Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:08:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Hero Token[ICO]-The Future of Banking in Southeast Asia | TOKEN SALE FEB 1  (Read 74022 times)
onghau

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

Cryptonity

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 04:00:26 AM

Congratulation to Hero Token for a successful crowdsale

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kld_hp

Activity: 368
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:29:32 AM

is there a need bounty participants for kyc
I have the same question. I am a member of the company bounty, and I would like to clarify whether there is a need to pass KYC for hunters.   Thanks
According to the information I read on the telegram, the bounty hunter does not need KYC

never heard take part in campaign to  earn bounty  need KYC .this is wages not investment . they are different
I know some projects, bounty hunters also need to do KYC. for example nucleus.vision. With heroes, no information has yet been received regarding the bounty hunter's need for KYC
Hero_Token

Activity: 185

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 09:56:53 AM

HERO Token Distribution

Updated: March 7th, 6pm (GMT+8)

Hello HERO Community!

We are pleased to announce that the first batch of HERO Tokens will be issued tomorrow March 8. While there is no specified time yet, we want to assure you that the tokens will be distributed before the day ends. As mentioned before, the first batch of HERO Tokens will only be issued to people whose accounts were verified before March 1 and didn’t have any dispute with their transaction. Tomorrow 93% of all those who bought HERO tokens will receive their tokens.

To be transparent with the community we want to share that the final token sale contribution count is at 41,996 ETH (other cryptos converted and included) which will be equivalent to approximately 15 million HERO Tokens.

We will send instructions by tomorrow on how to add HERO tokens to your wallets. So we remind you to be patient and wait for us to release the necessary token information via newsletter, Medium, and Telegram.

Moreover, we are happy to confirm that the HERO Token listing on QRYPTOS exchange will start on Friday, March 9, at 8pm (JST). We encourage you to create an account on QRYPTOS now, if you haven’t already. Also we’d like to share that QRYPTOS only needs KYC if you want to withdraw funds, but not to buy/sell HERO tokens and other tokens. So you can still buy/sell HERO Tokens even with a newly created account. QRYPTOS Support team is available on Telegram https://t.me/QUOINE_Support

Again there are still 7% whose account status is still pending or unconfirmed. You need to complete your verification process before March 8th if you want to get your tokens by March 15th. Please see this to help get your account verified: http://bit.ly/2EW0i59

If you made a mistake with your transaction you need to report it here https://goo.gl/forms/Rclb26xt5jTfeXFg1 only if your problem is not listed then email tokensale@herotoken.io

Also here is a rough timeline for the rest of the token distribution: referral programs will be issued before March 15, and finally bounty participants will receive after all those who bought received theirs, hopefully by March 30th. If you have any questions about the bounty, join our dedicated support on Telegram https://t.me/herotokenbounty .

We are now well on our way in this journey that we hope ends with financial inclusion in Southeast Asia, a future where the unbanked can readily access affordable loans and where transparency and efficiency is a service afforded to all. Together we can achieve our vision.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED TRUST AND SUPPORT!

Our team continues to be available for your questions and concern through our Telegram group https://t.me/Herotokensale or via email tokensale@herotoken.io .

Best regards,

Your HERO Token Team

https://medium.com/@HeroToken/hero-token-distribution-aff74877d3f8

The Raise official account. https://raise.it
Loopper

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:27:48 AM

I have the same question. I am a member of the company bounty, and I would like to clarify whether there is a need to pass KYC for hunters.   Thanks
According to the information I read on the telegram, the bounty hunter does not need KYC

never heard take part in campaign to  earn bounty  need KYC .this is wages not investment . they are different
I know some projects, bounty hunters also need to do KYC. for example nucleus.vision. With heroes, no information has yet been received regarding the bounty hunter's need for KYC

Does that mean that every bounty participant must send their KYC to receive the prize? If it really is the same as any other project like Gladius because they need KYC to send all the prizes.
scambust
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:52:42 PM

For Peermountain bounty participants, it's confirmed that they have to do KYC. The funny thing is that there is a scheduled verification on March 12 and only at that date.

bsgeek

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 06:03:32 PM

So you are working only in Southeast Asia? Maybe you wanna open some other markets for yourself?
scolary23

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:41:59 PM

So you are working only in Southeast Asia? Maybe you wanna open some other markets for yourself?
Of course, I think that the project, with good development, has the right to expand. And in my opinion, Southeast Asia is a great place to start. Because there many need this service. This should be beneficial to both parties.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Hero_Token

Activity: 185

View Profile WWW
March 09, 2018, 07:11:00 PM

HERO Token Community Update (March 10th)

Dear HERO Community,

As you may know, in the last 24 hours we distributed HERO to those whose accounts were verified before March 1st, with no dispute ongoing or problem reported, and those with transaction signature for those who didn’t buy with Ether. HERO was listed on a small but (very) fast growing exchange, QRYPTOS. We wanted to leave you with some food for thoughts about the token price. At the time of writing this blog post, there are buy orders for HERO tokens at a price of 0.0018 ETH. It is important to note that this solely shows the willingness of people to buy tokens and at what price and rather than being the value of your HERO token. That the trading price is below the ICO price can be explained by a combination of the following: a) ICO just ended and until the last day, February 28th, people were able to purchase tokens (hard cap was not reached) b) tokens have just been issued, everybody on Telegram and in the community have their tokens, therefore why buy more unless the price is attractive. Whereas the willingness to sell at a high price, and therefore the slight prominence on the “sell” side makes sense for everybody who holds HERO tokens right now. A lot of token holders would probably sell at 2x, 3x or 5x. Placing those orders therefore is totally legitimate. Now, when people argue that the trading price is below the ICO price, we have to start with what was the ICO price. Ethereum closed at $354.7 on November 20th, somebody who participated in the presale, remember minimum was 10 Ether with a bonus of 30% (first 3 hours) (10 * 354.7 = 3547.0 USD received 200 * 10 = 2,000 + 30% bonus = 2,600 HERO tokens) so effectively this person paid $1.36 per token. Whereas on the other hand somebody who bought on February 1 at a price per Ether of $1101.49 and 10% (no more minimum) paid $5.01 per token. Finally those who bought at the end of the ICO at a price of 870.44 USD per ETH and no more bonus paid effectively $4.35. Remember price per HERO was always 1 ETH = 200 HERO (plus applicable bonuses). It was a difficult call to decide at what price to list. Eventually together with the QRYPTOS team we decided to price at $4.7. Higher than what the average paid, providing a slight premium to those who participated during the ICO. So what happened today was that only (!) slightly more than 20,000 HERO tokens where both sold against each ETH and BTC. That is equal to 100 ETH each. This is nothing as compared to the 42,000 worth of Ether contributed during the ICO (less than half a percent). It would however make sense for referral participants, who potentially have their own expenses for marketing to sell HERO tokens at any price to cover their bills. Likewise it makes sense for somebody who came in in November during the presale to sell since Ethereum already appreciated 2x (during the ICO sometimes already 3x) against the price. This does not even take into account the current dip across the entire crypto market recently. It is not surprising to us that there are only relatively few buy orders and few people selling at a higher price. This shows that the big majority of HERO token owners are HODLing, which is the right thing to do in the absence of any major additional announcement since the ICO ended. We hope this explanation helps to understand today’s events. We are excited about the weeks and months ahead. It will be a long way to disrupt what banks couldn’t for hundreds of years but we accepted the challenge and out of it the HERO idea was born.

Thank you for your continuous support and trust. Have a good night.

Your HERO Token Team

https://medium.com/@HeroToken/hero-token-community-update-march-10th-c2b1eee1a4bb

The Raise official account. https://raise.it
scolary23

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 12:22:51 AM

Thanks for the detailed analysis of the flights, this explains a lot. Something tells me that these guys can go a long way with their projects. I think that now the best variant is hodl Cool. Especially when the whole market in this form.

"Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
onghau

Cryptonity

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 03:42:04 AM

Think there is no need for bounty hunters, check their telegram for update

skrtel37

Activity: 478
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 04:00:58 AM

most of bounty campaigns didn't need KYC for hunters ,bounty is salary for their hard work ,not investment.
kld_hp

Activity: 368

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:57:16 AM

This is a true ICO based project. It's very good, I think moin people should actively comment to the topic present on the bitcointalk pages. The project has stretched that topic only 20 pages, people will think it is not hot
onghau

Cryptonity

View Profile WWW
March 11, 2018, 05:32:50 PM

most of bounty campaigns didn't need KYC for hunters ,bounty is salary for their hard work ,not investment.

Bounty is hard work, well said, think KYC is not required for bounty hunters

taibas

Activity: 546
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:23:36 PM

In the bounty branch it is written that the KYC is necessary only if you are a buyer. For hunters it is not necessary. And refer to the Telegram:
https://t.me/herotokenbounty

"Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
litaya

Activity: 364
Merit: 12

SWIPE-Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:53:50 PM

This is a true ICO based project. It's very good, I think moin people should actively comment to the topic present on the bitcointalk pages. The project has stretched that topic only 20 pages, people will think it is not hot
The size of the topic does not affect the quality of the project. New people can be attracted to the project not only at the forum. And the community is already quite large.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Awallon

Activity: 518
Merit: 299

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:10:09 PM

The size of the topic does not affect the quality of the project. New people can be attracted to the project not only at the forum. And the community is already quite large.

True. We can see already large community if will take a look to the raised amount on token sale. Hope team know how to spend funds.
onghau

Cryptonity

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 02:54:28 AM

whats the current market Hero token price? compared to the ICO price?

cudjex

Activity: 507
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:02:59 AM

Hero Token hit exchange right now ?  where can i buy ,and is this good chance to buy for investment.
amir lusik

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:40:05 PM

Strong team with great project. I am really happy to see such great team with full of professionals from different industries. The project develops in stages. And I believe in its bright future
Celendion

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:03:30 AM

Strong team with great project. I am really happy to see such great team with full of professionals from different industries. The project develops in stages. And I believe in its bright future

Yes, if the project is necessary for people, then such a project will be popular. The service that they offer looks very much in demand. Therefore, we can count on the good development of the project.

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: