
Merit: 3099

Licking my boob since 1970

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 09:37:13 AM

Jesus Christ is definitely coming back again. But, no one knows the actual day of his coming. Not the prophets, neither the angels.

Yet the peons know who knows who's schedules!   Huh

https://nastyscam.com - featuring 13 years of OGNasty bitcoin scams     https://vod.fan - advanced image hosting - coming sooner than you think!
Ekimzjames20

Activity: 348
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:51:52 AM

Base on the bible many religeon say that jesus christ is back but no one can prove that statement until that times come. As  of now only we can do is to wait until that will come.
@maetthan17

Activity: 93

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 11:46:35 AM

I believed on that . it is written in the Bible that Jesus will come back and that is his promise on us .No one can predict it but I know many of us believed that our Lord Jesus Christ will be with us not now but it is near .
Aneuk cabang

Activity: 242
Merit: 12

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 12:15:07 PM

yeah.. he will be coming back here on earth, not as god but as (messiah) messenger of god to exterminate dajjal (false messiah) and his followers. so the human will return to the right path.
zngit

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 07:01:09 AM

To get involved with Jesus Christ is a choice by individual. Human were given a chance to choice and decide what they should be in. Human are created to rule themselves not to govern and made as maid or slave by others. For me human have a freedom to do things without hurting others. To decide and choice Jesus Christ is a wise thing to do the gain is yours, the full gain is in the time He will come back again.
salinizm

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 12:55:39 PM

The problem is if Jesus Christ coming back to this era, and "I am Jesus Christ. I am God son" he says, but nobody believe him. People think he is scamer totally. OMG Cry

I do not see any saddening point in not to believe in  a human being who says he is jesus christ . Because, If someone says  I am the son of god, he must be suffering from schizophrenia .  He must be treated by professionals. Because, there is no god and his son for sure.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
Tron

Activity: 588
Merit: 107

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 01:10:00 PM

Everybody knows that God can come in any form. I think this time he'll come as an apocalypse and finish off what he had created previously which is ruining everything on mother Earth. It's actually needed for everyone's future. So let him come.

"apocalypse and finish"? Where's the love? The love for his beloved children?
I liked the part where they said that God does not need to be worshiped. We need it. Umm... No thank you. I'm good. "Oh, you're good are you? Let me show you how bad things get! Just because you don't do the things that I tell you to do! Oh and BTW, you have freedom of choice. As long as you choose what I tell you to, that is".
Hifemih

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 05:55:05 AM

Yes!! And he'll soon come
reyzel27

Activity: 135

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 01:26:50 AM

Jesus is coming back. yes he is coming back because of people he love. surrender and give your life to him. Jesus will come back soon. Give love for each other.
redentor03

Activity: 93

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 02:41:25 AM

Jesus Christ is coming back, because of the people who know Jesus christ. just believe we have a god.
burlit

Activity: 25

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 12:57:08 PM

Yes , Jesus Christ is coming back here in the earth ,he said in the Bible . For now, all of your sin, bad things do you do,and your bad attitude, forget it and don't turn back for this, our Lord God was picking all of the humans have a faith in him, good heart , they follow the Bible says, and caressing him with all of your ,heart ,soul,mind,strength. He will come back for us , and we know that he never leave us Everytime we are lonely, we are suffering, we are encountering the biggest problem he is beside us. Because HE LOVES US .Our Lord Jesus Christ.

Soulforged

Activity: 40
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 01:39:41 PM

While the initial post is nonsense there has been a noticeable resurgence in the number of social and political commentators talking about the benefits of religious (Christian) teachings lately. Ben Shapiro, Jordan Perterson being two names which spring to mind. My thoughts are that it's in response to the godless and Marxist policies being put forward by the left but regardless of the reason, I think we'll see a increase in the number of 'social' religious individuals who take part in church activities while not believing in a god.

Even some individuals such as Stefan Molyneux who wrote a book debunking God has started to talking about the benefits of Christianity given the state of the world.

Of course, the original poster could be right...
micahyahel10

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 02:02:19 PM

No! Jesus is not coming, because He is already on His way.
Addywealth

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 04:00:13 PM

Those who have died before now have no hope of His return, but for those who believe in Jesus death, resurrection and second coming shall see and meet him in glory. Jesus is coming back all eyes shall see him even those who crucified him and those who doubt him shall see him in the sky. Only the saints shall go with him.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: