Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:58:41 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Jesus Christ is comming back here  (Read 23207 times)
dongyi17

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 02:51:32 PM

Just as He promised He will come back again just as the scripture say...although some do not believe in it but for me it better to believe than regret just like the creation when He said let there be light and there was light...His word is unchanging and will not return void until it accomplish its purpose.

mogenesis

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:46:39 AM

Talk of peace and safety are a sign of the last days. It's in the Bible, I Thessalonians 5:2-3, NIV. "For you know very well that the day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night. While people are saying, ‘Peace and safety,' destruction will come on them suddenly, as labor pains on a pregnant woman, and they will not escape."
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:19:32 PM

He has been coming back for many years and yet here we are. There would be no reason for an omnipotent all knowing god to wait any amount of time to save us, in fact there is no point in being here and not heaven directly.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
krogothmanhattan
Cypher Hodl LLC
Legendary

Activity: 2562
Merit: 3334

The Stone the masons rejected was the cornerstone.

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 08:07:27 PM

Where has Jesus been the past 2000 years?

Allowing all the atrocities mankind has committed thru the centuries..to name a few...holocaust...Zimbabwe genocide...spanosh inquisition ..Turkish genocide against the armenians.

How can this evil be permitted to happen and Jesus not come back and put a stop to it.

Why is he coming back now? Everybody always wants a messiah to come back and save them. I dont think this will be happening at all. Sad but that is reality.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀█▀▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▀▀░░░█░░░▀▀▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░█░░░░░░▀▀▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░▀▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▄░░░░░░░░░░█
░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░▄███████████▄░░░░░░▐▌
░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░▄█████████████████▄░░░░█
░░░░░░░░░▐▌░░░█▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▀█▄░░▐▌
░░░░░░░░░█░░▄█▄░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄░░░░██▄▐▌
░░░░░░░░▐░▄█▌▄▄░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▀▀▀░░░████▌█
░░░░░░░▐▌▐███████▄░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄█████▌░█
░░░░░░░█░▐█████████████████████████████░░█
░░░░░░░█░░██████████████████████████████░░▌
░░░░▄▄██▄░▀▀██████████████████████████▀░░░███▄▄
░░▄█░░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄▄░▀▀█████████████████▀░▄▄█▀░░░░░█▄
░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀██████████████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▀█▀▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▀▀░░░█░░░▀▀▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀▀░░░░░░░█░░░░░░▀▀▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░▀▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█▄░░░░░░░░░░█
░░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░▄███████████▄░░░░░░▐▌
░░░░░░░░░░█░░░░▄█████████████████▄░░░░█
░░░░░░░░░▐▌░░░█▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▀█▄░░▐▌
░░░░░░░░░█░░▄█▄░░░░░▄▄▄▄░░░░▄▄▄░░░░██▄▐▌
░░░░░░░░▐░▄█▌▄▄░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▀▀▀░░░████▌█
░░░░░░░▐▌▐███████▄░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄█████▌░█
░░░░░░░█░▐█████████████████████████████░░█
░░░░░░░█░░██████████████████████████████░░▌
░░░░▄▄██▄░▀▀██████████████████████████▀░░░███▄▄
░░▄█░░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄▄░▀▀█████████████████▀░▄▄█▀░░░░░█▄
░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀██████████████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░█
█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█
arrigan

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 06:43:51 PM

Yet another category of signs pertains to World Politics. The Bible prophesies a very specific end time configuration of nations. Israel is pictured as a nation once more that is surrounded by hostile Arab neighbors intent on its destruction. This, of course, has been the situation in the Middle East since the Israeli Declaration of Independence in May of 1948
jahn_quid

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 06:50:29 PM

Here's the alt-coin for you!

https://jesuscoin.network/

The white paper is genius!  Cheesy
JesusCryptos

Activity: 714
Merit: 117

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 09:16:19 PM

I have already come back and in truth I'm telling you that the way to heaven passes through crypto. By the way, you should learn how to spell my name. Jesus Cryptos, not Jesus Christ. There was a typo in the Bible after the translation from Aramaic.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
jahn_quid

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 09:27:09 PM

Here's the alt-coin for you!

https://jesuscoin.network/

The white paper is genius!  Cheesy

+1  Brilliant!!!

Few typos in the white paper....otherwise great!

Given your Legendary status, I believe you can read it!  Cheesy
1excel

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 05:06:59 PM

Everything happening nowadays points to the fact that Jesus is coming back again. Many have refused to pay heed to the gospel but whether they like it or not He will surely come just as it was in the days of Noah. People refused to repent but engaged in immorality and flood came and swept everyone of them while Noah was busy making his arts so shall it be when Christ will come and take those who believe in him. Repent is the word.
SkyFlakes

Activity: 307
Merit: 101

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 06:41:29 AM

I do believe about Jesus Christ and what he did in the past. I would be honest but I haven't read yet the entire bible but I'm willing to do it. We never really know when would be his second coming but I've realized that maybe he didn't leave us. I believe that he is still here, not visible with our sense of sight but with how we feel his presence. He was always with us guiding us to whatever we do if we believe in him. If we strengthened the faith that we have on him and do good everytime, there's nothing to worry about when he will come back again.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Sexteh

Activity: 97

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 12:12:09 PM

Repeant and surrender yourself to Jesus Christ because He is comming back here on Earth to group us into 2 which the one's will join Him and the other one are the one who does belong. Sinners stop surrender yourself evil is already with in you confess and repeant.

Read the Bible and you see and realized everything is happening and maybe repeated.

Jesus is coming back, but honestly he never leave us from the start, if you read the bible when he risen up and go to the almighty father he told us that he send down the holy spirit in each and everyone of us.  He is always by our side.  And I also believe that he will come back here on Earth to judge us, there are many signs that jesus will soon come back here.
Moana

Activity: 298
Merit: 106

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:06:06 PM

Ho will he arrive back here? By car, by train, by ship, by plane? Where should we be waiting for him? Will he land by parachute? Or fly down to us with a windsuit?
Mojo2012

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 12:32:51 PM

Guys, im not claiming to know the truth or anything close to that. But here are my two (euro) cents:

Jesus forgave us for killing him, we dis the worst to him and he still forgave us.
His teachings are solely around this idea! YOU can forgive everyone! He didnt take our sins away, how coukd he even? For most people this is the reason why they act immorrally, arguing that its ok bc christ eill fix it.

Nonsense, bulkshit^5. he showed us by example that there is another way of living, without greed, egoism and hate. We should follow his example but we are free to not follow him.

Yes, the emdtome is coming, everything ends one day, thats just natural. When? Who knows, prob millions of years, maybe just a decade?
At the end we will probably the reason for our own end, bc we are stupid egoistig assholes. Or why dont we help those poor people that have nothing to eat? You, OP, talk about christ. Were u even once im africa or somewhere else, living after what jesus told us, help the poor? I bet not! And even if you were - great btw - try to motivate others to do the same, and not flame about oh everyone of you sinners will die in hell ...

Regarding tthose people who make fun of his return:
Jesus is an idea, he is here as soons as someone lives by his example. He cant return, bc he was never away. And no its not a person coming by train ...
Hes probably not longbearded tall guy with sandales ... is it really that hard to understand this all?
agus_sna

Activity: 229
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 05:59:53 AM

Repeant and surrender yourself to Jesus Christ because He is comming back here on Earth to group us into 2 which the one's will join Him and the other one are the one who does belong. Sinners stop surrender yourself evil is already with in you confess and repeant.

Read the Bible and you see and realized everything is happening and maybe repeated.

If it is so I will not think about it because I am Islam and I have my own belief, I also will not belittle other religions because I like the world's peace, each belief is your own right, many roads lead to our house, let's just say our home religion and we can head our way through many roads.
thank you
lemazullo

Activity: 12

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 11:54:28 AM

As a result of all this turning away from God, God will increase the signs of Nature. Natural disasters of every type increasing greatly in frequency and intensity like “birth pains” are God’s way of calling people to repent and return to a loving relationship with Him (Matthew 24:Cool. Jesus stated in Luke 21:11 that “there will be great earthquakes, and in various places plagues and famines; and there will be terrors and great signs from heaven.”
_Gajah

Activity: 97

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:42:31 PM

[/ quote]
If jesus returns to the world I will be happy because we know jesus is the Christian savior, and I will seek it, I ask for his guidance so that I do not get lost in this world, because we know jesus is the best person in Christianity, may the presence of true jesus to get back up.
Mojo2012

Activity: 35

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 02:59:24 PM

You guys are all too blind imho, to see the truth behind all your religious texts.
It is not even important if Jesus lived as a real person (or god or whatever).

Don't missunderstand me: I try to live after his example. But the important thing is just to try to live like he told us. If someone just invented him as part of a story to tell us about "christian" idea(l)s, or if someone really lived like that make not difference in any way.

An example:
A fried of you tells you that he has a guy friend who said you are the greatest guy ever! You don't know that guy and there is no way of you ever meeting him.

Now is there a difference if the guys does exist or not? Remember: you will never know if he is even real. You just have to trust your friend about it.

It feels good anyway, right?

And that's all behind bible, thora etc. You rely on a guy telling you something. That's ok. We all do this all the time.

The important part here is just, that we remember that it is that way. And not that you friend told you the absolute truth!
jahn_quid

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2018, 08:51:39 PM

Wow, still going after 19 pages!
 Cheesy
igration

Activity: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 06:22:53 AM

The prophetic signs that relate to Israel, though, are the most important of all because the Jews are God’s prophetic time clock. What this means is that the Scriptures often tie a prophesied future event with something that will happen directly to the Jews.
1excel

Activity: 20

View Profile
May 16, 2018, 07:23:10 AM

Jesus is coming back again, we can decide to ague and make all the noise about it but the truth is sure. he will be back to take those who believed and accepted him as their lord and personal Savior, whatever the bible said in the new testament is happening in our very eyes. repent and accept him.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: