Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:00:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Jesus Christ is comming back here  (Read 23207 times)
uldahuldah

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 07:37:35 PM

So why is God giving us all these signs to let us know about Jesus’ soon return? Well, the key lies in why He is returning. Jesus is returning to deal with rebellion — sin — before setting up His Kingdom on earth. It is God’s merciful and loving nature to let us know beforehand when He comes in justice and judgment to give us a chance to repent. 2 Peter 3:9 explains, “God does not wish that any should perish but that all should be brought to repentance.”

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
af_newbie
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1468

View Profile WWW
May 22, 2018, 12:54:49 PM

Is he coming back in flesh or in spirit? After rising from the dead after 3 days did he live again and come to life? We don't even see him in flesh.
because jesus Christ is a spirit we cannot see it but we can feel it  . And according to Bible God kingdom will come all base from prophecy that is happened  and happening so Jesus will come back here.

Do you have an ETA?

BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 03:18:06 AM

Wow, still going after 19 pages!
 Cheesy

We're hoping to still have it going when He returns.    Cool

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
Astargath

Activity: 1624
Merit: 645

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 08:55:27 AM

Wow, still going after 19 pages!
 Cheesy

We're hoping to still have it going when He returns.    Cool

What is he waiting for?

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
    ▄█████▀▀▀          ▀▀▀█████▄
   ████▀      █████▄▄       ▀████
  ████        ██   ▀██        ████
 ████         ██    ██         ████
▐███▌         ██▄▄▄██▀         ▐███▌
▐███▌         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▐███▌
▐███▌         ████████         ▐███▌
 ████            ██            ████
  ████           ██           ████
   ████▄         ██         ▄████
    ▀█████▄▄▄          ▄▄▄█████▀
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
........NEWS, UPDATES, & ICO'S........
...FROM ALL THE PROJECTS YOU LOVE...
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
aysha9872

Activity: 467
Merit: 251

uncloak.io

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:30:33 PM

Well technically The Holy Bible doesn't say when, so we don't know if it will be today, tomorrow, or in 100 years from now.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 11:51:37 PM
Last edit: June 04, 2018, 02:57:26 AM by Spendulus

....And no its not a person coming by train ...
Hes probably not longbearded tall guy with sandales ... is it really that hard to understand this all?

No, because he can't come back looking like Osama. I think he'll come back on an electric unicycle, because when you couple that with a long robe, you just look like you're floating down the road...

Okay, before you recoil in horror, just watch this and tell me that floating nun ain't totally cool.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ujxDA9VsQG4

So you see JC, send me a note. I'll be happy to train him on forwards and backwards floating techniques (not on water, though). Also the importance of craft beers, that old wine-into-water thing might not cut it today.

Smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3um5KSRqH-U
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 12:07:37 AM

if you’re under God’s wrath because you haven’t ask for forgiveness of your sins and accepted Jesus as your Savior, you will stay behind and experience a wrath unlike anything you can even imagine. This will happen during what the Bible calls “The Tribulation” — seven years when the wrath of man, the wrath of Satan, and the wrath of God will be let loose upon this earth. For seven terrible and terrifying years the Earth will be devastated and billions of people will be annihilated before Jesus’ Second Coming.

Yeah, I saw that in this movie Rapturepallosa. Great flick.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KVu2o2fTKlc

af_newbie
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 04, 2018, 01:34:21 PM

Well technically The Holy Bible doesn't say when, so we don't know if it will be today, tomorrow, or in 100 years from now.
Or never is more likely.

The Holy Bible says that Earth is flat, was created 6000 years ago, and all fauna and flora was destroyed 4000 years are in a global flood.

If I were you, I would not worry about what the Holy Bible doesn't say, I would worry about what it does say.

Astargath

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:50:07 PM

Or never is more likely.

The Holy Bible says that Earth is flat, was created 6000 years ago, and all fauna and flora was destroyed 4000 years are in a global flood.

If I were you, I would not worry about what the Holy Bible doesn't say, I would worry about what it does say.

No religious believer has ever been able to tell me why an infinite being has to ''wait'' to comeback and ''save us'' if he can do it any time he pleases and he already knows the future.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀
▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████▀     ██  ██  ██     ▀██▀     ██      ██     ▀██  ██     ▀██     █████████████
█████████████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████▄    ▀██  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██▄    ▀██  ██████  ▀▀  ██  ██  ▀▀  ██     █████████████
█████████████████  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██████  ██  ██████  ▄  ▀██  ██  ██  ██  ████████████████
█████████████     ▄██▄    ▄██  ▀▀ ▄██     ▄██      ██  ██  ██  ██  ▀▀ ▄██     █████████████
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
Astargath

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:48:36 PM

Or never is more likely.

No religious believer has ever been able to tell me why an infinite being has to ''wait'' to comeback and ''save us'' if he can do it any time he pleases and he already knows the future.

It is because God doesn't force anything on you, He allows you to take the decision by yourself before He can come in. That was why He said in the Book of Revelations 3 vs 20: Behold I stand at the door and knock, if any man will open, I will come in... He needs you to open willingly for Him to enter.

That's a neat idea but when I'm dead he will still be waiting for the next generation and so on to infinity, there is no end to this.

\\\\\...COIN.....
...CURB...
         ▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄
      ▄██████████████████████▄
      ▀██████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███               ███
▐██   ▐█▄   ▄███▄   ██▌
██▌    ███▄██████▀  ▐██
██▌    ▐████████    ▐██
▐██     ▐██████     ██▌
 ███   ▀█████▀     ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀

▄▄█████████▄▄
   ▄███▀▀     ▀▀███▄
  ███             ███
 ███   ▄██████▀▄   ███
▐██   ████▀▀▀████   ██▌
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
██▌   ███ ███ ███   ▐██
▐██   ████▄▄▄████   ██▌
 ███   ▀███████▀   ███
  ███             ███
   ▀███▄▄     ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀█████████▀▀
/////
peacefulpeace

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:40:33 PM

Before He ascended into heavens, He promised his disciple he will return back to earth, but they should preach the gospel to all the four corners of the earth as a witness, He has promised us hi second coming and he will surely return back one day and all eyes shall behold him descending from the sky.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 10:32:40 PM

Before He ascended into heavens, He promised his disciple he will return back to earth, but they should preach the gospel to all the four corners of the earth ....

Where are the corners?
change7

Activity: 175

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:52:44 PM

Yes, the fact remains that the coming of Jesus Christ is at hand, many of the signs as described in the bible is already taking place, nation now rise against nation, wars everywhere, fake prophets has risen and many more. The need to prepare for his coming can not be over emphasise, only those that are prepared will be taken whereas those that can not make it will suffer everlasting death. This calls for readiness at all time because his coming is sure and can not be given a second thought.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 12:12:35 AM
Last edit: June 06, 2018, 01:13:14 AM by Spendulus

Before He ascended into heavens, He promised his disciple he will return back to earth, but they should preach the gospel to all the four corners of the earth ....

Where are the corners?

I think we can all agree, we need to find those corners. Some of the flat earthers might be able to help. And why was it FOUR corners?

And I have a big problem with the OP, which says "JC is coming back HERE!"

Well how do you know he's not coming back THERE? To one of the corners. And we don't even know where they are.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:15:20 AM

.... he will surely return back one day and all eyes shall behold him descending from the sky.

I saw that movie, dude.

It didn't turn out too well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEiLmu1IF5E
Philopolymath

Activity: 558
Merit: 295

Walter Russell's Cosmogony is RIGHT!

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 02:45:19 AM

I write for a professional comedian..
Just wanted to thank you all for making my job so easy.
My boy is doing great...keep up the good work

Support Alien Beer Circle research...www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRXDk2RMQ4A
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:37:44 PM

Good, now give equal time to Muslim jokes.

Oh, you won't/can't?

How about that.

Then we seriously need to respect the free intellectual environment of the Judeo-Christian tradition, that allows this kind of talk.
af_newbie
Legendary

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 10:02:29 PM

Good, now give equal time to Muslim jokes.

Oh, you won't/can't?

How about that.

Then we seriously need to respect the free intellectual environment of the Judeo-Christian tradition, that allows this kind of talk.

xSplit

Activity: 241
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:15:02 PM

They thought so 1000+ years ago, he is late
njmulhsn

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:03:41 PM

This is nonsense. There is no Jesus or God or anything like that. The only reason you embrace this belief is because it makes you feel better about dying one day. What a waste of time.

This is no nonsense. Jesus Christ is coming. Time is nearing when he and all the believers of Allah would pitch against the ONE EYED. Its only a matter of time now. There have been many before you who did not believe it and were turned to dust and the there will be many after you who would close their eyes to to the signs of Allah. But everyone is to turn into dust. The Judgement day is very near and still if you believe so then you shall repent on the Judgement day.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: