Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:07:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Hero Token[ICO]-The Future of Banking in Southeast Asia | TOKEN SALE FEB 1  (Read 74023 times)
bustedsynx

Activity: 859
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 10:02:02 AM

is there a need bounty participants for kyc
I have the same question. I am a member of the company bounty, and I would like to clarify whether there is a need to pass KYC for hunters.   Thanks

Think there is no need for bounty hunters, check their telegram for update

most of bounty campaigns didn't need KYC for hunters ,bounty is salary for their hard work ,not investment.
In the bounty branch it is written that the KYC is necessary only if you are a buyer. For hunters it is not necessary. And refer to the Telegram:
https://t.me/herotokenbounty

Geez, someone asked me if KYC was needed for the bounty distribution. I told him I don't know. And here I am and it's so easy to read the back threads to find out. LOL. Sometimes, I think the altcoin threads here are just filled with fools.

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade crypto with FTX - 5% off fees with this link
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Genesis07

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 12:24:51 PM

you dont have to do kyc for the bounty, this was already being public by a medium article from the devs.

cant wait to get my tokens Smiley
kld_hp

Activity: 368
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:22:31 AM

Anyone know what token token on the floor and when not? Kucoin, binace, livecoin.net, ...
Hero_Token

Activity: 185

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 02:35:37 PM

HERO Token Community Update (March 16th)

Hello HERO Community!

Majority (95%) of our tokens have already been distributed since March 9. The second round of tokens was successfully issued yesterday, March 15. 178.324 tokens were distributed to 1,153 wallets. We did not mint any additional tokens. Instead, those tokens were already minted and held in a reserve wallet. Thus, the token supply stays the same at 14,765,425.24871560000.

Members who received their tokens yesterday only completed their identity verification after the deadline for the first round of tokens, which was March 1. The next round of tokens will be issued on March 20 to all those that verify their account or clear their ongoing dispute before midnight on March 18. As this will be the third round of tokens issued, we will be leaving a bigger window to resolve any ongoing dispute and have the remaining members verify their account. Please be reminded to get your accounts verified and to settle your issues before March 18. If you fail to do so, you will further delay the token distribution. The fourth round of tokens will hopefully be the last and this is expected to take place in the middle of April.

We proactively reminded everybody to complete the KYC before the ICO ended and yet many still did not. This week alone, we verified and solved more than 1,000 accounts and disputes. That gives you an idea of what happens behind the scenes of an ICO. Transaction support is taking a lot of our time.

The most common problem we encounter these days is people who registered an account but sent their contribution from a different wallet. They would then contact us afterwards to ask why they did not get their tokens. Tokens are issued to the wallet from which we received the contribution from and only when there is a registered and verified account. You cannot use a different account that is registered under a different wallet address. If you have not received your tokens yet, this could be because you do not have any account (register now) or there is a dispute. Those disputes are usually related to members who bought HERO tokens with non-Ethereum, i.e. Bitcoin, Ripple, LTC etc., but did not provide the transaction signature to provide sufficient proof that they were the ones who made the transaction, or there are multiple people claiming to have made this transaction. Those members need to fill up the problem reporting form, complete all required fields, and upload supporting documents and screenshots from their wallet/exchange.

Again, we have repeatedly sent warnings to the community, yet members continue to make the same mistakes. Thus, it is beyond our control if people cannot follow our simple instructions. If you still have token concerns, please email tokensale@herotoken.io and make sure to include the complete details of your issue. Our average response time is less than 12 hours, while more complex issues take more time.

For Referral Program participants, we released the remaining tokens to those who had verified accounts. Again, you will need a verified account in order to receive tokens. We already emailed everyone who participated in the token sale and referral program whose account status are still not verified. Please make sure you follow the instructions in the said email.

We ask bounty participants to be patient as bounty tokens will be issued by the end of March at the earliest. Stakes will take a while to be calculated and have not been a priority. Bounty participants will receive their tokens only after all members who participated in the token sale have completed their KYC and received their tokens, so that the total number of tokens sold can be determined, which then provides the foundation to calculate the amount of tokens to be issued to bounty participants. Remember, the bounty pool is equal to 2% of all tokens sold. We were hoping that everybody would follow the instructions and complete the identity verification in time, but since this was not the case, all advisors, bounty participants and team members have to wait.

We also want to remind everyone that for issues with QRYPTOS, it is best to seek help from their support on Telegram: https://t.me/QUOINE_Support. To those of you complaining that QRYPTOS KYC takes a while to process, this is standard protocol for almost all exchanges. It is very difficult from them as well to cope with the high number of new registrations. The verification process of other exchanges take even longer, so we ask you to be patient (this is out of our control). We also want to remind Japanese people to send tokens on QRYPTOS because chances are that your account will not be verified and you will not be able to withdraw your tokens. That said, QRYPTOS only needs KYC if you want to withdraw funds, but not to buy/sell HERO and other tokens. So you can still buy/sell HERO Tokens even with a newly created account or simply check the token price.

Taking a step back, HERO ICO started on February 1 and ended on February 28. Most ICOs announce the listing on exchanges only weeks after the ICO ended. For example, LALA World ended its token sale on January 12 and only listed its first exchange two months later on March 12. We at HERO, on the other hand, were able to list on QRYPTOS before the ICO even started. Which we believe speaks for the team and project itself. But what we did not know and also could not (since the ICO had not started) was that 82% of all tokens would be sold to Japanese citizens.

Unfortunately QRYPTOS is not open to Japanese citizens. When over 80% of all token holders are unable to trade, then this explains the current trading volume, which has been low to almost nonexistent (only 10 ETH worth of HERO were traded in the last 24 hours). Aside from that, all major currencies and tokens are down significantly compared to the last few weeks. You can also see that the funds we raised have remained almost untouched apart from some marketing related expenses, though the value depreciated a lot as well.

The biggest concern of the community at the moment is getting listed on other exchanges after previously listing on QYRPTOS. We have and will always be transparent with the community. We are in talks with several reputable exchanges and have filed for listing, but like you we have to wait. Listing on an exchange takes time. Exchanges get tons of applications. As a result, certain exchanges are upgrading their policies and restrictions, thus, resulting to listing being more complicated than ever. This is why we are cautious before revealing any news to the community. Our philosophy has always been that we announce news when they are final so that we do not set wrong expectations or false hope. As such, we are not name dropping or confirming any discussions with any specific exchange until the exchange itself announces the listing. We believe this is the right thing to do and announcing any negotiation would be a breach of the non-disclosure-agreements we signed with some of them and thus jeopardises the listing (some exchanges specifically forbid disclosing any listing negotiations, i.e. https://www.linkedin.com/pulse/binance-listing-tips-changpeng-zhao/) . Right now, we engaged two leading law firms in Singapore and Japan to procure the necessary legal opinions requested by some of the exchanges we are in talk. We want you to know that we are doing what we can to give you the best options at the closest possible time when it comes to this matter. It is a misconception when people think that you simply pay a lot of money or fill up a form.

Re CoinMarketCap: We have received questions regarding this quite often this week. The moment we are listed on multiple exchanges with daily trading volumes, we will approach CMC and ask for the listing. It is simply too early right now. Give it a month or so.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED TRUST AND SUPPORT!

Our team continues to be available for your questions and concern through our Telegram group https://t.me/Herotokensale or via email tokensale@herotoken.io .

Until next Friday and Happy Weekend.

Best regards,

Your HERO Token Team

https://medium.com/@HeroToken/community-update-march-16th-716caf9cc695

The Raise official account. https://raise.it
taibas

Activity: 546
Merit: 254

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:52:53 PM

I like your project and implementation. I think this is a good thing. And I'm ready to wait a month or so. This is not a problem, I believe that this is not long.
But 82% of all tokens were sold to Japanese citizens.  Grin It's interesting. And how did it happen? I think the marketing program worked more this way.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
onghau

Activity: 224
Merit: 5

Cryptonity

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 02:04:33 AM

any current future exchange news for listing Hero tokens?

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
onghau

Cryptonity

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 02:05:41 AM

is there dividends/staking for holding Hero tokens?

ppita

Activity: 214
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:41:29 AM

Very good the update of Hero March 16, I just read that news, in this market everything happens so fast that sometimes one loses, and at least I understood the low volume of negotiation that seemed too strange! But with this update, everything has remained to me, let's move forward, Hero!
Celendion

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 04:57:31 PM

We know that they came to the QRYPTOS. And we know that a lot of investors are Japanese. And these investors have difficulties with working on this exchanger. Therefore, of course, we can expect access to other exchangers in the near future.

█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
R  E  P  U  B  L  I  A
PRE-SALE :  23.08 - 23.09
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
   █
   █
Highly Efficient Technology
Secure & Transparent
Full Democracy
█  ▄▄▄  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ███  █
█  ▀▀▀  █
onghau

Cryptonity

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 02:35:39 AM

Hero Token, one of the longest ICO ever, lol

onghau

Cryptonity

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 02:36:34 AM

We know that they came to the QRYPTOS. And we know that a lot of investors are Japanese. And these investors have difficulties with working on this exchanger. Therefore, of course, we can expect access to other exchangers in the near future.

how can one tell of most investors are Japanese? yeah, think Hero Token will be listed on Qryptos

onghau

Cryptonity

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 02:37:40 AM

Very good the update of Hero March 16, I just read that news, in this market everything happens so fast that sometimes one loses, and at least I understood the low volume of negotiation that seemed too strange! But with this update, everything has remained to me, let's move forward, Hero!

Hero Token, finally ICO is over and tokens will soon be listing on exchanges, Go Hero Token

scolary23

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 11:02:20 PM

how can one tell of most investors are Japanese? yeah, think Hero Token will be listed on Qryptos
I do not know how. But above, you can see it. "But what we did not know and also could not (since the ICO had not started) was that 82% of all tokens would be sold to Japanese citizens."
I must admit, I'm little surprised.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
yadan86

Activity: 596
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:50:03 AM

I do not know how. But above, you can see it. "But what we did not know and also could not (since the ICO had not started) was that 82% of all tokens would be sold to Japanese citizens."

looking forward to see the price when hit exchange ,projects from Japanese citizens are not bad ,actually is very good ,think about XEM
Hero_Token

Activity: 185

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 02:44:02 PM

HERO Token Community Update (March 23rd)

Dear fellow HEROES!

Good news for bounty participants! Bounty tokens are issued on April 6, and the stakes will be updated by March 30. As a bounty participant, you do not need to complete the identity verification process. For those who want to remove their signature, kindly message bounty manager @andykov on Telegram. For all other bounty related concerns, please visit https://t.me/herotokenbounty.

The fourth batch of token distribution is also set on April 6. There are still 200 accounts that need to get verified before March 30 so if your account status is pending, please check your emails as our support team has repeatedly sent out instructions to help you.

Our support team is doing a great job. Everyone should have gotten a response to their emails sent to either tokensale@herotoken.io or accounts@herotoken.io. We will continue to do our best and keep up with the level of emails we receive on a daily basis.

We know everybody is awaiting news for the listing on additional exchanges, but nothing has been finalized yet. We are talking to several Top 30 exchanges at the moment. We are getting closer as the days go by and we feel comfortable to announce the listing on one or multiple top exchanges in the next fourteen days.

Another positive thing to notice is that trading has picked up on QRYPTOS with the daily volume and prices rising. At the point of writing HERO/ETH is traded at 0.00347899.

Finally, we want to ask everyone to join our new HERO Token Channel. Because updates and messages easily get buried in the main group, we decided to open a channel dedicated to the latest HERO news and updates. You can join the HERO Token Channel here: https://t.me/herotoken_channel

Our team continues to be available for your questions and concerns through our Telegram group https://t.me/Herotokensale or via email tokensale@herotoken.io.

Best regards,

Your HERO Token Team

https://medium.com/@HeroToken/hero-token-community-update-march-23rd-4cb4c299b654

The Raise official account. https://raise.it
onghau

Cryptonity

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 03:00:47 PM

Dear fellow HEROES!

Good news for bounty participants! Bounty tokens are issued on April 6, and the stakes will be updated by March 30. As a bounty participant, you do not need to complete the identity verification process. For those who want to remove their signature, kindly message bounty manager @andykov on Telegram. For all other bounty related concerns, please visit https://t.me/herotokenbounty.

The fourth batch of token distribution is also set on April 6. There are still 200 accounts that need to get verified before March 30 so if your account status is pending, please check your emails as our support team has repeatedly sent out instructions to help you.

Our support team is doing a great job. Everyone should have gotten a response to their emails sent to either tokensale@herotoken.io or accounts@herotoken.io. We will continue to do our best and keep up with the level of emails we receive on a daily basis.

We know everybody is awaiting news for the listing on additional exchanges, but nothing has been finalized yet. We are talking to several Top 30 exchanges at the moment. We are getting closer as the days go by and we feel comfortable to announce the listing on one or multiple top exchanges in the next fourteen days.

Another positive thing to notice is that trading has picked up on QRYPTOS with the daily volume and prices rising. At the point of writing HERO/ETH is traded at 0.00347899.

Finally, we want to ask everyone to join our new HERO Token Channel. Because updates and messages easily get buried in the main group, we decided to open a channel dedicated to the latest HERO news and updates. You can join the HERO Token Channel here: https://t.me/herotoken_channel

Our team continues to be available for your questions and concerns through our Telegram group https://t.me/Herotokensale or via email tokensale@herotoken.io.

Best regards,

Your HERO Token Team

https://medium.com/@HeroToken/hero-token-community-update-march-23rd-4cb4c299b654

This is great news for Hero bounty hunters, no KYC

onghau

Cryptonity

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 03:02:23 PM

looking forward to see the price when hit exchange ,projects from Japanese citizens are not bad ,actually is very good ,think about XEM

The ICO price was about $5USD when Ether was like ath?

makalu

Activity: 438

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:18:58 PM

Dear fellow HEROES!

Best regards,

Your HERO Token Team

this is basic process ,no project pay the  bounty need to kyc ,i guess the result long time ago ,
onghau

Cryptonity

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 11:24:06 PM

Dear fellow HEROES!

Best regards,

Your HERO Token Team

this is basic process ,no project pay the  bounty need to kyc ,i guess the result long time ago ,

Compare to other ICOs, Hero Token is slower distributing their tokens, but they want to makesure investors get their tokens to distribute proportionally amount to bounty hunters

makalu

Activity: 438

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:53:48 AM

Dear fellow HEROES!

Best regards,

Your HERO Token Team

Compare to other ICOs, Hero Token is slower distributing their tokens, but they want to makesure investors get their tokens to distribute proportionally amount to bounty hunters

Hero support team is doing a great job. hope the project will run well in future and give us a real product .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: